劲舞团sf里面一首比较快的歌 199的 我记得叫 i sing a song...

劲舞团一首英文歌曲_百度知道
劲舞团一首英文歌曲
一开始有人 哦.哦两句. 然后
i live you and i need you
求各位知道的人说下哈.
歌名就是I NEED YOU舞动精灵组合唱的!外国的!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Dilemma我记得开头是i love you i need you今天在车上刚刚听过
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首林俊杰唱过的U什么Girls的歌。劲舞团里也有。是129的我记得是!_百度知道
求一首林俊杰唱过的U什么Girls的歌。劲舞团里也有。是129的我记得是!
提问者采纳
是Now that she's gone嘛?? Girl you know i miss you so I didn't know you had to go You've had enough of our distance baby Before I had the chance to say I'm staying with you For the rest of my life Don't keep telling me these words You don't know how much it hurts And I'll promise you eternity if you promise me your stay But now it's too late I'm no longer the man that I was I will go on without her Like a fool who's too sure I'm like a brid who's lost her wing A fire without its flame I don't know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul Now that she's gone What's left of us is this song Don't keep telling me these words Oh no You don't know how much it hurts And I'll promise you eternity if you promise me your stay But now it's too late I'm no longer the man that I was I will go on without her Like a fool who's too sure I'm like a brid who's lost her wing A fire without its flame I don't know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul Now that she's gone What's left of us is this song Oh yes I know I don't know baby i am konw i'am a foul AndI will go on without her Like a fool who's too sure I'm like a brid who's lost her wing A fire without its flame I don't know how to be strong When my love has to move on I am a song without a soul Now that she's gone What's left of us is this song This is our song without a soul Now that you're gone What's left of us in this song没中文,只有翻译终于她走了 女孩 可知我好想你 我不懂你为何要离去 宝贝你说 已无法承受距离的煎熬 我还来不及对你说 我愿陪你 一生陪你 别老是埋怨 你可知伤害有多深 我愿许诺一个永远 只要你答应留下 可是 一切已太晚 我已不是当年的我 失去你 我只能往前走 曾经一度自负的傻子 我是一只失去翅膀的小鸟 失去了光芒的火苗 我不懂得如何坚强 我的爱 也只能往前走 像一首丢失灵魂的歌 终于 她走了 我们剩下的 就这首歌 这是我们的歌 失去灵魂的歌 反正 你也走了 这首歌 还有什么值得留恋(从专集上打下来的)
提问者评价
虽然不是也谢谢我也喜欢
参考资料:
其他类似问题
林俊杰的相关知识
其他4条回答
我比较喜欢JJ 的 《now that she's gone》不知道是不是你说的哦。如果不是 就当做我给你推荐一首歌听听喽。
林俊杰的 X?
《Now That She's Gone》?是我最喜欢的英文歌,怪伤感的,一楼的那位我佩服你
《U go girls》吗?
是李孝利 唱的! 满好听的
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁劲舞团上的一首歌 英文的女的唱的 我记得 BL什么的 要不是就是W什么的 挺快的歌活泼的_百度知道
劲舞团上的一首歌 英文的女的唱的 我记得 BL什么的 要不是就是W什么的 挺快的歌活泼的
提问者采纳
劲舞团 -walking in the sun 试听
其他类似问题
劲舞团的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我记得有首160的英文歌叫beklove地。
参考资料:
如果您的回答是从其他地方引用,请表明出处
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁养生图片信息
乐园图片信息
扮靓图片信息
爱好图片信息
网购图片信息
24小时更新
第四页第三页第二页第一页
电话:5 手机: 备案号:粤ICP备号
QQ在线服务: 邮箱:babsoft@
地址:深圳市南山区西丽镇桃源街道办事处长源社区5栋602
CopyRight , www.babsoft.net, Inc.All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团sf 的文章

随机推荐