OF DUST这个副本暂时不可用有什么要注意的吗

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
沙尘暴常规观测资料中若干问题的解析
ANALYSIS ON SEVERAL PROBLEMS IN CONVENTIONAL OBSERVATION DATA OF DUST STORMS.pdf 8页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
沙尘暴常规观测资料中若干问题的解析
ANALYSIS ON SEVERAL PROBLEMS IN CONVENTIONAL OBSERVATION DATA OF DUST STORMS.pdf
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
沙尘暴常规观测资料中若干问题的解析!
!)(中国气象局气象信息中心,北京!$$$%!)
& )(国家气候中心,北京!$$$%!)
#)(山西省气候中心,太原
沙尘暴常规观测资料主要来自地面气象观测系统,是揭示沙尘暴的时空分布特征和变
化规律的重要基础,其内在属性明显地受到地面气象观测规范和统计规范的制约,而且同样
明显地受到两个规范变革的影响,但是这些问题在以往的沙尘暴研究中没有引起足够的重
视,常常被忽视掉了,因此最终形成了一些似是而非的认识。该文从中国沙尘暴的观测规范
和统计规范入手,探讨了其变革对沙尘暴内在统计特征的影响。另外,文章还分析了沙尘暴
与其它沙尘天气的同日出现问题,以及沙尘暴资料时间序列的统计分布特征。
关键词:沙尘暴 常规观测资料 经验正交函数 偏度系数 峰度系数
据报道 ,中国有确切沙尘暴记录的年代可以追溯到公元前 世纪。虽然早期的记
载很简略,但也能初步反映出沙尘暴发生吮的状况。新中国成立以后,随着地面气象观测
站网的逐步建立,沙尘暴的观测记录趋于详尽和系统,中国沙尘暴的研究也逐步开展起
来& & ’ 。
年我国北方出现了较
年代平均状况明显偏多的沙尘
&$$$ & &$$&
* ,造成严重危害,引起政府和公众的更大关注,也促使了地球科学领域专家学者更
加深入细致的研究。自此,中国沙尘暴的研究呈现出两个新的动向:一方面与国际接轨,
积极参与国际合作计划,率先启动了亚洲沙尘气溶胶特性观测试验(+,-.+/01 )
方面也更趋向于气象业务部门实时监测预警服务的需要 !$
,目前已初步建立了中国沙尘
暴监测预警系统 ,实现了数值预报模式的准业务化 。
在沙尘暴的各种科学研究计划和实时监测预警业务中,来自于地面气象观测系统的
沙尘暴常规观测资料始终是最主要的信息基础,但是从其准确性和代表性来看,沙尘暴常
规观测资料的内在统计特征会受到观测规范 、统计规范 及其变革的影响。例如
!(’2 年和!()! 年,气象观测日界的两次变革就对月、季和年沙尘暴日数的统计产生显著
影响,使得沙尘暴日数的时间序列不均一,进而影响到沙尘暴演变趋势的估算和预报模型
的建立等。这些问题在以往的沙尘暴研究中没有引起足够的重视,常常被忽视掉了,因而
最终形成了一些似是而非的认识,不利于监测预警服务和防灾减灾。本文从中国沙尘暴
的观测规范和统计规范入手,对几个具有共性的问题作简要归纳和剖析,旨在为今后的沙
正在加载中,请稍后...【专贴】《The Book of Dust》专贴【黄金罗盘吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,026贴子:
【专贴】《The Book of Dust》专贴收藏
虽然说好久没有新消息了,离出版似乎也遥遥无期,但我还是开个贴汇总一下消息吧........
黄金首饰上亚马逊海外购!国际大牌腕表任你选,直邮超值价,精致好物BUY起来!亚马逊海外购,全球大牌好物,正品价优,放心来GOU!
最新:日,普尔曼在某新闻网(度娘不让说具体名称)上的一篇文章中称,他目前正专注于《The Book Of Dust》的写作并已完成220页,但到正式出版仍需一段时间。
期待啊,现在刚开始看《琥珀望远镜》写得好好哦
那就一直等吧,反正我是一定会等的。希望到时候可以让HDM火起来~
还是没完事么?江南那坑神都把龙三上写完了…
天哪天哪!!!大概在07年左右就开始等这本书了,转眼间已经过去这么多年,有一阵子都没听说相关消息了,PP爷爷没有弃坑真是太好了!!!会一直等下去的!希望到时那些处于潜水状态的书迷们能够再度壮大起来!
找到了一个相关采访,有兴趣的朋友可以一看:www。bridgetothestars.net/news/bookwitch-interview-with-philip-pullman/Back in early August Bookwitch published an interview with Philip Pullman conducted at the Manchester Children’s Book Festival in July. Pullman has rarely granted interviews in recent years, so this is an unusual opportunity to discover his thoughts on a variety of issues and find out how his various projects (writing and non-writing), including the Book of Dust, are going.
目测13年还没戏......不知道能不能在另一坑神马丁老爷子的《凛冬的寒风》(冰火卷六)之前出版呢.......速度应该有的一拼.......
hisdarkmaterials.org 透露的ISBN号: ISBN: 319th Jul 2011A wild Book of Dust ISBN appears, together with information on the publisher!
报道原文(之前一直在翻写格林童话)Each story is accompanied by a brief commentary on its background
Related StoriesAuthor Philip Pullman is best known for his award-winning Dark Materials Trilogy. Its third instalment, The Amber Spyglass, was the first childrens book to win the prestigious Whitbread Prize, in 2002.Over the past year, Pullman has taken a break from writing a companion novel, The Book Of Dust, to the series, to put his own spin on 50 of Grimms classic fairytales.Having previously written versions of Puss in Boots and Aladdin, as well as four original fairytales, it is not uncharted territory for the writer."You could say Im in the fairytale business," he says."Penguin Classics asked me to do it and obviously I leapt at it."First published in 1812, The Grimm Brothers Childrens and Household Tales was written by German siblings Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm.The brothers collected their folk tales from friends and old books, and many date back thousands of years.They are now available in more than 100 languages and the brothers versions of the stories have been adapted for the screen in films such as Disneys Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty, and Cinderella.Pullman says he has always "loved" the Grimm stories but did not struggle to whittle down their compendium of over 200 tales, to reach his tally of 50.'Wonderful story'"They are not all of the same quality," he says. "Some are easily much better than others. And some are obvious classics. You cant do a selected Grimms without Rumpelstiltskin, Cinderella and so on."Pullman included some more obscure tales, too."I chose the stories that appealed to me very strongly because they had a force, a strength and a structural integrity, like The Robber Bridegroom, The Three Snake Leaves and Hans My Hedgehog," he explains.The Three Snake Leaves, about a man who brings his wife back to life before she and her lover murder him, is one of his favourites: "Its a wonderful story, so vigorous."Pullman believes The Grimm Brothers fairytales are enduring because "they were quite discriminating... the people they chose to listen to were good storytellers."Pullman said he is "very superstitious" when he works. "I always use the same pen, the same notebook."He acknowledges the brothers were also lucky with their timing."If somebody this week suddenly thought of a book that dealt with sado-masochism among the business class, theyd have missed the bus as its already been done," he jokes, referring to erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey."But the Grimms were first listened to in 1812 at a time when people were very interested in Germany, the roots of the German nation, German culture and German language," he explains."It was part of the movement to bring German-speaking people together and it was one of the first collections of that sort anywhere in Europe."Pullman is keen to point out that his re-versioning is "Grimm not Pullman" and that all he really wanted to do was to simply "get back to the story and just tell it in modern language".Readers should certainly not expect a radical, contemporary collection."We can all name people whove done very good jobs on traditional tales - for example, Benjamin Zephaniahs version of Tam Lyn, the old folk song. Its very good but that wasnt the sort of job I was taking on."I may well go back to some of these stories and do them in the more personal version," he says.“Start Quote
Now the king had a daughter who was very beautiful. But she had one strange obsession. She had sworn an oath not to marry any man unless he promised to let himself be buried alive with her if she died first.
'After all, if he really loves me,' she said, 'why would he want to go on living?'”End QuoteThe Three Snake LeavesGrimm Tales for Young and Old - Philip PullmanPullman does not change endings or plot although he does include brief notes at the end of each story which suggest changes where he feels it necessary.And, unlike many fairytale collections, this one does not contain pictures.Penguin Classics are never illustrated but Pullman says that is not the only reason."I dont think illustrations tell the right kind of story or add the right kind of atmosphere," he says."Illustrators typically turn them (the characters) into people - I dont think they are people, I think theyre masks."Theres no psychology in a fairytale. You dont need to go into peoples back stories and talk about motives. Looking at other peoples adaptations, I realised what Id like is a very swift telling that doesnt clutter it up with description.
"Fans will be pleased to hear that Pullman is back writing The Book Of Dust, the third companion book to accompany His Dark Materials, now Grimms Tales is finished.Pullman says he hopes to take on board the brevity of fairytale language - the lack of adverbs for example - in the new book.When can we expect to see it published?"I cant tell you, but Ive got 220 pages written so far. Its coming along... it will be a while yet but it is growing."Grimm Tales for Young and Old is published by Penguin Classics on 27 September 2012
在某处看到的疯狂外国网友另:The Book of Dust is an upcoming companion book to theHis Dark Materialsseries. Pullman has said the book will probably be finished in 2015 and published the year after.He has also announced that it is more likely for it to be published in late 2016.Pullman has said the book &might be in two volumes&, one taking place beforeNorthern Lightsand one after the events ofLyra's Oxford,when Lyra is around 16.The &big, big book&will be &about Dust&and will deal with some of the theological issues raised in the other books.Pullman has also revealed that, although it is &not a prequel or sequel&, it will be about Lyra at another stage in her life.---Wikia
登录百度帐号推荐应用a cloud of dust
cloud什么意思_有道词典 ... gas cloud 气体云;空气层;烟气层;毒云 a cloud of dust 一阵尘土 mushroom cloud 蘑菇云(热核爆炸后升起的) ...
基于56个网页-
具有能量的尘埃
史蒂芬哈里斯
扬起一片尘土
煤尘易燃性
更多收起网络短语
A car sped past, raising a cloud of dust.
汽车飞驰而过,卷起一阵尘土。
The star is a brown dwarf - and formed, like other stars, out of a cloud of dust and gas.
这颗恒星是褐矮星――像其他恒星一样,外部由尘埃和气体云构成。
You can even see a cloud of dust, just to the left of centre of the picture, where an avalanche is caught happening.
你甚至可以从图片正中偏左的位置上、看到一场被抓拍到的雪崩,那里有一团尘雾。
Up the road came the sound of creaking wheels and then, a slow cloud of dust.
VOA: special.
For a moment, Haslet-Davis lay motionless amid a cloud of dust and mounting panic.
The result will be a second, smaller crater, a cloud of dust and, with luck, a plume of steam.
Plowing the same patch on Thursday that he had plowed on Monday, sending up a cloud of dust that hovered in the air.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!很多人会再日常生活中燃烧大量的燃料,这也是导致空气污染的一个原因。尤其是在冬天,人们为了取暖而燃烧煤炭,在这过程中要释放大量的灰尘,二氧化碳,一氧化碳,等有害物质污染大气。 的翻译是:Many of them will burn a lot of fuel in daily life, this is also a cause of air pollution. Especially in winter, for heating, combustion of coal, in the process to free up large amounts of dust, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other harmful substances polluting the atmosphere. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很多人会再日常生活中燃烧大量的燃料,这也是导致空气污染的一个原因。尤其是在冬天,人们为了取暖而燃烧煤炭,在这过程中要释放大量的灰尘,二氧化碳,一氧化碳,等有害物质污染大气。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Many people in daily life will be a lot of fuel burning, which is a leading cause of air pollution. Especially in the winter, people warm to the burning of coal, in the process to release large amounts of dust, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other harmful substances polluting the atmosphere.
Many of them will burn a lot of fuel in daily life, this is also a cause of air pollution. Especially in winter, for heating, combustion of coal, in the process to free up large amounts of dust, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other harmful substances polluting the atmosphere.
Many of them will burn a lot of fuel in daily life, this is also a cause of air pollution. Especially in winter, for heating, combustion of coal, in the process to free up large amounts of dust, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other harmful substances polluting the atmosphere.
A lot of people will be longer in the daily lives of burning large quantities of fuel, and this is one of the reasons leading to air pollution. In particular, during the winter, people in order to heat in the process, burning coal, to release a significant number of dust, 2 carbon dioxide, carbon mo
Very many people can in the daily life burn again the massive fuels, this also is causes the air pollution a reason.In particular in winter, the people in order to warm up burn the coal, must release the massive dusts in this process, the carbon dioxide, the carbon monoxide, and so on the deleteriou
相关内容&aThe person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you cry The person who can make you feel better is also the reason why you cry & amade as of 做自 & abffnet 正在翻译,请等待...
& a杀死了河流和海洋生物 Has killed the rivers and the marine life & aLooking at it, can you tell us if all your needs are covered in this questionnaire? 如果所有您的需要在这张查询表,被负担支付看它,您能告诉我们? & aheight 正在翻译,请等待... & aI have many hobbies, such as sports, singing, playing the violin and keeping a diary. I like sports very much. I go running at five o'clock in the morning. After classes in the afternoon, I play table-tennis with my friends. These sports have kept me healthy. At home, I like to sing and play the violin. I practice sing 我有许多爱好,例如体育,唱歌,弹小提琴和保留日志。 我喜欢体育非常。 我去跑在早晨五点。 在类以后下午,我打桌网球与我的朋友。 这些体育保持我健康。 在家,我喜欢唱和弹小提琴。 我实践每天唱和弹小提琴。 繁忙的,虽然我是,我是相当愉快的。 所有我的爱好我最好喜欢阅读书。 在我的卧室有几乎六百本书。 有故事书、课本,杂志和其他。 所有这些书丰富了我的知识。 & abrands' principal 品牌的主要 & aフルオ?ガードシステム(フッ素系表層改質防汚処理加工) [huruo] [gadoshisutemu] (氟素表面改善dirt-repellent处理处理) & a、I hope you can alter your disadvantage. You see 、I希望您能修改您的缺点。 您看见 & a杩?骇??????14涓?邯琚?缓??? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a支动物园 Zoo & aYou are on the Basic plan and have access to build 1 website. In order for you to view this website you need to register for your hosting. 您是在基本的计划并且得以进入修造1个网站。 为了您能观看这个网站您需要登记您主持。 & a计算数字 Computation numeral & a我们在那做了什么 We have made any in that & aintrathecall intrathecall & alucine lucine & aI'm hurt ,too. 我受伤,也是。 & aWho can really know my heart 谁可能真正地知道我的心脏 & awhy stop ok maybe you dont want to see me 为什么中止ok您可能不想要看我 & aall eye are on me as i enter the room. 所有眼睛在我,当我进入屋子。 & a乘公交车上学的学生最多 The student goes to school who by the public transportation are most & aDOG有时对人叫 正在翻译,请等待...
& aUnited States 美国 & a它一定会给你留下一个好印象的 It can certainly make a good impression to you & a学院学生会生活部
副部长 正在翻译,请等待...
& a0612班是由42名学生组成的,同学们性格开朗,彼此相亲相爱,团结互助,班级就像家一样温馨 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她全身投入到新中国的发展,对于共和国的成立起了重要作用 Her whole body invests into the new China's development, regarding republic establishment vital role & a一天来了个外国人,进到办公室,前台小姐左看右看,大家都在打游戏, One day has come a foreigner, enters the office, onstage young lady looks right and left, everybody is hitting the game, & ameetpeople meetpeople & a老实说,我一点也不知道此事 To be honest, I do not know this matter & apowerful clothing cleanser 强有力的衣物清洁剂 & a左支架 Left support & a最后一句回答得很好 正在翻译,请等待...
& a乌鲁木齐市中小学生视力低下检出率随年龄和学段增加呈上升趋势 The Urumqi elementary and middle school students vision picks out lowly rate and study the section increase assumes the trend of escalation along with the age & a第二天我们还去了天安门广场 Second day we have also gone to the Tiananmen Square & aWild & Crazy 狂放&疯狂 & aeuripides euripides & a公汽来了 The male steam has come & aWISSENSCHAFTLICHER RECHNER WISSENSCHAFTLICHER RECHNER & aGod Vahangn Since null & aシャッフル Shuffle & a发展规模化 Development formalization & aLOOK What" s that 看什么" s那 & avisit guest ru321`s homepage 参观客人ru321 `s主页 & aduring eight happy days in Montreal 在八愉快的天期间在蒙特利尔 & athe largst city largst城市 & a我做的的这一切,都是为了一个梦;我就算失去全世界,也不能失去一个人。 I do all these, I lose the world, also cannot lose a person. & apark bom的DON'T CRY 公园bom的DON'T啼声 & athe saltwater.live high.be with you 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe person to whom my father spoke just now is my English teacher 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我先去吃午餐,下次聊 I have the lunch first, next time will chat & a做一个有野心的好男人 Makes one to have the ambition good man & aListen to mother 听母亲 & aI just have little food to eat. 我将解决在轨道。 大家在中国怎么停留在这样良好状态? ? & a必要情况下 In essential situation & a很多人会再日常生活中燃烧大量的燃料,这也是导致空气污染的一个原因。尤其是在冬天,人们为了取暖而燃烧煤炭,在这过程中要释放大量的灰尘,二氧化碳,一氧化碳,等有害物质污染大气。 Very many people can in the daily life burn again the massive fuels, this also is causes the air pollution a reason.In particular in winter, the people in order to warm up burn the coal, must release the massive dusts in this process, the carbon dioxide, the carbon monoxide, and so on the deleteriou &

我要回帖

更多关于 秘境降妖副本攻略 的文章

随机推荐