怎样从自身做起保护环境从我做起论文?(150一左右)

怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右)
怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右)”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右)”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:怎样从自身做起保护环境?(150一左右),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:在家时,我经常听长辈讲起他们小时候在小河里戏水玩耍时的情景。那时候,绿水如带,清澈见底,口渴时随手捧起就能喝一口。树木葱葱郁郁的,野花和嫩草,山山洼洼,坡坡岗岗,一片生机勃勃。天空明净湛蓝,新鲜、轻盈的空气像波浪一样摇荡着,滚动着。 现在放眼望去,到处都是生活垃圾。一阵风吹来,白色、黑色、红色,各种颜色的塑料袋满天飞;丢弃的易拉罐、废电池随处可见。听妈妈说一节五号的供涪垛皇艹郝讹酮番捆废电池就能污染至少一平方米的土壤,如果每家每户丢弃一节废电池的话,那我们全国的土地岂不是都要污染了吗?因此,我们每个人都要从我做起,把没用的电池或塑料袋丢弃到指定的回收站。 在人们的生活水平提高了,家里都有了卫生设施。然而那些生活污水都被排到了我们周围的河道里。走近一看,河水浑浊不堪,上面到处漂浮着垃圾,有时还散发出一股股恶臭,而这些河流又直接通向我们的太湖中!多么可怕啊!难怪爸爸常说现在的河道是污水道,而太湖快成为化粪池了!前几年,太湖还发生了“蓝藻事件”。那天,爸爸回来说国家投资了12个亿来整治太湖。如果说我们一早重视了环境保护,就不用花这么多的冤枉钱了。再说,如果我们国家把这12亿捐给农村人民,让他们为没书读的孩子办所学校,那祖国的人才又会多几个呢! 请大家一起来保护环境吧!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:同学们,大家好! 我演讲的题目是:保护环境,从小做起。 这些年来。我们国家受到了严... 就因为"三废"污染(废水、废气、废渣)和"十大污染",每年造成了全世界的一大部分人患病...===========================================巴黎的埃菲尔铁塔在内的全球地标建筑都在当天关 我们的环保努力并不只在这一个... 为了共同的家园,我们可以做得更好… 地球受到破坏,我们为了自己和其他人的将来幸...=========================================== 所以,我觉得,保护环境不是说说而已.要靠自己以及动员大家. 让我们一起保护我们自己家园吧.===========================================环境,从我做起"。 早晨,当你踏进校园大门就会听到一阵朗朗的读书声;住前一看,那一尘... 勿以恶小而为之",从我做起,从小做起,从身边做起,从现在做起!保护校园环境,净化绿色校...===========================================不去增强环境保护意识,我们的生命将毁在自己的手中,老天将对我们作出严厉的惩罚。为此我下定决心要从我做起爱护环境,保护我们这个赖以生存的家园,做一个保护环境的卫...===========================================请保护环境,那是我们公民的义务,更是我们公民的责任。要宣传保护环境的性。让所人都知道,保护环境就如保护我们的生命一样。朋友们,让我们一起来保护环境,保护好我们美...===========================================倡导节能环保、循环再利用,避免造成制造和破坏之间不平衡、得不偿失的后果。无论世界末日是否属实,是否会来临,我们都始终要有一个"方舟"意识,从现在做起,从身边做起,共...=========================================== 1、少开私家车,多使用公共交通公具。2、在家中养一些绿色植物。即美化环境,又陶冶情操。===========================================环境保护迫在眉睫!保护环境,就是保护人类自身! 保护环境,从我做起。朋友们都来植树... 我们怎样才能保护我们的家园呢?我认为,要从小事做起,从我做起。 首先,保护我们周...===========================================既然是从我做起就是要从身边的小事,从一点一滴做起 注重自己的言行举止,自己以身作则,不随便乱扔垃圾,看到垃圾能帮助清洁的尽量帮忙。注重自己环保意识的培养以及相关...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求一篇英语短文,150字左右,关于保护环境的.最好有中文翻译._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语短文,150字左右,关于保护环境的.最好有中文翻译.
求一篇英语短文,150字左右,关于保护环境的.最好有中文翻译.
Protect environment(环境保护) The earth scale change of climate has brought a new kind of natural disaster and the developed and complicated city system is holding a latent risk of expanding the damage artificially. Also people has been spoiling the health since the immense quantity of chemicals have been produced and already used in pursuit of convenience and various toxic substances have been produced unintentionally and accumulated in environment. Therefore, We need some countermeasures from the viewpoint to prevent the city environment form disaster and to manage environmental risks. So we will develop and improve a new risk management system and a disaster prevention system to preserve and create the city environment where people feel easy and sound in theilifer.
Earth is home to human nature is our friend, dependent life and death. Earth's Space is limited for the protection of friends, and is closely related to each of us. However, many television, newspaper and magazines have cited the sub-human beings how to "demonize" We report the case of a friend. As we continuously improve the life, the environment of the motherland has become severe. More than 600 cities nationwide, in line with the national standards for air quality less than 1% of the city, cause serious pollution of the city for more than 10 times the World Health Organization standards. China has 78% of rivers and 50% of the groundwater pollution, 40% of the drinking water sources have been unable to drink. Garbage is already 8 to 10 percent annual growth. In our lives can often hear people complain about: too bad the surrounding environment, air pollution is serious, poor water quality, dust all over the sky, garbage everywhere. But no one ever thought about why there is such a phenomenon? This is in the government do? We contribute to the protection of the environment for it? Perhaps no one thought of it! Usually we think that it is a one-time items clean plastic bags, chopsticks, bottles and cosmetics will be used up after the throw. Some people said: "Retention is useless, throw it on you!" Some people think that: "on the road into it, anyway, while also cleaning the cleaners." Even if cleaning cleaners, they just finished cleaning, also threw a pile of. Even in the number of cleaners would not be useful to scan the heap, sweeping the heap, the street still has a lot of colorful garbage there, so that people with the annoying, constant appeal to the Government. Flood, many times, so that the masses of the people affected, people still complained about the Government. Some people thought it could be? Earth's resources are limited, some resources can be the constant regeneration. Because people take the medicine, with no section of the deforestation of trees. Only make the sea high tide, sinking the dam, often stormy weather. That could have led to a series of flood disaster. As the saying goes: "disease to the system root system." If people do not completely give up the habit of damage to the ecological environment, the earth is not a matter for the survival of humanity will happen again. Party General Secretary Jiang Zemin at the 14th session of the Fifth, Sixth Plenary Session of environmental protection as a goal of our future an important element. And stressed the importance of family planning and environmental protection, he added: "If environmental protection efforts of the poor, environmental pollution or damage, it will directly affect people's health, affect the living conditions and even threaten the survival of future generations and development. " Protection of the environment is everyone's responsibility! Let us join hands to build a green earth it! In order to our own, in order to benefit the children and grandchildren, to all living things on earth, often to blue sky and white clouds, green mountains and blue waters to last forever, let us say: "to protect the environment, from what I starting!"
Rencently enviroment pollution has been a greatly serious problem. a lot of plants are destroyed by bad air. many fish die of poisonous water. thousands of people die from eating poisoned or breathing...保护环境 从我做起?大家一起来讨论吧说说怎样从自身做起保护环境!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
保护环境 从我做起?大家一起来讨论吧说说怎样从自身做起保护环境!
保护环境 从我做起?大家一起来讨论吧说说怎样从自身做起保护环境!
地球,这位人类的母亲,我们生命的摇篮,曾经是那样美丽壮观,和蔼可亲!她无私的为我们提供各种资源.但是人们却随意毁坏自然资源,污染环境,造成一系列生态灾难,给人类生存带来严重威胁.作为地球村的小公民,我们有责任,有义务从小事做起,从身边做起保护我们的环境,保护我们赖以生存的家园,使我们能在一个干净的环境里学习生活.因此我向全校少先队员提出以下建议:第一:不用一次性筷子,因为快餐筷的材料是树木.第二:提醒爸爸妈妈买菜时不用塑料方便袋,以减少白色垃圾.第三:我们要节约用水,早晨洗脸时要把水龙头拧小.生活中要学会循环利用水.第四:照顾好自己身边的一草一木、爱护花草.让我们同小树一起茁壮成长.第五、节约用纸,把草稿纸写满,不要只写几个数字就扔掉.同学们,保护环境人人有责,让我们行动起来吧.我们只有一个地球,没有了地球,我们无处可去.相信只要我们努力,地球会重新焕发生机,重新美丽的!书面表达为迎接世界环境保护日(6月5日),你校举行环境保护活动,倡议大家为保护城市环境,从自身做起,请你根据下面提示写一-英语教学-17教育网
书面表达为迎接世界环境保护日(6月5日),你校举行环境保护活动,倡议大家为保护城市环境,从自身做起,请你根据下面提示写一
来源: 作者:佚名 点击数()次
书面表达为迎接世界环境保护日(6月5日),你校举行环境保护活动,倡议大家为保护城市环境,从自身做起,请你根据下面提示写一篇80词左右的广播稿。提示:Why to protect the environment:每个人都生活在这个城市里Shouldn't:不要乱扔垃圾(当地面上有垃圾时,应该捡起来);不要随地吐痰;在公共场所不要抽烟等Must:保护花草树木,阻止人们污染河水Wish:城市变得更加美丽
Good morning, everyone! We are all living in this city. It's our duty to keep it clean and tidy. We shouldn't throw rubbish and spit here and there. When there is some waste paper on the ground, pick it up. We shouldn't smoke in public places, either, such as in the street, in the park or on the square. Besides, we must protect trees and flowers. And we must take some steps to stop people from polluting our river. If everyone tries his best to do something useful for our city, our city will become much more beautiful.That's all. Thank you.
这是一篇应用文题,根据所给提示写一篇广播稿,倡议大家为保护城市环境,从自身做起,在写作中运用情态动词shouldn’t do/must提出建议,尤其最后一句发出倡议,号召大家从我做起,语言简洁、语句通顺,具有一定的感召力,符合广播稿的要求
上一篇文章:
相关文章:
Copyright ?
Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。Li Ming是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生, 请你以“Li Ming’s Low-carbon Life ” 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,简单描述他的“低碳生活”。_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。Li Ming是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生, 请你以“Li Ming’s Low-carbon Life ” 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,简单描述他的“低碳生活”。
节约资源,保护环境,从我们身边的小事做起。Li Ming是一个注重“低碳”生活的中学生, 请你以“Li Ming’s Low-carbon Life ” 为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,简单描述他的“低碳生活”。要点:1.每天步行上学; 2.离开教室时, 关灯、风扇(fan)等。3.不用水时,记得关掉水龙头(tap),循环使用(reuse)水;4.充分使用纸张; 5. 不用使用塑料袋(plastic bags)。注意: 缩写内容基本包括所提供的信息及要点,可适当发挥,不要逐条翻译。Li Ming’s Low-carbon Life_____________________________________________________________________________
Li Ming’s Low-carbon LifeMy name is Li Ming. I am a middle school student. I go to school on foot every day. I always remember to turn off the lights, the TV and the fans when I leave the classroom. When I am not using water, I always turn off the tap. I often reuse water, for example, when I finish washing the clothes, I use the water to clean the floor and water flowers. I never use plastic bags. I think saving paper is necessary, so I often make full use of paper. It’s important for us to live a low-carbon life to protect the environment.或Li Ming’s Low-carbon LifeLi Ming is a middle school student. He goes to school on foot every day. He always remembers to turn off the lights, the TV and the fans when he leaves the classroom. When he is not using water. He always turns off the tap. He often reuses water, for example, when he finishes washing the clothes, he uses the water to clean the floor and water flowers. He never uses plastic bags. He thinks saving paper is necessary, so He often makes full use of paper. He thinks it’s important for us to live a low-carbon life to protect the environment.
本题是写一篇给定材料的书面表达,写作的话题为李明的低碳生活,具体内容包括个人的姓名,身份,低碳生活所做的方式,如每天步行上学;离开教室时,关灯、关风扇;不用水时,记得关掉水龙头,循环使用水;充分使用纸张;不用使用塑料袋;同时提出低碳生活的重要性,在写作时应注意符合题意,同时应注意语言的准确性和连贯性。

我要回帖

更多关于 保护环境从我做起作文 的文章

随机推荐