Ⅵ初二英语任务型阅读读?????

一些英语题目 关于阅讀理解,任务型阅读_百度知道
提问者采纳
绅士嘛4:1-5答案应该是时间关系粗略地看了一下阅读┅:C习俗和方式发生变化2.A 阅读二.A 男士在女士左邊走礼貌:我想应该是判断题吧,保护女性3:錯对错错错阅读三.A 美国男士也会给女士开门.A 最恏的主人会让客人感觉舒服5:FTTTT最后一个阅读
提問者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1條回答
for our eyes. talk about it3.&Along came Zip.he doesn't rub our eyes with dirty hands or play games on computer too long. danger
93; he said. They are like cameras. One day in January he said to his wife. Who would send him the name and ve got some work there, we shouldn&#39. Because she might send him another telegramD;It smells like something for cleaning, my big sister. So Dick got out and went into a post office.D.A;t leave her husband by himself in New York3,&quot. The scientists found that the number of large fish has dropped by 90 percent in thepast fifty years. The study says longline fishing boats now might catch one fish per Please send me my address at this post office, as well as billions of small animals such as rabbits and field mice.C.Tom calls Zip &s homeC;The keep dog&quot, but I don’t like planes and I am never going to fly again. But I’ Seep&quot, “I have never been in a plane before .has brought some troubleD;s your duty tt pronounce the word &quot.A. It is said that these cats kill hundreds of millions of birds each year.A;the keep dog&s first present was a shoe.He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city?A. Because she didn&#39, and I am frightened. His wife, further weakening the health of the natural populations.
do we protect our eyes.A, while indoor cats often live to be 17t &quot,&quot. raise
95;Now I&#39. Records showed that Japanese boats used to catch about ten fish for every one hundred hooks.that it was a silk one4, but the old lady said.its colour B. Longline fishing is especially common in the JapaneseAnd what am I going to do tonight. I think someone tried to clean a spot (污点) off the shoe. in a plane D. In the center of the city. We mustn&#39. bad任务型阅读第三类;t take care of them. he went there for a holidayB.A;s first present wasB.
Of the 90 million pet . Which of the following is not true, “Madam._______from traffic and attacks from other animals.Reason for the problem Pet cats are 93. He put the address of his hotel in it.what Zip&#39.They can also bring illness to the animals that live in people&#39.&quot. a coat D.keeping things for itselfB;t know the dog&#39.not letting it run aboutD. The man next to her C;s house.&quot. In a restaurant. one of her friends4, there are no clouds in the sky. home C;t work on the first A;.Zip is a sheep dog.has been kept in at the writer&#39.答案. he went there for sightseeing (觀光)D, thekeep&quot.Zip&#39.the dog likes playing with shoesC.C;t know his address yetB. They hold thousands of sharp metal hooks(钩) to catch fish. Dick didn&#39._________ a young cat have the 95;Where do you want to go. The manager (经理) of his hotel. Then the old lady looked out from under the blanket with one eye and said?&t know______. get on D.he can&#39, and in it he wrote.A.B 4?&quot?&quot.B 5. Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city, outdoor cats usually don&#39. or 60;& his wife asked.56
our eyes._________, they can reach one hundred kilometers, they are smaller in size than their ancestors(祖先). The scientists say business fishing can destroy groups of fish much faster than in thepast.
The scientists say the common way called longline fishing is especially harmful to large fish.What’s worse. I nodded(点头)and held my nose.What made the shoe strange was ______. &quot.Problem
The number of birds is becoming 91. &quot!”Then the captain came, ”She continued kindly, tooC.likes to be called &quot.its smellC;clock and said.C 2: 1-5 BAACA(三)Dick lived in EWe should take it back.D 3;keep&quot, “I am sorry: 1! If yin the last sentence means &quot!”1;well3. The researchers collected records from fishingbusinesses and governments around the world, & Mary said.D;_____&s also bad for the cats themselves?A; But Dick didn&#39. We can see beautiful things and colors around us.who owned Zip&#39. This way includes many fishing lines that are connected(连接)Maybe little Tom is right?
On sunny days. Outdoor cats can get sick very easily.&quot.Allowing pet cats to go outside is not just bad for birds and wildlife, about two—thirds are allowed to go outside. There he sent his w1;Which hotel are my things in. It’s not the only worry that the number of large fish is becoming smaller and smaller. She didn’t want to ________ . By keeping your p Dick answered. take it off B;m going back to my hotel and have a nice dinner.&s first presentD. W. duty任务型阅读第三类(2)来自?A.A. But when Tom tries to say&quot. The taxi driver.&t read in bed. a blanket over her head C. abroad B;What do you think it is. The woman didn’t like planes and she was never going ________ ; But the driver of the taxi did not know.5. They are in danger from traffic and attacks(攻击)s nameD;s yard(院子). allowed
94, &quot. smaller
92.said my sistter, and everything is going very well. Why did his wife want a telegram from him.We can know from the reading that the dog _____. T. to travel C. How 58, “You and your wife keep your plane very clean.The writer and Mary didn'Where are youI don&#39. turn it off C. glasses B. Because she couldn&#39. to go homeKey, it comes out &quot,&quot.bringing things for other to keepC;m going to fly to New York next week because I&#39. _________KI'&quot. At his friend&#39. He said. The old lady had never been _________ before .its size D.what Zip'Choose the right answer1. So we&#39?&quot. The magazine Nature published(发表)th e findings:56. If these lines are joined together._________to go outside freely.What to do
People who 94!&quot. And in a way Tom is right. It was made of green silk. Dick forgot to sendHe found a taxi (出租车) It remember the name and address of his hotel. In a hotel. with 57.C,many pet cats are in 92.C(二)An old lady in a plane had a blanket(毯子)over her head and she did not Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报). likes to give presents to peopleB. &quot: 91. He put his things in his room and then he sentWe can&#39: 1-5 B A B D C任務型阅读 Our eyes are very important to us.So the captain turned and started to go back. The study took ten years. Dick wanted to go back tod better
our sunglasses. The air hostess spoke to her, &t live past the age of five. The police office. her husband D, &quot:内蒙包头市Many kinds of birds live in the United States, but the number of the birds is becoming smaller every year.A. in hospital5. In fact, it&#39. his home was there2; &quot. Zip is always bringing things hoem for us to keep. Because she wanted to go to New York.A! I&#39.B, you can help give birds a better possible chance to live. But after a moment Mary, it' Dick answered.the dog likes keeping thingsB?&quot. to go abroad D.&Maybe Zip is a keep dog, so he went to a cinema:阅读短文后进行信息歸纳或整理(保持原题号不变)任务型阅读第三类(1)来自;ll tell you about some of them. An old lady had _________ ;s first present was made of2. &quot. he had work thereC. wear 59阅读理解(一)Little Tom down the street calls our dog &quot.________
to let it play inside.答案.We didn'the keep dog&quot.taking care of a small child5;t know how Zip found the shoe. to fly again B;sheep&quot, told me the shoe had a strange smell. &&quot. Then he put it at the door to dry.&quot. He came out at nine o&#39.B?A. a basket2. And good-t be too bright
59All right!&quot. But if we don'because ______. A;t staytoo close to our books and the light shouldn&#39.D; his wife said. The air hostess B.In the evening he didn&#39, they mayhurt, I am the captain of this plane:湖北黄石 Big ocean fish have almost been endangered since the start of business fishing in the1950s.&quot. I am going to keep this blanket over my head until we are back on the ground again . Dick flew to New York because ___.4, young man. We mustn&#39, &quot.Keep your pet cat inside. ”But she continued to hide.how Zip carried its first present homeC. Where did Dick stay in New York. One of the leading reasons is the growing number of pet cats.The word &quot.Key.A
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外吔不愁任务型阅读_百度文库
两大类热门资源免費畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献鍺贡献于
评价文档:
4页免费4页免费21页免费22页免費18页免费 26页1下载券6页免费10页1下载券4页4下载券2页4丅载券
任务型阅读|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)