真三国无双ol武器为什么我老是玩不了

我今天怎么老是大姨妈啊,进战场打着打着就都不动了_真三国无双ol吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:111,587贴子:
我今天怎么老是大姨妈啊,进战场打着打着就都不动了收藏
1楼 18:32&|
3楼 21:05&|来自
4楼 21:07&|
关键词招来了病毒帝
5楼 21:07&|
LZ大姨妈来了 还坚持玩游戏
6楼 21:09&|
原来楼主是女女
7楼 21:12&|来自
这病毒帝挖我的坟
8楼 21:32&|
那个不痛。。月月轻松
10楼 00:18&|
老是大姨妈导致楼主失血过多走动不能啊
12楼 09:43&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”真三国无双ol“的信息,请&或为什么老是提示非法工具啊,我都没法玩了_真三国无双ol吧_百度贴吧
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
为什么老是提示非法工具啊,我都没法玩了收藏
之前以为是,现在删了,还弹什么,,全删掉了,游戏也重新安装了,还是弹求解答啊!!他姥姥的官方KF就是个悲剧
1楼 15:06&|
2楼 22:34&|
把360也卸载了!
3楼 22:51&|来自
你直接把系统刚重装的了 或者用驱动精灵更新下显卡啊eight="30" changedsize="false" src="http://static./tb/editor/images/client/image_emoticon28.png" >ouseout="hideattip(this)" username="SUPER%BA%D7" target="_blank" class="at">@SUPER鹤
:搓衣板以前震不住你了。n it gets cold outside and you got nobody to loveYou'll understand what I mean when I say there's no way we're gonna give upand like a little girl that cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreamsIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheWhat you are doing is screwing things up inside my headYou should know better, you never listened to a word I saidClutching your pillow and writhing in a naked sweatHoping somebody, someday, will do you like I didWhen it gets cold outside and you got nobody to loveYou'll understand what I mean when I say there's no way we're gonna give upand like a little girl that cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreamsIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheDoes it killDoes it burnIs it painful to learn that it's me that has all the controlDoes it thrillDoes it stingWhen you feel what I bring and you wish you had me to holdWhen it gets cold outside and you got nobody to loveYou'll understand what I mean when I say there's no way we're gonna give upand like a little girl that cries in the face of a monster that lives in her dreamsIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breatheIs there anyone out there cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe
4楼 22:52&|
5楼 23:01&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”真三国无双ol“的信息,请&或真三国无双ol不玩的空号的都给我玩吧→_→
真三国无双ol不玩的空号的都给我玩吧→_→
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
三国系列游戏领域专家为什么玩真三国无双OL老是掉线?
为什么玩真三国无双OL老是掉线?
补充:杀一半就掉
以前在内测的时候还是不什么卡可能到工测的时候出现BUG的原故
是因为天希代理商垃圾,搞了条垃圾服务器
其他回答 (8)
可能是网络问题吧,小区宽带,避开网忙时期玩会好些吧
怎么掉?到什么时候?
天希网络的管理人员差...管理不好
网络问~题
OL对网速要求比较高
看看你家是什么网别进错了区 百灵 广电这类型的就别玩了
长时间不动作,容易掉
剩下的是服务器的问题,不是很稳定
第二个原因是暂时的
ol的要求最低要有1M带宽
等待您来回答
三国系列游戏领域专家我玩游戏老是半截就掉了,以前没有这个样子,顶多杀人不掉血。。_真三国无双ol吧_百度贴吧
我玩游戏老是半截就掉了,以前没有这个样子,顶多杀人不掉血。。收藏
请问怎么回事儿?
1楼 08:44&|
2楼 08:45&|
用ip加速器也一样,
3楼 08:45&|
是不是代理有问题了。。。
4楼 09:28&|
因为TX服务器就这样
收起回复5楼 09:29&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏