游戏平台:PC/PS4/NintendoSwitch
上市时间:
《我是刹那》开发商Tokyo RPG Factory的新作《Lost Sphear》将在今年10月份发售,今日官方公布了一段本作的15分钟演示。
由《我是刹那》开发商东京RPG工厂制作的RPG《Lost Sphear》,在今天公布了发售日期。
《我是刹那》开发商东京RPG工厂的新作《Lost Sphear》正式公布。游戏预计登陆PS4,PC和任天堂Switch平台,目前已在Steam上架。
没有任何记录
没有任何记录
综合热点资讯
单机游戏下载Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - 'HUNG') - UE4 AnswerHub
Question Status:
All Questions
With Answer
With Accepted Answer
Quick results
Since the release of drivers 382.33 on the 22nd of May, several Unreal Engine 4 games have been affected by heavy system crashes that make playing such games impossible.
The issue I'm talking about is this one:
The problem persists even after the release of the drivers 382.53 on the 9th of June.
The last working drivers seem to be 382.05 released on 4th of May.
As such, I would like to receive all possible information on this issue, on what is causing it and how to circumvent it if possible. Even more important, I would like to know if Epic Games is actively working with Nvidia to solve this issue at its source (like AMD should be doing, as stated here:
Thanks a lot!
Here's an open list of games experiencing (allegedly) the same problem:
Dead by Daylight
Friday The 13th - The Game
Little Nightmares
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
voted first
Known Issue:
Target Fix 4.17
This is still happening in version 4.18. This may help people working on this, as I got a clue as to what is going on when I solved this. My ancient laptop brought me here. I have a Toshiba laptop Win 10 w/ 4GB RAM with an AMD E1-1200 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.4 GHz (yeah, a pukie system that I use to test worst case scenarios). I get this error every time when my laptop is unplugged and is using battery only. When it is plugged in however, no issues whatsoever (except the awful lag that is expected). This may also be why some people are finding this issue intermittent. In the case of a desktop computer does one have good power with enough wattage to support their video card?
Attachments: Up to 5 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 5.2 MB each and 5.2 MB total.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here
Related Questions
All Rights Reserved. Epic, Epic Games, Unreal, Unreal Engine, UE4, and their logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.他的最新文章
他的热门文章
您举报文章:
举报原因:
原文地址:
原因补充:
(最多只允许输入30个字)

我要回帖

更多关于 龙珠斗士z启动错误 的文章

随机推荐