英语小作文80~100字小作文 在外国公司上班的Wang Lin,请 求短暂离开公司。
英语小作文80~100字小作文
在外国公司上班的Wang Lin,请
求短暂离开公司。
给老板Mr.Smith写一封信,告诉老板
(1)为什么短期离开公司
(3)对现在的工作如何安排
我有更好的答案
Dear Mr.Smith:By this letter I am leavinging my position for half a year. Recent circumstances incompatible with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.I have allowed 30 days prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process.I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at our Company.Sincerely,Wanglin
采纳率:87%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。求一篇英语作文!说明:假定你叫王琳,根据下列内容写一封求职信.写信日期日1.从日
求一篇英语作文!说明:假定你叫王琳,根据下列内容写一封求职信.写信日期日1.从日《中国日报》上获悉BAC公司招聘办公室秘书职位的信息2.毕业于东方学院(专业自拟),获得多种技能证书3.曾在DDF公司连职,熟悉办公室工作,熟练使用电脑4.随信附上建立5.希望能获得面试机会.注意信函格式!Words for reference顺便求高等学校英语应用能力考试(B级)2010年6月,2009年12月、6月的作文答案!一起给其双手送上100分!
Dear,BAC Please allow me to introduce myself My name is Wanglin , I am a girl of 20 years old,graduating from Oxford Universtity and majoring in journalism I studied hard and got good marks at school.I am an out-going and hard-working girl with good qualities and responsibility.I have a good relationship with others. During my study,I am not only accumulating knowledge,but also putting the knowledge into applicationBesides I was at school in some companies in practice, done secretary. Accumulated experience Now I am from China Daily, know your company is looking for a secretary. .I think I am the one.So I would like to apply for the position.I hope you can give me the chance.Thank you. Looking forward to your replyRegards
Yours Wang lin December 2010 10关于会议室的使用The Conference room is in use,protect the Interior of the various items, the layout of the venue, not post,decoration. Not indoors with a conference room.keep meeting room, indoor clean-room dining and edible juicy fruit, do not throw Peel, confetti, cigarette buttsand other debris, is forbidden to spit.The Conference Room 5, bring flammable, explosive and other dangerous items, clear the fire hazard, and do the work, make sure that the meeting room against theft.as a result of abuse conference facilities damaged,Department or related person should be compensated.the Conference room with complete, please notify property management office, so that timely clean and tidy.After taking your personal belongings close for electrical appliances, turn off the room doors and Windows, Thanks for 2010 on June 20th
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《求一篇英语作文!说明:假定你叫王琳,根据下列内容写一封求职信.写信日期日1.从日》相关的作业问题
" Dear teacher,I want to introduce my friend,Mike to you. He is 14 years old. He comes from The USA and studies at a school in Beijing,China. He is in Grade 8.
太久没用英语了.不能误导了你顶起.
1. My Friend(我的朋友)I have a good friend. Her name is May. She is 12 years old.Her telephone number is
Her birthday is March 5th. She is good at English
My winter holiday will be very interesting.I'll read some story books,watch a lot of cartoon movies,and play alot.I'll visit my friends,and i'll spend a holiday
My schoolMy school is not very big,but it is very clean.We clean our classroom every day.There are fifteen classes in our school.And these are about fifty teach
A letter to Yao Ming Dear Yao MingHow are you doing?I think you must be a bit surprised to get this letter.You don't know me but I know you.Oh,let me introduce
哇,要求好高呀,算了,还是帮你一把吧~!【人工作文推荐】How to keep healthyWith the development of people's living standard,huge amounts of people have become to focus on balancing diet an
My Dream SchoolIn my opinion,school is not only a place to study but a good place to make friends.‘What kind of school is my dream school?’ This is a question I
A natural disaster is hazard cause by nature,like flood,tornado,hurricane,volcanic eruption,earthquake and so on.Natural disaster is very dangerous and often ca
My Last Summer HolidayLast summer holiday, I went to visit ShangHai Expo with my parents. I have learned a lot. The theme of Expo 2010 is "Better city, better l
帮你写的话太多了.帮你想几个点吧1.肥胖代表不健康的生活方式.若不提倡控制人们的生活习惯,会形成一个不良的社会氛围.(说严重点可以说影响社会文化的想成发展)这点写细的话可以说父母不健康生活会影响下一代2.从人们自身来说,肥胖会影响身体各部分机能,长此以往,会降级生活及工作效率.(说严重点可以说影响科技发展,社会发展)
Hello, Cousin ! How are you ? Winter holiday is coming and I am free now . So every day I listen to music or surf the Internet . I also play games on line. Some
Important noticeA warm welcome to the United States50 students came to the school visit:The time set for the SaturdayWe will meet at the school gate at eight o'
Hangzhou is the city i likes most,it is a greenery city,which you can see trees in almost every corner of the city,the beautiful West Lake also located in the c
Passenger coaches of a bullet train derailed and fell off a bridge killing 11 persons and injuring 83 others in Wenzhou, eastern China's Zhejiang province at8:3
找人代写,许多是要付费的,复制和原创的价格是不一样的,原创是要支付稿酬的,你想空手套白狼吗?请别人帮助的话,要有礼貌的语言,你对着电脑大要作文合适吗?,这里又不是你的秘书处,别人凭什么要照你的要求写作
Our country is a rich country.however,natural disasters was threatening us.in the past two years,china has snow disaster,earthquakes,flood the natural disasters
I am Xiaohua,I live with my family in the city and there are 7 people in my family——my parents ,grandparents,uncle,aunt and me.My father is a doctor,I like him小作文 在外国公司上班的WangLin,请求短暂离开公司。 告诉老板 给老板Mr.S_百度知道
小作文 在外国公司上班的WangLin,请求短暂离开公司。 告诉老板 给老板Mr.S
小作文在外国公司上班的WangLin,请求短暂离开公司。告诉老板给老板Mr.Smith写一封信,(1) 为什么短期离开公司多久(2)(3) 对现在的工作如何安排落款:Wang Lin
我有更好的答案
Dearparents,Howiseverythingthesedays?Imissyouverymuch.Iamveryhappyatmynewshool.Myteachersandshoolmatesareveryfriendlytome.Theyofenhelpmewithmystudy.NowIamnotworriedaboutmyEnglishbecauseImakealotofprogressinitanbIbecomemoreandmoreintrestedinit.Myshoollifehereisalsowonderful.Itakepartinmanypart-timeactivities.Imakemanyfriendsthereandlearnlotsoflearningmethods.Nowfinalexamiscoming.Iambusypreparingit.Iwilltrymybesttodowellinit.Iamgladthatthesummerholidayiscoming.IwanttotakepartinaGREENCITYGROUP.IthinkIshouldmakeacontributiontoprotectingourenvironment.It'shotthesedaysbutIcantakegoodcareofmyself.Youshouldpaymoreattentiontoyourhealth.Bestwishestoyou.Loveyou,XXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文:在外国公司上班的王琳,用英语请求短暂离开公司,给老板写_百度知道
英语作文:在外国公司上班的王琳,用英语请求短暂离开公司,给老板写
英语作文:在外国公司上班的王琳,用英语请求短暂离开公司,给老板写一封信,告诉老板为什么短期离开公司,多久,对现在的有什么打算
我有更好的答案
Dear Mr.Smith:By this letter I am leavinging my position for half a year. Recent circumstances incompatible with my personal beliefs and styles require that I change my employment.I have allowed 30 days prior to my departure for assisting in the transition process.I appreciate the opportunity to work and learn at our Company.Sincerely,Wanglin
采纳率:87%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文请假条范文 的文章

随机推荐