party panic 3dm里面有多少小游戏

《Party Panic》下载
Party Panic
1、如果您未安装91盒子,请选择“游戏高速下载”。2、安装好91盒子客户端后,请重启浏览器,点击“高速下载”按钮盒子将自动下载游戏。
Party Panic
配置要求操作系统Win Xp/Win 7/Win Vista运行环境&=DirectX 9.0CPUIntel Core2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40Hz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+内存2 GB显卡GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3870硬盘4 GB《Party Panic》是一款独立的动作休闲游戏,由Everglow Interactive Inc.制作。Party Panic属于奇葩搞笑的乱斗游戏。玩法很有趣,最多支持4人竞技游戏,很适合跟小伙伴搞基。强烈建议使用手柄玩。
Party Panic游戏设定
很有趣的一款4人竞技小游戏,很适合跟小伙伴搞基,很欢乐的游戏。
Party Panic游戏操作
键盘:方向键:选择/控制角色空格键:确定手柄:自行摸索要在同一台电脑上玩至少要有一个手柄。
其他版本下载
Party Panic游戏截图
高速下载器通道:
其他下载地址:
一、下载软件务必使用迅雷7,下载前建议查看配置要求、游戏说明和网友评论,下载后请点击游戏安装教学视频在线学习。
二、游戏安装运行的时候出现缺少dll、内存不能读、配置不正确等,请下载对应的。注意:资源可能被360等杀毒软件提示,部分报毒与补丁有关。但软件不会危及电脑,请用户放心下载。
游戏类别:恋爱经营
游戏大小:
游戏类别:动作冒险
游戏大小:
游戏类别:RPG冒险
游戏大小:
游戏类别:街机格斗
游戏大小:
游戏类别:街机格斗
游戏大小:
游戏类别:飞行射击
游戏大小:
游戏类别:益智解谜
游戏大小:
游戏类别:即时战略
游戏大小:
游戏大小:
游戏类别:动作冒险
游戏大小:
...想乘着这个节日..
...ingSauc..
游戏大小:135.00 MB
游戏大小:17.40 MB
游戏大小:33.00 MB
游戏大小:178.00 MB
游戏类别:恋爱经营
游戏大小:562.00 MB
专业的单机游戏下载网站 91 () 打造不一样的 单机游戏下载基地【屌德斯&小熙】 欢乐派对Party Panic 世间竟有如此搞笑的游戏-游戏视频-搜狐视频
【屌德斯&小熙】 欢乐派对Party Panic 世间竟有如此搞笑的游戏
视频介绍:
【屌德斯&小熙】欢乐派对PartyPanic世间竟有如此搞笑的游戏小伙伴们记得多多评论和分享喔~把快乐传播给更多人~
推荐出品人更多频道内容在这里查看
爱奇艺用户将能永久保存播放记录
过滤短视频
暂无长视频(电视剧、纪录片、动漫、综艺、电影)播放记录,
按住视频可进行拖动
&正在加载...
收藏成功,可进入
查看所有收藏列表
当前浏览器仅支持手动复制代码
视频地址:
flash地址:
html代码:
通用代码:
通用代码可同时支持电脑和移动设备的分享播放
用爱奇艺APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上继续观看
当前播放时间:
一键下载至手机
限爱奇艺安卓6.0以上版本
使用微信扫一扫,扫描左侧二维码,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
设备搜寻中...
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
连接失败!
请确保您要连接的设备(仅限安卓)登录了同一爱奇艺账号 且安装并开启不低于V6.0以上版本的爱奇艺客户端
部安卓(Android)设备,请点击进行选择
请您在手机端下载爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
其他安装方式:手机浏览器输入短链接http://71.am/udn
下载安装包到本机:
爱奇艺云推送
请您在手机端登录爱奇艺移动APP(仅支持安卓客户端)
使用微信扫一扫,下载爱奇艺移动APP
180秒后更新
打开爱奇艺移动APP,点击“我的-扫一扫”,扫描左侧二维码进行登录
没有安装爱奇艺视频最新客户端?
正在检测客户端...
您尚未安装客户端,正在为您下载...安装完成后点击按钮即可下载
, 可在设置中重新打开噢!
30秒后自动关闭
【屌德斯&小熙】 欢乐派对Party Panic 世间竟有如此搞笑的游戏_">【屌德斯&小熙】 欢乐派对Party Panic 世间竟有如此搞笑的游戏_
请选择打赏金额:
播放量数据:快去看看谁在和你一起看视频吧~
更多数据:
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制
安装爱奇艺视频客户端,
马上开始为您下载本片
5秒后自动消失
&li data-elem="tabtitle" data-seq="{{seq}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"& &span>{{start}}-{{end}}&/span& &/a& &/li&
&li data-downloadSelect-elem="item" data-downloadSelect-selected="false" data-downloadSelect-tvid="{{tvid}}"& &a href="javascript:void(0);"&{{pd}}&/a&
选择您要下载的《
色情低俗内容
血腥暴力内容
广告或欺诈内容
侵犯了我的权力
还可以输入
您使用浏览器不支持直接复制的功能,建议您使用Ctrl+C或右键全选进行地址复制Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 28 Steam Achievements
Title: Party Panic
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 7 Aug, 2017
Buy Party Panic
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
It's been a while since the last update, but progress is still happening!
Since Party Panic launched I've been working on a bunch of bug fixes and trying to fix stray issues, as well as new content and some changes at the request of the players.
Minigames There's two new minigames in this update.
I spent a good couple of weeks trying to prototype new minigames, but I was having trouble coming up with new ideas that felt different enough from the current games.
I decided there needed to be a new &action& rather than just move/attack/jump so I decided on making some swimming minigames.
I think they turned out pretty stupid. Ink or Swim The first minigame is called Ink or Swim, the goal of the game is simple -- don't fall behind the Octo-goober.
If you do, you'll die.
There's also some obstacles to avoid that you can get trapped behind! Treasure Trove The second minigame is called Treasure Trove.
In this game you have to collect treasure on the sea floor and bring it back to your goal safely.
If you hit a zappy-fish your treasure explodes and you get stunned. Equipment Slots One of the biggest requests I was getting was players asking to have equipment slots to have more options when customizing their Goober.
Instead of having dedicated slots per equipment type (head, face, shirt, legs, feet, etc) I decided to give each player three equipment slots, where they can equip any three costumes they want.
This allows for some neat combiniations, and while lots of the combinations don't &work& (they overlap and look weird), I'm leaving it up to the players to decide - if you want to wear costumes like that I'm not going to stop you!Here's some more pictures of some combinations -
Custom Party The game mode &Single Minigame& has been changed to &Custom Party&. When you now select this game mode you're shown a game select UI, where you can disable or enable any of the minigames.
If you want to play a specific 5 minigames you can now, or if you want to play all of them but a few you really don't like, you can do that now too! What's next? I haven't looked at consoles yet, but that was next on my todo list, however, there's been a change of plans and I'll be pushing back consoles for a bit while I work on a BOARD GAME mode.
This is definitely the most requested game mode, so I'm going to start prototyping this week and see what I can do.
I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now and I don't see anything that would be too hard to get working.It's going to be a little bit different from Mario Party, with some small mechanically different things.
For example, instead of rolling a dice and moving automatically you will have control of your goober like you do in minigames when you're moving along the board.
This will allow you to punch and kick players that you meet along the way, as it wouldn't be Party Panic if you couldn't mericilessly punch other players!The idea for the board game will be centered around the whale, and will most likely be called &Willy's Pizza Party&.
This board will revolve around collecting pieces of pizza for Willy in exchange for Trophies (the equlivent of Mario Party stars).
I'm still thinking up ideas for interesting events on the board game.
If you have suggestions, head over to the suggestion thread here: I'm thinking this board game mode won't take too long, (famous last words) as most of the hard work is already done (minigames), I think it should be pretty easy to get up and running, and then it's just adding stuff to make it interesting.
I'm aiming for the end of this month to be done, and December at the latest.
Anywho, for a full list of changes in this update check out the patch notes here: //Dylan Meville
It's been a wild ride.
I'm beyond thrilled of how Party Panic has been received so far, and I'm excited to see what everyone thinks of all the new content.It's crazy to think that just over a year ago Party Panic first entered early access.
At that time the game had 10 minigames, the gauntlet, and no online multiplayer, and now it's come so far, with so much more to do..Let's take a look at what's been added in that year..-Online Multiplayer (!!!!)-20 minigames were added (totalling 30 now!)-Trophy Island-50+ hats and costumes-Keyboard and mouse support-Progression/leveling system with loot-boxes-25+ Achievements -Post-game Winner highlightsI'm honestly surprised I managed to get all that done as a solo dev, it was hard work, but it's beyond satisfying to finally see it all come together today as we launch out of Early Access.Moving forwardYou might be wondering what will happen with Party Panic moving forward.
I am absolutely still working on more content.
Right now the plan is to take a short break from dev (I've been working on Party Panic 7 days a week for the past 18 months..) but in a few weeks I'll start working on new minigames to start.
Let me know what you'd like to see added to Party Panic.
Want more minigames? More Costumes? New game modes?
Anything is possible!I'll most likely be devoting some time in the near future to start looking at what it would take to get Party Panic on the Switch, Xbox One, and PS4.Thanks for all the love you all gave to Party Panic while it was in Early Access.
Without your support, Party Panic would not be what it is today! Patch Notes
Trophy Island is now playable for everyone!
Can you complete the challenges and collect all the trophies? Added 13 new achievements for Trophy Island Players earn XP now when completing the gauntlet or unlocking a trophy Streamlined controller remapping screen with an 'auto-setup' that will walk you through how to remap Added two new gauntlet obstacles Added new hat - SpaceX Added new hat - Hula Added new hat - Triclops
Party Panic has support for English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish, and Russian. Fixed a bug that caused some graphical glitches when the next minigame was Spiral Speedway (no rules, all podiums the same colour) Fixed a bug where custom player names would not save properly Fixed a bug where player hats would not tint properly when using a non-standard controller (bumpercars, etc) Added a splash screen showing the Trophy Island post-card when you first launch the new update Moved the &winner& text higher on the gauntlet Fixed some issues with fake 3d audio in splitscreen Fixed a bug where when leaving the online menu you could get stuck on a black screen Added goobers floating in the water on Slipper Sprint in the background.
Like in the titanic Fixed a bug where you could fall off a gauntlet obstacle and get stuck without dying Hid chat when playing the gauntlet offline Fixed a bug where you could lose focus on the chat box, making it so you couldn't type anything in until the next minigame started Fixed an issue where the &Saiyan& hat wouldn't tint properly Added new default name - &Tayne& Misc performance optimizations// Dylan
About This Game
Party Panic is a crazy online and local-multiplayer party game.
Compete against your friends in 30+ rapid fire minigames, race through the brutal Gauntlet, or complete the trophy challenges on Trophy Island. There is even a built in drinking game!
You'll laugh, you'll cry, it's stupid.
Grab your friends, pick your characters and get partying in this exciting and panic filled game! Are you ready to punch your friends in the face? Are you ready to chase exploding chickens? Are you ready to run away from stupid (and hungry) whales? Are you ready to play football with your face? If you answered yes to any of these questions you might be ready for the stupidest party game ever!Online & Local MultiplayerGrab your friends for a night of couch gaming, or play against them online! Have one friend that can't make it to your game night?
No worries, you can play with 3 local players and 1 online player!30+ crazy minigames!Over 30 unique minigames!
Run, jump, and punch your way to first place!
Fight over gems, chase exploding chickens, play football with your face!
More minigames coming in future updates!The Gauntlet Race your friends through the deadly and brutal obstacle course that is the Gauntlet.
Can you be the first to make it through the giant swinging axes, spike traps and more?Bots
Party Panic is a hoot when playing with your friends on the couch or online, but sometimes this isn't an option. Bots are available to play against, to guarantee it's always a party, even when your friends are not around!
Bots have three difficulties: Easy, Normal, and Hard.
Or turn them off completely! Silly hats! Everyone knows all great games let you wear hats.
Silly hats only.
Wear a pot on your head, strap a rocket to your back, or a wear a hot dog costume.
Or just stick your head in a piece of bread. Whatever works.
?( ? )?Leveling SystemEvery time you play you'll get XP used to unlock loot boxes.
Each loot box contains TWO costumes you do not yet own, of which you can choose one to keep!
Can you unlock them all?Lovable (but slightly deranged) characters In Party Panic you play as a Goober.
You're a goofy goober.
I'm a goofy goober.
We're all goofy goobers.
They're a little bit crazy though (probably from all the blunt force trauma to the head.)
They like to scream randomly.
Like a lot.Built-in drinking game! Enable it while configuring your game, the party into a party. Or don't, I'm not the boss of you!Original (awesome) soundtrack Party Panic sounds like a party.
Literally.
Can I play the game alone?Yes.
The game can be played with one player against bots, although the more human players you have the more fun the game is! All the party minigames are built around 4 players so it is recommended to leave bots enabled, however you don't have to - the bots can be disabled and the game can be played with 2-4 players.
Is there online multiplayer?Yes!
(As of October 14th, 2016)More info about this here: Does it work with Steam Link, & In-home streaming?Yes.
Some users have reported getting a black screen on startup, see how to fix this here: Do I have to use a controller?No, you don't have to, Party Panic can be played completely with a keyboard and mouse now!
If you want to use a controller, any usb or wireless controller+receiver should work.
You can customize your controls to find something that works best for you if you don't like the default keyboard configuration via the options menu. What languages?Party Panic has support for English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish, and Russian.
If you want to see a specific language leave a message on the forums!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows 7, 8, or 10Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
Minimum:OS: OSX 10.6+Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
Minimum:OS: Ubuntu 14.04Memory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Dedicated GPU RecommendedStorage: 500 MB available spaceAdditional Notes: OpenGL 3.2+
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Mostly Positive
(312 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
(29 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(271)
Negative&(92)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(312)
Other&(51)
All Languages&(363)
Your Languages&(119)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Showing 100 reviews that match the filters above
( Mostly Positive )
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 party panic 3dm 的文章

随机推荐