求大神们 reign of kings联机

Reign Of Kings - The Spirit Quest
2010. All rightsReign Of Kings
$19.99
Early Access Game
Get instant acce get involved with this game as it develops.
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
What does popular mean?
It means the content you're seeing has been rated up more than it has been rated down for the given time period.
RoK Update Alpha 14
This update contains many new features, design changes, and bug fixes. Official servers have been wiped, and community servers will need to wipe saves as well. We've added many new features, such as a decay system, traps, paintable signs, and new weapons. We hope to not wipe the servers for about 2 weeks after this update, but this still depends on how the decay system & paintable signs perform.Since announcement section has limit on words, you may find more indepth update notes here:Going forward, we look forward to fixing bugs discovered from this update, working on further anti-cheat systems such as a better hacker report system to allow the community more control over banning offenders during gameplay, and are working on Shields and the ability to hold a torch while still holding a sword. We are also planning to do some major design changes across all the melee weapons so they will feel different in weight and feeling and have better balance/playstyles between them. We are also making it so Trebuchets have to unpack after being placed to prevent players from throwing them down instantly.Features:- Decay system. Objects and blocks will decay over 4 real-life days from being placed if not in guild crest area. Guild crests now take fuel (1 wood) in order to survive 4 days, if you fuel it up and put in an extra wood in holding, you can have up to 8 days. When a guild crest runs out of fuel it is removed. Your first guild crest placement comes with full fuel (so by adding 1 wood in holding you get 8 days out of it).- Crest areas under siege by Trebuchet will not allow blocks to be built for 5 minutes- Added a system that only allows new players to join a server every 10 seconds to keep the stress on the server to a minimum. Players will be placed in the queue until they can be joined.- Added motion blur, optional &Cinematic& setting for emphasized motion blur, it can turned off in settings- Added 3 different paintable signs, can be chiseled as well for engraved designs- Wooden Barricade (damages players and animals on contact)- Wooden Spikes (damages players and animals on contact)- Iron Spikes (damages players and animals on contact)- Iron Spikes (Hidden) (damages players and animals on contact, spikes shoot out from ground, and then retract)- Iron Bear Trap (damages players and animals on contact, attaches to player, player must look down and hold &E& to escape)- Bladed Pillar (damages players and animals on contact)- Added Iron War Hammer- Added Iron Battle War Hammer- Added Steel Battle War Hammer- Added Iron Morning Star Mace- Added Steel Morning Star Mace.- Added Stone Throwing Knife- Added Iron Throwing Knife- Added Steel Throwing Knife- Added a language localization system where phrases are loaded from a customizable language file.- Added a language selection menu to import and switch between language files.- Static GUI text and tooltips may be translated.- Item names and descriptions may be translated.Changes:- Added prompt in for placing a guild crest too far above the terrain- Message for blocks when they cannot be picked up- Can no longer pickup blocks in areas of which you are not family or do not own- Made interaction disable in orbit camera.- Added and corrected interaction states (occupied, locked, etc. only show when appropriate)- Sleepers can be captured again- Captured sleepers won't do weird things when moved from far away- Captured sleepers fit in cages properly- Captured players can't wiggle slightly by using movement keys- Security and collection prompts only show when available to be used- Trees prevented from respawning after server restart, don't regrow in bases- Trees shouldn't launch players far into the air- Slight tree rendering optimizations- EAC bans count for permanent bans on ROK servers, not just a day- The mouse will no longer anchor itself to any point on the screen while Reign of Kings is out of focus.- The Ancient Crown can no longer be equipped by peasants when double-clicking.- Loading and progress bars are now brighter.- The lobby menu now has a scrollbar.- The last server on the lobby menu can now be scrolled to by all available scrolling methods.- The previous server highlight has been minimized to avoid mental connections between the highlighted server and the Connect button in the bottom right of the lobby menu.- The connection IP / Port fields at the bottom of the lobby menu now saves their previous input.- Servers found in your lobby history will be loaded with minimal information when they are not online.- Right-clicking a server in the lobby now provides additional options to ping or remove the server from your history.- The lobby's ping sort is now less aggressive.- Players using ping sort will no longer connect to a random server if the menu shifts during the connection dialogue.- Feet animate more closely along slopes- Cube interaction gizmos are more polishedBug Fixes:- Items that can only be crafted at stations may now be cancelled when re-visiting the station.- Tooltips will no longer stick to the screen when a menu is closed with a tip open.- Progress bars will no longer stick to the screen when disconnected from a server mid-progress.- Stations will now properly break interaction when you move too far from them.- The once bogus item 'Sack' is now a non-expirable version of 'Loot Sack'.- The Loot Sack is now immune to siege and salvage damage.- The Loot Sack now takes damage from melee weapons, in addition to ranged.- Removed Lantern, Hair, and Naked armor from the list of in-game items.- Moved various give-able items out of the Test category and into the Unobtainable category.- Javelins and Knives should not be able to be thrown through blocks- Fixed furniture owner being incorrect after paging- Fixed some config files being created for clients that were only meant for the server.- Fixed a bug in the serialization manager that could allow garbage save data to not be cleaned up.- Weapons will not float for previously paged out players- Trebuchet stones will now properly explode when hitting the terrain- Fixed chests floating above the ground when placed- Changed seating to reduce clipping while holding certain weapons- Destroying a chair properly releases someone sitting on it- Fixed audio on doors/gates- Updated Colliders on Kings Sword bridgeDesign Changes:- Projectile update:- Throwing Stone now cost 3 stone was 5.- Wood javelin damage now 5 was 8.- Iron javelin damage now 12 was 10.- Steel javelin damage now 15 was 11.- Iron arrow damage now 12 was 10.- Steel arrow damage now 15 was 11.- Steel bolt damage now 15 was 13 (11 in description by mistake).- Armor update:- Leather armor had piercing protection (for all 3 hit areas) reduced to 1 was 2.- Iron armor had piercing protection (for all 3 hit areas) reduced to 2 was 3.- Iron armor has slash protection (for all 3 hit areas) increased to 4 was 3.- Steel armor had piercing protection (for all 3 hit areas) reduced to 3 was 4.- Steel armor has slash protection (for all 3 hit areas) increased to 5 was 4.- Sod, Spruce Branches and Thatch block are now more susceptible to siege damage by 3 times.- Trebuchets maximum ammo account raised to 10 was 5.- Adding additional ammo to the Trebuchet now increases the damage correctly (was broken in last build)- Flax plats will now give you 10 flax when gathering was 5.- Lumber mill now creates 5 lumber instead of 2 while processing wood.- All blocks now take 10 times more salvage damage for faster cleanup of derelict structures.Thanks for playing,- The Code}{atch Team
Reign Of Kings
Think the title kind of says it all but I think codehatch should implement a test server and allow us to find all of the bugs before the patches are released.
I for one would spend some time helping you guys out so you can stress test each patch.
RoK Discussion
What's going on with almost every official server? some of them have been offline for days.
We can't connect using IP and they're listed as offline on your server webpage.
Please respond... Soon our bases will decay because we can't log in.
RoK Discussion
Progress Report A.14
We will be wiping official server saves over the next hour. It is the community servers choice whether or not they plan to wipe. There will unfortunately be no update this week, as we ran into some last minute issues that have to do with server syncing during our extensive QA tests on the new features that will require a fair bit more time to fix before we'd be comfortable releasing.We spent well over 12 hrs here today trying to get it out, but it looks to be a couple days of fixing/QA process yet. We hope to have the new update for the end of next week instead.We are working on many new features, such as a decay system, traps, drawbridge, paintable signs, and new weapons. There will be an array of different traps, such as bear traps, spike traps, pressure spike traps, and more. Were also implementing a paint/chisel system with different signs to paint on and paintbrush styles. Some of the new weapons include throwing knives, massive warhammers, and morning star maces. Alongside numerous bug fixes.We are also working with EAC to provide a new and improved version for next weeks update.Thanks for playing, and hope you enjoy your weekend of gaming. We look forward to trying to get this update ready for the end of next week.- The Code}{atch Team
Reign Of Kings
NA East D2 and also a few others are showing up as locked and I cannot get into the server, was hoping I could hear something from an admin about it, as I cannot find any news about it on twitter or the forms.
RoK Discussion
Progress Report #3
This past week we've been really busy working on some new features, bug fixes, and hack prevention. And we've decided not to wipe yet this weekend, but rather sometime mid-end of next week.In the last day we've increased the anti-hack prevention on our official servers, it has been working really well so far, and EAC is much more potent now, and caught a bunch of hacks that people were reportedly paying monthly to use. We plan to roll out this update on community servers in the near future. Many hackers have been perma-banned, which unfortunately has resulted in a number of new negative reviews in the past day (We can see this by comparing the steam accounts posting neg reviews to our ban lists). I guess it's just the way she goes, but were happy to try and make a positive difference for our fair players.As for the new features, were working hard on traps, a wooden drawbridge, heavy war hammers, heavy morning star maces, paintable or engravable signs, and more. The types of traps will include spikes to place on the wall and floor. A pressure plate spike trap, which triggers if you step on it. A bear trap, a spike barricade, and a blade pillar are the other types of traps in development.We're also working on item buffs for the musical instruments and whips. The plan is when played/used they will buff nearby guild members. For example, whipping someone will deliver them jolts of stamina at a cost of 1 health. Playing the war drums will boost stamina regen by a small amount to nearby guild members so long as the drums are played near them. Etc.Siege will also be getting some changes, when your crest area is under siege (treb hits your blocks), you will no longer be able to place any blocks for 2 minutes from the last stone hitting your base. Repairs will still be allowed. We believe this will stop players from insta-spawning blocks in the air in the middle of a siege battle, and encourage them to design better bases to withstand a siege.The decay system is also coming well, and is nearly done. If a guild crest is not re-fueled with a small amount of wood in roughly a week, it will disappear and then your base will then start to decay over time. We believe this type of system will really help us extend the time between server wipes. We plan to explain this to players in-game to avoid confusion.We're also getting started on some base backend code work that will eventually allow the player to hold 2 items at a time, this will lead to a highly requested feature that will come in wooden, iron, and steel variants - (hint... What type of object was made out of wood and bought for 40 rupees in Zelda: Ocarina of Time?).- The Code}{atch Team
Reign Of Kings
Potential spoilers. Hover to reveal image.
ROK Server Update Changelog
A per-version guide on anything you need to know when updating server versions.&
33 ratings
Viking House on Shadowcry&
Recommended
50.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Day 1. Logged in, No idea what to do, tried to break in a Building i didn't know belonged to a person, the Person comes out and welcomes me waving his hands up. He invites me to his Guild. I ask what to do in the Game and become Friends with the King, who teaches me the Basics of the Game.The King is being Persecuted by an Fully armored Guy who is hitting him with a steel sword. i run to Save my King.He Kills me.Turns out he was a friend of the King, and was Joking.They don't Give my Stuff back.&Okay, i'll make my way around.&They Kill me again.After someone asks, i point out who killed me, he Denies it.I'm Accused of calling the Kingsman a Liar.I enter in the Joke and decide to fight in the bear pit to prove my innocence, receiving help of the Gods.They come to my house, Lie to me, and Instead of putting me in the bear pit, they drag me into a huge platform and hang me.I made all my stuff again, and finished a house, using a bug to make blocks without spending the Material.Day 2. I log in another server, and find a guy Called &Ape&. Ape is going to try to take out the throne, and i Decide to help him. i help him taking rid of a Guy that entered his house by using the Rope. I follow him everywhere, Ape and His friend (Clehman) are making a Trebuchet and Ammunition, But they don't trust me Yet and don't let me enter the House.I stay out of the House, complaining about how cold it is out there and how hungry i am. He throws me food and a Flute, and tells me to Play him a Song.With time, he trusts me enough to let me enter and help with the trebuchet.I Play Titanic. He Loves it.We hit the castle a couple of times, but we deal no Damage.The guy that Entered Ape's House enter there again and steals his stuff, and stuff of more people of the server.We found his house, break in and take everything.in the Meantime, our house was raided.We lose the trebuchet.Everyone is Mad.Day 3. Me and Clehman Take as out new Job Raiding Stuff. We go around and Break in Houses and get away with the Stuff. We find a Huge Base and Try to break in, But it seems almost impossible.So we climb to the Roof, After a Long Long time Trying.The Roof is made out of wood. we break the Block and enter in. we steal everything we can, and decide to come back.But we become a little Greedy, and decide to stay a little more to see if we can find something else to Steal.We Die mysteriously. Suddenly receiving damage from Nowhere.We are Sad. But it was Cool.Day 4. Clehman can't Play. i go to another Server, try to put someone in the Rope, got killed.Find another person and helps him building a house.We make full iron armors and Swords, i decide to take some more iron.In my way, i find a Weird Naked guy making Weird noises on the Microphone, and another Naked guy, That seems normal. I decide to interact.Bad Choice. Both Start Attacking me with Pieces of Wood and i end up dying.Respawn close, come back to the House.they come in the house, jump on Each other's Head, and since my friend didn't fix what i told him to, they are able to jump in. the weird guy keep doing the weird noise. they kill me again, take all the stuff from the chests and smelter and run away.Day 5. Me and Clehman enter some bases and Get Stuff. we become rich and Put all in chests inside a secure base.I Join another Server, make friendship with a guy called Willie Stroker.I Steal lots of stuff for us, i'm getting good at that, and Raided an Incredibly big Base, getting 100 Steel Ingots and Much more, on my Own.I tell him how to build a safe base, what materials to use and much more, but he doesn't listen to me.We go to Sleep.Day 6. Our base (clehman and i) Got Raided by Hackers.I go to Willie Stroker, Tell him to do the Stuff Again. he Doesn't.We go to Raid the Base i was told him was good to.Willie Betrays me. he Kicks himself out of the Clan, Makes a new one and start conquering our Base.But he left the Door open. Naked Guys Enter the House, take all the Stuff, Kill me (i was over the base at that time, trying to talk to Willie) And Get away, Saying on the Chat: &thx 4 the steel m8&. I'm not Mad.Ask some guy on the server to Teach me Fighting.He brings two wooden swords, he is teaching me.I gave our location by the chat. the Naked guys come, kill us both without giving chance of defense, and say: &Didn't you want to learn how to fight? now you learned.&Still not Mad, but now, Tired.I leave the Server.Day 7.(30/05/2015)Log in, New server, time to make a new character.Get undecided, decide to make a funny one.I make one that looks like a caveman. name decided. it'll be caveman.I get around using the mic to scream and talk on third person and by there it goes.people laugh.i enter in a guild with that.we're taking rocks, then we meet a friend of one of the persons of the guild.he is with some people.one of them looks just like me.his name is &Bigman&I tell him constantly he's a copy of me, and i'm the real caveman.At some point, he calls me.I go there.He looks deep in my eyes and say: &there can be only one.&And starts stabbing me with a knife made out of god knows what.I run screaming: &bad man is killing caveman, bad man is killing caveman&, &Big man is trying to kill me, help!&Suddenly, a group of about 6 - 7 people, on leather armors, come running and take down all our group.i respawn at the beach. i was killed 2 times at this rate and was tired.come once more, find bigman by accident, they break my legs and kill me once more.i decide to stay at the beach.meet a guy.his name is Hank Hill.i play with Hank Hill, we get around. cool guy.We decide to raid a house.he jumps over my head, and enters without thinking, get stuck.we are able to take him out because a Guy called NAStro helps us, bringing Flax to make a Rope.we form a group, make a hidden chest, store stuff. put beds.Damn Bigman.Day 8.(31/05/2015)Log in the server Hank, NAStro and i Were.They're Sleeping.A guy comes and announces a server, saying that KOS is not allowed there.I got interested and decided to take a look.Server is pretty good, pretty organized.The Admin Says the Arena is Open and Fights will Happen.A guy comes carrying other in a Rope, and when the admin asks if he will Fight, he says That the guy on the Rope is the one that will.Me and the admin put our crotch on this guy's face, and i say he looks pretty strong.Fight Begins.We keep screaming: &kill the white guy, kill the white guy!&the Guy from the beggining wins.I make a Nice and Safe House, and put a Sign, with my character's (Adrian, the Modern Knight) face drawed, and Written: &Adrian's House. no Girls Allowed!&Some guys come and ask me if i'm raiding that house. i show them the sign.One of them ask about the Girls thing.I answer girls are nasty and ask if he's a girl, to care so much.he says yes.i tell him to get the f*ck out.He does.Not much time after, i search for they house. i want to make friendship.i got stuck in a bear trap while being attacked by a zombie. almost died.They save me, but they put me in the rope and throw me in a cage.All i know is that one of them was named &THOR&.One of them whip me constantly while i stand at the corner of the cage.They ask me if i had ever played the ???? game.i tell them i didn't.He asks me if i want. i tell i don't know.He asks if i want or not.They dance around me, ?????? me.They bring me to the bridge, and threaten of throwing me if i didn't allow girls. (???? me in the way)Too late. they threw me when i accepted the terms, i Died.Changed the Sign to &no Girls Allowed! Girls Ok.&They tell me they'll Check Everyday.They bring me to the Holding thing Again and ask me if i have any last words.i Make a commentary about how onions are disgusting.My head is cutted off as he says: &i love Onions.&
36 products in account
WOBO Community Server
PvP | No Offline Raiding | Active Admins&
Queen Molly!&
Rohstoff-Karte von Reign of Kings&
Recommended
11.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
REVIEW WILL BE AMENDED WHEN IT LEAVES EARLY ACCESS
Reign Of Kings Name - Reign Of KingsGenre -
Medieval SurvivalPersonal Opinion - A bit finicky, but after a while is highly enjoyable
Review Reign of Kings is a Medieval-themed survival game, in which you start washed on a beach, pretty much naked clutching only a wooden club and some berries and asks you to travel through its forested world whilst attempting to not die of thirst, hunger or a sword to the face. If this sounds strikingly familiar, it’s because you’ve played Rust, DayZ, 7 Days to Die, or one of the other many games it lifts most of its core mechanics from. Reign of Kings is yet another crafting-based exercise in frustration, that somehow is selling in its thousands.Reign of Kings has a lot of promise, you can either wait until they at least have a formal release date scheduled, and have had time to hammer out most of the bugs, or you can just say &stuff it& and buy it anyway, that's what I did!RoK already has over than two thousand community built servers, tens of thousands of downloads, and is currently in the Top Ten Streamed Games on Twitch as of this writing. Players are enthralled with everything this game has to offer, and like many, I am hopeful that this game will be finished in a manner that allows it to fully live up to it’s potential. Pros - Combat system is weird, but fun.- Lots of crafting to do.- A capture mechanic that is REALLY fun.- Strong roleplaying community- Quite easy to get onto friendly servers- Character creation is really fun and weird!- You can build your dream castle. Cons - Has been in early access for several months.- Graphics are inferior.- Combat system is weird, but fun.- Not many places for gathering stone and iron.- The world is a little bit too small for my tastes.- Heard of hackers in community servers.- As an early access game, has it's fair share of bugs, but will hopefully change.- Lag during combat is unbearable- A haven for cheaters/griefersA Sidenote About HackersWhile I haven't come across any hackers myself, I have seen so many people complaining about multitudes of hackers on community servers just ruining the game. Rating At the moment, due to it being in early access, i'm going to give it a: 7/10 If you liked this review or want to see more recommended games, be sure to follow our curator group: Follow Check out the Original Network Groups. Win free games, make new friends on Steam, & more! , , &
109 products in account
Not Recommended
47.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
At first I really enjoyed this game! Love the crafting and PvP. One big issue...... HACKERS! You spend countless hours gathering and building your base only to have it stolen in seconds. They need anti cheat asap.
30 products in account
Reign of Kings - Playing King Sucks!&
Land of Westeros - Border Map&
REIGN OF KINGS Let's Play, Part 1&
OpenSYS, PvP, Events, No Offline Siege, Starter Kits
OpenSYS PvP / SEMI RP / Decent Community / Active Admins / Events / Starter Kits / No Offline Siege
I seen stuff but never stuff like this&
Reign of Kings Ponyhof auf any-game.de&
Sackparty !! Feierlicher Bug :D&
Odd ball ????..version's guild banner i think..&
Reign Of Kings Prison&
SVGaming Community| Serious Roleplaying Server
The ideas, rules and best practices for playing on the SVGaming | Community RP Server.
Reign of kings Advanced PvP guide
I will be giving you the best pvp instructions
and tips for a
pvp fight depending on the circumstances such as 1v2 or a 1v1.&
Reign of Kings - PC game - Alpha Gameplay - Funny moments, A war battle, and A Love Story&
This update contains many new features, design changes, and bug fixes. Official servers have been wiped, and community servers will need to wipe saves as well. We've added many new features, such as a decay system, traps, paintable signs, and new weapons....
RoK Discussion
Please update your game on Steam. No need to wipe. As well, thought we'd mention another 672 perma-bans were handed out via EAC since the update yesterday. Do not hack, you risk your account being perma-banned.
Hotfix Details:
- Legs now looks better on...
RoK Discussion
No more content. So sad.
You can help:

我要回帖

更多关于 reign of kings 的文章

随机推荐