a standstorm hit lanzhou on an afternoon teaa few yea

A sandstorm hit Lanzhou on an autumn afternoon a few years ago.I was reading a book at home when it started. At first,I heard the big noise of the (1) I looked out of the window,but I couldn't see(2) 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
&A sandstorm (沙尘暴)hit Lanzhou on an autumn afternoon a few years ago.I was reading a book at home when it started. At first,I heard the big noise of the (1)_______________ &I looked&out of the window,but I couldn't see(2)&&&&&&clearly. People outside began to run to shelters. Some of&(3)&&&&&&were screaming while they were (4)&& & & &&. I felt very worried because my parents were not&back yet. I turned on the TV,and the TV host was just talking(5)&&&&&&the terrible sandstorm.&At last,the sandstorm stopped. I opened the window,and everything I(6)& & & &&&was yellow. The&yellow sand had covered the buildings,the windows,the leaves,the flowers and so (7)&&&&&& However,it&was brighter and clearer outside than(8)____________ &I still felt worried about my parents. After I rang my father,&I soon heard his mobile phone ringing(9)&&&&&&the door of the flat. My parents were already walking to thedoor! I opened the door,and they entered the flat. When they were (10)&&&&&&the flat,they said, "What bad&weather it is!" I thought they were right.( & ) 1. A. rain&&&&B. snow&C. wind&&&&D. shower( & ) 2. A. something&&&&B. anything&C. all&&&&D. nothing( & ) 3. A. their&&&&B. persons&C. they&&&&D. them( & ) 4. A. running&&&&B. run&C. ran&&&&D. to run( & ) 5. A. over&&&&B. below&C. about&&&&D. for( & ) 6. A. see&&&&B. saw&C. seeing&&&&D. sees( & ) 7. A. on&&&&B. in&C. much&&&&D. many( & ) 8. A. ago&&&&B. before&C. past&&&&D. then( & ) 9. A. out&&&&B. of&C. outside&&&&D. inside( & ) 10. A. outside&&&&B. in front&C. next&&&&D. inside
1 -5 CBDAC &&6-10 BABCD
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
Winter days are (l)&&&&&&of snow. Trees and flowers forget to (2)&&&&&&, and the birds fly far away&to find a warm and(3)&&&&&&day.&Spring days are(4)&&&&&&and bright. It is a perfect time to fly a kite! Bees and butterflies play among&(5)&&&&&&, and they hide (6) &&&&&&the April showers.&Those sweet memories of summer are about(7)&&&&&&streams and trees and shade,and (8)& & &afternoons by a pool,eating ice cream to(9)&&&&&&cool.Then autumn leaves turn brown,and fall into piles upon the(10)&&&&&& Farmers work to harvest crops,&as the days are shorter and the&&&&&&drops. Soon the(12)&&&&&&season will begin,and it will be a&new year once again.
5. After ten hours' flight,the plane finally&&&&&&(land) safely.
( & ) 1. The terrible rainstorm hit the small village and& & &&A. washes it away&&&&B. washed it awayC. washes away it&&&&D. washed away it
6. 请稍许讲得大声一些,因为我们听不清你。Please&&&&&&a bit&&&&&&, because we can't hear you&&&&&&
( & ) 2. Would you please&this letter&&&&&&me?A.for&B.for&C.for&D.in
4. How many villagers live in this mountain v&&&&&&?
( & ) 2. When I woke up,I was surprised to see that there was water&in my bedroom.A. anywhere&&&&B. nowhere &&C. everywhere&D. at everywhere
2. You were born in Beijing,but my b& & &&is Nanjing.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Please consider turning it on!
Due to an influx of spam,
while we take preventive measures. Our sincere apologies to legitimate users who are unable to create an account at this time.
This work could have adult content. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.
Babyfic! When Tony unexpectedly becomes a parent, his world view drastically changes. And changes. Then it changes again. And then again.
Bookmarks:

我要回帖

更多关于 afternoon 的文章

随机推荐