玩游戏他有个mybatis example 用法

有时候你也会玩孤独游戏,在这种游戏中你不会获胜,因为你的对手是你自己。
I am afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you.
比如,你可以在吃饭时玩游戏,也可以把其他日常活动与玩游戏相结合。
For example, you can incorporate playtime with meal time and other recurring activities throughout the day.
在工作:你也可以看电视,玩游戏,代价就是被开除。
AT WORK: You could get fired for watching TV and playing games.
在这里你可以彻夜玩游戏,你也可以彻夜地吃、喝、跳舞。
The city's night clubs are also open all night for eating, drinking and dancing.
你宁愿在论坛里灌水,也不愿到游戏里玩那个战士,甚至一想都感到失望。
When you'd raper sit in pe forums, pan go back to playing your warrior because it just depresses you to even pink of playing.
你宁愿在论坛里灌水,也不愿到游戏里玩那个战士,甚至一想都感到失望。
When you'd rather sit in the forums, than go ack to playing your warrior because it just depresses you to even think of playing.
你宁愿在论坛?灌水,也不愿到游戏?玩那个战士,甚至一想都感到失望。
When you'd rather sit in the forums, than go back to playing your warrior because it just depresses you to even think of playing.
你知道,在我家乡这样的小镇,高中女生也对玩感情游戏很在行,而赢过男孩子的想法让她们的小镇生活没那么无聊。
You know in my home town, the high school girls are very good at playing games, the thought of winning boys makes their small town life less boring.
你可以在笔记本电脑上打电话,也可以在移动电话上玩游戏或者在游戏机上看视频。
You can make phone calls on your laptop, play games on your mobile phone and watch videos on your games console.
WordfuedFREE是一个多人益智游戏,你和朋友们既可以在安卓平台上玩,也可以通过iPhone平台游戏。
Wordfued FREE is a multi-player puzzle game that you can play with friends on either the Android or iPhone platform.
你可以在频率只有60赫兹的老显示器上玩2D游戏,也可以配上英伟达的立体音响系统、3D眼镜、传感器以及他们神奇的独家软件,用3D的效果来玩游戏。
You can enjoy it in 2D in an old monitor which is 60 Hz, or with the aid of the Nvidia stereo system you can enjoy it in 3D with their glasses and their sensor and their magic secret formula software.
他们需要花钱在电脑屏幕上的三扇门后寻找钱币(你也可以免费玩这个游戏,游戏网址是tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com)。
They played a computer game that paid real cash to look for money behind three doors on the screen. (You can play it yourself, without pay, at tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com.)
我们努力工作,让游戏变得有趣且具有挑战性,这都是因为我们也在玩魔兽世界,你提到的那些事情也是当我们作为玩家进行游戏时感到非常有趣的!
If we work hard to make the experience fun and funny and challenging, it's because we're playing too, and the things you mentioned are the same types of things that we find entertaining as players!
你觉得冰淇淋和蛋糕当甜点怎麽样?我也会准备在生日会中小朋友玩的游戏和奖品。
We'll need a birthday cake and eight candles. I'm going to get a three-layer chocolate cake with pink frosting.
虽然20颗粮食看起来微不足道,可是请记住,当你在玩这个游戏的同时,这个世界其他的角落的许许多多的人也在进行着这样的游戏。
Though 20 grains of rice may seem like a small amount, it is important to remember that while you are playing, so are thousands of other people at the same time.
布莱恩˙格丁:我玩网络游戏时也会和人交谈,但不同的是,桌游中与你交谈的人就在那儿。
Mr. BRYAN GERDING: Like I can play online games where I'm talking to people, but these people are right there.
如果你已经接触了当代艺术,甚至已经在类似的游戏中玩得有点上瘾,那么这本书会帮你整理一个框架,就算你不同意,它也会对你有用。
If you have contacted with contemporary art, even addict yourself to the similar games, the book will help you to clear up a frame. Even if you do not agree, it is useful to you.
当然在锦标赛进行的同事,你也会发现很多不同的新闻条目,不过这些有趣的新闻还是你们自己玩游戏的时候自己去发现吧。
You'll also find increased news items during the tournament too, but I'll leave you to discover those for yourself!
老师:你知道,在加拿大,啤酒是很贵,所以,通常都自带酒,这叫BYOB聚会,也玩儿一些游戏,有时会玩得很疯。
Teacher: Well, you know, Cause beer is very expensive in Canada. We always bring our own beer. It's called BYOB party, and we play drinking games, sometimes it's really crazy.
老师:你知在加拿大,啤酒是很贵的,所以,通常我们都自带酒,这叫BYOB聚会,我们也玩儿一些游戏,有时会玩得很疯。
Teacher: Well, you know, Cause beer is very expensive in Canada. We always bring our own beer. It's called BYOB party, and we play drinking games, sometimes it's really crazy.
我敢打赌是你与家人朋友在一起的时候,可能在埃菲尔铁塔的顶端,可能在玩游戏,可能在运动,可能在赛车,也可能是通宵跳舞。
I bet it was when you were with friends or family, maybe on top of the Eiffel Tower, maybe playing a game or a sport, maybe when racing your car or dancing the night away.
老师:你知道,在加拿大,啤酒是很贵的,所以,通常我们都自带酒,这叫BYOB聚会,我们也玩儿一些游戏,有时会玩得很疯。
Teacher: Well,you know,Cause beer is very expensive in Canada.We always bring our own beer. It’s called BYOB party,and we play drinking games,sometimes it’s really crazy.
老师:你清楚,在欧洲,啤酒是很贵的,所以,通常咱们都自带酒,这叫BYOB聚会,咱们也玩儿一部分游戏,有时会玩得很疯。
Teacher: Well, you understand, Cause beer is extremeccly expensive in Canada. We usually bring we have beer. It's cwhichleed BYOB party, or we play drinking games, at whiles it's rewhichley crazy.
游戏不会有国际之间的不同服务器阻隔,也就是说你可以和世界上任何一个朋友一起玩,无论他们在哪里。
Peter Hu has said that we have no international lockouts planned, so you should be able to play with your buddies, wherever they live.
游戏不会有国际之间的不同服务器阻隔,也就是说你可以和世界上任何一个朋友一起玩,无论他们在哪里。
Peter Hu has said that we have no international lockouts planned, so you should be able to play with your buddies, wherever they live.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!&&&&Programming Game AI by Example
Programming Game AI by Example
This easy-to-follow book provides a comprehensive and practical introduction to the basic AI techniques used by game developers, leading you through the process of designing, programming, and implementing intelligent agents for action games using C++.
若举报审核通过,可奖励20下载分
被举报人:
yinfei1224
举报的资源分:
请选择类型
资源无法下载
资源无法使用
标题与实际内容不符
含有危害国家安全内容
含有反动色情等内容
含广告内容
版权问题,侵犯个人或公司的版权