摩尔庄园三岁男童手被电梯吞噬

帖子很冷清,卤煮很失落!求安慰
手机签到经验翻倍!快来扫一扫!
大手来看下,此图天空部分,是影调分离?还是摩尔纹?还是色阶断层?
1220浏览 / 6回复
& &看看此图 &夜景的天空部分 ,有明显的纹路。 请问是怎么产生的? 那该怎么消除呢?
看不到。。。
谢谢!分享
我的有时候天气不好,不通透的时候,也会有
不懂,学习
可能感兴趣的板块:
用户名/注册邮箱/注册手机号
其他第三方号登录玛雅·摩尔拿冠军拿到手软 她就是篮球场上的“女乔丹”
来源:韩暄
因为玛雅·摩尔的回归,在WCBA第二阶段分段赛几乎垫底的山西女篮,重新成为了本赛季WCBA总冠军的最有力争夺者!更重要的是,因为玛雅·摩尔的回归,备受冷落的WCBA,终于有了超高的人气。
按照今年WCBA复杂的赛制,山西女篮在第三阶段将进入B组——也就是第二阶段排名5-8名的球队。只要山西女篮在第三阶段排名B组的前3位,她们必定就能进入最终的季后赛——即便是排名B组第4,她们也有机会通过附加赛进入季后赛。换句话说,之前的糟糕战绩,对于卫冕冠军并没有造成实质性的“伤害”。随着休假结束的玛雅·摩尔经过在第三阶段逐渐找回状态,进入季后赛的山西女篮,还将是上赛季那个“大杀四方”的球队。
那么,问题来了,在一个强调团队的比赛项目之中,一个球员真的能够改变一个联赛的整体格局?不管你愿不愿意相信,看看玛雅·摩尔之前的履历,你恐怕真的只能相信:别人做不到的事情,玛雅·摩尔却真的可以做到!
日出生的玛雅·摩尔,在3岁的时候就已经展现了她在篮球场之上的“天赋”——她的妈妈、凯瑟琳·摩尔,就在家门上挂了一个玩具篮筐。好了,这样说只是个玩笑,玛雅·摩尔真正展现她的篮球天赋,要到高中时期。
在科林斯山高中的4年时间里,玛雅·摩尔帮助球队取得惊人的125胜3负的战绩,这也让她在高中时期就赢得了4个奖杯:1个全国冠军、3个佐治亚州冠军。赛季,玛雅·摩尔的场均数据是23.2分、11.3个篮板、4.6次助攻以及5.4次抢断,而整个高中时期,玛雅·摩尔的场均数据是19.3分,8.6个篮板以及3.5次抢断。而更不应该被遗忘的是,她曾经在训练中完成过扣篮,对于身高1.83米的女性而言,这一点,确实是太让人感到震惊了。
2007年,已经被誉为是全美第一高中生的玛雅·摩尔进入了康涅狄格大学。而玛雅·摩尔拿奖的速度更是不可收拾。在康大效力的4年间,玛雅·摩尔帮助康大拿到了2次NCAA女篮锦标赛的冠军,还代表美国女篮拿到2010年女篮世锦赛的冠军。除此之外,玛雅·摩尔也将各种个人奖项拿了一遍:奈史密斯奖、伍登奖、韦德奖、NCAA四强赛最有价值球员。可以说,尚未开启职业生涯的玛雅·摩尔,就已经拿齐了她所能拿到的所有个人以及集体的奖项。
而这还不是全部,在大学期间,玛雅·摩尔还曾经帮助康大创造了90连胜的记录,而这项记录至今没有球队能够打破。2011年,玛雅·摩尔又以“状元秀”的身份被明尼苏达山猫摘下。
就像加盟康大的当年就帮助康大重返NCAA四强赛一样,玛雅·摩尔加盟山猫的第一年,就帮助山猫获得了队史上的首个WNBA总冠军。最佳新秀、WNBA全明星赛、WNBA总冠军,玛雅·摩尔在首个职业赛季就赢得了“满堂红”,而且她也是史上第二位同时揽获最佳新秀和WNBA总冠军的女篮女篮运动员。
2012赛季,玛雅·摩尔帮助山猫取得开局10连胜的佳绩,创下WNBA历史上的最佳开局。但在那个赛季的总决赛中,山猫却不敌印第安纳狂热,与卫冕擦肩而过。不过,尽管WNBA赛场失意,但玛雅·摩尔却在2012年的夏天,获得伦敦奥运会的女篮金牌。另外,利用联赛间歇期加盟西甲的瓦伦西亚之后,又获得西甲冠军以及欧洲女篮冠军杯的冠军。
就像马刺曾经习惯在单数年夺冠一样,效力山猫的5年间,玛雅·摩尔也分别在2011年、2013年和2015年获得WNBA总冠军。而在这5年之间,玛雅·摩尔场均可以贡献18.5分、6.3个篮板以及3.2次助攻。而在个人奖项方面,她曾经4次参加WNBA全明星赛,1次获得常规赛MVP,1次获得总决赛MVP,1次获得全明星赛MVP,1次成为WNBA得分王,2次入选WNBA第一阵容。
除了职业联赛,2014年女篮亚锦赛期间,她不仅帮助美国成功卫冕,而且成为那届女篮世锦赛的最有价值球员。算上她帮助山西女篮获得的WCBA三连冠,玛雅·摩尔从大学开始,获得的有分量的冠军头衔已经超过了10个,而个人荣誉更是数不胜数。说她拿冠军拿到手软,真的是一点都不过分。
最后还要说一句的是,在自己的职业生涯开始之前,玛雅·摩尔先获得了一份殊荣:经过乔丹“钦点”,成为首个代言耐克旗下乔丹品牌的女运动员。可以说,这也让玛雅·摩尔“女乔丹”的绰号,更加妥帖。当然,不管有没有获得乔丹的青睐,被中国球迷称为“不败女王”的玛雅·摩尔,真的都像是如今女子篮球赛场之上的乔丹,因为,她无所不能;因为,她拿冠军拿到手软。
在短道速滑女子3000米接力赛结束后,赛场上出现了匪夷所思的一幕:…
平昌冬奥会短道速滑男子1000米预赛,响起了“黑哨”。中国军团三位选手…
羽生结弦亲笔信公开,羽生结弦为什么叫党魁为什么在中国这么火?平昌…
作为一个国际赛事,喜欢橄榄球的亲们肯定都知道这个一年举办一…
相信爱好橄榄球的亲们对于超级碗这个职业冠军赛都非常的了解吧…
NFL职业橄榄球大联盟是北美四大联盟之首,也是全球最大的橄榄球…
说到美国职业运动联盟,大家第一个想到的一定是NBA。不过在美国,…
郑泫退赛澳网真实原因曝光 韩国网球选手郑泫个人资料介绍。一场令…
新”跳永不止,“疆”球踢到底,一直以来都是新疆足球迷的口号,虽然…
关注微信 获取最新资讯!后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
【自译】达斯·摩尔的日记
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于
20:17 编辑
每译完一篇会更新一次。
达斯·摩尔的日记
Jude Waston
You may think I am evil. I am not. I am efficient.
你可能认为我是邪恶的。不。我只是很能干。
I serve my Master and the glorious Sith tradition. We are no less powerful for being hidden. We grow in the darkness. We gain strength from it.
我为我的师父和光荣的西斯传统服务。即使隐藏着,我们也没有丝毫衰弱。我们在黑暗中成长。我们从中汲取力量。
We circle our enemy, the Jedi, and they do not know it. We laugh at what they think of as their power. Fools and liars, the Jedi think they have tapped the strength of the Force. Yet they ignore the dark side. It is their most profound mistake, the deepest foolishness of their order.
我们玩转我们的敌人,绝地,而他们还不知道这一点。我们嘲笑他们对于力量的看法。他们是骗子和谎言家,他们认为自己已经发掘了原力的力量。但他们忽略了黑暗面。这是他们最致命的错误,是他们的武士团最愚蠢的表现。
They say: We do not seek power. Yet they have it. Why do so many in the galaxy admire the Jedi?
他们说:我们不寻求力量。但他们拥有它。否则为什么银河系如此赞扬绝地?
Because the Jedi tell them to.
因为绝地告诉他们要那么做。
But one day the galaxy will see where true strength lies.
但总有一天银河系会认识到真正的力量所在。
This is why I have begun this journal. Someday I hope it will be included in the Sith Archives, joining the stories and legends of the most glorious Sith Lords.
这就是我开始写这本日记的原因。我希望有一天它能被西斯档案馆接纳,与那些最辉煌的西斯尊主们的故事与传奇并肩而立。
I have served my Master faithfully. I have been on many missions. But this mission is different. My Master's plan goes beyond the puny planet of Naboo to take in the entire galaxy. The Jedi will be called in at some point. The galaxy is full of cowards who look to the Jedi to help them cope. We are prepared for this.
我忠心地为我的师父效劳。我已经完成了许多任务。但这个任务很特殊。我师父的计划不仅仅是微不足道的纳布,而是掌控整个银河系。在适当的时机绝地们会被召唤出来。银河系中到处都是希望绝地帮他们应付麻烦的懦夫。我们正在准备着这一切。
I look forward to it.
我期待着。
On this mission, the Sith will reveal themselves to the Jedi at last.
在这个任务中,西斯终于可以向绝地展现自己。
We will devour them.
我们会毁灭他们。
My Master has called me to Coruscant, to a secret place where I remain hidden, waiting for him to summon me.
我的师父通知我去科洛桑,去一个我目前所在的秘密地点等待他的传唤。
I do not mind waiting. I use my time wisely. Waiting time is training time. Every minute of my life is devoted to learning the glorious Sith tradition as well as hard physical training. I keep myself in a constant state of readiness. When I meet the Jedi I will be at the peak of my power. I will be the strongest fighter in the galaxy.
我不介意等待。我明智的利用时间。等待时间就是训练时间。我生命中的每分钟都奉献给光荣的西斯传统和艰苦的体能训练。我随时都保持待命。当遇到绝地时,我的力量将达到顶点。我将会是银河系中最强大的战士。
Every training exercise has value, even the most basic ones. For example: One of the earliest training exercises taught by my Master consisted of running up a wall. I started from one end of the training room and ran toward the wall. I took several steps up the wall with my momentum and then flipped over to land on my feet. I did it over and over, even as my leg muscles burned with fatigue. If I missed, I could have broken my neck. Still, I continued. There is no fear in a Sith. Training drives out fear. The greatest thing I have learned about the Sith tradition is to be prepared to lose my life at any time.
每次例行训练都有价值,即使是最基础的也一样。例如:在师父的教导下,我最早的训练之一是跑上一堵墙。我从训练室的一端向墙冲去。我气势十足地几步上到墙上,又翻过身子双脚落地。我不断地重复着,尽管我腿部的肌肉如燃烧般疲劳。如果我失误了,我可能会折断脖子。但我仍然继续着。西斯无所畏惧。训练会驱散恐惧。我从西斯传统中学到的最重要的事,就是时刻准备献出自己的生命。
When I was a boy, this was a basic exercise I could not master. I suffered many blows on the head and shoulders as, without the necessary strength, I fell backward. I would try to cushion my fall with my hands.
当我还是个男孩时,这是一项我无法掌握的基础训练。我的头和肩膀受过无数次打击,因为当力量不足时,我会向后摔下去。我试图用手作为坠落的缓冲。
Never break a fall, my Master would say. If you are prepared to break your fall, you are prepared for the fall itself. Sith do not fall. They do not fail.
永远不要抗拒坠落,我的师父会说。如果你准备抗拒坠落,你就是在准备坠落本身。西斯不会坠落。西斯不会失败。
So, unable to break the fall, the next time I would fall more painfully than before. Soon my body was covered with bruises.
但是,如果不准备抗拒它,下一次我将承受更多的痛苦。不久我就会体无完肤。
My Master would say this: There is no pain where strength lies. Do it again.
我的师父会这么说:强者没有痛苦。再做一次。
My head spinning, my bones aching, my legs trembling, I would do it again. And again I would fall.
我头晕目眩,我筋骨疼痛,我双腿颤抖,我将再做一次。再一次,我将坠落。
There is no pain where strength lies. Say it!
强者没有痛苦。说!
There is no pain where strength lies, Master.
强者没有痛苦,师父。
Do it again!
再做一次!
Each part of my training prepared me, and now I reap the benefits of my struggle. Now I never fall.
训练的每部分都在磨砺着我,我从这番挣扎中得到了成果。我再也不会坠落了。
I run, I take four, five, six steps up the wall, and I flip through the air to land on my feet.
我向前跑去,四步,五步,六步,我上到墙上,我在空中翻转,双脚落地。
When I complete my basic exercises, I power up my double-bladed lightsaber and practice maneuvers. My body is as strong as durasteel and as fluid as water. I shift from one position of attack to another. I fall on one knee and slash my lightsaber as I imagine cleaving my victim cleanly. I roll away and grip my lightsaber with both hands for a vertical sweep. I leap and twist and come down, leading with my left shoulder. I deliver a death blow and leap away, somersaulting in the air. I perform ten thousand slashes, lunges, attacks.
完成基础训练后,我开启双头光剑进行战斗练习。我的身体强壮似钢、灵活如水。我变换着方位进攻另一个目标。我单膝跪地挥舞光剑,想象着它干净利落地劈开我的牺牲品。我翻滚过去,双手持剑垂直猛扫。在左肩膀的引导下,我跃起、翻滚、落地,猛击后后空翻跳开。我进行了一万次劈砍,突进,攻击。
My lightsaber is no longer a separate weapon, but part of my arm. I move in the time it would take my opponent to blink. I move in the time he would take to raise his weapon. He would only see the space where I had been. He would feel the sudden shock of the blow that would knock him to the floor.
我的光剑不再是一件单独的武器,而是我手臂的一部分。我在对手眨眼时发动攻击。我在他企图举起武器时发动攻击。他只能看到我的残影。他只能感受到突如其来令他休克倒地的攻击。
I do these maneuvers a hundred times a day. I do them even though my body knows them intimately, even though I have not made a mistake or a misstep in years. I do them until the memory of the movement is part of the muscle itself. The goal of the Sith is to fight without thought.
这样的战斗联系我每天要做上百次。我将动作重复到我的肢体完全了解它,甚至在一年中也不会出现一个错误,一次失足。我重复这些动作直到它们成为肌肉记忆。西斯的目标是脱离思考的战斗。
本帖子中包含更多资源
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
There is no emotion, there is peace.
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于
13:03 编辑
There is no pain where strength lies.
强者没有痛苦。
I end with a triple backward flip. My breathing is ragged, my muscles on fire. You may think I would quit. I never quit. I am just beginning.
我以三重后空翻结束了它。我呼吸急促,肌肉燃烧。你也许认为我要停止了。我从不停止。我只是刚开始。
But I am signaled on my comlink. My Master calls me.
但是我的通讯器传来了信号。我的师父在召唤我。
I wear my comlink at all times, even when I'm sleeping. I am ready to serve in an instant.
我随时带着它,即使是睡觉的时候。我时刻准备着。
I take the turbolift to my Master's secret strategy and communications room. He waits in the center of the room, in front of the holocomm monitors.
我乘坐电梯来到师父的策划室兼通讯室。他在房间的中央等着,在一个全息显示器前。
&The Neimoidians are signaling me. & Lord Sidious tells me. He makes an irritated gesture. We do not have much confidence in the intelligence of the Neimoidians. They are useful, however. Their most important characteristic is their greed. We can exploit that for our own ends.
“内莫伊迪亚人在联络我。”西迪厄斯大人对我说。他做了个愤怒的手势。我们并不对那些内莫伊迪亚人的智商抱有期待。然而他们很有用。他们最重要的特点是贪婪。我们可以利用这一点达到我们自己的目的。
My Master has taught me that power used indirectly can be just as effective as a full-scale assault. We do not need to be on the front lines. We can hire fools to do our fighting. My Master controls their actions. He rules through fear and intimidation. It never fails. One day we will rule openly. But until then, we will use others to conquer.
我的师父教导我,错误地使用力量只能让它起到暴力的作用。我们不需要冲上前线。我们可以雇些傻瓜替我们战斗。我的师父控制着他们的一举一动。他通过威胁和恐吓统治。它们屡试不爽。我们迟早将会公开地统治。但在那之前,我们会利用其他人进行征服。
My Master has not shared every detail of his plan with me, but he has shared more than usual. I know that his alliance with the Trade Federation is merely the first step toward his larger goal.
我的师父不会告诉我计划的每一个细节,但这次他说的比平常多些。我知道他与贸易联盟结盟只不过是他远大目标中的第一步。
The peaceful planet of Naboo is now suffering under a blockade. The Neimoidians who run the Trade Federation seem to be the culprits. But it is my Master who pulls the strings.
和平的行星纳布正在封锁中煎熬着。掌管贸易联盟的内莫伊迪亚人看似是元凶。但实际上是我的师父在幕后操纵。
The blockade will be followed by an invasion. The Neimoidian ships are crammed with battle droids and equipment. They only wait for a signal from Lord Sidious.
封锁将紧接着演变为侵略。内莫伊迪亚人的舰只中塞满了战斗机器人和各种武器装备。他们等待着西迪厄斯大人的指示。
First, the vulnerable Queen Amidala must sign a treaty with the Trade Federation. It is better if the actions of the Trade Federation have at least the illusion of legality. Then Lord Sidious will begin to consolidate his power throughout the galaxy. His vision goes beyond one insignificant planet.
首先,软弱的阿米达拉女王必须同贸易联盟签约。这将会使贸易联盟的行动披上合法的外衣。这样西迪厄斯大人就会巩固他遍布银河系的力量。他的眼光超越了这个微不足道的星球。
I am by his side. There are only two of us. That is enough, because we are Sith Lords. Our power is immeasurable, our range limitless.
我拥护他。西斯只有我们两个。这就够了,因为我们是西斯尊主。我们的力量是无限的,我们的势力是无限的。
&I want you to hear the transmission, & my Master continues, raising his hood to cover his face. &No doubt they have contacted me because of some ridiculous setback that has sent them into a panic. Stay out of sight. &
“我想让你听着这次通讯,”我的师父继续说道,将他的兜帽拉起盖住面容。“毫无疑问他们联系我是因为一些可笑的挫折使他们陷入了恐慌。离开投影区域。”
I move to the side.
我退到一旁。
The image of the Neimoidian coward Dofine fills the screen. Lord Sidious asks him impatiently what he wants.
内莫伊迪亚懦夫多法因进入了画面。西迪厄斯大人很不耐烦地问他有什么事。
Dofine blubbers, &This scheme of yours has failed, Lord Sidious. This blockade is finished! We dare not go against these Jedi. &
多法因哭诉着,“你的计划已经失败了,西迪厄斯大人。封锁结束了!我们不敢与那些绝地作对。”
I see my Master stiffen in anger. He doesn't like to be surprised, and the Jedi have entered the picture sooner than we thought they would.
我的师父因愤怒而僵住了。他看起来并不惊讶,我们已经料到绝地迟早会掺和进来。
But I feel a different emotion: pleasure. This means that my Master will have to call on me to fight them. Neimoidians are no match for Jedi.
但我感到了一种非同寻常的情感:愉悦。这意味着我的师父会将我派去对抗他们。内莫伊迪亚人对于绝地来说不值一提。
I tell myself to control my anxious desire. If my Master senses it, he will rebuke me. I have been punished for my impatience in the past. I don't blame Lord Sidious for the punishments - they only made me stronger. Yet I do not want to invite them.
我告诉自己控制住急切的欲望。如果我的师父发觉了,他会斥责我。我曾多次由于缺少耐心而被惩罚。我不因为西迪厄斯大人的惩罚而怨恨他——它们只让我变得更强大。但我也不想招惹上它们。
Dofine's whimpering doesn't help my Master's rage. The fool cries out that the blockade is finished. His panic makes him stupid.
多法因的啜泣没有消去我师父的愤怒。这个傻瓜哭喊着封锁结束了。他的软弱造就他的愚蠢。
I sense my Master's anger surge. I can only glimpse part of his face beneath the hood, but I recognize the signs. His mouth tightens. His anger is now like a living presence in the room. Not only have the Jedi been called in, but the Neimoidians are caving in at the first sign of pressure.
我感到了我师父汹涌的怒火。我只能看到他兜帽下的一部分面孔,但我注意到一个迹象。他的嘴绷紧了。他的怒火在房间中翻腾。不只是因为绝地闯入了计划,还有内莫伊迪亚人在压力下屈服的样子。
My Master's contempt paralyzes Dofine. He turns to the next Neimoidian in charge, Nute Gunray.
我的师父蔑视着多法因。他转向了另一个内莫伊迪亚主管,纽特·冈雷。
&I don't want this stunted slime in my sight again, & he orders. We watch Dofine scurry off like a frightened child.
“我不想再看到这个碍手碍脚的废物,”他命令道。我们看着多法因像一个受惊的孩子一样逃了出去。
Even in small conflicts, I see I have much to learn from my Master. He uses his anger like an electro-jabber, to frighten and motivate. I must learn to use my anger as elegantly as I use my lightsaber. Finesse can never be overvalued.
即使从这一次小冲突中,我也发现自己还有许多要向师父学的东西。他像使用电棍一样利用愤怒进行恐吓和刺激。我必须学会像使用光剑那样优雅地利用我的愤怒。怎么看重技巧都不为过。
He tells the Neimoidians to begin the invasion and does not listen to their protests. He then orders them to kill the Jedi immediately.
他告诉内莫伊迪亚人立刻开始侵略,没有听他们的抗议。然后他命令他们立刻处理掉绝地。
The screen goes black. Lord Sidious says nothing. I wait before speaking. If I interrupt my Master's thoughts, I will regret it. But the question burns on my lips, and at last I must ask it.
显示器的影像消失了。西迪厄斯大人什么都没说。我等着他发话。如果我打断了他的沉思,我一定会后悔。但一个问题就像是在烧着我的嘴一样,我必须说出来。
&Do you think the Neimoidians are capable of getting rid of the Jedi, Master? They are fools. &
“你认为那些内莫伊迪亚人真的能摆脱绝地吗,师父?他们是一帮傻瓜。”
He nods slowly. &Yes, they are fools, & he agrees. &But even fools can get lucky. &
他慢慢的点头。“是的,他们是傻瓜,”他同意了。“但即使是傻瓜也会走运。”
主题帖子精华原力16
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间78 小时
主题帖子精华原力16
最近你很活跃啊 前排支持 大爱翻译工作者
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
最近你很活跃啊 前排支持 大爱翻译工作者
潜水许久也要做些贡献嘛~谢谢支持
主题帖子精华原力16
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间78 小时
主题帖子精华原力16
潜水许久也要做些贡献嘛~谢谢支持
这篇是几几年的作品啊?
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
这篇是几几年的作品啊?
这是2010年的
主题帖子精华原力16
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间78 小时
主题帖子精华原力16
这是2010年的
迪士尼收了卢卡斯影业后 好像还要出几本新小说
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
迪士尼收了卢卡斯影业后 好像还要出几本新小说
嗯。EP7之后肯定还会有许多。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于
22:01 编辑
My relationship with my Master is complex. He rules me. He orders me and directs me. Yet we are both Sith Lords, and though I am his apprentice I share some of his power. As I have grown, so has his confidence in me. I stand by his side, but slightly behind, in his shadow.
我和师父的关系很复杂。他支配着我。他命令我并指导我。但我们都是西斯尊主,虽然我是他的徒弟并分享他的一部分力量。随着我的成长,他对我愈发自信。我站在他这边,但是是在他身后,在他的阴影里。
I am content there. I still have much to learn. Not in battle, but in larger strategies. He sees weakness and exploits it. He senses anger and inflames it. His vision takes in a galaxy, with its multitude of planets and governments. The complexity doesn't intimidate him. He can hold it in his mind and know that someday, he will control it all.
我满足于此。我仍有许多需要学习的。并非战斗,而是计谋。他明察他人的弱点并利用它。他了解愤怒并激发它。他将整个银河收于眼底,包括大量的星球和它们的政府。它们的繁复无法将他吓退。他将它们牢记在心并知道,总有一天他会控制它们。
When I return to my training room, I activate a panel to look out over Coruscant. The city spreads out above, below, and around me. It extends as far as I can see, curving to the horizon.
回到训练室后,我打开了一块护窗板俯瞰科洛桑。这座大都市向天空和地下伸展,它环绕着我。它占据了我目力所及之地,直到弯曲的地平线。
This is a favorite time of day for me, the last gasp of the strangled setting sun. Crimson flashes like splashes of blood off the millions of windows and metallic ships. The lights of the buildings illuminate the sky like a dozen moons. Even at night, Coruscant is never dark. The planet has no forests or mountains, and even its streams have been paved over and built on. It is a world made up of one city.
这是一天中我最喜爱的时刻,这将被扼死的太阳的最后喘息。深红色的闪光灯像血一样溅在成千上万的窗户和飞船上。建筑物的灯光像一打月亮一样照亮了天空。即使在夜晚,科洛桑也不会变暗。这个星球没有森林或高山,甚至连河流都被推平并建起高楼。这是个只由一个城市构成的星球。
Billions of beings live on Coruscant in billions of dwellings. Yet here it is possible to have more privacy than on a sparsely populated planet. Among billions of beings, there are just as many ways to be secret. My Master Lord Sidious has created our lair, a world within a world. Around us throbs the city, but here we are invisible.
数十亿人居住在科洛桑的居所中。然而,这里比一个人烟稀少的星球上所能拥有的隐私还多。在这几十亿人中,保密的方法也一样多。我的师父西迪厄斯大人创造了我们的隐蔽所,世界中的另一个世界。在这活力四射的城市中,只有在这里我们是无形的。
Out among those lights is the Jedi Temple. There the Jedi sit meditating while we act. They dream of a galaxy of justice and peace. It makes me smile to think of what they are about to face.
外面那些灯光之一就是绝地圣殿。当我们行动的时候那些绝地就呆坐在那里冥想。他们梦想着一个正义与和平的银河系。想到他们将要面对的东西时我就想笑。
I cannot calm my eager, racing mind. I know the Neimoidians will fail to kill the Jedi. I will be called into service. All my life I've waited for this.
我无法平息我的渴望和竞争欲。我敢肯定内莫伊迪亚人没法杀掉绝地。我将会得到召唤。我的一生都是在等着这一刻。
But wishing for the failure of the Neimoidians means that I am wishing that an order from my Master will fail. I don't like this contradiction. It borders on disloyal. But I can't help feeling it. The Jedi are mine. Mine to taunt, mine to destroy. I want my Master to see that I am a worthy apprentice. I've thought I'd been tested before. But this is my first true test. The ultimate test.
但是期待着内莫伊迪亚人的失败就意味着我希望师父的命令会失败。我讨厌这个矛盾。它接近于不忠。但是我无法停止这种念头。那些绝地是我的。由我来戏弄,由我来毁灭。我想让师父看到我是个合格的学徒。我曾认为我已被考验。但这才是我第一次真正的考验。它是最终的考验。
I strain my eyes, but the Jedi Temple is not visible from this viewpoint. I imagine it instead. I see a smoking ruin, a blasted shell. The bodies of fallen Knights and Jedi Masters are littered around it. I stand on the rubble before my Master.
我睁大双眼,但绝地圣殿在这里是看不到的。我只好以想象来代替。我看到浓烟中的废墟,烧焦的外壳。周围散落着绝地武士和绝地大师们的尸体。而我则站在师父面前的瓦砾上。
Here is what I have done for you, Master.
这是我为你做的一切,师父。
I am pleased, Lord Maul.
我很高兴,摩尔尊主。
I activate the panel, and it slides closed. The blinking lights of the city narrow to a slit, then disappear.
我启动护窗板,它滑下来关闭了。城市闪烁的灯光在缝隙中逐渐狭窄,然后消失了。
I must focus my mind. The Jedi are out there. I will meet them someday, and soon. I cannot bring the moment closer by wishing for it.
我必须集中精力。绝地们在外面,我总有一天要会会他们,很快就会。我没法更期待那一刻赶快到来了。
I feel some fatigue and hunger. That means I should undertake my most difficult training of the day. I push my body whenever I can. This I have learned from my Master. Events do not wait until you are well rested. You must be able to fight at the peak of your control even when you lack sleep and food.
我感到有些疲劳和饥饿。这意味着我该开始一天中最困难的训练了。我随时都能强撑起身体。这是我从师父身上学到的。机会不会在你万事俱备时到来。即使缺乏睡眠和食物也要能够达到战斗的巅峰。
It is time to activate the assassin droids.
是时候启动暗杀机器人了。
Assassin droids are a necessary part of training. They are programmed to fight to the death. Blasters are built into their chests and hands. Their accuracy is perfect. A miscalculation on my part could be lethal.
暗杀机器人是训练中必要的一部分。它们被编程为战斗到死。它们的胸前与手上都装有爆能枪。它们有着无与伦比的精准度。一个误判对我来说可能会是致命的。
I activate three droids and power up my double-bladed lightsaber. I am outnumbered, but assassin droids can't move as quickly as I can. They cannot jump, and their flexibility isn't as finely tuned.
我启动那些机器人和我的双头光剑。我寡不敌众,但暗杀机器人无法跟上我的速度。它们无法跳跃,它们的灵活度也不够完美。
Their weaponry makes up for that.
它们的武器装备弥补了这些。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
They track me easily in the empty room, their sensor lights flashing. I meet the first barrage and deflect it with my lightsaber, spinning it in a blur of motion while I track the next blaster fire and meet it. I can feel the power of the dark side. Aggression fuels it. The darkness throbs furiously, beating in my muscles, making me merciless and effective.
它们很轻松地在这个空房间内追踪到了我,它们的感应灯闪了起来。我遭遇了第一轮攻击并将它们用光剑反射开,我将光剑旋转得飞快以抵挡我预测到的下一个爆能束。我能感到黑暗面的力量。侵略性维持着它。黑暗面在深处疯狂地悸动着,在我的肌肉中跳动,让我变得无情而高效。
This is what I love: the feel of the dark side of the Force pulsing, growing, until the air crackles with the charge. It is the charge of blood and pain and anger. I control it. I manipulate it. It only makes me stronger.
我喜欢这感觉,黑暗原力跳动、生长,直到周围的空气像通电一样爆裂着。它掌管着我的血液、痛苦和愤怒。而我控制着它。我支配着它。它只能让我变得更强大。
The assassin droids are programmed to use complicated fighting strategies. They try a flanking maneuver, but I leap over them, the dark side fueling every muscle, and come at them from behind. I destroy the first droid as the second and third turn and fire.
暗杀机器人们被编程为使用难以捉摸的战斗策略。它们尝试着进行夹击,但我跳过了它们,黑暗面为每块肌肉充能,我从它们身后冲来。我摧毁了第一个机器人,其余两个转过身向我开火。
I am already a millimeter away, escaping the fire and twisting to deliver a cleaving blow to the second droid. It topples, its sensor lights still flashing. I bury the other end of my lightsaber in its control panel. It lets out a screech of protest that sounds almost human. Smoke rises and I breathe it in. It is the smell of the Jedi Temple burning. The pleasure of destruction builds, makes my blood pound.
然而我已经挪开了一毫米,躲过攻击后扭转身子向第二个机器人释放了毁灭的一击。它摇晃着倒下了,感应灯仍然闪烁着。我将光剑的另一头插进了它的控制板。它发出了一声像人类一样的刺耳尖叫。浓烟包裹了我。这是绝地圣殿燃烧的味道。毁灭带来的快感让我的血液沸腾了。
The third droid swivels. Instead of coming at me directly, it wheels to the right. I feel a start of surprise. It is a new maneuver. The droids are continually reprogrammed.
第三个机器人旋转起来。它没有直接冲向我,而是向右冲去。我开始感到惊讶。这是种新战术。它们总是被频繁地重新编程。
The maneuver and the surprise please me. I do a backward somersault as blaster fire pings over my head.
这种战术与惊讶感让我感到愉悦。我做了一个后空翻,爆能束掠过我的头顶。
Challenge. That is a cornerstore of Sith training. Lord Sidious keeps me off balance.
挑战。这是西斯训练的基础。西迪厄斯大人并未让我均衡发展。
This mission will challenge me. He told me that. I must not assume the Jedi will be easy to defeat. I must remember the power the dark side will give me. I must be confident, and I must be prepared.
这次的任务会挑战我。他对我说。我决不能假定绝地武士是容易对付的。我必须牢记黑暗面带给我的力量。我必须自信,我必须做好准备。
Many times in the past, Lord Sidious gave me duties to perform without telling me the reason why. But now my Master includes me in communications with the Neimoidians. This must mean that he's come to trust me completely. He has come to see how valuable I am.
过去有很多次,西迪厄斯大人指派我任务但不告诉我原因。但现在我的师父和我一起与内莫伊迪亚人通信。这一定代表他开始完全信任我了。他开始发现我多么有价值了。
The blaster fire is close, closer than I like. I can feel the heat on the sleeve of my tunic. I smell singed material. The assassin droid has suddenly flipped sideways and aimed from the chest. I've been distracted.
爆能束接近了,到了一个令我讨厌的距离。我能感觉到衣袖上的震动。布料烧焦的味道传来。暗杀机器人突然滑向侧面并用胸部的爆能枪攻击了我。我分心了。
Anger rises in me, which is good. The darkness crests and roars. I twist in the air, my lightsaber twirling, revolving. Its balance is perfect in my hand. I strike one hard blow to the left flank of the droid. I feel the power of the move reverberate all the way to my shoulder. It gratifies me. The other blow to the right follows a fraction of an instant later, so close that an observer would not be able to tell which blow came first. They would only see the armless droid wobble, its internal balance mechanism destroyed.
愤怒在我心中升起,它的感觉很好。黑暗拥抱着我并咆哮着。我跃向空中,光剑在手中旋转。它被我掌握的很好。我对机器人左侧猛砍一剑。我感到移动的力量全部传向我的肩膀。它让我感到满足。一瞬间后我又向机器人右侧挥出一击,它如此迅速以至于旁观者无法分辨哪次攻击首先来临。他们只能看到缺胳膊少腿的机器人摇晃着,它的内置平衡器被摧毁了。
It is an easy job to slice off its head. The droid crashes to the floor, now a useless heap of smoking metal. I kick it out of my way with a smile, my lightsaber held loosely in my fingers. One day I will see a Jedi at my feet just like that.
切下它的脑袋很容易。机器人轰然倒地,成了一堆冒烟的废铜烂铁。我微笑着踢开它,手中松弛地握着光剑。总有一天我要让一个绝地也这样倒在我的脚下。
Suddenly, my lightsaber is gone. It flies from my hand across the room. It lands in the hand of my Master.
突然,我的光剑不见了。它从我的手中飞走,穿过房间。它落在我师父的手中。
I never see him enter. Not if he doesn't want me to.
我没有发现他进来,如果他不想让我发现的话。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
The smile of triumph fades from my face.
胜利的微笑从我脸上消退了。
&Do you think, & Lord Sidious says, walking toward me, &you can ever relax your guard?&
“你认为,”西迪厄斯大人说着,向我径直走来,“你能放松自己的警惕吗?”
&No, Master. & What a clumsy, weak mistake. I should be prepared for him to enter at all times. How could I have forgotten that, even for a moment?
“不,师父。”这是个多么愚笨无力的错误啊。我应当随时准备好他的进入。我怎么能忘记这件事,哪怕是一小会呢?
The lightsaber whirls in the air, twirling, held in my Master's hand. I can't track it, it moves so fast. But I know it's heading for me.
光剑在空中旋转着,在我师父的手中。我没法追踪到它,它太快了。但我知道它是冲着我来的。
Lord Sidious moves faster than my eye can follow. I smell heat and smoke. The laser traces the outline of my body, my face, my hands. The buzz is loud in my ear. One flinch, one involuntary twitch of a muscle, and I am dead.
西迪厄斯大人的速度已超越我的眼力。我感到震颤,闻到烧焦的味道。光束顺着我身体的外轮廓划过,以及我的脸,我的手。我的耳边嗡嗡地吵闹着。一个退缩,一次无意识的肌肉抽搐,我就会死。
I do not flinch.
我没有退缩。
At last, Lord Sidious deactivates my weapon. He tosses it toward me. The sweat on my palm almost causes me to drop it.
终于,西迪厄斯大人关闭了我的武器。他将它扔给我。我手掌中的冷汗差点使它滑落。
&Do not let me see you relax your guard again, & my Master says. His eyes burn. &You are valuable, yes. But you are not indispensable, Lord Maul. I can do without you.&
“别再让我看到你放松警惕,”我的师父说。他的眼睛如燃烧一般。“你很有价值,没错。但你并不是不可或缺的,摩尔大人。没有你我也能做下去。”
A flick of his robe, and he is gone.
他的长袍轻轻拂过,他离开了。
I feel my leg muscles shudder as I lower myself to my haunches. I breathe slowly, in and out, until I am calm again. He is right. I will not let it happen again.
我弯下腰,感到自己两腿在打颤。我慢慢地吸气、呼气,直到重新冷静下来。他是对的。我绝不会再让这种事发生了。
It is the Jedi's fault that I failed my Master. I pictured a Jedi at my feet, and I allowed myself to be distracted. Now I focus my mind on the Jedi, funneling my hatred and anger into a blade directed at them. The hatred is a hard, cold place, yet it burns. They are my enemy, and I will beat them because I am better, stronger, and smarter. I have weapons they don't have. I have my anger. And my most important weapon: I have no mercy.
我让我的师父失望完全是绝地的错。我想象着一个绝地在我的脚下,让我自己被分心。现在我要将注意力集中在绝地身上,将我的仇恨和愤怒灌注在砍向他们的剑刃上。仇恨是无情且冷酷的,但它也是一团烈火。绝地们是我的敌人,我会打败他们,因为我更优秀,更强大,更敏捷。我拥有他们所没有的武器。我拥有愤怒。还有我最重要的武器:我没有怜悯。
I remember one of the first lessons my Master gave me on the Jedi:
我想起了师父教导我最早的关于绝地的一课之一:
Do not underestimate the Jedi. Even though they have a fatal flaw, they are formidable. What is their fatal flaw, Master? Compassion.
不要低估绝地。即使他们有着一个致命的弱点,他们仍是强大的。这个致命的弱点是什么,师父?怜悯。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
Entry Three
I did not always live here. I'm told by my Master that I come from Iridonia. That world means nothing to me. I have no curiosity about my home planet. I could travel there to see where I came from, but what would be the point? I am interested in what I am, and what I will become. My life before I was a Sith is meaningless.
我之前并非一直生活在这里。我被师父告知自己来自伊里多尼亚。那个星球对我毫无意义。我对自己的母星毫无兴趣。我可以到自己的母星逛逛自己出生的地方,但我为何要那么做呢?我更感兴趣的是,我是谁,我将会成为什么。在成为一个西斯之前,我的生活是没有意义的。
What was my name? I don't know. It doesn't matter. My former name represents a death, not a life. I died and was born into the Sith. I was found by my Master and taken as a baby. My parents might have looked for me. But no one in the galaxy can track a Sith who doesn't want to be found. They were powerless. Another lesson from my Master: The feelings of the powerless do not matter. The feelings of those with power can be exploited.
我的本名是什么?我不知道。这算不上什么。我之前的名字代表着死亡,不是生存。我死后重生为西斯。我被师父发现并带走的时候还是个婴儿。我的父母可能在寻找我。但银河系里没人能追踪一个不想被追踪的西斯。他们是弱小的。师父还教过我另外一课:感到无力没有关系。自以为强大的人可以被利用。
My Master saved me. Without him, I would have been a superior being trapped in an ordinary life. He recognized even then the latent power within, the fury that raised me above all others, even as a young child. He showed me how the dark side makes that power flourish and grow. Tapping into anger and aggression fuels us. Someday I will grind that fact into the startled faces of the Jedi.
我的师父救了我。没有他,我只是一个优秀但被埋没的普通人。他甚至发现了我最内在的潜力,那使我凌驾于众人之上的愤怒,即使我还是个年轻的孩子。他向我展示了黑暗面如何造就蓬勃成长的力量。全身心地投入愤怒和侵略支撑着我们。总有一天我要将这力量转变为绝地惊恐的表情。
Our tradition is rich and deep. The Sith are an order almost as old as the Jedi. Our founder was a Jedi Knight who saw the truth - he knew that ignoring the dark side of the Force was foolish. Embracing it was the key to power. The Council did not have his vision. Cruelly, they banished him.
我们的传统博大精深。西斯是一个与绝地有着相同悠久历史的组织。我们的建立者是一个看到了真相的绝地——他认识到忽视原力的黑暗面是愚蠢的。拥抱黑暗面是通往力量的钥匙。而绝地委员会没有这样的远见。他们残忍地放逐了他。
He did not slink away like a thief. He began the Sith order and enticed others to join. He planned to build an order that would defy the Temple itself. It did not take long for others to see his wisdom and leave the Temple to join him.
他没有像个小偷一样溜走。他创立了西斯武士团并唆使其他人加入。他计划着创立一个能与绝地圣殿相对抗的组织。不久之后许多人认识到了他的智慧,离开圣殿并加入他。
It was a glorious beginning. The only mistake the Sith made in the early years was that they allowed their members to become too powerful, too cunning. When you base an order on the idea of supreme domination, you create problems. The Sith Lords plotted against one another. Eventually, they destroyed one another.
这是个辉煌的起点。西斯在早期犯下的唯一一个错误就是他们的成员过于强大,过于狡猾。当你以我们的领袖自居时,你就是在给自己找麻烦。西斯尊主们策划着互相对抗。终于,他们开始自相残杀。
But the last Sith was the smartest of all. It was he who devised the brilliant strategy that has kept us secret for a thousand years and allowed us to grow in the shadow of the dark side.
但最后一个西斯也是最聪明的一个。是他设计了这个能使我们的秘密保存上千年,允许我们在黑暗面的阴影中成长的高明的策略。
The genius of the strategy was its simplicity. Only two. Only two Sith are allowed to exist at one time - Master and apprentice.
这个策略的天才之处就是它的简洁。只有两个人。同一时期只能有两个西斯——师父和徒弟。
It is because of our strength that we can do this. We don't need a Temple full of brats to nurse and train. We don't need a Council full of whining debaters. We don't need a corps of Knights to poke their noses into business that doesn't concern them just to inflate their own egos. Two of us are enough.
因为我们的力量,我们能做到这点。我们不需要一个挤满需要照料和训练的小毛孩们的圣殿。我们不需要一个充满怨妇般的辩论家的委员会。我们不需要那么多只为给自己戴高帽而东奔西走到处瞎操心的武士。我们有两个就够了。
My earliest memories are of my Master. I learned discipline as soon as I learned to walk. If my Master deprived me of food or shelter in order to teach me, it was always a lesson of great value. If I was confined, if I was ignored, if I suffered, it doesn't matter. A child cries when his belly is empty, when he hears a food cart rattle by his door, smells his dinner, and yet the food cart rolls on. He does not understand that this pain makes him stronger.
我最早的记忆是关于师父的。我在学习走路的年纪就学会了面对惩罚。师父为了教育我而剥夺我的食物和住处,这通常是一个很有价值的教训。当我被囚禁时,被忽视时,或是受苦时,我总能熬过去。孩童会在饥饿时哭泣,然后他就会听到装着食物的小车出现在门后,闻到晚餐的香味,食物便自己找上门来。他不会理解正是痛苦使他变得强大。
A punishment is a lesson, young Maul. Learn it well.
每次惩罚都是一次教训,年轻的摩尔。好好学着。
I soon learned not to cry.
我很快学会了忍住泪水。
Here is an example of the good my punishments did me. I was a small boy, no higher than my Master's hip. Often I was taken to a desolate planet for outdoor exercises. There I learned how to use the dark side of the Force. Once during my training in a desolate field, a dinko surprised me. It is a nasty, palm-sized creature with sharp fangs and an aggressive disposition. Its twin grasping claws have been known to grab onto a finger or nose of a victim and not let go.
下面就是惩罚有益于我的一个例子。那时我还是个小男孩,身高还不及师父的臀部。我经常被带到一个荒凉的星球做户外运动。在那里我学会了使用黑暗原力。一次在一片荒地的训练中,一只丁克兽(Dinko)吓到了我。那是一只肮脏,巴掌大却有着尖牙且侵略性极强的生物。它的两爪能死死抓住受害者的指头或鼻子决不松开。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
The dinko secretes stinking venom when startled. When I came across it, I flinched, and the venom sprayed against my face, stinging my eyes. I howled, then stomped it with my boot. I looked over at my Master, pleased at my courage.
丁克兽会在受到惊吓时分泌毒液。当我遇到它时,我退缩了,毒液溅到了我的脸上,刺痛了我的眼睛。我怒吼着,重重地用靴子踩它。我转身向我的师父看去,为自己的勇气感到高兴。
&You flinched, & he said. &You were afraid of the dinko?&
“你退缩了,”他说。“你怕丁克兽?”
&Yes, Master, & I answered. &But I controlled my fear. & I said this with the certainty of the child that I was. My Master nodded, but I knew he was displeased.
“是的,师父,”我回答。“但我控制了我的恐惧。”我用一个孩子般信心十足的语气说道。师父点了点头,但我知道他并不高兴。
I knew a punishment would come. Yet that evening I ate my usual meal. I was not confined in the sensory deprivation suit. I was not forced to sleep on the hard floor. The heat was not turned off.
我知道惩罚要到来了。但那个晚上,我吃到了晚饭。我也没有被囚禁在知觉封闭衣中。我也没有被强制在坚硬的地板上睡觉。供热器也没有被关掉。
It was the same the next day, and the next. Nothing disturbed my routine. Finally I forgot about the incident. I was young.
接下来的两天也一样。没有发生什么打乱我节奏的事。终于我忘记了那次意外。我太年轻了。
Then one night after a particularly exhausting day I went to my quarters. My door hissed closed. I undressed in the darkness and turned back the coverlet on my mat. A dinko jumped straight at me.
一个异常疲惫的一天的夜晚,我回到自己的屋里。房门嘶地关闭了。我在黑暗中脱下衣服,转过身向我的被褥走去。一只丁克兽径直向我跳来。
Startled, I batted it away, but I missed it when I tried to stomp on it. I hesitated, afraid its claws would tear into my bare foot. Then another dinko jumped out from a corner. Then another. And another. The room was filled with them.
我吓了一跳,将它打倒,但我错过了踩住它的机会。我在犹豫,害怕它的爪子会将毒液分泌在我裸露的脚上。紧接着另一只丁克兽从一个角落中跳出来。然后又是一只、又是一只。房间里挤满了丁克兽。
Frantic, I ran to the door. It would not open. The lights would not work. In the darkness one dinko jumped on my shoulder and dug its claws into my ear. Another latched on to a toe. I cried and screamed, trying to shake them off. The venom blinded me. I bounced against the walls, trying to crush them. The stench of their venom turned my stomach.
我发疯般地跑到门口。门没有打开。灯光也没有启动。在黑暗中,一只丁克兽跳到我的肩膀上,将爪子插进我的耳朵。另一只紧抓住我的脚趾。我哭喊着,尖叫着企图摆脱它们。毒液使我暂时失明了。我向墙撞去,试图将它撞倒。它们毒液的恶臭让我的胃里一通翻江倒海。
It took me a long time to kill them all. In the morning my door opened and my Master stood there. He saw my inflamed skin, my swollen eyes, my bloody hands and feet. The stench of my room rolled out at him.
我用很长时间杀光了它们。早上,房门打开了,我的师父站在那里。他看到我红肿的皮肤,肿胀的眼睛,和我血淋淋的手和脚。房间中的恶臭向他席卷而来。
&Do not flinch again, & he said.
“别再退缩了,”他说。
The punishment is a lesson. My Lord Sidious taught me well. There could be no better teacher. Look at the result - my body is hard, and my mind is harder.
惩罚就是教训。西迪厄斯大人把我教得很好。再也不会有一个更好的老师了。看看他的成果——我的身体坚实,我的意志更坚定。
Always remember, my apprentice: Anger is a living thing. Feed it and it will grow.
永远记住,我的徒弟:愤怒是有生命的。养育它,它就会成长。
I learned to see through the eyes of my Master. He showed me the galaxy and explained it in terms of power - who had it, who did not. He showed me that vast resources are there for the taking. The concerns of most beings are petty. Food and shelter are nothing. Love or devotion to a fellow being, a world, or a cause is not only a distraction but a danger, for it can be used against you. I have seen my Master use that weakness in others for his own ends. Did you know that there are those willing to die for someone they love? So puzzling.
我学会了通过师父的眼睛看透一切。他从力量的角度向我展示并解释了银河系——谁拥有它,谁没有。他向我展示了大量等待着被占有的资源。大部分生物担心的事物都不值一提。衣食住行算不上什么。对同伴,或对某个星球的爱和献身不仅仅会导致分心,还会导致危险,因为它们能被反过来利用以对抗你。我亲眼见证过师父利用他人这样的弱点达到目的。你相信有的人会为他们所爱的人而死吗?真是莫名其妙。
I am willing to die for my Master, of course. But he is not just a being. He is a tradition, a heritage, an ideal. Someday I will be Master and have my own apprentice. He will be willing to die for me.
当然,我愿意为师父而死。但他并不只是一个人。他是一个传说,一个继承人,一个典范。有一天我将会成为师父并拥有自己的徒弟。那时他将乐意为我而死。
I am ready for whatever honor my fate chooses to show me. If my Master does not survive this mission, I will take over the role of Master and find my own apprentice. I am prepared.
我已经准备好面对命运荣幸的选择。如果我的师父没能在这次任务中活下来,我将会继承师父的衣钵并找到自己的徒弟。我准备好了。
Of course he will survive. But if he does not, I will not shrink from the task of achieving the same greatness. I have trained all my life for it.
毫无疑问他能活下来。但如果他没有,我也不会从完成这一伟大的使命中退缩。我一生的训练都是为了它。
The next contact from the Neimoidians doesn't take long in coming. When my Master summons me, he has a look of irritation on his face. He dons his hooded robe. No one but me can know his identity.
内莫伊迪亚人的下一次通讯不久就来了。当我的师父召唤我时,他看起来很愤怒。他穿上带兜帽的长袍。除了我没有人能认出他。
R Maul: What is done in secret has great power.
记住,摩尔:不为人知的成果拥有巨大的力量。
&Remain in the background, & Lord Sidious directs me. &l may need you. Who knows what those Neimoidian slugs have managed to bungle this time. &
“在后面等着,”西迪厄斯大人命令我。“我可能会需要你。谁知道那些内莫伊迪亚懒虫又会搞砸什么事。”
He summons the ship. I stay out of the range of the hologram device. My heart beats faster. Have the Neimoidians succeeded in killing the Jedi ambassadors?
他开始联系他们。我呆在全息投影的投射范围外。我的心跳的更快了。那些内莫伊迪亚人有没有成功地消滅絕地特使?
Nute starts out with the good news.
纽特以一个好消息开始了谈话。
Those who serve you always start out with good news. Do not be blinded by their self-congratulation. The more they blather, the more they are trying to cover their mistakes.
那些为你效力的人总是用好消息开始谈话。不要被他们的自吹自擂所蒙蔽。他们越是喋喋不休,越是在试图掩盖自己的错误。
Nute tells my Master about the Trade Federation's successes. They control the cities in the north and west of Naboo. Thousands have been rounded up. They are searching for settlements that might contain pockets of resistance, but these pockets are isolated and small. Nute puffs up with his success, but his eyes dart nervously. When you rule by fear, you come to recognize the signs.
纽特向我的师父诉说了贸易联盟的成功。他们控制了纳布北方和西方的城市。数千人被逮捕。他们正在寻找可能会进行抵抗的定居地,但也只有势单力孤的那么几个小地方。纽特吹嘘着他的成功,但他的眼睛却在紧张地转动。当你通过恐惧来统治时,你就会发现这一征兆。
Lord Sidious directs him to destroy all the high-ranking officials quietly. Then he asks if Queen Amidala has signed the treaty.
西迪厄斯大人指使他秘密地杀掉所有高级官员。然后他询问阿米达拉女王是否签下了条约。
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
本帖最后由 zzg1945 于
13:34 编辑
There is a fraction of hesitation before Nute responds. I recognize the sign of an underling reluctant to impart bad news. My Master waits, saying nothing.
纽特回答前有些犹豫。我注意到他不情愿汇报坏消息的小动作。我的师父等待着,什么也没说。
Queen Amidala has disappeared. Her ship got past the blockade.
阿米达拉女王不见了。她的飞船通过了封锁。
This is worse news than we expected. How could the Neimoidians have bungled such an easy job?
这是个我们意料之外的坏消息。内莫伊迪亚人怎么会搞砸这样简单的任务?
&I want that treaty signed!& my Master thunders.
“我要她签约!”师父怒喝道。
Impossible, Nute protests, his eyes glassy with fear. The ship is well out of their range....
不可能的,纽特断言,他光亮的眼中充满恐惧。那艘飞船早已飞出他们的侦查范围……
My Master controls himself. It is time to address the situation, find a solution.
我的师父控制住自己。是时候来处理这个情况,并寻找解决办法了。
&Not for a Sith, & my Master responds.
“对西斯而言不会,”师父回复道。
Yes, not for a Sith. He motions to me, and I step forward. Lord Sidious tells the Neimoidians my name, and that I will find the lost ship.
是的,对西斯而言不会。他向我示意,我向前一步。西迪厄斯大人告诉了内莫伊迪亚人我的名字,以及我将会找到那艘失踪飞船。
I see the look of surprise and dismay on Nute and his officer Rune Haako's ugly faces. They try to conceal it, but nothing can be concealed from a Sith.
我看到纽特和他的军官鲁恩·哈科(Rune Haako)丑陋的脸上惊讶与沮丧的表情。他们试图掩饰,但没有什么能从西斯眼中遁形。
Lesser beings can consolidate your power for you, and sometimes, they can amuse you. Nute and Rune look at my warrior markings and my horns, and try not to back away from the image. I give them my fiercest look. A savage appearance can strike fear in the hearts of the weak. You don't have to say a word.
人数精简能巩固权力,但有时候,他们也能消遣你。纽特和鲁恩看着我战士的标志和头上的角,试图不从图像前逃开。我将我最凶狠的表情展示给他们。恐怖的外观能使恐惧击溃脆弱的心灵。而你连一个字都不用说。
Nute looks from Darth Sidious to me.
纽特的目光在我和达斯·西迪厄斯之间游走着。
Yes, fools. There are two of us.
是的,傻瓜们。就我们两个。
My Master cuts the transmission. &Those incompetents have performed worse than my lowest expectations, & he tells me. &Queen Amidala must sign that treaty. & His face is taut with his rage. &The Jedi are behind this, of course. They are becoming a nuisance and must be eliminated. Find them. &
我的师父切断了通讯。“那些废物的表现比我的最低指望还差,”他对我说。“阿米达拉女王必须签约。”他的脸被愤怒扭曲了。“当然,这件事背后有绝地捣鬼。他们正逐渐成为麻烦且必须被消灭。找到他们。”
I've been waiting for just this moment. &I will find them, Master, & I tell him. &I will not fail. &
我一直等待着这一刻。“我会找到他们,师父,”我对他说。“我不会失败。”
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
Entry Four
Finding the Jedi and Queen Amidala in a vast galaxy doesn't worry me.
在辽阔的银河系中寻找绝地和阿米达拉女王并不费事。
The Sith have many methods of tracking, some of which I cannot reveal, even in my own journal. Connection traces, instinct, logic, bribes, our own brilliance... our resources are many. Our range is as vast as the galaxy. My Master has shown me time and again that there is nothing too small to escape his notice, no system far enough out of reach, no ship that can't be found if you have the patience and cunning to look.
西斯有许多追踪技巧,其中的一些我不能透露,即使是在我自己的日记中。追踪通讯、直觉、行贿,一些我们独有的才华……以及我们巨大的财力。我们的势力范围如银河系一样宽广。我的师父向我展示了,在充足的时间面前没有什么能逃过他的注意,没有无法触及的星系,没有不能找到的飞船,只要你足够狡猾且有耐心来观察。
It doesn't take us long to narrow the search to one small planet in the Outer Rim Territories: Tatooine. It won't take long to find the precise coordinates of the landing site. They are in our grasp.
我们并未花太多时间就将搜寻范围缩小到外环星域的一个行星:塔图因。找到他们的着陆地点也不会耽搁很久。他们在我们的掌控之中。
Lord Sidious summons me, and I come to his side. Together we look out over the lights of Coruscant. I know my Master feels the same exhilaration I do.
西迪厄斯大人召唤了我,我来到他的身边。我们一起俯瞰着科洛桑的灯光。我知道师父和我一样感到愉悦。
He has planned carefully, step by step. Caution. Guile. Subterfuge. Hidden motives, secret acts. I have watched my Master use all of these to get to this point. Now at last we will have no need to hide our power.
他一步步地,小心地策划着。谨慎。狡猾。隐蔽。隐藏的动机,隐秘的行动。我目睹师父用所有这些方法来达到他的目的。现在我们终于不用隐藏我们的力量了。
&They have accepted a communication from Sio Bibble, & Lord Sidious tells me. &They haven't answered it. But we can be reasonably sure that they're still on Tatooine. &
“他们已经接收了来自西奥·比布尔(Sio Bibble)的通讯,”西迪厄斯大人对我说。“他们尚未应答。但我们有理由确定他们仍在塔图因。”
&Tatooine is sparsely populated. If the trace was correct, I will find them quickly, Master. &
“塔图因人口稀少。如果我们的追查是正确的,我很快就能找到他们,师父。”
Lord Sidious tells me that I have been well trained, and the Jedi are no match for me. Although I know this already, it gratifies me to hear it. My Master does not praise me often.
西迪厄斯大人告诉我,我被训练的很好,绝地不是我的对手。尽管我早已知道这一点,听到它仍使我感到高兴。师父不经常夸奖我。
&At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, & I say. &At last we will have revenge. &
“终于我们能向绝地展现自己,”我说。“终于我们将要复仇。”
&It is too late for them to stop us now, & my Master agrees, his voice soft. I can feel the strength ripple underneath the purr, the cruelty, the hard purpose that fires my own. &Everything is going as planned. & he continues, his eyes on the vast city. &The Republic will soon be under my control. &
“对他们而言要想阻止我们已经太晚了,”师父同意着,声音变得温和。我能感到他呓语之后隐藏着的力量,残酷,以及点燃我决心的他的决心。“一切都在按计划进行。”他继续说着,他注视着科洛桑浩瀚的城市。“共和国很快将会落入我的掌控。”
And mine, Master. For I stand by your side.
还有我的,师父。因为我一直支持着您。
I leave my Master and hurry to the concealed landing platform. My transport is always ready.
我离开师父,急忙赶向隐藏的着陆平台。我的飞船已经准备好了。
My Sith Infiltrator is not a large craft, but it has a powerful hyperdrive. Time is crucial now. We feel quite certain that the Queen's ship sustained some damage while escaping the blockade. There can be no other reason for landing on such a desolate planet in the Outer Rim. I suggested that Queen Amidala might be hiding out while she makes plans to retake her planet, but Lord Sidious shook his head.
我的“西斯渗透者”不是大型飞船,但它拥有强力的超空间推进器。现在时间起着决定性作用。我们非常确定女王的飞船在逃离封锁时受损。否则他们没有理由在这样一个荒凉的外环行星上停靠。我认为阿米达拉女王意图躲在那里来谋划夺回她的星球,但西迪厄斯大人摇了摇头。
&She is not so brave, & he said. &She still trusts the power of the Senate. No, that is not why they landed on Tatooine. And the reason is not your concern. Just find them. &
“她没有那么勇敢,”他说。“她仍然坚信着议会的权力。不,这不是他们在塔图因着陆的原因。而且原因不是你该担心的。你只要找到他们。”
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
When I come out of hyperspace, I pick up a distress signal from a nearby ship. I ignore it. I always ignore distress signals. What are the petty problems of others next to my mission?
当我跳出超空间时,我捕捉到一条来自附近飞船的遇险信号。我无视了它。我总是无视遇险信号。我的任务接下来还会有什么小麻烦?
Soon I can see the ship on my viewscreen. It is a small space cruiser stalled in a shipping lane. The distress signal grows more frantic as I pass it by. Someone pleads for help. Let the Jedi come to the aid of pathetic ships. Sith have more important tasks.
不一会我就在显示屏上看到了那艘飞船。那是一艘在货运航道上抛锚的小型巡洋舰。在我经过它时,遇险信号变得更加狂乱。有人在乞求着救助。让绝地来援救这艘可怜的飞船吧。西斯有更重要的任务。
Suddenly, a large bulk freighter appears out of hyperspace. At first I assume it is coming to the aid of the stalled ship. But to my surprise, the stalled ship suddenly wheels around and heads straight for me, the bulk freighter maneuvering into position on the other side. They surround me in a pincer movement. Panels slide back, and I see that the innocent-looking bulk freighter is equipped with proton torpedoes.
突然,一艘大型货船跳出超空间。我本以为它要前来救助抛锚的船只。但出乎我的意料,那艘抛锚的船突然转向并向我直冲过来,大型货船则机动至我的另一侧。他们以夹击方式包围了我。它的嵌板滑开,我发现那艘看似无辜的大型货船装备了质子鱼雷。
Then I understand. Pirates. Togorian pirates, most likely. The fiercest and the most ruthless in the galaxy.
于是我明白了。海盗。托戈里亚(Togorian)海盗,最有可能。他们是银河系中最凶残,最无法无天的家伙。
I beat the console with my fist. Fool! I should have been on my guard. How could I have left myself open like this? They have me surrounded.
我一拳打在控制台上。傻瓜!我本应更警觉些的。我怎能像这样使自己门面大开?他们把我包围了。
Now that they have seen me, I must kill them. The mission is too important to have witnesses.
现在既然他们看到我了,我就必须杀了他们。这次的任务决不能有目击者。
I try a series of maneuvers to slip between or around them. The bulk freighter quickly veers to cut me off. The cruiser dogs my flank. Togorians are expert pilots. A chase or late activation of the cloak would only draw more attention.
我尝试以一系列的机动移至他们的侧面或背面。大型货船迅速转向,打断了我的机动。巡洋舰尾随至我的侧面。托戈里亚人都是优秀的飞行员。一次追逐或启动隐形装置只会吸引更多的注意。
Nothing is a sufficient reason for failure.
什么借口都不足以解释失败。
All of these calculations run through my mind in swift seconds as the first ship fires at me. I have set the deflection shields, but the blow rocks the ship alarmingly. They have powerful weapons. I'm sure the shot was meant as a warning.
在第一艘飞船向我开火的几秒钟内,所有这些盘算闪过我的脑海。我已经设置了偏导护盾,但爆炸仍使飞船令人担忧地翻滚。他们有着强大的武装。我敢肯定这些射击是个警告。
There is only one recourse.
只有一条出路。
I cut power. The ship hangs, stalled. I turn off the deflection shields.
我切断了能源。飞船摇晃着,停下了。我关闭了偏导护盾。
It's a slight gamble, but I'm rarely wrong. The next shot from the proton torpedoes could turn me and the ship into space dust. I wait, withdrawn back on the bridge so they can't see me, even with electrotelescopes. The fools are most likely puzzled and wary.
这是场小小的賭博,但我很少犯错。一颗质子鱼雷就能把我和船一起变成太空垃圾。我等待着,回到舰桥上使他们即使用电子望远镜也无法看到我。这些傻瓜们很可能困惑并警惕着。
The smaller decoy ship heads toward me. No doubt they mean to board my ship and kill all aboard. They haven't fired again because they want the ship, too. The Sith Infiltrator is impressive. They haven't seen anything like it before.
那艘较小的诱饵船向我驶来。毫无疑问他们试图登舰并杀光所有人。他们没有再开火,因为他们还想要这艘船。“西斯渗透者”令人印象深刻。他们从来没见过像这样的飞船。
Irritation courses through me at this interruption. I will defeat them, but it will take time.
愤怒在这个小插曲中支配着我。我会打败他们,但会花费些时间。
I race to the back of the ship. I activate the release for the escape pod and climb inside. The pod is smaller than most. It has barely enough room for me.
我跑到船只的后部。我激活了逃生舱的释放系统并爬了进去。它比一般的逃生舱要小。它的空间勉强够我使用。
I wait until I see the pirate ship approach. Then I slide the release and drift out into space. I keep the engine on low power and hug the hull.
我等待着,直到看到海盗船接近。很快我将脱离并在太空中飘浮。我将引擎保持着低速并紧抓着它的船体。
When I'm sure the pirates have all boarded, I take off, carefully keeping my ship between me and the bulk freighter. The freighter has drawn closer, greedily awaiting the outcome. They think that those aboard are prepared to surrender.
当我确定海盗们全都登上我的船只后,我脱离了,小心地将我的船保持在逃生舱与大型货船之间。货船接近了,贪婪地等待着成果。他们认为那些船员们已经准备投降了。
I could escape them easily and pilot the pod to Tatooine. But I will not surrender my ship.
我本可以轻易地逃开那里,驾驶逃生舱到达塔图因。但我不会放弃我的飞船。
I head for the pirate ship, straight into the heart of my enemy. A shipload of space pirates is no match for me. I will ram their greed down their throats.
我向海盗船航去,直接冲向敌人的心脏。一船太空海盗不是我的对手。我会挤出他们喉咙下的贪婪。
They will live to regret an attack on a Sith.
他们将后悔攻击一个西斯。
主题帖子精华原力16
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间78 小时
主题帖子精华原力16
中间的插曲越多 越让我想起结果是什么样子=。-=
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
中间的插曲越多 越让我想起结果是什么样子=。-=
其实一想到EP1结局,全文里摩尔这雄心勃勃的架势我看着都觉得可惜
主题帖子精华原力16
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间78 小时
主题帖子精华原力16
其实一想到EP1结局,全文里摩尔这雄心勃勃的架势我看着都觉得可惜
唉 身残志坚啊
主题帖子精华原力308
共和国币0 注册时间
在线时间205 小时
主题帖子精华原力308
Entry Five
I ease my craft around the hull of the bulk freighter. These ships are not built for graceful speed. They are basically boxes with hyperdrives. This ship is uglier than most. It is caked with grime and space dust. The hull is battered and pockmarked with cannonfire.
我使小艇在大型货船边减速。这种船并非为追求速度而建造。它们只是些装着超空间推进器的大箱子。这艘船比它的大部分同类还要丑陋。它沾满了污物与太空垃圾。它破旧的外壳上到处都是被爆能炮火击中留下的坑。
The docking bay is open, no doubt in preparation to receive my captured ship. I fly into the opening and land. The docking bay looks worse than the ship's exterior. Against the walls are stacked metal containers that spill their contents onto the filthy floor. Spare parts are simply dumped in greasy piles. The remains of meals are scattered about, as though the pirates drop bones and food when they are finished. The lights are only on half-power, leaving the corners in deep shadow.
机库门开着,毫无疑问是准备回收我那被俘的飞船。我飞进开口并着陆。机库里面看起来比船的外壳还糟糕。墙壁边堆着一堆向外流着肮脏液体的金属废料。备用零件也只是被杂乱地倒在一旁。残羹剩饭零星散布着,这些海盗们似乎会把吃剩的骨头到处乱扔。灯光也萎靡不振,使得角落里一片漆黑。
My Master told me once that the greedy are the first to economize. He has never been proven wrong.
师父曾经告诉我,贪婪是利用的首选。他从未出过错。
There are only two pirates in the docking bay. Togorians are tall beings of great strength, covered in fur that the pirates wear long and matted. Their claws are fierce and sharp. The pirates use their claws to slit open crates to see what is inside. When they hear my ship, they look up, then look down again. They assume that a fellow pirate has landed the pod.
机库里只有两个海盗。托戈里亚人是一种高大强壮、身披暗淡毛皮的生物。他们的爪子尖锐锋利。这些海盗们用爪子割开箱子来检查里面的东西。当他们听到我的飞船时,他们抬了抬头,又低下头去。他们还以为是自己的同伙在驾驶逃生舱。
What stupidity. This will be too easy.
多么愚蠢。这将会变得非常简单。
I register all this, but I do not see beings as others do. Under normal circumstances, I barely register other living creatures, unless they are threats or obstacles. When I go into battle they cease to be living beings at all. They become targets.
我明察这一切,但我不会像他人一样留意其他无关人员。在正常情况下,我不会将其他生物放在眼中,除非他们成为威胁或障碍。如果当我战斗时他们主动结束无关的身份,他们就会成为目标。
I open the hatch and leap out of the pod to charge them, my lightsaber activated. The targets freeze for an instant, but then they move fast. Roaring and spitting, they grab weapons from a pile near them. The dull-witted cretins don' they just rush at me like barbarians, one with a vibroblade, the other with a vibro-ax. The one with the ax is clumsy. The other favors his left side.
我打开舱门,启动光剑,跳出逃生舱对付他们。一瞬间,我的目标呆住了,但他们立刻开始连滚带爬地移动。他们一边咆哮着一边从身边的一堆物件中抓出武器。这些蠢货完全没有任何策略;他们像一群野人一样直冲向我,一个拿着震动刀,一个拿着震动斧。一个笨拙地举着斧子,一个跟在他的左侧。
I see all this as I leap. At the crest of my arc, my lightsaber is high in the air. I twist slightly to attack the first pirate from his right side. When the lightsaber comes down on his shoulder, it has all the force of my body behind the blow. He goes down with a surprised grunt, his arm and vibro-blade clattering to the floor. I deliver another blow, piercing his chest, and he is still.
我跳出时就洞察了一切。我将光剑高高举起,划过一条弧线。我稍扭过身体从右侧攻击第一个海盗。我用全身的力气将光剑切入他的肩膀。他吃惊的

我要回帖

更多关于 摩尔庄园4 的文章

随机推荐