炫舞,大厅放的一首歌,有句歌词是;天崩地裂也要在一起。这首歌叫什么?谁唱的? - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
炫舞,大厅放的一首歌,有句歌词是;天崩地裂也要在一起。这首歌叫什么?谁唱的?
人气194187
全世界宣布我爱你&&&&& 孙子涵& 唱的& 希望给分
其他回答(1)
职业游戏玩家
6327个满意答案
人气400579
你好!是棒棒糖的重新爱。【七夜、S_и 敗、傢为您解答】麻烦请五星采纳,谢谢哈!新版为爱而生炫舞里面大厅放的一首歌。一声很有节奏的英文歌,一个女的唱的。_百度知道
新版为爱而生炫舞里面大厅放的一首歌。一声很有节奏的英文歌,一个女的唱的。
提问者采纳
歌:Catch My Breath演唱:Kelly Clarkeon
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
为爱而生的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁进去QQ炫舞、里面有一首歌貌似是汪苏泷的!歌词我只记得一句“只是我也不知道…”哪位朋友知道这首背景音乐叫什么?
进去QQ炫舞、里面有一首歌貌似是汪苏泷的!歌词我只记得一句“只是我也不知道…”哪位朋友知道这首背景音乐叫什么?
《我也不知道》 炫舞版本每次更新一次,你自己创建个房间,换房间的歌时候有个本地歌曲,你打开里面有新歌推荐。你要找的歌都在那里面!
其他回答 (5)
不分手的恋爱
叫做《我 也不 知 道》
这首歌叫《我也不知道》
“我也不知道”这是歌名。
名字叫:我也不知道
等待您来回答
QQ炫舞领域专家哪位哥们儿姐们儿帮帮我!QQ炫舞里有一首歌叫“什么Far什么away什么from什么home什么的…”英文歌,具体叫什么我记不忒清了,女哒唱哒!挺柔和的1-4星里的,帮忙想想!谢谢啦!
哪位哥们儿姐们儿帮帮我!QQ炫舞里有一首歌叫“什么Far什么away什么from什么home什么的…”英文歌,具体叫什么我记不忒清了,女哒唱哒!挺柔和的1-4星里的,帮忙想想!谢谢啦!
樓主你好
是far away& from&home
这首歌已被众多知名DJ誉为当今舞曲最为精华歌曲舞动精灵乐团演唱
祝願樓主遊戲愉快
謝謝你的采用
&
其他回答 (3)
楼主你好
far away& home是3星的
望采纳
my love will get you home
等待您来回答
QQ炫舞领域专家孙燕姿和日本的以为女歌手一起唱了一首歌叫什么?QQ炫舞上有的
孙燕姿和日本的以为女歌手一起唱了一首歌叫什么?QQ炫舞上有的 10
Tonight I feel close to you 与仓木麻衣合唱 孙燕姿
歌手:孙燕姿 仓木麻衣 专辑:未完成 is your smile genuineare you that really kinddo you like money what it can bringwhere would you wanna hidewhat would you seekwould you want what you thought what you want if no one can seesee the pretty lights pretty smiles a long way from homesee the wretched stars burnt-out sun out on your ownsee our story come sing along what would you knowthis is your song oh i know where i'd rather beso i'm holding on going strongjoining the wrists we must begiving good we'll be good as new
提问者 的感言:十分感谢! 满意答案
Tonight, I feel close to you
提问者 的感言:十分感谢!
其他回答 (7)
Tonight I feel close to you 与仓木麻衣合唱
今夜我离你很近
Tonight, I Feel Close to You
歌词:
eyes and feel your mindTime has passedI walk like a shadowNever knewWhat I am going throughYou touch my heart and take my breath awayWhisper on the wind so softlyLet the bright stars fill out dreams with loveReach for your hand (you're holding my key)and you show me the wayTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneI wish we could stay forever as oneAll the tears that haunt my pastYou promisedIt'll be better tomorrowplay that songYou and I listened toAnd let it gently ease our painTender rain drops from the blue skyFlowers blooming, life is so divinelike sunlight on a stream (you'reholding my key)You show the world to meTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a freand, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneSo much love in this beautiful worldSearch for the brightest star in the skyYou will find the meaning of loveDon't be afraid (Don't be afraid), Just be yourself (Just be yourself)We need this love... I've never knewTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a freand, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a freand, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneI wish we could stay as oneTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneTonight, I feel close to youYou open my door and light the sky aboveWhen I need a friend, you are there right by my sideI wish we could stay as oneI wish we could stay forever as one
Tonight, i feel close to you
是和仓木麻衣
Tonight I feel close to you
中文名:今夜,我感觉离你很近
是与仓木麻衣演唱的Tonight I feel close to you
&&tonight i feel close to yuo
&&和仓木麻衣一起唱的
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 炫舞体验服 的文章

随机推荐