直接问!没必要避讳的!
当做没有,也可能是骗子
那就不回复也不存了可能是骗子
其他8条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他是谁的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包今天查通话清单发现老公和一个号码联系比较频繁,发短信打电话什么的,后来查了下那个号码是他一个女同学的。他说他没有做对不起我的事,只是单纯的通话聊天,但是我真的很_百度宝宝知道当前位置: &
求翻译:我昨天发邮件给MARIA,但至今还没有收到任何关于新合约号的消息,而今天早上船公司通知我,说新的合约号已可用,我也已经下了一个5月份的订单给船公司,请知悉,谢谢!是什么意思?
我昨天发邮件给MARIA,但至今还没有收到任何关于新合约号的消息,而今天早上船公司通知我,说新的合约号已可用,我也已经下了一个5月份的订单给船公司,请知悉,谢谢!
问题补充:
Yesterday, I send an email to maria, but still have not received any news about the new contract this morning, the shipping company informed me that the new contract has been available, I also have been under orders in May to a shipping company Please be aware, thank you!
Yesterday, I sent mail to MARIA, but have yet to receive any of the messages of new contracts, and this morning I was informed that the company said that the new contract, which is available, and I also have a 5 month to the order shipping company, please be informed that, thank you!
My yesterday sent the mail to MARIA, but has not received until now any about the new contract number news, but this morning boating company informs me, said new contract number already available, I also already got down a May order form to give the boating company, please learn about, thanks!
I send a message to MARIA yesterday, but so far have not received any information on the new contract, and boat company has informed me this morning, said the new contract is available, I also have one May order to shipping companies, please know, thank you!
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!

我要回帖

更多关于 久久笑说下崽 的文章

随机推荐