wow this so pretty so sexydo it like this汉语什么意思

in the sky so high是什么意思_in the sky so high在线翻译、解释、发音、同义词、反义词_英语单词大全_911查询
in the sky so high是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译
in the sky so high是什么意思 in the sky so high在线翻译 in the sky so high什么意思 in the sky so high的意思 in the sky so high的翻译
in the sky so highin the sky so high 双语例句1. High, higher than the sun You shoot me from a gun I need you to elevate me here At corner of your lips As the orbit of your hips Eclipse You elevate my soul I`ve got no self control Been living like a mole now Going down, excavation I and I in the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation A star Lit up like a cigar Strung out like a guitar Maybe you can educate my mind Explain all these controls Can`t sing but I`ve got soul The goal is elevation A mole Digging in a hole Digging up my soul now Going down, excavation I and I in the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation Love Lift me up out of these blues Won`t you tell me something true I believe in you A mole Digging in a hole Digging up my soul now Going down, excavation Higher now In the sky You make me feel like I can fly So high Elevation Elevation Elevation Elevation Elevation Redacted by Jerry&&&&高度,更高的比太阳你射击我从炮 I需要你到举起我在这里在你的嘴唇的角落你的臀的同样地轨道日蚀你举起我的灵魂 I`ve得到没有自己控制是生活象痣现在去向下的,挖掘 I和我在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升 A星点着向上象雪茄有吸毒瘾的象吉他大概你能教育我的头脑解释全部的。这些控制能`t唱但是I`ve得到灵魂目的是上升 A痣挖掘在洞挖掘向上我的灵魂现在去向下的,挖掘 I和我在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升爱。这些抑郁的举起我向上外面的 Won`t你告诉我某事真实的 I信仰你 A痣挖掘在洞挖掘向上我的灵魂现在去向下的,挖掘更高的现在在天你制造我意欲我能苍蝇因而高度上升上升上升上升上升编辑在草率的2. 2. So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and the sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.&&&&清晨晴朗,微风徐徐,水天一色,征帆如插高天,浮云似坠海底。汉语常使用排比句式和重复修辞增强效果,汉译英时,省略冗余的排偶和重复句式及词语。叹世事之浩渺,哀万物之无常。但我的事现在已经搞得满城风雨,人人皆知了。3. So next time if you spot a UFO high in the sky, it would probably be a lightning ball.&&&&所以下一次如果你发现天空中的不明飞行物,很有可能是闪电球。4. 4. Operating at long-term professional practice, Tienhsiang the company through continuous bold attempt to create a unique sales model operation, in particular the potential for high-quality brand selection, positioning, promotion is a unique combination of innovative marketing model of careful market marketing strategy, coupled with the network in operation to communicate the full study, so one after another new brand in the sales market rise to the sky, at the same time, as well as channels for vendors to win a greater space for development.&&&&在长期的专业经营实践中,天祥公司通过不断的大胆尝试,形成了独特的经营销售模式,特别是对优质潜力品牌的选择、定位、推广方面更是独树一帜,创新的销售模式结合周密的市场营销策略,再加上在经营中与网络商的充分交流研讨,使一个接一个崭新的品牌在销售市场中崛地而起,同时,也为渠道销售商们赢取了更大的发展空间。5. Why am I standing alone in the twilight Let me go, no more lonely nights I take a deep breath under the hazy sky Feel like losing, but it`s gonna be alright Break through night, go and try to fight Don`t be afraid, now is the time Be alive, take it I surely feel my heartbeat There`s no limit to my reach I say good-bye to my tears that I don`t need So believe in my dream Don`t took back to the sorrow I left behind Here`s my real intention I hide I wish you were here, and so just right by my side Need to be strong enough to swallow my pride I have been looking for my own style Don`t give it up, here comes the life Be alive, take it I have learned a great deal Brighten our sweet memories Hope there will be a future for you and me So believe in your dream Be alive, take it Promise to find, yes I will Shining wings filled with wishes Fly high, make it Get to the new world that I seek Someday so I believe End&&&&为什么我独自站立在晚年让我去,没有更多的寂寞之夜我深吸一口气,下有烟霞天空觉得自己好像失去,但它的好的好吗冲破夜,去设法扑灭不要害怕,现在是时候了活着,是否可以当然,我觉得我的心跳有没有限制我的达成我说,再见我的眼泪说,我不需要所以相信我的梦想不拿回去,以悲伤,我离开的背后这里是我的真实意图i隐藏我祝愿你们在这里等,只是这种权利,我这边必须强大到足以吞噬我的骄傲我一直在寻找我自己的风格不放弃的话,在这里来生活活着,是否可以我学到了很多照亮我们的甜蜜回忆希望有一个未来你和我所以相信你的梦想活着,是否可以承诺找到吧,是吧,我会闪光的翅膀充满希望高高飘扬,使进入新的世界,我寻求总有一天,所以我相信6. She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin` a harnican fallin` asleep She looks so sexy when she`s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn`t ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she`s gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that`s what she gives She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She`s the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world oh...&&&&她每天在海滩附近出现 havin ' harnican 还在沉睡她在行走时看起来那么性感永远没有人给她的手套上戒指她像一条鱼一样在大海中遨游她就是故事,故事就是她她在有月亮和星星的天空下唱歌光辉从高高在上,你不应该问为什么她是一个你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你会见哦,她就要之所以上帝作出一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍天下她把节奏,节拍,在鼓她是在早上和傍晚,她的经历每一小小时,每一秒钟你住信托在永恒说的是什么,她给她看上去像玛丽莲,社会各界如苏姗娜会谈中,她像monica的和marianne 她赢得的一切,她可能做她会尊重你永远只是你她是一个你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你会见哦,她就要之所以上帝作出一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍天下她是这样漂亮遍天下她是这样漂亮她就像你和我像他们一样,我们她是在你和我,她是其中一个,你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你会见她的理由,为什么上帝作出了一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地7. She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin` a harnican fallin` asleep She looks so ***y when she`s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn`t ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she`s gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that`s what she gives She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is the one That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She`s the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world oh...&&&&她挂出每天所附近海滩 havin ' harnican fallin '睡她看上去是那样*** y时,她的行走沙子相比之下,永远没有人把一只戒指对她的手勿向oceanshore鱼,在海中她是故事的故事,是她她唱,以月亮和星星在天空光辉从高高在上,你不应该问为什么她是一个你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你见了哦,她就要之所以上帝作出一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地她把节奏,节拍,在鼓她是在早上和傍晚,她的经历每一小小时,每一秒钟你住信托在永恒说的是什么,她给她看上去像玛丽莲,社会各界像苏珊娜她说喜欢Monica的和( Marianne 她赢得的一切,她可能做她会尊重你永远只是你她是一个你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你见了哦,她就要之所以上帝作出一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地她是这样漂亮她就像你和我像他们一样,我们她是在你和我她是一个你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你见了哦,她就要之所以上帝作出一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地,她是一个,你永远也不会忘记她是天赐派出天使,你见了她的理由为什么神作了一个女孩她是这样漂亮遍布世界各地8. SECOND: Groove Coverage - She http://fld. zjvcc. edu. cn/music/mp3/she. mp3 She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin'a harnican fallin'asleep She looks so ***y when she's walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn't ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she's gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that's what she gives She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is the one That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She's the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world oh...&&&&to my pretty boy~_* Lyrics by rummyjulia Groove Coverage - She 她她经常去海滩走走手中拿着啤酒就这样入睡她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感还从来没有人成功向她求婚在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼她就是故事,故事就是她她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌为什么它们在天空中闪耀,你已知道答案她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正的原因,上帝为什么造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人她让鼓点变得更有旋律她清晨而出,日落即走在你生命的每分每秒相信她带给你的永恒信念她长得象玛丽莲,走路像苏姗妮她说话像莫尼卡和玛丽安妮她做的每件事都能成功而且她会永远维护你,是的只有你她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人她是世界上最可爱的人啊她真可爱她就像你,就像我就像他们,就像我们她就在你心中,就在我心中她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人就是她你永远忘不了她是来自天堂的天使她才是真正的原因(哦,她一定是真正的原因)上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人啊 THIRD:hotel california-the eagles hotel californiaon a dark desert highway,行驶在昏黑的荒漠公路上,cool wind in my hair。9. She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin'a HEINEKEN fallin'asleep She looks so sexy when she's walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn't ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, The beat in the drum She comes in the morning And the evening she's gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that's what she gives She looks like Marilyn, Walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty all over the world She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She is the one That you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met She must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world oh...&&&&她每天都在沙滩的歌词——Havin喜力啤酒就睡着了她看起来很性感的走在沙滩上的时候从来没有人把戒指戴在她的手游到oceanshore海中的鱼她的故事,她的故事她唱到月亮和星星在天空中飞翔高高地照耀着你,不要问为什么她是一个你永远不会忘记她是天赐的天使,你见过哦,她一定是为什么的原因神决定了谁是你的一个女孩她是如此美丽世界各地她把节奏,鼓她从早上来晚上她走了你生活在每小时每秒之中相信永远都是她给她看起来像玛丽莲,走路苏珊娜她喜欢莫妮卡和玛莉她赢得一切,她会做的她会永远尊敬您的仅仅是你她是一个你永远不会忘记她是天赐的天使,你见过哦,她一定是为什么的原因神决定了谁是你的一个女孩她是如此美丽世界各地她是如此美丽世界各地她很漂亮她就像你和我他们像我们一样她是在你和我之间她是一个你永远不会忘记她是天赐的天使,你见过哦,她一定是为什么的原因神决定了谁是你的一个女孩她是如此美丽世界各地,她是一个,你永远不会忘记她是天赐的天使,你见过她一定是为什么的原因神决定了谁是你的一个女孩她是如此美丽世界各地哦10. 10. She hangs out every day near by the beach Havin` a HEINEKEN fallin` asleep She looks so sexy when she`s walking the sand Nobody ever put a ring on her hand Swim to the oceanshore fish in the sea She is the story the story is she She sings to the moon and the stars in the sky Shining from high above you shouldn`t ask why She is the one that you never forget She is the heaven-sent angel you met Oh, she must be the reason why God made a girl She is so pretty all over the world She puts the rhythm, the beat in the drum She comes in the morning and the evening she`s gone Every little hour every second you live Trust in eternity that`s what she gives She looks like Marilyn, walks like Suzanne She talks like Monica and Marianne She wins in everything that she might do And she will respect you forever just you She is so pretty She is like you and me Like them like we She is in you and me She is the one Na na na na na ….&&&&她经常去海滩走走手中拿着啤酒就这样入睡她在沙滩上走路的姿势非常性感还从来没有人成功向她求婚在浪里游泳在海中捕鱼她就是故事,故事就是她她对着天上的月亮和星星唱歌为什么它们在天空中闪耀,你已知道答案她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正的原因,上帝为什么造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人她让鼓点变得更有旋律她清晨而出,日落即走在你生命的每分每秒相信她带给你的永恒信念她长得象玛丽莲,走路像苏姗妮她说话像莫尼卡和玛丽安妮她做的每件事都能成功而且她会永远维护你,是的只有你她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人她是世界上最可爱的人啊她真可爱她就像你,就像我就像他们,就像我们她就在你心中,就在我心中她就是那个你忘不了的人啊她是来自天堂的天使哦,她才是真正原因,上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人就是她你永远忘不了她是来自天堂的天使她才是真正的原因(哦,她一定是真正的原因)上帝为什么要造女孩她是世界上最可爱的人啊呐,呐,呐 groove coverage-SHE11. Is for the airplane, above the clouds so high sowing and sing, like a big bird in sky B is for a bunny, but it doesn`t cut his tail, he goes cipety hup hup hup, a longer bunny trail.&&&&&&是上述的云雾,使飞机,播种和唱歌,像一个大鸟在天空 B是一个兔子,但它不切断了他的尾巴,他就会cipety石杉碱甲石杉碱甲石杉碱甲,较长的兔子痕迹。12. A is for the airplane, above the clouds so high sowing and sing, like a big bird in sky B is for a bunny, but it doesn`t cut his tail, he goes cipety hup hup hup, a longer bunny trail. C is for my cat, she is as cuddly as can be, but she mean out so lovely that she gets stark out been a tree.&&&&&&26个words A是飞机,在云中飞得很高,像一个大鸟在天空 B是一个兔子,但它没切断他的尾巴,他跑步的技巧很熟练,一个尾巴长的兔子则是无精打采地走着。13. 13. With the direction of the road:when the sight have the same direction with the road, the visual width ofthe road narrowing larger with the increase in distance, so the sun and the moon high in sky appears smaller. Keywords: P apparent distance the visual computing&&&&&&不同视线角度看到的路面视觉宽度随视距增加而变窄程度,可以通过最新视觉理论计算出来,计算结果表明:视线/路面成一定角度时看到的远处路面视觉宽度,是视线/路面同一个方向时看到的远处路面视觉宽度的1.5。。。14. Mariah Carey - Bye Bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye No, no, no Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye As a child there were them times I didn't get it But you kept me in line I didn't know why You didn't show up sometimes On Sunday mornings and I missed you But I'm glad we talked through All them grown folk things Separation brings You never let me know it You never let it show Because you loved me and obviously There's so much more left to say If you were with me today Face to face I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye You never got a chance to see How good I've done And you never got to See me back at number one I wish that you were here To celebrate together I wish that we could Spend the holidays together I remember when you used to Tuck me in at night With the teddy bear you gave me That I held so tight I thought you were so strong You'd make it through whatever It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever I never knew I could hurt like this And everyday life goes on I wish I could talk to you for a while Miss you but I try not to cry As time goes by And it's true that you've Reached a better place Still I'd give the world to see your face And be right here next to you But it's like you're gone too soon Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye, bye bye, bye bye Bye bye This is for my peoples Who just lost somebody Your best friend, your baby Your man or your lady Put your hand way up high We will never say bye Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers Friends and cousins This is for my peoples Who lost their grandmothers Lift your head to the sky Cause we will never say bye, bye.&&&&&&Bye bye 这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这一份难舍的情唱给所有亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别年幼时的懵懂我曾经不了解这段路,庆幸你带着我走在周日的清晨,是最需要你出现的时分想起你又欣慰袒露过心扉的从前离别背后是成人的世界出于爱你从不曾让我了解也从不露痕迹道不尽的万语千言天天天天不见你的容颜无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却还是想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我却没法说出这一句再见再见再见我的精彩你没法再看到我又再做到最好你也没法知道原本该和你分享这一刻原本该共度节日里的每一刻惯了在你的怀里睡去紧抱着你给的玩具享受着你给的安全感无论什么都不困难难以相信,一切已过去朝朝暮暮,已没有你无可言说的伤日复一日我还奢望着能再见任时光流去我试着让眼泪流干却无法停止想念你去了更好的地方我懂我仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前你却消逝无踪影我舍不得说再见再见再见再见这首歌是关于我们失去所爱的主题曲也许失去挚友,也许失去爱子也许失去恋人让我们挥手呼应这份不变的情唱给所有的亲朋好友听谁都可能有失去外婆的时候歌声中抬起头,望向天空我们讲不出一声告别无可言说的这些那些日复一日,夜复一夜任时光流去我仍在不停祈祷祈祷怎会不明白你去了更好的地方但仍愿意交出整个世界换你在我的眼前叫我怎么割舍和你的一切去向一切告别再见再见再见因为这首歌关于我也关于你我们都失去了所爱无论怎样变迁我们抬头,望向天空这份情永远未变 i love this song ,too15. That's the illest rapper choppin'and screwin'it couldnt snatch the game that's what they told me, so i'm provin it put the truth in texas with scott storch and you got you a hit hittin never miss rep yo click and throw'em high because chamillionaire's the anwser to the game like allen i middle fingaz to the sky, if they don't like that reply cause any dj that deny is a mother fu errrwwwee lie so give the ladies what that want got'em racin'to the front of the stage to feel the bass and tell the dj turn it up yeaah sound of revenge saying universal to go get my plaque rappin's dead so i'ma bring it back, like dj's do when they hear my track check out my track record, they'll say i'ma track wrecka hotter than a black pepper now that i am back nigggga (he's baaack) you can't get mad if you feel that you and cap fit ya drop the biggest stat's ever so don't let that bbback hit ya i'ma show you how to get your shine on turn it up the dj playing my song everybody keep on calling my phone which one of y'all am i gone take home i'ma show'em how to get the club crunk give'em something thats goin'rattle that trunk tip ya cups up until ya get drunk tell the dj to play it loud and turn the beat up..&&&&&&这就是illest说唱choppin'和screwin'它 couldnt抓举比赛,这是他们告诉我,所以我是普罗万把与斯科特斯托奇得克萨斯真理,你有你一打 hittin不会错过代表处溜溜点击并抛出'时间高因为南方说唱歌手Chamillionaire的,对像艾伦i游戏anwser 中间fingaz向天空,如果他们不这样的答复造成任何DJ否认是母亲富errrwwwee谎言所以让女人想要什么了'时间racin'到台前感受到低音,告诉道琼斯把它 yeaah说,健全的报复普遍去让我的牌匾 rappin死所以我是一个带回来,像DJ的不当他们听到我的轨道检查我的记录,他们会说我是跟踪wrecka 热比黑胡椒现在我回来了nigggga 你不能发火,如果你觉得你的帽子适合亚下降最大的Stat公司有史以来所以不要让这样的bbback击中亚我是告诉你如何获得把它的DJ打我的歌大家继续叫我的电话你们中的一个我拿回家了我是一个展示'时间如何让俱乐部旷课让'时间的东西多数民众赞成goin'摇铃的干线提示亚杯,直到亚醉告诉道琼斯发挥大声扭转殴打。。16. Land with thousand words Another constellation dies Do what you want'cause it's your own sky Just call me when the phone stops ringing Thanks for coming by I'm just glad I'm on your good side Where it's smoldering or freezing It's never all that easy to decide This is the land of a thousand words But it seems so few are worth the breath to say Except I'll be looking after my own world And you just keep on saving the day I'll try to stay but it's in vain when you're far I'm on the run to wherever you are And that's the nature of the chase You fall so far behind you end in first place Pass the torch this time we're running to each's own regret There'sno harm in playing hard to get Boundlessness deceives me Baby you may turn the corner yet This is the land of a thousand words But it seems so few are worth the breath to say Except I'll be looking after my own world And you just keep on saving the day I'll try to stay but it's in vain when you're far I'm on the run to wherever you are I'm a gonna do everything I say Tried to stay but time's running out But now I'm on my way 2, these streets cross the border into the big bad world where it takes you'bout an hour just to cross the road just to stumble across another poor old soul from the dreary old lanes to the high-street madness eye fight with my brain to believe my eyes and it's harder than you think to believe this sadness that creeps up my spine and haunts me through the night and life is good and the girls are gorgeuos suddenly the air smells much greener now and i'm wondering'round with a half pack of cigarettes searching for the change that i've lost somehow these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know, i know where'd the days go when all we did was play and the stress that we were under wasn't stress at all just a run and a jump into a harmless fall from walking by a high-rise to a landmark square you see millions of people with millions of cares and i struggle to the train to make my way home i look at the people as they sit there alone life is good and the sun is shining everybody flirts to their ideal place and the children all smile as a boat shuffled by them trying to pretend that they've got some space these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know i know these streets have too many names for me i'm used to glenfield road and spending my time down in quay i'll get used to this eventually i know i know life is good and the girls are gorgeous suddenly the air smells much greener now and i'm wondering'round with a half pack of cigarettes searching for the change that i've lost somehow&&&&&&1,陆地有一千字另外的星群死做什么你想要'原因它的你的自己的天正好喊声我就在那个时候电话停止响亮的感谢为了来达在正好高兴的在你的好边什么地方它的闷烧或冰冻的它的决不全部的那容易的到裁决这是一千字的陆地但是它似乎因而很少的是相当价值呼吸到说除是样子之后我的自己的世界和你正好继续存款天设法逗留但是它的徒然就在那个时候远的在逃到无论那里你是和追赶的那是性质你秋天迄今为止在后地你结果首先地方经过火把这时间运行到各自的的自己的遗憾伤害开玩笑地硬的到获得 Boundlessness欺骗我婴孩你可能拐弯仍这是一千字的陆地但是它似乎因而很少的是相当价值呼吸到说除是样子之后我的自己的世界和你正好继续存款天设法逗留但是它的徒然就在那个时候远的在逃到无论那里你是将要做每件事我说经过试验的到逗留但是时间的运行外面的刚刚在我的路 2,。这些街十字边界到大的劣质的世界什么地方它拿你'一回小时正好到十字路正好到偶然发现另外的贫穷的年老的灵魂从沉闷的年老的小路到高度-街疯狂眼睛为反对。而战我的脑到相信我的眼睛和它的硬的比你想到相信这悲哀那爬向上我的脊骨和haunts我穿过夜和生命是好和女孩是gorgeuos suddenly空气气味许多的生手现在和觉得奇怪'圆有香烟搜索的一半包为了改变那失去的不知何故。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道,我知道天去就在那个时候全部的我们做是播放和压力那我们是在不是压力根本正好运行和跳跃到无害的秋天从步行在超高层的到里程碑正方形你看人的数百万有注意的数百万和我竞争到火车到制造我的路家我注视人同样地他们就座在那里单独的生命是好和太阳是光亮的每个人玩弄到他们的理想地方和孩子全部的微笑同样地小船拖着脚走在他们尝试到假装那得到一些空间。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道我知道。这些街有也多数名字为了我使用到glenfield路和消费我的时间向下的在码头获得使用到这最后我知道我知道生命是好和女孩是华丽的suddenly空气气味许多的生手现在和觉得奇怪'圆有香烟搜索的一半包为了改变那失去的不知何故17. The Leaves Of Autumn秋天 I love to go to the falls To watch the leaves of autumn The colors are so beautiful to see They have great meaning for me Orange is for the golden sun Green is for new life to come Brown is for my memories The crispness of the falling leaves Is nature coming in my heart As I watch I feel the mystery For Jesus love in this world we see The leaves of autumn touch the ground Tall trees, I am surrounded, abode As I look for the sky, I can smell the leaves When I pass by, the birds fly high to me Singing in the trees, the squirrels climb Up on the roots, an old oak tree With much to tell, God's art to be Plays such a part, in the leaves I know It is a very special season, as we go.&&&&&&我喜欢去瀑布观看秋天树叶颜色非常漂亮地看到他们有很大的意义对我来说橙色的是金色阳光绿色是新的生命来布朗是我的回忆该脆的落叶今后的性质是在我心中正如我看我觉得谜耶稣的爱在这个世界上,我们看到叶子秋天接触地面高大的树木,我包围,居留权正如我期待已久的天空,我可以闻到树叶当我经过,鸟儿飞得更高,我歌唱中的树木,松鼠爬涨的根源,一个老橡树很多告诉,上帝的艺术杰作这种戏剧的一部分,在叶片我知道这是一个非常特殊的赛季,因为我们去。18. There is nothing glamorous in this simple town But there's this special flower that can only bloom right here And all the heavy burdens in our heart, Get carried away The wind can smooth the wrinkles of the past Like a dazzling reflection in the sky I hear the distant calling of the ancient ripples of the sea And I realise that your laughter reminds me Of the soothing sound of the gentle ocean And your heart can't cover up the look of loneliness You don't have to reveal it to me But anytime you need it These faces so familiar in your heart Wait for you to reach to their hands I want to know if that place That I've been once before Hasn't ever changed And remains the place that always will be there for me Till the last goodbye ill cherish it And I can't stop looking back to see That you're smiling waving back at me Gonna bite my lips not to cry And I'm trying to fight this feeling But the tears may get so hard to see Ill be waiting for the day We can reunite again Where the flowers bloom For Jus me and you There is something that the shadows can't explain Something so simple and so obvious, that we forget Behind the cloudy surface of it all, if we look up above We'll see the sun shine illuminate everything we see All the past and present faces here are all to stay Each prayer wishes new memories Im proud to have it all These memories alive inside my heart Blossoming vividly one by one After the rain the roads are muddy and there's puddles everywhere And we clearly see all the footsteps in this journey thru this life we lead And I pray these tears can find a way and breathe life back into the day When the weltered petals in my heart once again blossoming And ill whisper to the ocean breeze and my wish will soar above the seas And a rainbow in the sky will appear for you and i Glistening in the sun, shine for everyone Hey, the only place where the flowers bloom The only place where this wind can blow The only place you can hear this song The only place you can see these sign Hey, the only place where the flowers bloom The only place where this wind can blow I want to know if that place That I've been once before Hasn't ever changed And remains the place that always will be there for me And ill try to fight this feeling But the tears may get so hard to see Ill be waiting for the day We can reunite again After the rain the roads are muddy and there's puddles everywhere And we clearly see the footsteps in this journey thru this life we lead I try to fight this loneliness But the tears may get so hard to see Even thru the scars and memories I won't forget you and me So radiantly shining thru The horizon as it rises high And the wind carries it star beneath the memories Ooh still im waiting for you&&&&&&没有什么简单的魅力在这个镇不过,这次特别花,只能在这里盛开和所有的沉重负担在我们心中,得过且过风可以顺利的皱纹过去像一个耀眼的反射天空我听到远处的要求古代的海上涟漪我明白,你的笑声让我想起在舒缓的声音柔和的海洋和你的心不能掩盖的外观孤独您还没有透露给我但是,任何时候你需要它这些熟悉的面孔,使你的心等你来达到他们的手我想知道那个地方这我已经过还没有任何改变并且仍然是地方,总是将在那里对我来说直到最后告别虐待珍惜我不能停止寻找回见您微笑着挥手回我要去咬我的嘴唇没有哭和我想这种感觉斗争但是,眼泪可能会因此很难看到虐待被等待一天我们可以再次团聚凡百花齐放为绝对我和你有一些阴影无法解释这么简单的东西,因此很明显,我们忘记多云表面背后的这一切,如果我们看一看上方我们会看到阳光照亮一切,我们看到所有的过去和现在都面临着在这里逗留每个祈祷祝愿新的记忆林自豪地拥有一切这些回忆我的心里面活着开花生动地一个接一个雨后的道路泥泞,有水坑到处我们清楚地看到所有的脚步声在这个征途上,我们通过这个生命铅和我祈祷这些眼泪可以找到一种方法,并注入活力回天当weltered花瓣在我的心里再次开花和虐待低声向海洋的微风,我希望将矗立海洋和彩虹在天空中会出现的你和我在阳光下闪闪发光,为每个人服务嘿,唯一的地方,鲜花盛开的唯一地方此风可以吹只有在你能听到这首歌只有在你可以看到这些迹象嘿,唯一的地方,鲜花盛开的唯一地方此风可以吹我想知道那个地方这我已经过还没有任何改变并且仍然是地方,总是将在那里对我来说和虐待尝试这种感觉斗争但是,眼泪可能会因此很难看到虐待被等待一天我们可以再次团聚雨后的道路泥泞,有水坑到处我们清楚地看到的脚步在这生命的旅程,我们领先我试图消除这一孤独但是,眼泪可能会因此很难看到即使通过的伤疤和记忆我不会忘记你和我因此,通过radiantly光辉因为它的地平线上升高和星风携带它下面的回忆户外通讯仍然等着你19. Mostly what`s outside the window is low green land, flat water and high sky, not so different from the Nature that John Constable loved and painted in England two centuries ago.&&&&&&大部分时间火车窗外是低平的绿色田野,幽静的湖水以及晴朗的天空。这些和两个世纪前 Constable 在英格兰完成作品《NATURE》所描绘的景色相差无几,他非常喜欢自己的这幅作品。20. Love Is A Killer Only a fool believes It's better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all But I don't wanna take that fall It's a long long long way down I'm hurt Love struck me down again Enticed me in and pulled the pin Blew my tender heart sky high Now in my pain I'm asking why As I'm crying Should I give it my last try Or say goodbye Love is a killer A homicidal fiend Love is a killer It'll be the death of me I got a target on my back For a cupid dressed in black Love is a killer It's killing me Love so sweetly backoning I've seen your face Called your name I tasted the tears you cried Lived in shadows in my mind Frozen here in time Don't leave me here to die Love is a killer A homicidal fiend Love is a killer It'll be the death of me I've got a target on my back For a cupid dressed in black Love is a killer It's killing me You fascinate and yet frustrate Demand so much of me, yeah I've had enough It's tearing me up inside Cross my heart hope to survive You got a smoking gun Well don't shoot me love No, you're a killer A homicidal fiend Love is a killer It'll be the death of me I've got a target on my back For a cupid dressed in black Love is a killer Love is a killer...&&&&&&题目名字是:爱是一种杀手认为只有傻瓜最好是有爱和失去比从来没有在所有爱但我不想采取这种下降这是一段很长很长的路了我很受伤爱意我再次失望诱拉我在和销吹我的心比天高招标现在在我的痛苦,我问为何正如我哭我应该给它我最后的尝试或者说再见爱是一种杀手阿杀人恶魔爱是一种杀手这将是我死了我得到我的回目标对于穿着黑色丘比特爱是一种杀手这是杀害我爱情如此甜蜜地backoning 我已经看到你的脸你的名字叫我尝过的眼泪你哭生活在阴影在我心中在这里冷冻时间不要离开我死在这里爱是一种杀手阿杀人恶魔爱是一种杀手这将是我死了我有我的回目标对于穿着黑色丘比特爱是一种杀手这是杀害我你着迷,但挫败需求所以我很大的,是的我已经受够了这是我在里面撕毁我的心交叉生存的希望你有确凿的证据以及不枪毙我的爱不,你是杀手阿杀人恶魔爱是一种杀手这将是我死了我有我的回目标对于穿着黑色丘比特爱是一种杀手爱是一种杀手。。。in the sky so high 单语例句1. The sun was so high in the sky beating down on us.in the sky so high是什么意思,in the sky so high在线翻译,in the sky so high什么意思,in the sky so high的意思,in the sky so high的翻译,in the sky so high的解释,in the sky so high的发音,in the sky so high的同义词,in the sky so high的反义词,in the sky so high的例句,in the sky so high的相关词组,in the sky so high意思是什么,in the sky so high怎么翻译,单词in the sky so high是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共19个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共16个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共26个)休闲娱乐