等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁3366小游戏消灭星星背景音乐
您所在的位置:&&
推荐小游戏求QQ空间中3366小游戏 酒吧喝酒 的背景音乐的 名字。。。。。谢谢了,大神帮忙啊_百度知道
求QQ空间中3366小游戏 酒吧喝酒 的背景音乐的 名字。。。。。谢谢了,大神帮忙啊
提问者采纳
sittin at a bar rehab Bar tender I really did it this time Broke my parole to have a good time When I got home it was 6 a.m. The door was locked so I kicked it in She was trippin' on the bills I think she was high on some pills She through my shit out into the yard Called me a bum and smacked me real hard And in my drunkin' stooper I did what I should of never done Now I'm sittin' here talking to you Drunk and on the run I'm sittin' at a bar on the inside Waitin' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin' car Crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away You know mo I'll probably get ten years So just give me beers til they get here Yeah I know the sun is comin' up And ya'll are probably gettin' ready for closin' up But I'm trying to drown my soul I'm tired of this life on a dirt road And everythang that I love is gone And I'm tired of hangin' on She got me sittin' at a bar on the inside Waitin' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin' car Crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away I guess it's meant to be Romance is misery So much for memories And now I'm headed to the Penitentary See me on T.V. The next cop series I am a danger I guess I shoul've done something about my anger But I'll never learn Real things I don't concern I poor kerosene on everything I love and watch it burn I know it's my fault But I wasn't happy it was over She through a fit so I crashed that piece a shit nova And now I'm goin' back again Back to the pin to see my friends And when we all pile out that county van They'll ask me where I've been I've been at a bar on the inside Waitin' for my ride on the outside She broke my heart in the trailer park So I jacked the keys to her fuckin' car Crashed that piece of shit and then stepped away
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求QQ空间3366小游戏里的麒麟神兽,要求无毒下载_百度知道
求QQ空间3366小游戏里的麒麟神兽,要求无毒下载
如题,也可以直接发到我QQ邮箱,有下载地址也行,请附上详细下载方法!另求着游戏的背景音乐
我有更好的答案
玩家你好,3366官方严厉打击使用第三方软件,游戏还在自己玩有意义哦
其他类似问题
麒麟神兽的相关知识
您可能关注的推广