腾讯视频广告里那个游戏背景音乐一句是《我只要战斗》是什么音乐.求歌曲名字。
腾讯视频广告里那个游戏背景音乐一句是《我只要战斗》是什么音乐.求歌曲名字。 10
张杰的着魔,刚找到一起分享
的感言:谢谢你帮了我大忙!
其他回答 (1)
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家急问dj07版倩女幽魂串烧大碟中有首歌名?_百度知道
提问者采纳
歌手:Dale Arden 歌曲:Come Baby Come 歌词:You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul, you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light, you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When is no more surroundings) Come baby come baby come baby You can call my name anytime you want You can talk to me when there's something wrong You can touch my soul, you can break my bones But there's a thing you can do for me baby You can make me cry and dry all my tears You can be the light, you can be the dark You can catch my mind with your magic sound But there's a thing you can do for me baby Come baby come baby come baby (Darling come to me) Come baby come baby come baby (I'm in ectasy) Come baby come baby come baby (When there's no one else around) Come baby come baby come baby Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala Shalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
提问者评价
连歌词都有太好了
就是这首 我按其中的歌词找了好长时间都找不到 实在是太感谢你了
其他类似问题
倩女幽魂的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁PPTV的第二段广告 里面写着 游戏画面实录 香港经典漫画改编的 背景音乐歌名是什么求大神说下 或加我 QQ发给 我谢谢
PPTV的第二段广告 里面写着 游戏画面实录 香港经典漫画改编的 背景音乐歌名是什么求大神说下 或加我 QQ发给 我谢谢
不区分大小写匿名
可以去QQ音乐搜易下