求歌名 刚开始女的求张学友唱的my way i fia i do ,,,,之后...

求英文歌名,女生唱的开头是do~do~do~do~do~do,中间有说唱:i know you back…_百度作业帮
求英文歌名,女生唱的开头是do~do~do~do~do~do,中间有说唱:i know you back…
求英文歌名,女生唱的开头是do~do~do~do~do~do,中间有说唱:i know you back…
always getting over you--angela找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!_百度知道
找一首英文歌!女生唱的,歌词高潮部分是哦哦哦哦哦 什么I wanna be什么的...求歌名!
!女生唱的!求歌名!前几天在土豆网上看视频时前面广告听到的
提问者采纳
【I Wanted You】 - Ina Mueller21.【happyday】 - 番茄女孩6.【Against The Waves】 - Wayne Hector5.Lenka - 【Everything At Once】7.【All i see】 - kylie minogue3.samantha jade - 【turn around】4
提问者评价
来自:求助得到的回答
相关专业回答
《i wanna be》歌手:musiq soulchild 专辑:on my radio 歌词里有。。。。i wanna be more than a night (wanna be more than a night)i wanna be more than a moment that you spend in your lifei wanna be more than a day (wanna be more than a day)i wanna be more than the words that i say to you babe。。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
哦哦哦哦的相关知识
其他5条回答
Lenka - Everything At Once
应该是《stay here forever》希望能帮到你!!
是这首吗?the boy i used to know
明明就是 no one
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌名。英文歌,一个女的唱的_百度知道
求一首歌名。英文歌,一个女的唱的
nobady want to之类的,要是能提供正确的歌名,音乐很好听...歌词大概是I don&#39.;t feel like
我有更好的答案
我觉得这两首挺好听的,那个没听过。
[ti:Cry On My Shoulder]
[ar:Deutschland sucht den Superstar]
[by:魅感蔓延]
歌曲Cry On My Shoulder
歌手Deutschland sucht den Superstar
LRC制作:魅感蔓延 (海南琼中)
If the hero never comes to you
If you need someone you&re
feeling blue
If you&re away from love and
you&re alone
If you call your friends and
nobody&s home
You can run away but you
can&t hide
Through a storm and through
a lonely night
Then I show you there&s
The best things in life
They&re free
But if you wanna cry
Cry on my shoulder
If you need someone
who cares for you
If you&re feeling sad
your heart gets...
谢谢,不是我要的
how does it feel 艾薇儿的
能发个链接听一些么?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own_百度知道
求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own
前面没听太清楚,然后还有You are in New York,最后一句貌似是It can&#39,也是女生唱的.Stam cry,第一句是Four letter word just to get me along,很清新的感觉,还有Game 6什么的,有一句是The smile on your face什么的;m yours,声音很细,中间是一个女歌手唱的,觉得应该不错。第五首 是在一汽大众的广告里听到的。第十首 是一位女歌手的歌.第六首 是一个男歌手唱的,前面一直都是一个男歌手在唱。副歌部分是They call me hell。好的,高悬赏哦。第四首 是一位女歌手唱的.提示一下。第九首 女歌手唱的.希望有人知道歌名.l think l mabe think too much什么的.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的.其它的没记太清楚;s not my name,全部说对才可以给分,前两句是I always need time on my own!还有。第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together,jordan几个名字,就是这十首,平均下来如果答对一首可以得到11个金币,超酷的,她唱的是New York.People want to be love,可以追问.这句重复了好几遍;ve finally had enough,如果答对3个可以给赞哦,还有好像是made of什么的.第八首 中间是Dance the night way,那首歌听起来像摇滚乐的感觉,一开始是电子音效,然后是说的like ever,有一句好像是I think l&#39.l never thought l need you when l&#39,到后面还有Michael。第七首 是一首说唱歌曲;t wait求10首英文歌名第一首 女生唱的。第三首 是Jay-Z和另一个说唱歌手合作的,要是有歌词什么的,还可以加分哦,女歌手唱的,jakson。如果觉得提示太少,这是梅赛德斯奔驰的广告歌曲.还有一句They call me jane,只记得这些了.That&#39,是一首快歌,有一句是All around the world,l&#39,不过只听了2句
希望有人能够帮我,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,我觉得确实有些勉为其难呵呵
提问者采纳
s not my nameThat&#39, think it&#39, beautifulBs not my nameThat'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI&#39!Although I'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Always the sameThat&#39, the dr mac do ya back at itJB;re goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you&#39,But I's make every second work itAny day can work it if you's not my nameThat'Always the sameThat'Joleisa's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 's not my nameThat&#39?In lights we pay for changeLet're freelook into your heart and you'Hell's not my nameThat's a truth in your eyes sayin'm a riotMaybe 'They call me &#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAStacey's not my nameThat's a difficulty and I're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space(They call me 'That'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou's not my nameThat&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAre imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you'Joleisa&#39, bring that,t say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Quiet Girl's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameThat'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe'Jane&#39, throw some chocolate)Light it up,They call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'll be giving it my bestestnothin'Quiet Girl'Quiet Girl'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'Her'But I'her'They call me 're not the only ones doing it like that第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'They call me 'They call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you'Hell's time,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’s not my nameThat&#39.;re not the only ones doing it like that, LBut I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you'That's a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Hell&#39,多少给点分吧;m trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi' you'But I&#39, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThey call me 'Hell's not my nameThat'm yoursI' is there ain's not my nameThat'They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me &#39.;s not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me &#39, crazy girl,s not my nameThat'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don're beautiful?Quiet Girl&#39, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”IThey call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won&#39, so explosiveYou'Joleisa&#39, you should know it(You's time that you show itYou&#39? where you at!I love everything about youYou'That&#39?Why you working so shy,ll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's not my nameThat're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i's not my nameThey call me 'm surethere&#39,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinks not my nameThey call me 'They call me 're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you'They call me 's not my nameThey call me 'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了;Her&#39, like thatSo DJm Yourswell you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you&#39, yeahBaby what you doing,m the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No;Always the sameThat&#39, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThat're working with people saying you don't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It'But I' you'They call me 'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei'Always the sameThat&#39, cause s Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt'Jane&#39, you should know it(you've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSre just one big familyit&#39. I’m just,cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39?m a riotMaybe 's not my nameThey call me 's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'Jane&#39,That&#39?)Then you come round again and sayBre goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, like thatSo DJStacey&#39?That't deserve it and don'Stacey'They call me 's not my nameThat're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you's not my nameThat't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my nameThat&#39, bring that?Whre scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJs a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Jane's not my nameThat&#39.this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'Stacey'Joleisa'Joleisa&#39, hold it backWe's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won&#39,Quiet Girl'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon'Stacey's not my nameThat's not my nameThat&#39, hold it backWe's not my nameThat'm saying i'Jane'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate're crazy girl?s not my nameThat&#39?m a riotMaybe 'Always the sameThat&#39, you should know it)I think it'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'They call me 'd need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I&#39?All around the world people want to be lovedAs amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don' you'Hell&#39, m sayin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The Smile On Your Face--Alison Krauss10;s Not My Name--The Ting Tings5.I&#39.On the Floor--Jennifer Lopez9.empire state of mind--Jay-z&Alicia keys8. when you are gone--Avril Ramona Lavigne2.All Around The World--Justin Bieber71.Niggas In Paris--Jay-Z&Kayne West4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together--Taylor Swift 3;m Yours--Jason Mraz6.That&#39
第9首应该是When You Say Nothing At All。不过还是非常感谢你!
我说的这个就是when you say nothing at all。不同的名字罢了。你拿我的那个搜一样可以。QQ音乐上也有的。
第一 when you are gone-Avril Ramona Lavigne第二 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift 第三 我不是很确定 可能是numb encore-Linkin Park&Jay-z第四 That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings第五 也不太确定I'm Yours-Jason Mraz第六 All Around The World-Justin Bieber第七 empire state of mind-Jay-z&Alicia keys第八 应该是On the Floor-Jennifer Lopez第九 根据你的描述可能是When You Say Nothing At All 比较多版本第十首实在是无能为力啦 抱歉
太感谢你了!谢谢哦!不过第三首好像不是哦,不过没关系,还是很谢谢你!
不用客气拉
第一首是艾薇儿的when you're gone第七首 empire state of mind第五首是 i'm yours
1when you re gone
嗯嗯,就是这首,那下面的呢,第二首?
1.when you are gone8.hold it against me
第八首是On The Floor珍妮弗·洛佩兹唱的,挺好听的,也推荐给你。还有,这首hold it against me也不错。谢谢你哦!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌名,首句是every little ting i do i do for you,女生唱_百度知道
求歌名,首句是every little ting i do i do for you,女生唱
不知道谁听过?
是哦。首句唱的就是every little ting i do i do for you,谢谢大家的回答,中间还有几句是I try(trust)so hard之类的,女生声音有点粗的,不是深情的。 呵呵,是节奏感强的歌,谢谢各位朋友的帮忙!我自己找到了,不过不对咧
提问者采纳
s not worth tryin' there to hide
在这里什么都没有隐藏Take me as I am - take my life
请取走这个我 – 和我的一切I would give it all - I would sacrifice
我愿意给出全部 – 我愿意为你牺牲Don' I want more
我不能抗拒;s nothin't tell me it's nothin&#39,舍此何求; for
你不能告诉我这不值得致死追求You know it'd die for you
我愿意为你蹈火,任何地方All the time - all the way
并且任何时间;s true道我所说的一切;s not worth tryin&#39,而我做的每一件事;s nothin' for
别告诉我这不值得为之冒险You can&#39。I would fight for you - I&#39,再没有什么了Don't tell me it's true
你是知道的Everything I do - I do it for you
我会做任何事,我做的每一件事;t tell me it&#39,都是认真的Everything I do - I do it for you
我可以做任何事;s no love - like your love
再没有一种爱;s true
你是知道的 Everything I do - I do it for you
我会做任何事,是为了你There' I want more
而我不能抗拒这召唤; for
所以别告诉我这不值得去奋力抗争 I can't help it - there&#39,任何方式
都毫无意义Oh - you can&#39,我舍此无求,甚至愿意为你付出我的生命Ya know it't tell me it's not worth dyin't help it - there&#39,是为了你Look into your heart - you will find
请你看进自己的心 – 你就会发现 There&#39你说的是Everything I Do吧这个是歌词跟翻译 (*^__^*) Look into my eyes - you will see
认真看进我的双眼 – 你就会明白What you mean to me
你对与我;ll search no more 你会领悟是我占据你的心。Ya know it's not worth fightin&#39,而我做的每一件事,如你的那般出众And no other - could give more love
也没有任何其他,究竟意味着什么Search your heart - search your soul
检视自己的内心 – 检视自己的灵魂And when you find me there you's nowhere - unless you'd lie for you
我愿意为你而战 – 我愿意为你而伤 Walk the wire for you - ya I're there
没有你的存在; for
所以你不能告诉我这不值得尝试I can&#39,可以给我更多。There&#39
提问者评价
虽然不是我要的那首歌,不过谢谢你的及时回答!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Everything I do) I do it for you
Bryan Adams
一切都是为了你 电影&罗宾汉侠盗王子&主题曲
布莱恩亚当斯
Look into my eyes
You will see what you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Look into your heart
You will find there's nothing there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
You know it's true
Everything I ...
我想也是那首歌。《Eerything I do I do it for you》,不过是男声唱的。
Meiko - Piano Song那你就到这里下载吧。。。
Piano Song -- Meiko Meiko出生于日,是美国的歌手,词曲作者。在没有唱片公司的帮助下于日发布了一个同名专辑&&Meiko&&,影响非凡,精选歌曲也在黄金时段的电视节目上播出。 这首曲子节奏简单,声音清爽,情到深处有点小颓废。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 求爱唱什么歌 的文章

随机推荐