n33鱼骨天线线能当收音机天线用吗?

选择擅长的领域继续答题?
{@each tagList as item}
${item.tagName}
{@/each}
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
提交成功是否继续回答问题?
手机回答更方便,互动更有趣,下载APP
展开全部不需要步骤,加装收音机天线需要自己手动制作:制作外接天线:用粗一点的铁丝先弯成一个天线,是把弯成型铁丝的下部固定住,最好是固定在木棍上,天线的下部的铁丝弯一个小环留着与电线铜丝连接。连接好电线包上点胶带最好是有绝缘胶布。然后选一个好一点的室外位置固定木棍上的天线,定好位置后就是电线的固定防止被挂断,引入房间把电线的末端的铜丝与收音机的天线连接。扩展资料从接收天线得到的高频无线电信号一般非常微弱,直接把它送到检波器不太合适。最好在选择电路和检波器之间插入一个高频放大器,把高频信号放大。选择性电路的输出是选出某个电台的高频调幅信号,利用它直接推动耳机(电声器)是不行的,还必须把它恢复成原来的音频信号,把解调的音频信号送到耳机,就可以收到广播。已赞过已踩过你对这个回答的评价是?评论
收起
推荐律师服务:
若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询
为你推荐:
下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。扫描二维码下载
×个人、企业类侵权投诉
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
类别色情低俗
涉嫌违法犯罪
时政信息不实
垃圾广告
低质灌水
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。说明
做任务开宝箱累计完成0
个任务
10任务
50任务
100任务
200任务
任务列表加载中...
2023-03-14 14:40
来源:
飞宇卓达
Listening to Satellites with a Homemade Yagi Antenna
我最喜欢做的事情之一是通过卫星或国际空间站(ISS)与其他业余无线电运营商交谈。为了做到这一点,我站在屋顶上,一边用自制的八木天线追踪卫星或国际空间站的轨道,一边调谐手持式多波段收音机。
AO-51、SO-50和AO-27等轨道卫星充当中继器,将来自低功率收发器(如我的)的信号中继回地球上其他地方的火腿。因此,如果你知道将天线对准何处,你就可以通过太空在世界各地进行通信。国际空间站也有一个中继器,偶尔,如果幸运的话,宇航员自己也会交换信息,与地面上的火腿进行通信。
要听这些来自太空的信号,你不必是一个有执照的业余无线电操作员,甚至不必站在屋顶上。你可以在自家后院用现成的超高频调频收音机来完成这项工作。收音机上的鞭状天线可能会让你听到卫星和国际空间站的声音,但通过使用当地硬件商店的材料制作自己的八木天线,你会获得更好的接收效果,这需要大约一个小时,成本不到25美元(不包括收音机的成本)。
如果你有业余无线电执照和UHF/VHF收发机,你可以用VHF元件升级这个天线,这样它就可以发送和接收信号。
八木天线有三种类型的元件,由不同长度和数量的金属棒组成。驱动元件是一个连接到收音机并接收信号的偶极天线,就像鞭状天线一样。反射器位于从动元件的后面,通过将来自卫星的信号向前反射到从动元件,反射器充当反射镜。导向器是一个或多个杆,其作用类似于透镜,将入射信号聚焦到被驱动元件上。无论天线指向哪个方向,反射器和导向器都能改善接收。
我使用的天线设计来自KentBritain(WA5VJB)的“低地球轨道的廉价天线”(可在WA5VJB.com/references.html上获得),这是构建许多不同类型八木天线的绝佳参考。
本文来自网络,网站如下:
Listening to Satellites with a Homemade Yagi Antenna - Make:
网页链接
One of my favorite things to do is talk with other ham radio operators through satellites or the International Space Station (ISS). To do this, I stand on a rooftop and tune a handheld multiband radio while tracing the orbit of a satellite or the ISS with my homemade yagi antenna.
Orbiting satellites such as AO-51, SO-50, and AO-27 act as repeaters, relaying signals from low-power transceivers like mine back to hams elsewhere on the planet. So if you know where to aim the antenna, you can communicate around the world via space. The ISS also has a repeater, and occasionally, when we’re lucky, the astronauts themselves exchange transmissions to communicate with hams on the ground.
To listen to these signals from space, you don’t have to be a licensed ham radio operator, or even stand on the roof. You can do it in your own backyard with an off-the-shelf UHF FM radio. The whip antenna on the radio might let you hear satellites and the ISS, but you’ll get far better reception by making your own yagi antenna, which takes about an hour and costs less than $25 (not including the cost of your radio) using materials from your local hardware store.
If you do have a ham radio license and a UHF/VHF transceiver, you can upgrade this antenna with VHF elements so that it can both send and receive transmissions.
A yagi antenna has three types of elements, consisting of metal rods of varying lengths and quantities. The driven element is a dipole antenna that’s connected to the radio and receives the signal, just like a whip antenna. The reflector is positioned behind the driven element, where it acts as a mirror by bouncing signals from the satellite forward to the driven element. Directors are one or more rods that act like a lens, focusing the incoming signal onto the driven element. Both the reflector and the directors improve reception from whatever direction the antenna points.
The antenna design I use comes from Kent Britain’s (WA5VJB) “Cheap Antennas for Low Earth Orbit” (available at wa5vjb.com/references.html), which is a great reference for building many different types of yagi antennas.返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑:

我要回帖

更多关于 n33鱼骨天线 的文章

随机推荐