毕业生实习报告个人总结的特点是什么

您现在的位置: >> 毕业生实习报告范文 >> 毕业生实习报告
毕业生实习报告
来源: 时间:
在3月初人文学院集体组织同学们去北京中国现代文学馆进行参观,在文学馆里我们亲眼看到现代文学史上记载的作家们的珍贵遗物,瞻仰了他们的风姿,更多地了解到他们在文学上的突出贡献,在讲解员的解说中我们体会到现代文学殿堂的无限魅力,激发了我们这些学文学的历史使命感。爱思范文18我们也要用自己的良心做慧眼,以自己手中的笔作工具来发现生活中的美好,揭露生活中的阴暗。思考昨天存在的问题呼唤更美好的明天。通过在学校期间的实习,我的综合素质得到提高,实践能力得到增强,能够把学到的理论与具体实践结合起来。在实践过程中我了解到许多关于学生的知识,逐渐熟悉他们的心理和行为,知晓他们在学习生活中经常遇到的困难。我学会了怎样同学生建立融洽的师生关系,在和谐的氛围中共同完成规定的学习任务,收到良好的学习效果。在具体的实践过程中我也强烈地体会到要想成为一名优秀的人民教师必须具备各方面的素质,不仅要有广博得知识,高超的教学技能,较强的随机应变能力,较高的组织能力和协调能力,而且要有吃苦耐劳、爱岗敬业、无私奉献的精神。教师是一个不同寻常的职业,教师面对的是一群有强烈自主性的学生,教师的一言一行影响着学生的人生观价值观,一句鼓励的话语、一个赞赏的眼神都会对学生带来莫大的影响,所以老师要有爱心,热爱自己的职业热爱自己的学生。同一个班里的学生却有着很大的差别,面对复杂的学生群体处理好各种学生问题显得尤为重要。所以老师要根据学生的不同特点因材施教,尽量照顾到每一个学生,让他们感觉到老师对他们的关注,增加学生学习的动力。老师在讲课的过程中要学会察言观色在学生的表情上发现教学存在的问题,通过表情揣摩学生心理,更好的了解学生接受的情况,提高课堂效率。教师要讲究师德,宽宏大量,不厌其烦,无私奉献,爱岗敬业,以身作则,为学生树立良好的榜样,引导学生积极健康地全面发展。爱其师学其道,教师应该主动同学生消除隔阂,关心学生,体谅学生,让学生在佩服老师的知识能力的同时,更加佩服老师的人格。在教学中老师要谦虚谨慎,精益求精,谨言慎行,如果出现了错误,虚心接受学生的指正。并及时归于更正,避免重犯同一错误。教学是流动的工作,知识不断更新,学生的情况也变化很快,教师要想在教学中游刃有余,必须不断学习,不断充电,敢于率先接受新事物,跟上时代的潮流,在教学上不陈旧不过时,尽量避免让学生感受到师生之间的代沟。学无止境,老师要有持之以恒的学习精神,不仅要专、要博、要新。在班级管理的过程中我总结出一些经验,首先要对学生进行合理的人物委托,根据学生的性格特点和学生自身的特长对班里的各项任务进行分配,让学生切实感受到自己在班集体中重要性,建立他们的集体荣誉感和团队精神,在共建和谐班级的过程中培养他们互帮互助,集体协作的精神,在这样的过程中还能给学生以归属感,让学生在心理上有依托,又利于学生的心理健康。在班级班级管理过程中还要贯彻“不抛弃,不放弃”的傻子哲学,不要只把眼光盯在学习成绩好的学生身上,应该积极发现所谓“差生”身上的闪光之处,鼓励学生全面发展,让优等生适当受挫,让他们体会挫败感,培养他们的受挫能力,增强他们的承受能力。学生的水平参差不齐,对接受能力低的学生适当给于更多关注,不要对他们丧失信心。不要让班里的任何一个同学掉队。教师要有强烈的责任感和使命感,要对自己的工作负责,对学生负责,对学校负责,对家长负责,对社会负责。教师事社会的良心,教师的工作关系得祖国的未来,民族的兴衰,教师应严格要求自己,从点滴做起,从身边做起,在平凡的岗位上做出不平凡的贡献。当前位置:
毕业生实习报告范文荐读
  教育学专业毕业实习报告范文一
  一个多学期的实习生活,使我更深刻地了解到一名幼儿教师的工作;更深刻地了解和掌握了这一龄阶段幼儿的身心发展特点;同时也认识到了作为一名幼儿教师,除了做好幼儿的教育工作外,如何做好与保育员、其他教师及家长的合作、协调工作也具有同样重要的地位。
  以前我比较注重于对有关幼儿身心发展特点及国内外幼儿教育研究理论的学习,常常忽略了对幼儿生活常规的关注。这次实习第一次完整地观察了幼儿的一日生活,发现其实训练幼儿的生活常规,培养他们的行为习惯及自理能力也是一项重要的任务,一门值得重视的学问。要会利用机会对幼儿进行随机教育,把有计划的教育和随机教育相结合。日常生活的突发事件都成为教师培养幼儿良好行为习惯的机会。
  在实习初期的时候,有经验的老师告诉我,不可以帮小朋友处理生活中的琐事,如果有小朋友遇到什么不会的,做不了的,只可以耐心引导他们去完成 。如果帮他们做了,后果就是他们永远都不能学会自己的事情自己做,不能养成良好的行为习惯。经过一段时间的实习,觉得其实幼儿教师的心中应该有一把尺,就是教师坚守的原则,这些原则的出发点和终点都应是发展和提高幼儿的能力。
  小朋友们都非常天真可爱,我很喜欢和他们玩。我会趁做操前的这个机会和他们玩成一片,和他们聊天。我试着让自己变成小朋友,融入他们的生活,但这样却并不代表小朋友会听我的命令做事。原因就是我没有真正以一个老师的身份和他们说话,命令他们做事。有一次,我答应他们,他们吃完午饭就让他们在操场自由活动。但因为那天突然有急事所以他们吃完午饭后就让保育老师带他们上去睡觉了。下午上班,有个小朋友说:老师你不是说我们吃完中午饭就让我们去操场玩的吗?我觉得很惭愧,我没有说到做到,失信于幼儿了,我想是不可能令幼儿信服的。我郑重地向他们道了歉,并告诫自己今后要做到真正地尊重幼儿,对幼儿要讲信用。
  在实习期间,最大的感受就是理想与现实的差距很大。当我写好一份教案,认真地在脑海模拟几次上课的流程和情景后,我以为那节课可以上的很好了,但事实却不是这样。上课时间的把握,各个步骤的衔接,幼儿情绪的调动,课堂秩序的维持等不确定的因素,对教师的组织能力和控制能力提出了比我想象中更高的要求。而这些也是我以后要注意和提高的。
  我把在实习期间的点点滴滴串联起来,在这一个多学期的时间里,我的观念,我的心态,我的能力在逐渐地发生变化,从中也领悟到作为一名新老师,一定要戒骄戒躁,要时刻以一种学习的态度来对待自己的工作,注重经验的积累,注重观察有经验的老师是如何上课的,并借鉴她们好的方面,不断提升自己的能力。这是一个成长的过程,也是必经的过程,如果自己的态度谦虚,观察仔细,吸收得当,那么,就一定能够取得进步,得到提高和发展。 而且,新教师还应该注意建立教师的个人魅力和树立一个良好的形象。这就必须从自己的技能技巧、人格等方面下工夫。与幼儿的距离,建立自己的个人魅力,技能技巧也是一个很好的途径。
  同时,还应该要做到言而有信。只有尊重幼儿才能令幼儿尊重自己,树立良好的形象。有一位有经验的幼儿教师说:&教师树立形象要做到说一不二,对幼儿提出的要求要幼儿必须做到。当然这些要求不是过份的。例如,在活动中,有活动规则;在游戏中,有游戏规则,教师必须在细微处树立威信。如果在细微处不注意,那更不用说在别的地方了。树立威信不是让幼儿怕你,而是提出的要求必须遵守。&
  可见,在建立个人魅力和树立良好形象方面,要注意的是生活中的点滴和细微之处,要讲求原则和耐心,而不是靠几节成功的课,因为这并不是短时间内可以做到的。
  新闻学专业毕业实习报告范文二
  一.实习目的
  实习是一项综合性的、社会性的活动,是一个由学校向社会接轨的环节,是学校学习向社会工作转型的一大模块。搞好社会实习工作是很关键的,对一个学生来说是很重要的,从一个学生的成长过程来说,他经历了无事可做的孩童时代,到学校里忙碌的学生时代,再到以后的社会工作阶段,而实习就像一个链子连着学习和工作。实习是学生把所学知识运用到实践中去的过程,学习的目的就是运用,就是去指导工作,而实习正好扮演了把学到的文化理论知识正确运用的工作中去的角色。我们必须要做到用理论去指导实践,用实践去证明理论。所学的知识只有运用到实践中去,才能体现其价值。实习是一个锻炼的平台,是展示自己能力的舞台。
  通过实习,我们要努力提高动手的能力,在实践的过程中发现其不足,然后去反馈到学习中去,会更能提升自己的能力。新闻学,它主要是一门以实践为主的学科,它要求极强的动手能力,它所接触的对象是包罗万象的,是各具特色的,是真实的、新鲜的。真实是新闻的生命,实习给一个初学者提供了锻炼的机会,实习教会一名记者怎样去观察事物,怎样去捕捉有价值的新闻信息,怎样用事实说话,怎样才能做到新闻的及时。这些只有在实习中才能深刻体会到什么是抓&活鱼&和&抢&新闻。实习是由课堂走向社会的第一步,如果能把第一步走好,以后的路自然学会习畅网通。
  到新闻单位去实习,主要是要锻炼自己的新闻采访和写作能力,掌握采访的基本方法,掌握新闻及电视节目制作的基本流程,向那些有经验的记者、编辑学习,交流经验。深入现场去采访,接近群众,从群众中来,到群众中去。深刻体会,用真情写出有生命力的新闻作品。
  二.实习内容
  新闻学的实习内容主要有以下几个方面:
  1. 实地采访
  只有深入到现场去做实际调查,才能写出有意义的作品,才能懂得采访的基本流程,懂得什么是采访?新闻采访学的突出特点是实践性强,偏重于应用与操作。实地采访是新闻的第一课,它是新闻信息采集,新闻报道的第一步。
  2. 访后写作
  新闻写作是新闻制作的第二步,是对采访中采集到的信息、新闻事实做进一步加工制作的过程,是对采访的进一步补充。亲自动手采写一些东西,才能更好地掌握新闻写作的基本方法,力争做到&从群众中来,到群众观众去&,把时代精神写到作品中,写一些有价值的事,些一些老百姓关心的事。
  3. 编辑整理毕业生实习报告总结推荐_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
毕业生实习报告总结推荐
&&毕业生实习报告总结推荐
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& 文章详情
应届毕业生实习报告2000字范文
浏览量:101
发布者:小帅
摘要:实习工作中,在平时工作过程中也要不断摸索出生产、加工产品的有效方法和技巧,我对车间的情况及开机生产产品、加工产品等有了一定的了解,我就在这初次的工作岗位上加工产品,我运用工作所需的用具将机器生产出的产品加工包装好。
应届毕业通过实习可以让大家从理论高度上升到实践高度,更好的实现理论和实践的结合,为我以后的工作和学习奠定初步的知识。以下是猎聘2000字范文,欢迎阅读!
Graduating through the practice so that we can from theory to practice to raise the height of height, realize the combination of theory and practice better, establish a preliminary knowledge for my future work and study. The following is Liepin 2000 words essay, welcome!
一、实习说明
I. practice instructions
1. 实习时间:20xx年3月29日至今。
1. internship time: 20XX March 29th, so far
2. 实习地点: xxxxxxx
2. internship: XXXXXXX
3. 实习性质:毕业顶岗实习。
3. internship nature: graduation internship
二、实习单位及工程介绍
Two, internship units and engineering presentation
(一)单位介绍
Unit 1 Introduction
(二)工程介绍
(two) Engineering Introduction
建设中的xx项目是xx工程
The construction of XX project is XX project
三、实习全过程及小结
Three, the whole process and summary of internship
(一)实习过程
(I) internship process
刚开始的前几天,按照公司要求,先对新工作人员介绍xx公司的企业文化,学习了大约有一个周的时间,正式走上实习岗位。我还有其他5名同学被分到了古镇口。我们来到的第一天,队长带领大家转了一圈工地,让我们知道起重工在这个工程中主要负责的工作。
Just a few days before the start of the company in accordance with the requirements, first introduced the XX corporate culture on new staff, learning about a week's time, formally embarked on internship positions. I have 5 other students were assigned to the town. The first day we came to the captain to lead us to a circle the site, let us know the rigger in this project is mainly responsible for the work.
下面来介绍我这三个月来的实习经历。
Let me introduce my internship experience in the past three months
来工地的第一天是我印象最深的一天,这是第一次真正从校门走上岗位,从理论走上实习的日子,所以心情还是蛮激动的,全身心觉得很轻松,也许再也不用坐在教室一坐就是一上午,一坐就是45分钟定时定课的时候(现在想想当时自己挺幼稚的)。第一次看到起重船,第一次看吊机,看到了课本上讲到的扭王块体。下午徐师傅(他是我们的企业指导老师)带着我们去工地转了转,给我们讲解了工地布置,让我们从整体上有了认识。第一次看到了预制扭王块体,及浇注工艺。当时正赶上浇注块体,所以理解起来非常简单,听现场施工师傅讲解的更加具体详细。知道了起重船常用的种类。师傅着重讲了在工地上的安全问题,在工地上要注意的事项。再三强调海上作业不同与陆地,一不小心就会掉进海里,如果没有人在现场的话,有可能会有生命危险。现在工地不算很忙,主要等待潮水。
The first day of the site is my deepest impression of the day, this is the first time really go from school on post practice from theory on the day, so I was still pretty excited, my heart feel very relaxed, may no longer have to sit in the classroom for a morning, sit for 45 minutes time of course (now think that their very childish). First saw the crane ship, first time to see the crane, see Wang block books about torsion. Afternoon master Xu (he is our business advisor) took us to the site around me are on the site layout, let us from the overall understanding. The first time to see the king of the prefabrication of twisted block, and pouring process. At this time, pouring block, so it is very simple to understand, listen to the site master on more specific details. Know the crane ship commonly used types. The master paper About the security issues on the site, to note at the site. Repeatedly stressed that offshore operations of the upland, accidentally fell into the sea, if no one in the field, there may be danger. Now the site is not very busy, wait for the tide.
四月下旬,师傅带领我们出沉箱,第一次在海上呕吐,真正感觉到作为一名注港工人的辛苦与责任,由于一些施工工艺,施工参数不能向外传播,故不做过多描述。
In late April, the master led us out of caisson, the first in the sea and vomiting, really feel as a hard worker in Hong Kong and responsibility, because some of the construction process, construction parameters can not be spread, so do not do too much.
(二)工作小结
就我个人理解,下面简单说一下古镇口工程沉箱出运的过程。
My personal understanding, the following simple process about Guzhenkou caisson transportation engineering.
1、方驳定位:在安装沉箱的基床位置下四颗锚将方驳定好位,并在方驳上安排好起重工等待给沉箱系缆;
1, side barge positioning: in the installation of caisson bed, the four anchor will square the place, and in the side barge arranged for heavy work, waiting f
2、沉箱就位:用港作拖轮将沉箱拖、顶到方驳附近,通过撇缆从沉箱上拿下两颗缆系在方驳的大桩上,使沉箱靠向方驳就位;
2, place: caisson harbor tug will drag the caisson top to the barge, near by heaving line to take two pieces from the caisson mooring in large pile barge on the caiss
3、起重船就位挂钩:起重船在沉箱靠方驳之前先就好位,再将起重船移开100米,等沉箱就位后,起重船再慢慢靠近沉箱,等大钩对准沉箱中心时。绞紧各缆,定好位置,落下大钩。挂上沉箱吊索,准备安装沉箱;
3, crane hook in place: crane ship in the caisson by barge before it, then the crane ship 100 meters away, such as the caisson in place, and then slowly lifting vessel near the caisson, etc. the hook alignment center. The cable winding caisson, set a good position, falling hook hang on. The caisson caisson sling,
4、灌水下沉安装沉箱:根据流速、流向和潮水位置,一般在接近低潮时进行灌水,灌水时所有单元的阀门同时开启,等沉箱接近基床顶面即停止灌水,通过测量定位使沉箱基本就好位,开启阀门向沉箱再灌少量水,并用起重船吊安沉箱;
4, irrigation installation: according to the sinking caisson velocity, flow direction and tide position, the general irrigation near the low tide, irrigation of all the elements of the valve open at the same time, so close to the caisson bedding surface is stopped by measuring the location of caisson irrigation, just the basic position, open the valve to the caisson was a small amount of water, and crane
5、安装收尾工作:沉箱安好后应尽快灌满水并随时检查测量沉箱位置有无变化,当沉箱舱格灌满水后,即将封仓盖板拆下吊到定位方驳上,运回码头。
5, installation finishing work: caisson after the water should be filled as soon as possible, and check at any time to measure whether the caisson position changes, when the caisson compartment filled with water, will soon be sealed off the cover plate, hanging to the location of the barge, and shipped back to the pier
四、实习收获及总结
Four, practice, harvest and summary
这对于我是一次特殊的实习,脱离了课本的实习,心中不免有些压力。但好的机会,要大胆的尝试,才会得到有效的锻炼。我怀着满腔热情和对工作的美好憧憬,来到了古镇口工程。实习工作中,虽然我占有一定专业优势(毕竟与学的专业知识相关),开始只是简单的听了师傅,觉得和课本上讲得差不多,但是随着日子慢慢的过去,心里感觉综合性的实习工作有太大的压力。因为真正的实体工程不像学校、课本上的理论知识,他们都是在一个相对理想化的条件下提及的;与学校不同的另一方面,在学校我们做自己需要的事情,做好做不好只关系个人利益,而实体工程反映其真实性,要切实观察,真正做到与实习相结合,工程需要什么,我们就按照要求去做,做到真正了解工程、关心工程、帮助工程、更要提高对工程的那份责任心。
This for me is a special practice, from the textbook practice, mind unavoidably some pressure. But the good chance to bold attempt, will effectively exercise. I with enthusiasm and longing for the good work, came to the town of port engineering. In practice, although I have professional advantage (after all the relevant professional knowledge and learning), start simply listened to the master, and think about the textbooks, but as the day wore on, I felt internship comprehensive stress too much. Because unlike the real entity engineering school, the theory of knowledge on the books, they it is mentioned in a relati on the other hand, with different schools, we need to do their own things in school, do not do the only relationship between personal interests and the entity engineering reflect its authenticity, should earnestly observe, Real and practice combined, what the project needs, we will do as required, to truly understand the project, concerned about the project, to help the project, but also to improve the responsibility for the project
有压力才有动力,压力促使我们不断学习、不断努力、不断进步,提高自身综合素质,为踏上社会,面临独立生活打下牢固的基础。作为在校生,我无悔自己的选择,作为工程的一员应发扬不怕苦、不怕累的精神,心甘情愿为工地服务。实习过程中曾多次跟随师傅冒大风、雨天起重,吊模板,用热情的工作态度,完成了一道道施工工序,在实习中遇到不懂的专业问题,积极主动地请教现场有经验的老师傅们,每次都有不同的收获。使我不断的得到进步,这次实习不仅仅是工作的平台,同样是学习的好环境。
Pressure is the driving force, pressure prompted us to continue learning, continuous efforts, continuous improvement, improve their overall quality, to embark on society, facing to lay a solid foundation for independent living. As a student, I have no reason to regret their choice, as a member of the project should carry forward the spirit of not afraid of hardship, not afraid of tired, as most willing to site service. Practice has repeatedly followed the master at the wind, rain lifting, lifting the template, with the enthusiasm of working attitude, completed a road construction process, professional problems do not understand in practice, and actively consult the site experienced masters, each has a different harvest makes me. To get progress, this practice is not only the work of the platform, is also a good learning environment.
短短实习,是一次我们可以直接面对和接触现实社会的机会。这个机会很难得,它会让我们一直习惯于书本的眼睛和大脑发生一些细微的变化,也许应接不暇的“怪现象”会扑面而来,充斥我们的眼睛和大脑,但是我们必须经受这样的冲击。就像我们国家的发展一样,要实行市场经济,就应该培育和锻炼市场经济主体应对激烈竞争,适应多变市场,分散风险的这样一种能力,不适应的就应该被淘汰,最后留下的是质量优良的社会资产和适应能力强的经济主体。
In practice, is the time we can directly contact the social reality and facing the opportunity. It's a rare opportunity, it will make us have been used to book the eyes and brain have some subtle changes, perhaps too busy to attend to all the "strange phenomenon" will face, full of our eyes and brains, but we must be subjected to such impact. Just like the development of our country, to implement the market economy, we should cultivate and exercise the subject of market economy with fierce competition, adapt to the changing market, the ability to disperse the risk, not to have been eliminated, the last remaining of the society and the assets of good quality and strong ability to adapt the economic subject.
讲了那么多实习好的一面,难免有点不太现实。实习过程中有快乐也有忧愁。
Talking about so many good practices, it's hard to be realistic. There are happiness and sadness in the process of practice
我觉得我以前很浮躁,对待一些人和事的态度有问题,太过于片面地去评判一个人和一件事的对与错,其实这就是不够成熟的表现。当然我们没有办法做的尽善尽美,甚至有时候还会运用虚伪和欺骗这些伎俩,但是只要我们心中有那么一盏灯,一盏指示我们应该如何前进的灯,我们就会朝着正确的方向发展。我在书上曾经看到:遇到弱者,或许我们无能为力,但是一个关切的眼神说不定会让他(她)燃起对生活的信心。以前我很怕见陌生人,总感觉不自在,但是有一次我生病了,坐公交的时候,旁边一个陌生人见我脸色不对,就问我“怎么了?”就三个字,让我觉得我似乎和他认识,或者是好朋友。 每天心里默默告诉自己三遍:世界很美好,也许一天的心情会很好,对自己充满信心。其实每天都是美好,只是我们对待的态度不同。
I thought I was impetuous, with some people and things have an attitude problem, too one-sided to judge a person and a matter of right and wrong, in fact this is not mature performance. Of course we can not do perfect, and sometimes use these false and deceptive trick, but as long as there a light in our hearts, one indicating how we should advance the lights, we are moving in the right direction. I once saw in the book: maybe we meet the weak, incapable of action, but a look of concern that would let him (her) with the confidence of life. I used to be scared of strangers, always feel uncomfortable, but once I was sick, when taking the bus, next to a stranger to see me look wrong, "what I asked?" three words, let me feel that I seemed to know him, or are good friends. Every day in the heart tell yourself three times: the world is very beautiful, maybe a day's mood will be very good, confident of their own. In fact, every day is beautiful, but we treat different attitudes
实习时,我们所见的社会,不可避免有阴影面,但是我觉得好的东西始终多一些。因为我每天都可以看到温暖的太阳,闻到温馨新鲜的空气,见到许许多多可爱的人。
The internship, we see the society, will inevitably have a shadow, but I think good things always more. Because every day I can see the warm sun, warm smell of fresh air, see many lovely people.
三个月的实习,我很幸运学到了不少东西,不仅充分的发挥了专业知识,将理论切实运用到实习种,还进一步拓展了自身综合实习空间。同时我也看到了自己的不足,无论什么工作一定要有责任感和使命感,对工作一定要认真扎实;要加强自身建设,努力提高自身素质,更好的适应工作需要;一定要有吃苦耐劳的精神;还要不断的扩展自己的知识面。这样对我们以后,有利于接触社会的方方面面。实习是踏向社会的一个关键时期,我们在学校学到的知识较零散,实习将知识系统化。在这个学校到社会的过渡时期,自己从事的专业要抓好重心,做到多思考、勤看书、多学习把自己的重心转移到工作上来。不断学习经验、积累知识朝着这个方向努力。一份耕耘一份收获,一个人成功与否取决于个人努力,我们年轻而富有朝气,实习是未来职业生涯的开始,用我们充满智慧的大脑努力工作,让自己的梦想成真,实习的经历成为永远难忘的回忆。
Three months internship, I was lucky to learn a lot of things, not only give full play to the professional knowledge, theory will be effectively applied to practice, but also further expand its comprehensive practice space. At the same time I also see their own shortcomings, no matter what work must have the sense of responsibility and mission, the work mus to strengthen self construction, and strive to improve their own quality, to better meet t must have hard- to expand their knowledge. So for our future, to contact all aspects of society. Practice is a key step to the society, we learned in school the knowledge is scattered, the practice of knowledge system. In the school to the transition period of the society, to grasp their own professional focus, do more thinking, often read, learn their focus to work Make up. Keep learning experience, the accumulation of knowledge to move in this direction. Work a harvest, a personal success depends on individual effort, we are young and energetic, practice is beginning occupation career future, full of wisdom of the brain to work with us, make your dream come true, the internship experience be forever unforgettable memories.
五、结束语
Five, concluding remarks
在今后的学习和工作中我需要更进一步地严格要求自己,争取在各方面取得更大的进步。最后向所有为我的实习提供帮助的老师们及企业师傅们表示感谢,感谢他们为我的实习给予帮助和关照!
In the future study and work I need more strict demands on themselves, strive to achieve greater progress in various aspects. Finally, to provide help for all my internship teachers and enterprise masters thanks, thank them for my help and care practice!
写出此实习总结,是为了深记人生踏出第一步,同时祝愿刚走出学校的学子们一切顺利! &
Write this practice summary, is to remember the life the first step, at the same time wish just out of school students all the best!
I. overview
实习单位基本情况:
Basic conditions of internship units:
实习岗位描述:
Internship description:
Two, subject
实习过程介绍:
Introduction of internship process:
(1)了解过程
(1) understanding process
起初,刚进入车间的时候,车间里的一切对我来说都是陌生的。车间里的工作环境也不怎么好,呈现在眼前的一幕幕让人的心中不免有些茫然,即将在这较艰苦的环境中工作3个月。第一天进入车间开始工作时,所在小组的组长、技术员给我安排工作任务,分配给我的任务是简单加工一种名叫黑色套管的产品,我按照技术员教我的方法,运用操作工具开始慢慢学着加工该产品,在加工的同时注意操作流程及有关注意事项等。毕业实习的第一天,我就在这初次的工作岗位上加工产品,体验首次在社会上工作的感觉。在工作的同时慢慢熟悉车间的工作环境。
At first, just enter the shop when the shop everything was new to me. In the workshop and the working environment is not very good, the show in front of the scene of people's heart was somewhat confused, will work for 3 months in this difficult environment. The first day to work in the workshop when the team of technicians to arrange tasks assigned to me, my task is a simple process called black casing products, I follow the technician taught me the method, using operation tool slowly starting to learn the processing of the product, at the same time of processing and pay attention to the operation process and related matters needing attention at the first day of graduation practice, I have processed in the first job, for the first time experience work in the community feel. At the same time slowly familiar with the work environment.
作为初次到社会上去工作的学生来说,对社会的了解以及对工作单位各方面情况的了解都是甚少陌生的。一开始我对车间里的各项规章制度,安全生产操作规程及工作中的相关注意事项等都不是很了解,于是我便阅读实习单位下发给我们的员工手册,向小组里的员工同事请教了解工作的相关事项,通过他们的帮助,我对车间的情况及开机生产产品、加工产品等有了一定的了解。车间的工作实行两班制(a、b班),两班的工作时间段为:早上8:30至晚上8:30;晚上8:30至早上8:30。车间的所有员工都必须遵守该上、下班制度。
As the first to social work on students, social understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the work units are little strange. I started on the rules and regulations of the workshop, production safety rules and the related matters in the work are not very understanding, so I will be reading practice unit send us the employee handbook to the group staff colleagues understand the work of the relevant matters, with their help, I in the workshop and the production of products, have a certain understanding of manufactured products. Workshop working double shifts (a class B), working time for morning classes 8:30 to 8:30 all employees at 8:30 to 8:30. in the morning of the workshop must comply with the work on the system.
(2)摸索过程
(2) groping process
对车间里的环境有所了解熟悉后,开始有些紧张的心开始慢慢平静下来,工作期间每天按时到厂上班,上班工作之前先到指定地点等待小组组长集合员工开会强调工作中的有关事项,同时给我们分配工作任务。明确工作任务后,则要做一下工作前的准备工作,于是我便到我们小组的工具存放区找来一些工作中需要用到的相关用具(比如:胶料袋子、脱模剂、产品标识单等)。在机台位置上根据员工作业指导书上的操作流程进行正常作业,我运用工作所需的用具将机器生产出的产品加工包装好,并将加工包装好的产品贴好产品标识单存放在指定的位置。另外在工作中,机器生产出的产品有时会出现异常(比如:产品出现缺胶、料花、气纹、色差等)。出现上述情况时,要及时告知小组组长、技术员,让他们帮助解决出现的问题,小组长、技术员通过对机器的调节让生产出的产品恢复正常,符合检验的要求。
The workshop environment familiar with, started a little nervous heart began to slowly calm down, during the work on time every day to the factory to work, first to specify the location for the leader of the group set a staff meeting stressed on issues in work before, at the same time give us the distribution of tasks. Clear the task, to do something work of the preparatory work before, so I went to our group tool store related appliances need some work to get (such as: rubber bag, release agent, product identification etc.). In the normal operation of the machine according to the position of staff instructions on the operation of the process, I use the work required the tools to process the product packaging machinery to produce a good, and good processing packaging products with good product identification list stored in the specified location. In the work, the machine to produce the product There will be abnormal (such as: product lack of glue material flowers, gas lines, color and so on). This occurs, to promptly inform the team leader, technician, and ask them to help solve problems, team leader, technician by machine adjustment to produce products in line with normal inspection the requirements.
在工作期间有些产品的加工难度较大。刚开始加工起来还真棘手的,加工效率不高,加工出来的产品质量也不怎么的。让人苦恼的,于是我便向小组里的员工同事交流,向他们请教简单快速的加工方法与技巧。运用他们介绍的操作方法技巧慢慢学着加工这有难度的产品,从中体会加工产品的效果。同时在加工中选择适合的加工工具,也有利于提高工作的效率。在平时工作过程中也要不断摸索出生产、加工产品的有效方法和技巧。有时在开关机生产、加工产品时,对产品应该怎样包装不明白,此时,我便向员工同事学习,向他们请教正确的加工包装方式,另外也可以询问评管(质检员),按评管提供的要求进行生产、加工包装产品。
The difficulty of processing some products during the work greatly. At the beginning of processing are really difficult, the processing efficiency is not high, the processing quality of products is not how. Worried, so I went to the staff colleagues in the group, consult them for processing a simple and fast method and skill of operation skills. They introduced slowly learn the processing difficulty of processing products, products from the effect. At the same time selection of machining tools suitable for processing, but also conducive to improve work efficiency. Also try to find out the production in peacetime work process, effective methods and techniques of processing products. Sometimes production in the switch machine processing products, product packaging should not understand, at this time, I will learn to staff colleagues, ask them the correct way of processing and packaging, also can ask the evaluation (quality inspection staff), according to the pipe named pipe Provides requirements for manufacturing, processing, and packaging products
(3)实际操作
经过一段时间开机生产、加工包装产品的学习,我对车间产品的生产、加工包装的整个流程已有了一个较详细的了解与熟悉。对有些常加工的产品也比较熟悉了,对不良产品的识别力也有所提高了,生产、加工产品的效率也在不断提高。上班期间,听从小组长的安排,接受小组长分配的工作任务,在自己的工作区认真地进行作业。当出现一些小的问题和困难时,先自己尝试着去解决,而当问题较大自己独自难以解决时,则向小组长、技术员反映情况,请求他们帮助解决。在他们的帮助下,出现的问题很快就被解决了,我有时也学着运用他们的方法与技巧去处理些稍简单的问题,慢慢提高自己解决处理问题的能力。在解决处理问题的过程中也不断摸索出解决机器小故障的方法途径。这样从而让我在工作时的自信心不断增强,对工作的积极性也有所提高。
After a period of time to start production, processing and packaging of products of learning, I plant products production, processing and packaging of the entire process has been familiar with a more detailed understanding. For some often processed products is familiar with, the adverse product recognition is improved, the production efficiency, processing products is constantly improving. During the work, listen to the small head of the arrangement, accept group work, conscientiously carry out operations in their work area. When there are some small problems and difficulties, to try to solve the problem, but when the larger alone is difficult to solve, to the team leader. The technician to reflect the situation, ask them to help solve. With their help, the problems will soon be solved, sometimes I also learn to use their skills and methods to deal with some slightly simple questions, slowly improve myself The ability to solve the problem. In the process of solving problems also try to find out the ways to solve the machine fault. So small so I work in the self-confidence grows, enthusiasm for work is also improved.
在所开的机器不出现大的故障的情况下,在确保产品质量的基础上尽自己的努力提高工作的效率。尽量让生产出的产品数量达到班产要求的数量,以便完成生产任务。每次下班之前,将自己工作区域内的卫生打扫干净,垃圾放入垃圾袋中并放到相应的位置,把工作桌面和地面上的物品用具收拾摆放好。就这样一天的全部工作内容也就完成了,这工作任务也较艰巨的啊!
The fault does not appear in the case of machine, and strive to improve work efficiency in ensuring the quality of products based on. Try to make the products produced by the number reached number class production requirements, in order to complete the production task. The time before their work area clean. The rubbish in the garbage bag and put into the corresponding position, work table and ground equipment items in place. Pick up on this day all the work is completed, the task is arduous!
Practice experience:
在实习过程中,我充分的了解到实践的重要性。通过学习,对自己专业有了更为详尽而深刻的了解,也是对学校所学知识的巩固与运用。从这次实践中,我体会到了实际的工作与书本上的知识是有一定距离的,并且需要进一步的学习。只有把学到的理论知识和具体的实践工作相结合,我们才能更好的为公司乃至社会服务。
During the internship, I fully understand the importance of practice. Through the study on their professional, a more detailed and profound understanding, but also to the school to consolidate and use of knowledge. From this practice, I appreciate the work and practical knowledge of the book there is a certain distance. And the need for further learning. Only to learn the theoretical knowledge and practical work together, we can better service for the company and society.
对学校开设课程的建议:
Suggestions for courses offered in schools:
在校学生往往重视理论课的学习,而忽视实际动手操作能力的培养,学校应加强各种实验课,实践课,增强学生的实际操作能力。
Students often pay attention to the study of theoretical courses, but ignore the practical operation ability training, schools should strengthen all kinds of experimental courses, practice courses, and enhance students' actual operation ability
Three, summary
对学校现行的教法、课程、管理的评价
An assessment of the current teaching methods, curriculum, and management of schools
学校的教育,对理论知识的教育是很丰富和完善的,但在实践操作方面,则缺乏深入,系统的教育,使得学生的动手能力不是很强,学校应在这方面完善。
School education is very rich and perfect for theoretical knowledge, but in practice, there is a lack of thorough and systematic education, so that students' practical ability is not very strong, and schools should improve in this respect
Practice harvest:
实习期间,我对实习工厂的注塑车间(部门)生产、加工包装产品的整个操作流程有一个较完整的了解和熟悉。实习中,我拓宽了自己的知识面,学习了很多学校以外的知识,甚至在学校难以学到的东西。我学会了运用所学的知识解决处理简单问题的方法与技巧,学会了与员工同事相处沟通的有效方法途径。积累了处理人际关系问题的经验方法,同时我体验到了社会工作的艰苦性,通过实习,让我在社会中磨练了自己,也锻炼了意志力,训练了自己的动手操作能力,提升了自己的实践技能,积累了社会工作的简单经验,为以后工作也打下了一点基础。 &
During the internship, I practice for molding shop factory (Department) production, processing and packaging products of the whole operation process have a relatively complete understanding and familiar. I practice, broaden their knowledge, learn a lot of knowledge outside the school, even in school is difficult to learn. I learned to use the knowledge and skills of solving method is simple problem, learn the efficient way of communication with employees along with colleagues. Accumulated experience methods to deal with interpersonal relationship problems, at the same time I experienced hardship, social work through the practice, let me in the social practice, but also exercise willpower. Training the ability of their hands, enhance their practical skills, and accumulated experience of simple social work, for future work has laid a foundation for a.
一、实习目的或研究目的
First, the purpose or purpose of the study
1.通过本次实习使我能够从理论高度上升到实践高度,更好的实现理论和实践的结合,为我以后的工作和学习奠定初步的知识。
1., through this practice, I can from theory height to practice height, better realize the combination of theory and practice, for my future work and study to lay a preliminary knowledge
2.通过本次实习使我能够亲身感受到由一个学生转变到一个职业人的过程。
2., through this internship, I can feel the process of changing from one student to a professional person
3.本次实习对我完成毕业设计和实习报告起到很重要的作用。
3., this internship plays a very important role in completing my graduation project and internship report
二、实习内容
Two, internship content
1.走进金城
1. Jin Cheng
四月二十日上午,在老师的带领下我们兴奋地走进了南京金城摩托车集团,在这里我们度过了难忘的实习时光。进厂参观后首先了解到的是金城集团的概况:
On the morning of April 20th, under the guidance of our teacher, we excitedly entered the Nanjing Jincheng Motorcycle Group, where we had an unforgettable internship time. After entering the factory, we first learned the general situation of Jincheng group:
金城集团有限公司是国家认定的高新技术企业、全国用户满意企业、国家CIMS工程典型应用企业、航空工业十佳企业,拥有博士后流动工作站,“金城”品牌被评为中国驰名商标。
Jincheng Group Co., Ltd is a national high-tech enterprises, the national customer satisfaction enterprise, enterprise application CIMS engineering, aviation industry top ten enterprises, has a postdoctoral workstation, "Jincheng" brand was named A Well-Known Trademark in China.
金城主要从事航空附件、摩托车和工程液压等产品的研制及销售,同时经营进出口贸易和第三产业,具有独立的外经、外贸和外事权,出口创汇多年位居行业前列。
Jincheng is mainly engaged in the development and sales of aircraft accessories, motorcycle and hydraulic engineering and other products, while engaged in import and export trade and the third industry, with foreign economic independence, foreign trade and foreign affairs, export for many years among the forefront of the industry.
在航空产品的研制领域,金城具有雄厚的实力,产品被广泛应用于飞机的液压操纵、应急动力、起动机、电源、燃油供输、机轮和刹车等系统,多项技术和产品填补了国内空白。新中国成立后,国产的每一架飞机上都有金城的产品。其麾下的南京航空机电液压工程研究中心是中国航空机电液压工程的专业研制中心,一流的硬件设施和高素质的科研队伍,使金城在产品研制、开发等方面将更具实力。
In the development of the field of aviation products, Jincheng has strong strength, hydraulic products are widely used in aircraft control, emergency power supply, fuel supply, starter, transmission, wheel and brake system, a number of technologies and products to fill the domestic blank. After the founding of new China, each aircraft made in China have Jincheng products. Nanjing aviation electromechanical hydraulic engineering research center under its umbrella is Chinese aviation electromechanical hydraulic engineering professional development center, first-class hardware facilities and high-quality scientific research team, the Jincheng in product development, development and other aspects will be more powerful.
金城利用航空高尖端技术,相继开发了摩托车、高压叶片泵、电动及液压绞盘等民品。金城全面实施了CIMS工程,并作为全国唯一的示范企业参加国家“863计划”十五周年成就展。改革开放以来,金城引进外资1亿多美元,先后与日本、马来西亚、德国、英国、意大利等国家的企业和研究机构建立了合资与合作关系。经过54年的发展,金城现拥有包括合资企业在内的参控股公司40余家,取得了良好的社会和经济效益。
The use of Jincheng Aviation High cutting-edge technology, have developed a high pressure vane pump, motorcycle, electric and hydraulic winch and other civilian. Jincheng the full implementation of the CIMS project, and as the only demonstration enterprises to participate in the national "863 Program" 15th anniversary exhibition. Since the reform and opening up, the introduction of foreign capital city gold $more than 100 million, met with Japan, Malaysia. Germany, Britain, Italy and other countries of the enterprises and research institutions to establish a joint venture and cooperation. After 54 years of development, now has Jincheng holding companies including joint ventures more than 40, and achieved good social and economic benefits.
“亲和是金城之本、灵活为金城之魂、执着是金城之神”,天行健,君子自强不息。展望未来,金城将以“内聚外合,成就金城;势成利至,造福社会”为发展之道,努力打造国际一流的机电液压行业企业、国内最大的轻型动力研制基地、车辆产业同行业十强企业,成为具有国际竞争力的跨国经营企业,实现从“中国的金城”向“世界的金城”的跨越
"This is the affinity of Jincheng, Jincheng flexible spirit, perseverance is Jincheng God, Tianxingjian gentleman, unremitting self-improvement. Looking ahead, Jincheng Jincheng will be" cohe and potential to benefit the society, and "the road to development, and strive to build a world-class electro-hydraulic pressure of domestic enterprises the maximum light power development base, ten enterprises in the same industry vehicle industry, has become the international competitiveness of multinational enterprises, from" China Jincheng "to" world Jincheng "span
2.实习经历
2. internship experience
在了解了金城集团地风貌之后,老师带领我们参观了34发动机装配分厂。该分厂分为金城摩托车工厂和外贸出口工厂,生产个中类型的发动机十多个系列,发动机的排量有36cc,50cc,70cc,90cc,100cc,110cc,125cc,150cc等各种类型,共有6条装配线。这是一个人力密集型的生产线,生产线上工人正在有条不紊的做着自己的工作,看着一个个零件在生产线上变成一台台的发动机,真是感叹人类的智慧。金城第35分厂柔性制造分厂,了解了一下现代化的柔性加工制造系统,
After understanding the Jincheng Group style, the teacher led us to visit the 34 engine assembly factory. The factory is divided into Jincheng motorcycle factories and export factories, producing a type more than 10 series engine, engine displacement of 36cc, 50cc, 70cc, 90CC, 100cc, 110cc, 125cc, 150cc and other types of common. There are 6 assembly lines. This is a labor-intensive production line, production line workers are doing their own work everything in good order and well arranged, as each parts into a Taiwan engine in the production line, really lamenting the wisdom of mankind. Thirty-fifth Jincheng Branch flexible manufacturing factory, know about modern flexible manufacturing manufacturing system,
下午金城的申岳华老师给我们上了一堂生动地人生指导课。她用生动朴实地语言为我们做了题为“培养积极心态,迎接时代挑战”的人生报告,为我们以后在以后的工作和学习指出了一条光明的道路。申老师以大学开题,勉励我们“革除旧习,勉做新人”,激励我们要培养积极的习性,与周围的环境和谐相处,更要“泛爱众,而亲人”。然后申老师还教我们如何掌控自己的情绪,提高我们的交往能力。特别是对于“你到底是想要还是一定要?”的讨论,更让我们茅塞顿开。“想要”的人解决问题的方式是想办法找借口回避,而“一定要”的人是找到方法去解决问题。我想只有做一个“一定要”的人,我们才能把事情做好做成功。在以后的生活和工作中,我们要“一定要”才会适应环境,才能经受得住新时代的挑战。
The afternoon of Jincheng teacher Shen Yuehua a vivid life guidance to us. She was entitled "to cultivate a positive attitude for us with vivid language, meet the challenges of the times" report for the future of our life, work and study in the future are pointed out a bright road. "The teacher in University opening that encourages us to" get rid of old habits, Mian newcomers ", encouraging us to cultivate positive habits, in harmony with the surrounding environment, but also to the" Pan loving public, and loved ones. Then the teacher also taught us how to control their emotions, improve our communicative ability. Especially for "what do you want or must?" discussion, let us more enlightened. "Want" one way to solve the problem is to find an excuse to avoid, and "must" is to find ways to solve the problem. I only want to do a " We must be able to do things well and succeed. In the future life and work, we must "must", will adapt to the environment, in order to withstand the challenges of the new era
第二天,我们参观了金城精密零件36分厂,从中我们知道专机和数控机床的特点,专机对零件能够进行高效的成组加工,而它的专一性表明不能进行大批量生产,仅适用于产品市场寿命长的产品生产。金城锻造24分厂让我们了解了锻造的工艺过程。。下午老师以箱体零件的工艺为我们讲述了工艺的基本要求“多快好省”。,从中了解了一些基本的工艺方法,例如铸造、锻造、焊、热处理(退火、正火、淬火、回火)。热处理是机械零件和工模具制造过程中的重要工序之一。大体来说,它可以保证和提高工件的各种性能,如耐磨、耐腐蚀等。还可以改善毛坯的组织和应力状态,以利于进行各种冷、热加工。例如白口铸铁经过长时间退火处理可以获得可锻铸铁,提高塑性;齿轮采用正确的热处理工艺,使用寿命可以比不经热处理的齿轮成倍或几十倍地提高;另外,价廉的碳钢通过渗入某些合金元素就具有某些价昂的合金钢性能,可以代替某些耐热钢、不锈钢;工模具则几乎全部需要经过热处理方可使用。
The second day, we visited the Jincheng precision parts factory 36, from which we know the characteristics of the plane and the plane of the NC machine tools, parts can be processed in batches, but its specificity that cannot be produced in large quantities, applies only to the product market and long life products production. Jincheng Forging Factory 24 let us know the forging process. In the process of the afternoon teacher body parts as the basic requirements of "we talked about the process of the province". And some basic techniques, learn from such as casting, forging, welding, heat treatment (annealing, normalizing, quenching, tempering). Heat treatment is one of the important processes of mechanical parts and the mold manufacturing process. In general, it can ensure and improve the performance of the workpiece, such as wear resistance, corrosion resistance and so on. Can also improve the rough organization and the stress state for a variety of
相关推荐:
以上内容就是由猎聘网实习频道小编为您整理的范文“应届毕业生实习报告2000字范文”,供大家阅读参考,如需查看更多的相关内容,请访问实习频道。
声明:本文来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,若有不妥之处请联系删除处理,谢谢!联系邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 实习报告个人总结 的文章

随机推荐