现在我的梦想当一名教师是成为一名成功的企业家的翻译是:什么

当前位置: &
求翻译:通过坚持不懈的学习积累,加强专业知识,提高个人综合素质,立志成为企业的有用之才,持续不断地为公司创造财富,实现自我价值是什么意思?
通过坚持不懈的学习积累,加强专业知识,提高个人综合素质,立志成为企业的有用之才,持续不断地为公司创造财富,实现自我价值
问题补充:
Through unremitting learning accumulation, strengthen professional knowledge, improve personal comprehensive quality, to become useful workers of the enterprise, continuously for the company to create wealth, realize self-worth
Through perseverance, strengthening the Learning accumulated expertise, comprehensive quality, and enhance individual aspires to be a useful to the business of the Company, the ongoing creation of wealth, and achieve self-worth
Through the relentless study accumulation, the enhancement specialized knowledge, improves individual synthesis quality, resolves into the enterprise the useful talent, continues unceasingly to create the wealth for the company, realizes the self-value
Accumulation of unremitting study, strengthening professional knowledge, improve the comprehensive quality, to become useful only for a company, continuing to create wealth, to my
Through the accumulation of persistent learning, to enhance professional knowledge and improve their overall quality, determined to become a useful, continuously create wealth for the company to achieve self-worth
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以我的梦想为题!英语作文大神们帮帮忙理想是当一个企业家.不少于100词的!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
MyDream Everyonehasalotofdreams.Somepeoplewanttoberich,dreamingofbecomingmillionairesovernight.Otherswanttobefamous,dreamingofsuddenlyjumpingtogreatfame.Ihavealotofdreams,too.WhenIwasayounggirl,IdreamedofbecomingascientistlikeHuaLuogeninfuture.However,IknewverywellthatIcouldnotsucceedwithoutpainstakingefforts.SoIstudiedhardinthemiddleschoolandcollegeinordertoattainmygoal. Aftergraduatingfromcollege,Ifoundajobasateacher.AlthoughIwasverybusywithteaching,Inevergaveupmygoal.Ireadalotofbookstogetmoreknowledge.ImadeexperimentstopractiseandapplywhatIhadlearntfromthebooks.Sometimes,IwassodeeplyindulgedinmyresearchthatIforgotmymealsandtime.NowIhavemadegreatprogress.Severalofmyresearchpapershavebeenpublished.Themethodsproposedinmypapershavebeenproventobevaluableforthesolutionofsomeproblems.Iamveryhappy.Theladderofbecomingascientistisstillfarahead,butIhaveclimbedthefirstrunganyway. 求采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
每个人都有自己的理想,有人想当医生,有人想当老师,有人想当歌星……而我的理想则是当一名数学家。你可能认为数学家跟为人民做贡献关系不大,其实关系非常紧密。 在我上小学的时候,数学成绩一下就从班上十几名跳到了前几名,并且几乎每次都得优。我还被你评为了“小小数学家”。听老师说现在学校都找那些数学好的同学到他那里上学。从那时起一颗理想的种子就悄悄地在我心里发芽了。像华罗庚、高斯这样的数学天才,我都非常佩服...
扫描下载二维码求一篇英文演讲稿关于我的梦想是一名翻译家
没有加入小组
大约3分钟,拜托各位大神
坦率地说,你这样以布置作业的方式同贝友交流不可取。不过,我还是给你一点这方面的提示,希望有助于你完成你的这篇演讲稿。
演讲稿一般也包括:开头、演讲内容和结尾三大部分。
先看看别人的开头:
Hello Everyone! I'm glad to have a chance to talk about my dream. Everyone has dreams. And my dream is to become a professional English translator.
再来说(演讲内容)我为什么有这样一个梦想,我将怎样实现这个梦想。
有一篇学生习作是这样说的:
As early as a middle school student, I had a keen interest in British and American culture. At that time, I had a dream about going on a world cruise and reading as many as the British and American classics. College is my first step to achieve my dream. To make my dream come true, when I was in college and declared my major as English Studies, I wanted to learn the language and study British and American culture. So in my college years, I read a lot of the British and American classics.
Being about to graduate from university, however, I need a job to support my life. What can I do for this? I think that the Unification of dreams and reality for me is to become a professional English translator. So I decide to pursue a master's degree in translation. I want to be an English interpreter and one day work for the UN, WTO, or the European Commission. Although I realize that I am still far from my dream, I’m working hard to make it come true!
最后说结论:这时,你觉得该说些什么?
注:以上英文并非很好,仅供楼主自己写作时提供启发。
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框我的理想是什么,我的梦想是当一名数学老师,英语作文,带翻译的。_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
我的理想是什么,我的梦想是当一名数学老师,英语作文,带翻译的。
我有更好的答案
我希望成为一名老师因为我钦佩他们.They spend the most time on their students. 他们耗费了最多的时间在他们的学生身上.They are great in my eyes.他们在我的眼里是最棒的.I hope to be a teacher because I admire teachers.And at the same time, 与此同时,we learn how to live a happy life. 我们也学到了如何快乐得生活Everyone has his own dream.有些人想当科学家.My dream is to become a teacher. 我的梦想是成为一名老师.I know it is not easy to make my dream come true,我知道实现我的梦想不容易,but I decide to study harder from now on. 但是我决定从现在开始努刻苦学习,让我们学到知识.我确定我的梦想将会实现.Teachers can not teach us many things at school,老师并不能通过在学校的学习教会我们所有事,but they do their best to teach us how to learn. 但是他们尽了他们最大的努力教会我们如何学习.I am sure my dream will come true.Thanks to them, we learn knowledge.谢谢他们. 每个人都有他自己的梦想.Some want to be doctors,有些人想当医生,others hope to be scientists
采纳率:87%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包【图文】我的企业家梦想(任晓波)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我的企业家梦想(任晓波)
大小:6.97MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖