warframe白金充值比例 只能用白金买卖吗

Topic Details
我用支付宝充值白金 为什么支付宝扣费了 点充值白金的链接 却不能购买白金
HELP!!!
不能购买白金是怎么回事
帮忙解决一下
Showing - of
不能购买白金是怎么回事
帮忙解决一下 几个月前也有玩家回报同样的问题。 调查后,是《支付宝》虽然马上「收费」但依然是以「中间交易平台」的身分交易。 因此,游戏官方不一定会马上收到费用,此间会有几天的等候时间。
17 Nov, 2014 @ 6:35pm
А ну я впринципе понял в чем проблема, ты должен поменять раскладку на клвиатуре, а то чет подчерк как у врача... Ты действительно понял сообщение?
dwarksmdfkmsdkfm?f ldmslfmskemokrweokfojksndkgmk?( i have no idea what these people are saying) Then why do you even bother to comment what you cannot understand? ... and done so in insultive manner.
Originally posted by :dwarksmdfkmsdkfm?f ldmslfmskemokrweokfojksndkgmk?( i have no idea what these people are saying) Then why do you even bother to comment what you cannot understand? ... and done so in insultive manner. Just saying, iL#lalala did exactly the exact same thing.
18 Nov, 2014 @ 9:54am
Just saying, iL#lalala did exactly the exact same thing. ... of that, I have already questioned him or her.
Originally posted by :Just saying, iL#lalala did exactly the exact same thing. ... of that, I have already questioned him or her. Honestly, that sounded like mocking. Though it's not my deal in any form, I though I might warn you. Nothing I hate more then mindless mocking.
18 Nov, 2014 @ 10:07am
Honestly, that sounded like mocking. Though it's not my deal in any form, I though I might warn you. Nothing I hate more then mindless mocking. Before I use my guess and reach a possible misunderstanding ... your comment of &sounded like mocking&, is it in reference to my response to &iL#lalala&? ... or is it in reference to the said person's comment I responded to?
Originally posted by :Honestly, that sounded like mocking. Though it's not my deal in any form, I though I might warn you. Nothing I hate more then mindless mocking. Before I use my guess and reach a possible misunderstanding ... your comment of &sounded like mocking&, is it in reference to my response to &iL#lalala&? ... or is it in reference to the said person's comment I responded to? Reference to iL#lalala. He sounded like mocking. I have absolutely nothing against you here.
19 Nov, 2014 @ 6:14am
Reference to iL#lalala. He sounded like mocking. I see.
Thank you for making that clear.
Since he or she claimed to have understood the OP's message, and yet, provided with a cooment that is far off ... I will take your judgement.
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 16 Nov, 2014 @ 8:57pmPosts: 13
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website登录后你可以:
首次使用?
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 记录一下交易过程
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
| 网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号 | 信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417 | 互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3 沪ICP证:沪B2- | 违法不良信息举报邮箱: | 违法不良信息举报电话:转3

我要回帖

更多关于 warframe怎么获得白金 的文章

随机推荐