1.03GB | 多国语言
774MB | 多国语言
7.88MB | 简体中文
1.64GB | 多国语言
2.65MB | 简体中文
914.4MB | 简体中文
709.2MB | 多国语言
下载错误?
WPS for Mac V9.1.0.461 苹果电脑版我还精通计算机操作和办公软件的使用。在大学,我多次获得奖学金,和曾获演讲比赛一等奖。 的翻译是:I am also proficient in use of computer operation and Office software. In College, I won the scholarship, and was awarded first prize in speech contest. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我还精通计算机操作和办公软件的使用。在大学,我多次获得奖学金,和曾获演讲比赛一等奖。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am also proficient in computer operation and office software. In college, I won several scholarships, and won first prize in speech contest.
I am also proficient in use of computer operation and Office software. In College, I won the scholarship, and was awarded first prize in speech contest.
I am also proficient in use of computer operation and Office software. In College, I won the scholarship, and was awarded first prize in speech contest.
正在翻译,请等待...
I also am skilled in the computer operation and the office software use.In the university, I obtain the scholarship many times, with once won the oratorical contest first award.
相关内容&alearn to trust me, make u forever happiness,i will alway take care of somebody who belong to me... 学会信任我,永远做u幸福,我总将照顾属于我…的人 & afack you fack您 & aMarket research respondents : 市场研究应答者: & a护卫后入式交往 After the protect guard enters the type sexual intercourse & a您好,锦江之星泉州温陵北路店! You are good, star of Quanzhou Warm Mausoleum North road Shop Jinjiang! & a我这个周末要回成都,会很忙,我只能在店里和你聊天 My this weekend must return to Chengdu, can be very busy, I only can and you chat in the shop & aHope you find the feeling better 希望您发现感觉更好 & a所有的问题都指向 All questions all aim & a最重要的是眼前的 Most importantly at present & abehave
themselves 表现他们自己 & a我今天把小兔子送人了 I have seen somebody off today the small rabbit & aFREE on Orders $25 and Over (some restrictions apply) 释放在顺序$25和(有些制约申请) & aSGUARE SGUARE & a我哥18岁时参的军 When my elder brother 18 years old senate's armed forces & aCombien de temps encore vais-je passer à subir mon sort? 更我多久将通过接受我的命运? & aI hope I can sometime . But I can't do 我希望我某时能。 但我不能做 & aMy consensus with Sales is that we shall send readings of 大肠杆菌 to customer for them to determine whether they would like to received the batches. 我的公众舆论以销售是我们将送大肠杆菌读书到顾客为他们确定他们是否会想要对接受了批。 & a它陪我们一起妆扮这世界,一起体会和感受种种变化。还有一个最大看点就是用产品摆成人物形状,动态展现产品的多样化。 It accompanies us to dress this world together, realized and feels all sorts of changes together.Also some most greatly looked is suspends the adult shape of a thing shape with the product, dynamic development product diversification. & a昨晚她叫我在饭馆门口等她 She called me to wait for her last night in the restaurant entrance & a让我们复习一下以前学习的内容 The content which lets us review before studies & a今年三十多岁了 This year over 30 years old & a有性行为会影响 Has the sex act to be able to affect & aAmateurAnalAsianBlowjobEbonyEroticFetishHardcoreLatinoMatureStripTwink 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们去CHADSTONE怎么样 How do we go to CHADSTONE & a那个罪犯被宣判死刑 That criminal is judged the death penalty & aExtract can increase my vocabulary 萃取物可能增加我的词汇量 & aToday's game is a virtual chat. Your objective is to get that sexy blonde out of her clothes. It won't be very difficult. Just go ahead and use your pickup skills at practice. This adult game included a lots of video content, so please be patience while it is loading. 今天比赛是真正闲谈。 您的宗旨将使那性感白肤金发脱离她的衣裳。 它不会是非常困难的。 请开始并且使用您的搭便车技能在实践。 当它装载时,这场成人比赛包括全部录影内容,如此喜欢是耐心。 & a我用词典翻译下 可能打字有点慢 I use under the dictionary translation possibly to type a little slowly & a为...感到羞耻 For…Feels ashamed & aPeking Man 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这样才可以使自己快乐 Like this only then may cause oneself joyfully & a操作员在称料时未按照工程技术规范操作,投入料量过重 The operator in called when material has not deferred to the project technology standard operation, the investment estimates overweight & aAlso remember that you should be sending in either a Housing Contract or a First-Year Housing Waiver. 并且切记您应该送在住房合同或第一年住房放弃。 & a那里有美食节 There has the gourmet festival & a最后,我们找到了这座房屋 Finally, we had found this house & ayou only love girl and money 您只爱女孩和金钱 & a他开灯睡觉 He turns on the light to sleep & a越来越多的人对它感兴趣 More and more many people are interested to it & a约束力 Binding force & ahelen's coat hanger helen的挂衣架 & aSoldering tip 焊接的技巧 & aChina Buxiness Tax 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这边有许多污染问题在我的家乡,例如:水污染、光污染、环境污染等等。由于人们乱倒垃圾,并且许多放出大量的有害气体,导致有越来越多的污染。 Here has many contamination concerns in mine hometown, for example: Water pollution, light pollution, environmental pollution and so on.As a result of people randomly but actually trash, and many emits the massive noxious gases, causes to have more and more many pollution. & acomm mode select 正在翻译,请等待...
& a这是他的英语书吗?是的。 This is his English book? Yes. & a文昌坪瀑布 Wenchang level ground waterfall & aHKU and CUHK Music Symposium HKU和CUHK音乐讨论会 & a你自己进入网站看吧,你如此的不信任我,我很伤心 You enter the website to look, you like this do not trust me, I very sadly & a早饭我一般和爸爸妈妈一起在家吃 The breakfast I general and father and mother eat together in the home & aleft time 左时间 & aTom对打乒乓很着迷 Tom fights the pingpong to be in a stew very much & a我们要在规定的时间到校 We must in the stipulation time to the school & a暗影战队 Shadow corps & asuperdefense spf 25 age defense moisturizer superdefense spf 25年龄防御润肤霜 & a现在我是一名高中生了,我觉得我变得更成熟,更理智了。同样的,更忙了。 Now I was a high-school pupil, I thought I became maturer, reason.Same, was busier. & a李秀风可以从不及格变为及格,他就是优秀的。 Li Xiufeng may ever not pass an examination becomes passes an examination, he is outstanding. & a我还精通计算机操作和办公软件的使用。在大学,我多次获得奖学金,和曾获演讲比赛一等奖。 I also am skilled in the computer operation and the office software use.In the university, I obtain the scholarship many times, with once won the oratorical contest first award. &&&|&&责编:刘菲菲
  说到用Windows系统办公,人们往往就会想到微软的,也难怪,谁让它是目前最强大的办公工具呢?不过也有不少网友有疑问,Windows&8系统是不是自带Office呢?答案即使否定的也是肯定的,为什么?这就是我们本期《Win8公开课》的内容了。  在Windows&8系统中是没有附带的,用户如果有这方面的需求需要单独购买安装。不过在Windows&Store应用商店我们还是可以找到一些Metro版的Office应用的,比如邮箱、笔记本等等。Metro版的OneNote  当然,通过Win8的我们还可以登录网页版的Office,尽管功能比客户端版本少一些,但日常的办公基本都能够满足,、、PPT都有,而且支持云储存和云同步,随时随地都可以查看和编辑。网页版的Office  那么所谓的Win8也有Office是什么意思呢?那指的是针对ARM架构专门开发的Win8系统——Windows&RT。在Windows&RT中微软免费提供了Office,而且是最新的。Office&2013&RT还在原版的基础上针对平板进行了优化,更加适合触屏使用,同时也更加省电。Office&2013&RT  作为微软的“亲儿子”,Surface&RT平板电脑就配备了Windows&RT系统,其中就免费安装了Office办公。这就意味着使用Surface&RT不仅可以像一般的平板那样玩游戏娱乐,还能通过Office进行专业的办公。Surface&RT  所以我们才说Windows&8既不自带Office又自带Office,用户可以有多种的选择,想要体验完整的Win8就选择普通的Win8或专业版,想要使用免费的Office就可以选择Windows&RT,选择Surface&RT。  以上就是本期《Win8公开课》的全部内容,关于Windows&8和Office的关系问题大家是否有了一个比较清楚的认识了呢?
更新时间:日
用户评分:7.8 | 65人点评
下载次数:1,385,824
软件类型:免费软件
软件语言:简体中文
4¥33495¥42006¥4987¥12608¥35009¥64810¥398

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果用office办公软件 的文章

随机推荐