payday2steam汉化在steam上怎么买

Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
PAYDAY 2: New Heist? More info on H3H3 and RAID: World War II Launch Imminent!
New Update From OVERKILL!https://youtu.be/ceRo5V50RUgHeisters, we didn't want to spoil the tease in the clip. Make sure you watch the video if you haven't before you continue reading.On behalf of the rest of us, I'd like to take a moment and say thank you. We really appreciate all the feedback we've received these past weeks helping Lion Game Lion with RAID: World War II for launch. The developers will keep on developing the game post-launch. Thanks to a lot of you PAYDAY veterans, they have a lot of good ideas and feedback to work with.RAID: World War II Launches September 26!Heisters, on September 26 Lion Game Lion will release their spiritual successor to PAYDAY series - RAID: World War II. If you saw the video today about the upcoming content to PAYDAY ,2, know that the Creative Director of RAID: World War II Ilija Petrusic created that original content back in the day. Everyone at OVERKILL are super excited to play this game at launch, we hope to see you play together with us come Tuesday. We're just a few days away!Last Chance to Pre-Order!Heisters, we have created a Loyalty Discount program for you to enjoy. If you pre-order RAID: World War II, you get 15% off the full price as well as the Army Crate pre-order content!If you pre-order the Special Edition, not only will you get everything in the detailed picture above this text, you will also receive a total of 25% off your pre-order.We think this is such a great deal so we wanted to make sure you heard it properly one more time before the launch of the game come Tuesday./app/414740/RAID_World_War_II/Read more here: /Thanks for reading. Have a great weekend and make sure you keep those helmets flying.AlmirOVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.
One per person, don't comment another time (I'll know). Can't seem to enjoy the game as much anymore so giving away my skins that I have, so put your trade link down
To get to your trade link go to your inventory, trade offers, then go down to who can tr...
General Discussions
PAYDAY 2: Update 156.1
Controller HotfixHere comes a small hot fix for an issue with when using a controller. It was not working correctly in Crime.Net. This has now been addressed and it is restored to working order again.OVERKILL_TobiasOVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.Update 156.1 Change logUpdate size: 137.7 MbGeneralFixed an issue that caused players to be unable to properly buy contracts using a controller.
PAYDAY 2: Update 156
Hello Robber, Heisters and ThugsWe are updating the game with a small patch to remove the Raid Beta menu. You can still visit Aldstone's fancy new room and unlock the weapons and masks if you haven't already. We will see you again on the front-lines and by the thermal drill.OVERKILL_TobiasOVERKILL - a Starbreeze Studio.Update 156 ChangelogUpdate size: 193,5 MbGeneralFixed so that Aldstone does not get scared if the player hits him with a melee weaponFixed an issue where Aldstones voice lines did not trigger properly for drop-in clientsFixed so that the &Become Infamous& button becomes visible directly if you get to level 100 from a Crime Spree rewardFixed so that the World War 2 weapons are at the end of the list when they are locked for the playerFixed so that pressing &default video options& in settings resets everything properlyFixed so that Aldstone will move around the whole Safe House again
Bain in a nutshell&
Workshop Item
Lion's Roar | Droid&
Workshop Item
Taurus Armor&
The temptation&
I-I-IT'S P(*AA*)AYDAY FELLAS&
[No DLCs] OD Dodge Build
Hello and welcome to my
guide for PAYDAY 2. This build want to show you that you can do OD Heists without DLCs.&
88 ratings
Screenshot
when some 1 goes loud on an optional stealth mission&
Screenshot
Screenshot
看什么看,一枪崩了你&
Workshop Item
The Professionist&
Screenshot
Screenshot
100 tips for OD (incomplete)
Sooo… One down, ain’t she a beauty?
Having gotten my own OD mask a month after its release, I’ve gotten very accustomed to the OD-gamemode. If you’re reading this guide, you may need some tips too. Some will be stupid or logical, but it’s aimed at both th&
29 ratings
20 of 21 people (95%) found this review helpful19 people found this review funny
Recommended
24.5 hrs on record
&Downloads Game&Realises they are bad at game&Gets the perks that make your team more likely to be shot at&Continue to contribute nothing other than the occasional autistic screeching about medkits or something&Dies
77 products in account
22 of 26 people (85%) found this review helpful3 people found this review funny
Recommended
2,299.3 hrs on record
If youre looking to get a copy of payday 2 you need to be aware of the following things: There are a loooot of bugs in this game and most of them will never be fixed This game is nearly unplayable without dlcs so you need to invest 45 more euros to get the ultimate edition The number of online players is dying by the day Weapon skins... they are good looking, they are expansive if they do, they will make your money vanish. Microtransactions in a nutshell The developers nearly seem supportive of cheaters and people using hacksIf you can live with those facts and still want to continue you can and look forward to: An amazing 4 player co-op game as awesome as the Left 4 Dead saga A supportive, funny, addicted and heartwarming community core. we are all friends A learning curve which is never ending Challenges over challenges over challenges. oh wait.. did i mention nearly 600 steam achievements as of now? Oh you have all achievements? how about in game trophies and community challenges? The game is suuuper rewarding and makes you feel like a god at times (if you choose to play legit) The modding community is amazing!! i currently have over 200 mods installed and they are all worth every single space of memory. there is a mod for everything you can imagine. not just troll mods (but a lot of those as well haha) You can sink hours into this game its not even funny... im sitting at over 2000 now and Im still playing every day But most importantly the game is FUN. sooo much fun in fact that I am still robbing the same place for the 100th time and with a smile on my face :DIn the end its the same with every game though: gambling. You need to spend a lot of money to get a copy and then you need to hope that its worth the price.If you pay 60 bucks to get some AAA title or pay 45 for a game built on a 15 year old racing game engine doesnt matter, both have the potential to be worth the money.I can safely say it was worth every single penny of all the money I put into this game &3
134 products in account
【PAYDAY2】CAR SHOP OD running&
How to Platupus?
General Discussions
132 - Payday 2 - Lab Rats - One Down Loud - 2 Player - No (Team AI / Joker)&
PAYDAY2 : Art gallery onedown solo loud NO(AI,Converts)&
99 Detection Risk - Big Bank (Payday 2 Mods)&
Payday 2 - More Enemies&
Jak získat správn? engine v Big Oil Day 2
[Espa?ol] Conseguir Mascara de Doge
Hey, que tal, no soy Hiper.
Hoy les traigo una guia para conseguir de manera &facil y rapida& la mascara de Doge, incluyendo el equipamento y mision que se debera jugar.&
6 of 7 people (86%) found this review helpful1 person found this review funny
Recommended
74.5 hrs on record
I'll keep this one simple.Pros:-Great characters-Great crossovers (I.E. Hotline Miami, John Wick, and Scarface)-Fun gameplay especially with friends-Sometimes great community-Huge amount of mod supportCons:-Bad optimization due to running on an outdated CAR engine for an FPS game-Sometimes toxic community
78 products in account
Nas?l Payday 2 BLT Yüklenir?
Mod i?in gerekli olan Payday 2 BLT nas?l yüklenir?&
Workshop Item
ARMOR I BRUDER&
Workshop Item
Armor | Hot Tire Safari&
Kingpin + Frenzy Interaction
When your armor breaks, and you pop kingpin towards a bunch of enemies, yet you have the frenzy skill, do you still never lose hp? I am wondering this since Frenzy does make you below 50% hp, yet does the perk deck count that as a different hp pool?
General Discussions
A small giving away of skins
Hello, I've got a few duplicates and unwanted skins which I'd like to give away to you pretty people!
GIVEAWAY RULES:
Place a comment here for the ONE skin you want, and leave your trade link in the comment.
To prevent this from being a sea of trade link...
General Discussions
Are Jokers just useless now? Your opinion
I find jokers kind of useless imo, and I heard they got nerfed a while back but idk how nerfed they got. I find that the jokers die easily, and if they don't die easily, they just get stuck in a spot away from the battle and just sit there without even li...
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 3496|回复: 6
第一次用steam!第一次在steam买游戏!
主题帖子积分
中级玩家, 积分 213, 距离下一级还需 37 积分
刚入手的犯罪版。发个ID来大家一起搅基吧!!!
QQ截图40.png (5.46 KB, 下载次数: 1)
22:29 上传
QQ截图49.png (125.75 KB, 下载次数: 2)
22:27 上传
另外问下经常用steam的大神,我僵尸战争是在官方直接入手的,当时steam给下架了。现在还能添加进steam么?
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 860, 距离下一级还需 140 积分
warz改名了 我记得有个网站可以领取一个激活码 然后在steam上激活
主题帖子积分
无忧无虑 发表于
warz改名了 我记得有个网站可以领取一个激活码 然后在steam上激活
现在叫 幸存者故事。。。搞半天不知道怎么添加。
主题帖子积分