Ifdo you like englishh,you can try this app to impro

According to a new survey, students’ safety has become a big problem. Nearly 50% of students say they are worried about robbery (抢劫) on the way to and from school. Now in main big cities in China, some schools have taught students an unusual lesson: self-protection. Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes. And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens. Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No.25 Middle School, gives young students advice on how to deal with danger. If you are robbed Keep calm. If you cannot cry for help or run away, give the robber your money. Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later. If you are in a traffic accident f a car hits you, you should remember the car number. If it is a bicycle, try to call your parents before you let the rider go. This is because you don’t know how seriously you are hurt. If it is raining hard and there is lightning Don’t stay in high places and stay away from trees. When there is a fire Get away as fast as you can. Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit. Do not use the lift.
If someone is drowning(溺水) If you can’t swim, don’t get into the water. Cry out for help. Remember that danger is never as far away as you think. Take care of yourself at all times!小题1:Why do students like the self-protection lesson?①Because there are no tests.②Because the lesson is boring.③Because they can learn how to save lives.④Because they can learn to know how to stop danger before it happens.A.①②B.②③C.①②④D.①③④小题2:What will you do if a bicycle hurts you?A.I will remember the bicycle number.B.I won’t let the rider go until I call my parents.C.I will let the rider go before I call my parents.D.I will let the rider go because I know how seriously I am hurt.小题3:If your house is on fire, you must ________________.A.put dry things on your bodyB.run quickly and take the liftC.run away and find an exit as quickly as you canD.take everything you have and then run away小题4:There are ___________ ways of self-protection mentioned in the passage.A.3B. 7C. 5D.6小题5:The best title for this passage is ____________________.A.How to keep calmB.Self-protectionC.An usual lessonD.Danger - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:According to a new survey, students’ safety has become a big problem. Nearly 50% of students say they are worried about robbery (抢劫) on the way to and from school. Now in main big cities in China, some schools have taught students an unusual lesson: self-protection. Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes. And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens. Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No.25 Middle School, gives young students advice on how to deal with danger. If you are robbed Keep calm. If you cannot cry for help or run away, give the robber your money. Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later. If you are in a traffic accident f a car hits you, you should remember the car number. If it is a bicycle, try to call your parents before you let the rider go. This is because you don’t know how seriously you are hurt. If it is raining hard and there is lightning Don’t stay in high places and stay away from trees. When there is a fire Get away as fast as you can. Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit. Do not use the lift.
If someone is drowning(溺水) If you can’t swim, don’t get into the water. Cry out for help. Remember that danger is never as far away as you think. Take care of yourself at all times!小题1:Why do students like the self-protection lesson?①Because there are no tests.②Because the lesson is boring.③Because they can learn how to save lives.④Because they can learn to know how to stop danger before it happens.A.①②B.②③C.①②④D.①③④小题2:What will you do if a bicycle hurts you?A.I will remember the bicycle number.B.I won’t let the rider go until I call my parents.C.I will let the rider go before I call my parents.D.I will let the rider go because I know how seriously I am hurt.小题3:If your house is on fire, you must ________________.A.put dry things on your bodyB.run quickly and take the liftC.run away and find an exit as quickly as you canD.take everything you have and then run away小题4:There are ___________ ways of self-protection mentioned in the passage.A.3B. 7C. 5D.6小题5:The best title for this passage is ____________________.A.How to keep calmB.Self-protectionC.An usual lessonD.DangerAccording to a new survey, students’ safety has become a big problem. Nearly 50% of students say they are worried about robbery (抢劫) on the way to and from school. Now in main big cities in China, some schools have taught students an unusual lesson: self-protection. Students like this lesson because there are no exams or boring classes. And they can learn how to save lives and know how to stop danger before it really happens. Chen Haoyu, a teacher at Beijing No.25 Middle School, gives young students advice on how to deal with danger. If you are robbed Keep calm. If you cannot cry for help or run away, give the robber your money. Try to remember what the robber looks like and tell the police later. If you are in a traffic accident f a car hits you, you should remember the car number. If it is a bicycle, try to call your parents before you let the rider go. This is because you don’t know how seriously you are hurt. If it is raining hard and there is lightning Don’t stay in high places and stay away from trees. When there is a fire Get away as fast as you can. Put wet things on your body and try to find an exit. Do not use the lift.
If someone is drowning(溺水) If you can’t swim, don’t get into the water. Cry out for help. Remember that danger is never as far away as you think. Take care of yourself at all times!小题1:Why do students like the self-protection lesson?①Because there are no tests.②Because the lesson is boring.③Because they can learn how to save lives.④Because they can learn to know how to stop danger before it happens.A.①②B.②③C.①②④D.①③④小题2:What will you do if a bicycle hurts you?A.I will remember the bicycle number.B.I won’t let the rider go until I call my parents.C.I will let the rider go before I call my parents.D.I will let the rider go because I know how seriously I am hurt.小题3:If your house is on fire, you must ________________.A.put dry things on your bodyB.run quickly and take the liftC.run away and find an exit as quickly as you canD.take everything you have and then run away小题4:There are ___________ ways of self-protection mentioned in the passage.A.3B. 7C. 5D.6小题5:The best title for this passage is ____________________.A.How to keep calmB.Self-protectionC.An usual lessonD.Danger科目:最佳答案小题1:D小题2:B小题3:C小题4:C小题5:B解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心摘录信息注意:每空不超过3个单词。You’re listening to Radio Five. Regular listeners know that every Thursday I give a list of places in the city that are looking for volunteers(自愿者). Perhaps you’d like to get a pencil and write down the ones that interest you. Tiny Tot Preschool is looking for someone who will sing songs to the children on Tuesday mornings. The best person for the job would be someone who can play the piano or guitar. Primary School 39 needs volunteers to tutor students in English after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you are good at English, that is a great chance. The Parks Department needs volunteers to help clean up the parks before National Day. If you like to work outdoors and help the environment, this job is for you. Lastly, the Community Center is looking for people to work with the older on weekends. You can help read and write letters for seniors with bad eyesight. The Center also needs a few students to do fix-up work on houses. If you often help your grandfather repair his house, perhaps this is the perfect job for you. If you are interested in any of the jobs, you can call us at . People need your help. Volunteer today! Let’s be volunteers!A list of 53________People wantedTiny Tot
PreschoolPeople who can play the
54____________
55 ______________People who are good at EnglishThe Parks
DepartmentPeople who like to 56_______ and help the
environmentThe Community
CenterPeople who like to work with the older 57____________ - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
摘录信息注意:每空不超过3个单词。You’re listening to Radio Five. Regular listeners know that every Thursday I give a list of places in the city that are looking for volunteers(自愿者). Perhaps you’d like to get a pencil and write down the ones that interest you. Tiny Tot Preschool is looking for someone who will sing songs to the children on Tuesday mornings. The best person for the job would be someone who can play the piano or guitar. Primary School 39 needs volunteers to tutor students in English after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you are good at English, that is a great chance. The Parks Department needs volunteers to help clean up the parks before National Day. If you like to work outdoors and help the environment, this job is for you. Lastly, the Community Center is looking for people to work with the older on weekends. You can help read and write letters for seniors with bad eyesight. The Center also needs a few students to do fix-up work on houses. If you often help your grandfather repair his house, perhaps this is the perfect job for you. If you are interested in any of the jobs, you can call us at . People need your help. Volunteer today! Let’s be volunteers!A list of 53________People wantedTiny Tot
54____________
environmentThe Community
CenterPeople who like to work with the older 57____________
摘录信息注意:每空不超过3个单词。You’re listening to Radio Five. Regular listeners know that every Thursday I give a list of places in the city that are looking for volunteers(自愿者). Perhaps you’d like to get a pencil and write down the ones that interest you. Tiny Tot Preschool is looking for someone who will sing songs to the children on Tuesday mornings. The best person for the job would be someone who can play the piano or guitar. Primary School 39 needs volunteers to tutor students in English after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. If you are good at English, that is a great chance. The Parks Department needs volunteers to help clean up the parks before National Day. If you like to work outdoors and help the environment, this job is for you. Lastly, the Community Center is looking for people to work with the older on weekends. You can help read and write letters for seniors with bad eyesight. The Center also needs a few students to do fix-up work on houses. If you often help your grandfather repair his house, perhaps this is the perfect job for you. If you are interested in any of the jobs, you can call us at . People need your help. Volunteer today! Let’s be volunteers!A list of 53________People wantedTiny Tot
54____________
environmentThe Community
CenterPeople who like to work with the older 57____________科目:难易度:最佳答案
小题1:places小题2:piano or guitar小题3:Primary School 39小题4:work outdoors小题5:on weekends
小题1:根据第一段I give a list of places可知,讲的是一些的地方小题2:根据第二段 The best person for the job would be someone who can play the piano or guitar可知小题3:根据第三段的开头可知,需要英语好的地方是Primary School 39小题4:根据第四段If you like to work outdoors and help the environment, this job is for you可知。小题5:根据第五段the Community Center is looking for people to work with the older on weekends可知

关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Have you been asked for money by some disabled beggars while you’re enjoying shopping? Do you have any pity on them who are so poor and lonely or do you just feel afraid of their terrible shapes? As one of the most special groups, disabled people’s living conditions — not only their material (物质的) conditions, but their mental (精神的) world — really need improvement.The treatment for disabled people should go like this: First, don’t look down upon them. Don’t be afraid of looking at the terrible shapes of the disabled. Try to treat them equally. Because they are a part of the society (社会),we can’t discard (抛弃) them. The second is to help them as much as we could. If you can be a volunteer and do some work for the disabled people, that would be very nice. That does help not only to the disabled people but also to yourself because you will feel good after your kind action.If every one of us gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful wonderland!Choose the best answer according to the passage小题1: From the passage, we can see that
.A. disabled people are poor, but they are happyB. all disabled people ask for money from those who are shoppingC. disabled people’s living conditions are not good小题2: The underlined word “equally” means “
” in Chinese.A. 平等地
   B.确切地
C. 正确地小题3:Most disabled people are begging (乞讨) along the streets because
.A. it’s their jobB. they want to make a living in this wayC. more and more people love to help them小题4: People have pity on disabled beggars because
.A. they are homeless
B. they are poor and lonelyC. they have terrible shapes小题5: Which of the following is TRUE?A. The disabled like to beg in the street.B. The best way to help disabled beggars is to give them lots of money.C. Disabled beggars are not usually treated equally. - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:Have you been asked for money by some disabled beggars while you’re enjoying shopping? Do you have any pity on them who are so poor and lonely or do you just feel afraid of their terrible shapes? As one of the most special groups, disabled people’s living conditions — not only their material (物质的) conditions, but their mental (精神的) world — really need improvement.The treatment for disabled people should go like this: First, don’t look down upon them. Don’t be afraid of looking at the terrible shapes of the disabled. Try to treat them equally. Because they are a part of the society (社会),we can’t discard (抛弃) them. The second is to help them as much as we could. If you can be a volunteer and do some work for the disabled people, that would be very nice. That does help not only to the disabled people but also to yourself because you will feel good after your kind action.If every one of us gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful wonderland!Choose the best answer according to the passage小题1: From the passage, we can see that
.A. disabled people are poor, but they are happyB. all disabled people ask for money from those who are shoppingC. disabled people’s living conditions are not good小题2: The underlined word “equally” means “
” in Chinese.A. 平等地
   B.确切地
.A. it’s their jobB. they want to make a living in this wayC. more and more people love to help them小题4: People have pity on disabled beggars because
.A. they are homeless
B. they are poor and lonelyC. they have terrible shapes小题5: Which of the following is TRUE?A. The disabled like to beg in the street.B. The best way to help disabled beggars is to give them lots of money.C. Disabled beggars are not usually treated equally.Have you been asked for money by some disabled beggars while you’re enjoying shopping? Do you have any pity on them who are so poor and lonely or do you just feel afraid of their terrible shapes? As one of the most special groups, disabled people’s living conditions — not only their material (物质的) conditions, but their mental (精神的) world — really need improvement.The treatment for disabled people should go like this: First, don’t look down upon them. Don’t be afraid of looking at the terrible shapes of the disabled. Try to treat them equally. Because they are a part of the society (社会),we can’t discard (抛弃) them. The second is to help them as much as we could. If you can be a volunteer and do some work for the disabled people, that would be very nice. That does help not only to the disabled people but also to yourself because you will feel good after your kind action.If every one of us gives a little love, the world will become a beautiful wonderland!Choose the best answer according to the passage小题1: From the passage, we can see that
” in Chinese.A. 平等地
   B.确切地
.A. they are homeless
B. they are poor and lonelyC. they have terrible shapes小题5: Which of the following is TRUE?A. The disabled like to beg in the street.B. The best way to help disabled beggars is to give them lots of money.C. Disabled beggars are not usually treated equally.科目:难易度:最佳答案小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:B小题5:C解析
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心People are always afraid of making mistakes. But sometimes it’s not bad to make mistakes, and here is why.At first, a mistake is a clear sign that you are trying new things. It’s always good to try new things, because when you are trying new things, you are growing. If you never try new things, how can you improve? How can you create? The simple answer is: “you can’t” Look around you, everything you see is the result of someone trying new things. Another good thing about mistakes is this: when you are making mistakes, you are learning. For example, Edison failed 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb. When he was asked how he felt to fail that many times, he said that he hadn’t failed 10,000 times, but rather had learned 10,000 things that didn’t work. Finally, when you make a mistake, you are much closer to success. Why? Because you have said what you should say, and you have done what you should do. Every time you make a mistake, you are closer to success. But it doesn’t mean that you can make mistakes without thinking. Instead, when you try new things you have to think them over, so that you can keep away from some unnecessary mistakes. We shouldn’t spend all our time and money on the only one way, but use them correctly, because our time and money are limited(有限的) There is an old saying, “if you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough.” So go bravely and make mistakes. And learn, and grow, and succeed. 【小题1】If you are making a mistake, that means__________.A.you’re careful
B.you’re kind
C.you’re growing
D.you know nothing
【小题2】If you never try new things, you can’t___________.A.improve
D.A and B
【小题3】 After Edison failed 10,000 times, he__________.A.gave up
B.invented the light bulb
C.invented the computer
D.invented 10,000 new things
【小题4】When you make a mistake, you are closer to___________.A.time
C.success
D.new things
【小题5】 What’s the main idea of the passage?A.Never make mistakes
B.You can make mistakes without thinking
C.Sometimes it’s good to make mistakes
D.Making mistakes is terrible
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:People are always afraid of making mistakes. But sometimes it’s not bad to make mistakes, and here is why.At first, a mistake is a clear sign that you are trying new things. It’s always good to try new things, because when you are trying new things, you are growing. If you never try new things, how can you improve? How can you create? The simple answer is: “you can’t” Look around you, everything you see is the result of someone trying new things. Another good thing about mistakes is this: when you are making mistakes, you are learning. For example, Edison failed 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb. When he was asked how he felt to fail that many times, he said that he hadn’t failed 10,000 times, but rather had learned 10,000 things that didn’t work. Finally, when you make a mistake, you are much closer to success. Why? Because you have said what you should say, and you have done what you should do. Every time you make a mistake, you are closer to success. But it doesn’t mean that you can make mistakes without thinking. Instead, when you try new things you have to think them over, so that you can keep away from some unnecessary mistakes. We shouldn’t spend all our time and money on the only one way, but use them correctly, because our time and money are limited(有限的) There is an old saying, “if you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough.” So go bravely and make mistakes. And learn, and grow, and succeed. 【小题1】If you are making a mistake, that means__________.A.you’re careful
B.you’re kind
C.you’re growing
D.you know nothing
D.A and B
C.invented the computer
C.success
D.new things
People are always afraid of making mistakes. But sometimes it’s not bad to make mistakes, and here is why.At first, a mistake is a clear sign that you are trying new things. It’s always good to try new things, because when you are trying new things, you are growing. If you never try new things, how can you improve? How can you create? The simple answer is: “you can’t” Look around you, everything you see is the result of someone trying new things. Another good thing about mistakes is this: when you are making mistakes, you are learning. For example, Edison failed 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb. When he was asked how he felt to fail that many times, he said that he hadn’t failed 10,000 times, but rather had learned 10,000 things that didn’t work. Finally, when you make a mistake, you are much closer to success. Why? Because you have said what you should say, and you have done what you should do. Every time you make a mistake, you are closer to success. But it doesn’t mean that you can make mistakes without thinking. Instead, when you try new things you have to think them over, so that you can keep away from some unnecessary mistakes. We shouldn’t spend all our time and money on the only one way, but use them correctly, because our time and money are limited(有限的) There is an old saying, “if you are not making mistakes, you are not trying hard enough.” So go bravely and make mistakes. And learn, and grow, and succeed. 【小题1】If you are making a mistake, that means__________.A.you’re careful
B.you’re kind
C.you’re growing
D.you know nothing
D.A and B
C.invented the computer
C.success
D.new things
科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】C【小题2】D【小题3】B【小题4】C【小题5】C解析试题分析:这篇短文主要介绍了犯错误有时不是坏事情。通过爱迪生的故事告诉读者,有时通过犯错后才能吸取教训,成长,并成功。【小题1】细节理解题。根据短文第二段because when you are trying new things, you are growing.可知当你在尝试新事物时所犯的错误就是意味着你在成长。故选C【小题2】细节理解题。根据第二段If you never try new things, how can you improve? How can you create? The simple answer is: “you can’t”描述,如果你不尝试新事物,你怎样提高怎样创新?答案是你不能。故选D。【小题3】细节理解题。根据第四段Edison failed 10,000 times before he invented the light bulb描述,可知爱迪生在发明灯泡前失败了10000次,即在失败了10000次后,发明了灯泡。故选C【小题4】细节理解题。根据第四段。Finally, when you make a mistake, you are much closer to success.描述,当你犯错时,你就离成功更近了。结合上下文,故选B。【小题5】主旨大意题。根据短文内容及最后一段可知作者鼓励人们不要害怕犯错误,只有再犯了错误后才能吸取教训,成长,并成功。故选C,有时犯错是好事。考点:教育类短文阅读。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 i like english 的文章

随机推荐