一个英文歌歌词大概中文意思是我把我攒的零花钱买了任天堂的游戏 这是多么美好的世界

任天堂我真的失望了…………_掌机迷吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:5,846贴子:
任天堂我真的失望了…………
模拟版没跑了我的天啊,你要我用3DS玩这些游戏???
我就想知道大GW会如何?
老任的经费可以啊!
潇洒,帅气,自我。精神...
sony吓得赶紧也出个模拟器
以角色授權給動畫公司來...
不考虑手指习惯问题吗?...
给不出东西也就算了,主...
psv或者3ds都想入手,但...
电脑没带,两台手机一台...
据说是提高分辨率和屏幕...
挂机一个月得百万,你还蓝瘦香菇么?
着了实坑爹点儿。
怎么说也是10000日元买来的。暴走兔来和我战个痛快,联机
连敲冰块吧那个说啥也能俩人一起玩……
好啊。一起吧。不能浪费10000日元啊
不是早就知道了吗……
本来期待3D重制……结果是FC复刻
不早就也知道了吗
失望给任天堂写信去,我也已经给雷吉大猩猩写信了
上海张学友、王菲演唱会一站式购票!票品安全且真票!立即订购!
没3DS的淡定路过
我还是充好电准备收东西吧
我骂了1000多词,不知道他们能不能理解中式英文
Dear Sir or Madam:I am a game player from China, a pure Nintendo game enthusiast. If you are the leader of Nintendo, I sincerely hope that you can listen to my hearted wishes.我是一个来自中国的玩家,是一个纯正的任天堂爱好者。如果你是任天堂的领导,我衷心希望你能听听我的心声。First of all, I enjoy Nintendo game very much, such as The Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Mario, and so on. To be honest, I don’t like all the game of Nintendo, such as Pocket Monster, because it’s too tired for me to collect all those PMs. This is just a brief talk about my favor, because I consider that you must be confident with your games, and your games actually attract the players around the world. 首先,我非常喜欢任氏,比如塞尔达传说,火焰纹章,之类的。当然,也并不是所有任氏游戏我都喜欢,我不喜欢口袋妖怪,因为要收集齐所有的精灵实在是太累了。这方面我只是简单说说,因为我确信你们也是对自己的游戏充满信心吧,因为你们的游戏的确成功吸引了全世界的玩家。I intend to focus on some issues which Chinese players have encountered.我主要想就两个问题详细说说。First is that Chinese players are currently facing a serious trouble, because of the high price of 3DS in previous time. But many of Chinese players still did a lot to support Nintendo. Since I like Nintendo games very much, I bought 3DS at the initial time. At that time, the price of 3DS in China is about 2200 RMB. Regardless of many troubles, many players like me bought 3DS without any hesitation. 第一个问题我想说说中国玩家正在面临严重困境,尽管如此,他们中有很多还是在竭尽所能在支持任天堂。因为我很喜欢任氏,所有我在首发时期就购入了3DS。那时候在中国3DS需要2200元。尽管面临许多困难,很多玩家和我一样也毫不犹豫地购买了3DS。I intend to only talk about the problems which Chinese players encounter.我只想谈谈中国玩家遇到的困难。First of all, 3DS hasn’t been cracked. I know, it seems very ridiculous to talk about this problem with you, but it is actually a vital problem for Chinese players. You might think that Chinese players are shameless, because piracy is banned in all countries. However, the behavior of playing piracy in China should be understood. The most important reason is the video games don’t have genuine products in china. Certainly, the iQue sells a few of genuine games. But the number of game is too small. None of genuine games means that we can only choose smuggled goods. And smuggled good is equal to “expensive” and “no Chinese”. We buy a Japanese version game not only we should pay it for 300 to 430 RMB, but also its language is not Chinese. Further more, purchasing smuggled goods as well as purchasing piracy is also illegal behavior. Besides, 300 to 430 RMB can support a Chinese college student life for half a month, it also is the number of a senior high school student’s 3 months’ pocket money. If the language is not Chinese, we can’t play RPG or AVG, because if we want to play these varieties of game, we mast have a very high level of Japanese or English. But most of Chinese people don’t have such good foreign language, especially Japanese. 首先,3DS没有被破解。的确,和你们谈这个问题似乎真的是非常荒谬的,但是这对中国玩家来说确实是一个至关重要的问题。你们可能觉得中国玩家怎么那么不知羞耻,因为盗版在任何国家都是禁止的。但是,在中国,玩盗版的行为确实是应该被理解的。第一个原因是所有电视在中国是没有行货的。当然,神游公司确实引进了少量行货游戏,不过游戏数量实在是太少了。没有行货意味着我们只能选择水货,而水货就是“昂贵”和“没有中文”的代名词。我们购买一个日版游戏不仅需要300到430元,而且它还不是中文游戏。进一步说,购买水货和购买盗版一样是违法行为。另外,300到430元是一个一般中国大学生的半个月生活费,也是一个普通高中生的3个月零花钱。如果游戏不是中文,这代表着我们不能玩复杂剧情的RPG游戏和AVG游戏,因为这些游戏需要很高的日语或者英语水平,而大部分中国人是没有如此高的外语水平的,尤其是日语。
我觉得啊。
出港版3DS就行了。
剩下的和谐发不上来,留u吧
求雪叔发到我邮箱。
雪叔好人我邮箱,大家都懂的
回复15楼:
最后,谁嫌任天堂坑爹就写信去吧,反正我已经写了,你们可以参考
回复29楼:不愧是雪叔,V5的说
百度小说人气榜
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴