化学难题,附上解释!低分悬赏!啊
某一不纯的硝酸铵(NH4No3)样品,经检测得知其含氮为38%则混入的杂质可能是()A。NH4Cl
B。NH4HCo3
C。(NH4)2SO4
D.Co(NH2)22将FeO
Fes四种物质按铁元素质量分数由低至高排列顺序为-----------3 由Na2So4
MgSo4 造成的混合物,含氧为48%,则混合物中金属元素所含质量分数为————————————————
提问者采纳
D,计算硝酸铵和各选项的N含量,可知选择D才能达到38%的总N含量。A,此题不用计算也可,只需将后面三项与第一项做比对,分别换算成一个铁对应多少个氧的形式,S可以看成2个氧,即可得知答案。28%!
观察三种化合物,将酸根看成一个整体,可以看出Na2So4的原子量为23+96,K2HPO4可以看成39+96,
MgSo4 可以看成24+96,即酸根都是96,且氧原子都是4个,已知氧含量为48%,那么除金属元素外,其他非金属元素的含量即为24%(比对原子子量可知),则金属元素含量为100-48-24=28%
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
样品本身N含量35% 所以 肯定要选择个含量高于35%的混进去 计算一下 只有D含量40.6%多 2.
56/(56+18)
112/(112+48 )
168/(168+64)
56/(56+32)
比较大小的事 你自己来吧3. 没看懂
1、D2、FeO3、28%
化学的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁新课标高一化学必修1第一章单元测试题(附上答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2页免费20页1下载券4页免费4页免费3页免费 8页免费5页免费3页免费3页免费16页1下载券
喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页免费4页免费6页免费63页免费49页免费
新课标高一化学必修1第一章单元测试题(附上答案)|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢最好附上解释
在线等_百度知道
最好附上解释
avoid b? A police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to _______ paying his fare, but can you tell me the way to the post office、a porter b、Thanks.选项、this d、whatCharles regretted ______ the TV set last year. I’m busy、my callingA sudden noise of a fire-engine made him _______ to the door、anybody d: a.选项, I can’t say that、might— Hi、of d?—____________ 选项、No、afterWhile I was in the university、that they came c, what do you want、to buy c, she isn’t here、when d: a、You can do in your own way、could b、composes of b: a、Yes, so I shouldn’t go out: a.选项、because d.选项、was b、that of a porter d: a、Yes、I’m ill、Sorry: a. c?选项、to their comingThe atmosphere ______ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions. b: a、to their come d: a、hurrying b, I really don’t like being with you、which c, please. I’ll get her?—____________ 选项. d: a、No、consists of d. c.选项、Hold on.选项、is made up c、I’d love to. The price has now come down、makes up ofEach person at the reunion was required to talk to other relatives to find out if they would buy one of the histories _______ it were printed, I learned taking a photo、refuse d, you’re driving too fast、Excuse me、neglectWe all thought ______ pity that you were unable to attend our meeting、were—What can I do for you. b.选项、itI would rather _______ two weeks earlier、as a porter You ______ buy some reference books when you go to college. 内容: a: a、bring c? — _______ 选项. d、hurry d. d、to hurry— Can you go to the concert with us this evening, is Mary there: a、anyoneI had my meals ______ when I was ill in bed with a bad cold、will have to c、because ofThe old lady is quarrelling with others as if she _______ mad: a, I’m a stranger here. c、are d:You object _______: a、that b、buying b、call b、something c、whether b、brought d: a: a、I want a kilo of pears、to calling d? — _______ 选项、it b、is c、Don’t ask that. His salary as a driver is much higher than ______. The sports meeting was put off till the next week ______ rain、to call c、No, do you.选项、fromThe girl is ______ of a film star: a. b, don’t you、that they come b、to bring b: a. b、bringing—Excuse me: a、reject c, I already have plans、No、if c、that d. d.选项、somebody b, but I’m busy tonight?选项.选项: a、in spite of b, _______ is very useful now for me、you came here d、must to d、hurried c, she lives here、is a porter c.选项.选项、you should come here b、you come here c、No.选项You don’t mind ______ you Xiao Li.选项、which c. c、so c
提问者采纳
anyonesomething of
意为评价某个人在某个方面很出色 固定搭配I had my meals ___C___ when I was ill in bed with a bad cold, you’re driving too fast、Thanks: a: a、it b: a、buying b.选项.选项: a、bring c、in spite of b, I really don’t like being with you: a、will have to c、refuse d. His salary as a driver is much higher than ___C___. 内容.选项, 而what = 介词+which
因此只能选whichCharles regretted ____A__ the TV set last year、that they come b.选项、are d, that 、I’m ill. b, I learned taking a photo、could b: a. I’ll get her. d、Yes, she isn’t here. c: a, but can you tell me the way to the post office、avoid b: a、hurry d、call b,不能使用 it 、No、Sorry、because d: a: a?选项、you came here d、if c、which c、to their come d. c、reject c、a porter b、I want a kilo of pears? 根据意思做选择、were虚拟语气 系动词没有 is 或者was
根据题意 这事对现在情况的虚拟 因此D项准确 —What can I do for you, do you: a: a、this d、Hold on、what 限定性定语从句. d? — ___B____ 选项、might表示做建议
意为 当你去大学时候可以买一些参考书籍、to calling d、hurried c:You object ____D___、No. 据题意 情景对话The sports meeting was put off till the next week ___D___ rain、bringinghave sth done 、so c、composes of b. I’m busy、of d?—_____A_______ 选项? — _A______ 选项、that d、was b.选项, but I’m busy tonight。
While I was in the university、to call c, what do you want.选项、to hurrymake sb do sth— Can you go to the concert with us this evening.选项; get sb to do
have sb do&#47、brought d、to their comingobject to +名词形式The atmosphere ____C__ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions、anybody d, she lives here、to buy c。 You ___D___ buy some reference books when you go to college。A police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to ___C____ paying his fare,为了避免重复、when d, I can’t say that. c、must to d, I already have plans、you should come here b、No: a, ____B___ is very useful now for me?选项, get sth to be done&#47、you come here c: a,自然是出版以后、to bring b, is Mary there、my callingmind 后跟名词形式A sudden noise of a fire-engine made him ___C____ to the door.选项、Excuse me、fromregret+doing sth 意思为后悔做了某事
regret+to do 意思为 我很抱歉要说什么或者做什么The girl is ___B___ of a film star: a, so I shouldn’t go out、I’d love to.选项、something c、as a porter此题主语为his salary
因此在比较词than 后应当接续一个和其相对应的词: a、makes up ofA 应该是be composed of
B be made up by
D 意思是组成了 与题意不符Each person at the reunion was required to talk to other relatives to find out if they would buy one of the histories ____D___ it were printed、whether b、hurrying b,用that代替
其他三项 主谓不一致. d、Yes。— Hi.选项、that of a porter d. b: a、consists of d. b、because ofA 意为 如果发生某种情况的话 而题意表明是因为下雨因此推迟了运动会 B 不是因果关系 C 少了介词The old lady is quarrelling with others as if she _____D__ mad. d. b. c、No: a、is made up c.选项.选项、which c、Don’t ask that?—_____B_______ 选项、is a porter c.选项: a、somebody b, don’t you、is c、that they camedoing
make sb do
make sth done—Excuse me.选项、that b, I’m a stranger here、it一般选择形式主语时 都是用 it
that后为真正主语I would rather ____C___ two weeks earlier、after要购买. The price has now come down: a, please、No、neglect题意为 警方控诉那位年轻人企图拒交费用 A 意为避免 不合题意 B reject 虽有拒绝的意思 但是一般用作拒绝非正常要求 比如拒绝投降 D 意为忽略 We all thought _D_____ pity that you were unable to attend our meeting、You can do in your own wayYou don’t mind __D____ you Xiao Li
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
4. B 定语从句 which 指代take photo这个技术8. 这是固定搭配3. B 后面是虚拟语气 所以前面应该用if7。. Done是指让别人做某事 比如have my hair cut就是别人给我剪头发11. D my calling 解释. D 是因为下雨而推迟到下周 A是尽管 B C 都是连词 后面应该跟着完整的句子13. A 意思就是她是个很有名的影星 she is somebody是说她比较重要 VIP那样10. A 是逃避付费 试图躲避付费 忽略在道理上说不通 refuse后应该接不定式 reject太强硬了 跟前面的attempt不搭. A 问句一般是服务人员问的 比如售货员 所以就回答你的要求就可以了15. A regret doing是后悔已经做了的事情 regret to do是指会对将要做的事情感到后悔9. A 表示建议 不是必须的 所以B不对 must后面应该直接跟动词原形 might语气太弱了 而且也不符合逻辑17. A 如果是上门的话会说is Mary here而不是there 所以推断出应该在打电话18. C have sth. B 回答应该是我也不知道 然后说我也对这里很陌生 我也是新来的 这个意思 剩下的在内容上也不符合逻辑12. C 比较的是salary 所以后面应该有that 指代salary 然后of表示从属 说他当司机比当搬运工赚钱多多了16:mind doing sth. 后面their coming 是名词 object that后面应该跟虚拟语气5. 可以把my当作形容词来看 如果你觉得这样比较容易理解的话. Doing sth 所以就是one’s doing sth. Do sth。. D 虚拟语气 好像她很生气一样14. C make sb. C A应该用被动语态 B少of
D也应该用被动6. D object to sth. 没有mind sb. B 这是礼貌用语 在拒绝之前都要先说I’d love to 然后再说doing sth.&#47。。。21、19. D 后面的从句在前面用it来代替20
You don’t mind __D____ you Xiao Li, do you?选项: a、call b、to call c、to calling d、my callingA sudden noise of a fire-engine made him _____C__ to the door.选项: a、hurrying b、hurried c、hurry d、to hurry— Can you go to the concert with us this evening? — ____B___ 选项: a、No, I already have plans. b、I’d love to, but I’m busy tonight. c、No, I really don’t like being with you. d、I’m ill, so I shouldn’t go out. 内容:You object ___D____, don’t you?选项: a、that they come b、that they came c、to their come d、to their comingThe atmosphere __C____ certain gases mixed together in definite proportions.选项: a、composes of b、is made up c、consists of d、makes up ofEach person at the reunion was required to talk to other relatives to find out if they would buy one of the histories ____C___ it were printed.选项: a、whether b、if c、when d、afterWhile I was in the university, I learned taking a photo, __D_____ is very useful now for me.选项: a、it b、which c、that d、whatCharles regretted ___A___ the TV set last year. The price has now come down.选项: a、buying b、to buy c、of d、fromThe girl is __A____ of a film star.选项: a、somebody b、something c、anybody d、anyoneI had my meals ___C___ when I was ill in bed with a bad cold.选项: a、to bring b、bring c、brought d、bringing—Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the post office?—____________ 选项:B a、Don’t ask that. b、Sorry, I’m a stranger here. c、No, I can’t say that. d、No, you’re driving too fast. The sports meeting was put off till the next week ___D___ rain.选项: a、in spite of b、so c、because d、because ofThe old lady is quarrelling with others as if she _D______ mad.选项: a、was b、is c、are d、were—What can I do for you?—________A____ 选项: a、I want a kilo of pears. b、You can do in your own way. c、Thanks. d、Excuse me. I’m busy. His salary as a driver is much higher than ____D__.选项: a、a porter b、is a porter c、that of a porter d、as a porter You __B____ buy some reference books when you go to college.选项: a、could b、will have to c、must to d、might— Hi, is Mary there, please? — ____A___ 选项: a、Hold on. I’ll get her. b、No, she isn’t here. c、Yes, she lives here. d、Yes, what do you want? A police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to ___A____ paying his fare.选项: a、avoid b、reject c、refuse d、neglectWe all thought ___D___ pity that you were unable to attend our meeting.选项: a、that b、which c、this d、itI would rather ___D____ two weeks earlier.选项: a、you should come here b、you come here c、you came here d、you had come here
同学你加我我在线给你讲
D,C,B,D,C,C,B,A,B,C,B,D,D,A,C,A,A,A,D,D
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 附上是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐