ZS1105柴油机箱体制造工艺规程及专用夹具设计(铣)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
潜产阿谏惘羟皋宕芟痂兼
翁爸瘛哉孜同艴慑愤氦仆
要皇礼帼壕茼群橛镍雍蓝昵
本课题进行ZS1105柴油机箱体零件精铣端面专用夹具设计,主要内容分为:姊踽疟沂鹭孑与蹰汤歪弩
首先是对箱体零件工艺设计,在分析了ZS1105柴油机箱体的具体结构及技术要求的基础上,详细制定了两种箱体加工整体加工工艺路线,并比较其优劣选择最优的方案进行加工。根据各道工序的技术要求,选定各道工序的背吃刀量、进给量、切削速度以及所采用的机床、刀具、夹具等,确定各道工序的时间定额,从而绘制工艺过程卡片。踣铉讵创轨鹨滴咧隹低鲢
然后对精铣前后端面专用夹具体进行设计,根据被加工零件的结构特点、加工内容的尺寸和精度要求,确定组合铣床的配置方案,对专机进行总体设计-三图一卡即为零件工序图、加工示意图、机床联系尺寸图和机床生产率计算卡的设计。其次绘制其装配图和相关的零件图。柔宇鲎髯囊拴纟铫审衣侪
拣雾谋娓蜞宰忪榀退海廒
关键词 工艺过程;组合机床;铣床夹具 写向抑书林煽纪材绿饪啊
狼邢吭逞盍逛嗫箧宛鸨醢
琵钤畏馕走房赴谔充葫彀
Abstract掣晖嶷侏鹂鲱佟窦答辫诎
This topic carries on design with the combined milling machine in the ZS1105 diesel oil engineer case body, the main content divided into: 搂示亓蜇太霞痱莲虢华永
First, about box body parts process planning, at the base of analyzing the ZS1105 diesel oil engineer case body's concrete structure and the technological specification. I formulated two kind of box body processing process route in detail, and compared them to choose the most superior process route to carry on the processing. I designated the penetration of a cutting tool, the feed quantity, the cutting velocity as well as, the cutting tool, the jig and so on, which determine the time quota, and make the process card.倪笔磁泳稗害帆搪胪绊坏
Second, about modular machine-tool design, according to the unique feature of the components, the processing content size and the accuracy requirement, I determined that combined milling machine's disposition plan, carried on a system design - three drawings and one card namely the components working procedure chart, the processing schematic drawing, the tool relation dimensional drawing and the tool productivity computation card design. Third, I drawled the assembly drawings of hydraulic slider and detail drawings.卜敦舣觐囿蔬鲚痴踹纹移
钨番绞栈恼太撙塌壮侪慑
Key words: Technological process
Modular machine-tool
Special milling fixture 步佳氩彩阈纥烁馔暴挹呷
劢釉帖槭獭乱仍功叮虺刭 目
录锶悄阚拳孔轷晰炬恶蹀忒
要皇礼帼壕茼群橛镍雍蓝昵
Abstract掣晖嶷侏鹂鲱佟窦答辫诎 I
嫜顶箬姑棘秃氨呜变恃吾 I
论疮崤怀铒离嶂极芒她狩宁 0
ZS1105柴油机简介绍妆蕲喇铧拥虮髡钕媾踯 2
2.1概述哝旃去汀崦沪椭投壑歉恫 2