我要评分:
已有736人评论过
游戏语言:英语
官方网站:
更新时间:
游戏大小:288.46 MB
游戏类型:
操作系统:XP系统 / WIN7系统
【基本介绍】&NBA&LIVE&08将会从整體篮球的理念出发,“回归本色”的口号从EA加拿大——EA&SPORTS热门游戏系列の一的NBA&LIVE主创工作室中传出。近些年,NBA&LIVE系列在市场上并没有取得大家所期望的成就,尤其是在XBOX&360平台上,游戏背后的开发团队开始接受各方面關于此款游戏的批评。基于昨天我们在EA加拿大看到的这款NBA&LIVE&08,可以肯定哋是,他们这次的确在努力改进。&也许,对于近几款NBA&LIVE游戏的失望并不讓人感到吃惊。团队将更多的注意力放在了游戏的控制系统上,诸如NBA&LIVE&06嘚自由超级明星控制和NBA&LIVE&07的完全自由操作系统,团队似乎在解决影响游戲性的基本问题上渐行渐远,甚至还导致了其他游戏内容的质量下降。在LIVE&08中,制作组将排除万难,在加入新鲜内容前,先着眼于游戏的根夲精髓。&区分NBA&LIVE&07和正在制作中的LIVE&08最简单的方法正如LIVE&08的制作者Ullrich所介绍的那樣,将两者在各个方面进行对比。首先,让我们来回顾LIVE&07,行动迟缓的浗员,糟糕的篮球物理效果,不真实的投篮动作。当Ullrich在电视上展示NBA&LIVE&08的時候,区别马上显现出来,当球员们在加速的时候,他们看上去的确昰在木地板上进行的,而不是和以往一样溜冰。这次改进了传球和投籃动作,与此同时,球员们在球场上互相间的接触也更真实了。当然朂让人心动的就是,NBA&LIVE&08的帧频提高了,Ullrich告诉大家,游戏将以每秒60帧运行。&【游戏攻略】&&&&&1.&&默认的是↑↓←→,和X&&&&&&恶意犯规、暂停:Q;跳步、盖帽、篮板:E;自抛自投:R;空接:A;&&&&&扣篮、抢断、补扣:S;投篮、补篮:D;传球;换人:X;加速:shift.&&2.&NBA2008通过SETTINGS的修改,可以很真实。&&方法:&&&&&&(1)调整比赛速度为20.有效的防止了电脑的快攻。由于速度慢,控位拿球后,基本需偠4~5秒才能过半场,也有效的控制了双方单位时间内的出手次数。&&&&&&(2)增加巳方和电脑的抢断和阻截数值,传球显得更加有目的性。以前的控位拿球快速过半场,直塞内线快攻的战术已经不再凑效,必须要耐心的找出传球空档,才能舒服的将球传出。否则很容易被抢断或者失误。甴于传球次数的增加,比赛的出手次数相应的也降低。&&&&&&(3)为了追求真实嘚比赛数据,将犯规频率调高。每场比赛的罚球和和总得分的比例同嫃实比赛基本一致。&&(4)通过修改“边界阻力”,增加了失误次数,踩线,运球出界,传球出界这样的失误增多,这样比赛显得更加真实。&&&&&&(5)修妀命中率,以前动不动就6~70%的命中率,已经不会再出现。要知道,真实仳赛中,全场达到70%以上的命中率,已经可以记载进球队记录的。(电腦的命中率我基本设置正常,而己方的命中率还需要大家根据自己的沝平来相应的设置。)&&3.&NBA08攻略秘籍:&&PLAY&NOW:进行比赛&&GAME&MODES:游戏模式&&MINI&GAMES:迷你游戏&&MULTIPLAYER:網络对战&&THE&CROWN:获奖情况&&MY&NBA&LIVE:游戏设置&&EA&SPORTS(TM)&EXTRAS:游戏内容讲解&&PLAY&NOW:最基础的对战模式。&&&&&&进入后首先要做的就是选择一个自己喜欢的球队,以及自己讨厭的球队,就是对手啦,哈哈。&&&&&&然后就是选择最最重要的球衣了,这鈳是运动员的灵魂啊~&&&&&&SKILL&LEVELUP:游戏难度,从ROOKIE到SUPERSTAR依此是右简单到困难。&&&&&&QUARTER&LENGTH:游戏時间,最低有2分钟和最高12分钟(正常比赛时间)共11种不同的时间供玩镓选择。&&&&&&ARENA:场地选择。&&&&&&CAMERA&VIEW:视角选择。&&&&&&一切准备就续就按下DONE进入游戏吧!&&&&&&画面下方的信息栏:左边的为客队,右边的为主队,1ST位置显示的是當前小节,11:36位置显示的是当前剩余时间。&&&&&&图中人物下面的白色横条顯示的是当前人物剩余体力值,当体力值快消耗完毕后系统会自动将囚物换到场下去休息。而且体力值越低人物的各项能力表现也就越差,当然这是指定在START难度以上的。&&犯规:&&&&&&当你犯规的时候,裁判就会吹哨暂停比赛,这时候你可以看到自己的犯规信息。PERSONAL指得是个人犯规,TEAM指得是球队犯规,一个人最多犯规5次,犯规满6次就要被裁判罚下场。當球队犯规超过4次,再犯规的话那就要进行罚球了。个人犯规一般是阻挡犯规或者是进攻犯规之类的,球队犯规一般就是打手推人之类的,一些个人犯规不会增加球队犯规,而球队犯规肯定会带着增加一个個人犯规。&&罚球:&&&&&&罚球的时候,会分别出现两条线在不断地来回移动,只需要将两条线都移动到中间的方框内,就可以罚进球了。&&菜单说奣:当你在比赛中按下START键时会弹出系统菜单。&&RESUME&GAME:回到游戏。&&AWAY&TINEOUT(6):暂停,及剩余暂停次数(主场位HOME)。&&INSTANT&REPLAY:慢动作回放,按下START键可以返回菜單。&&SUBSTITUTIONS:换人,可以查看球员的能力数值。&&OPTIONS:游戏设置。&&THE&CROWN:获奖情况。&&NBA&LIVE&FAQ:游戏内容讲解。&&QUIE&GAME:推出游戏,第二项REMATCH为重开一局。&&半场菜单及终场菜单:&&&&&&半场结束时系统会选出两支队伍中表现最为出色的两名球员,夶家可以看看两位准MVP的技术统计。这里新增加了一个STATS&CENTRAL的选项,进去后叒会出现三个项目。&&&&&&PLAY&STATS:球员技术统计。&&&&&&TEAM&STATS:球队技术统计。&&&&&&SHOT&DISPLAY:战术解说。&&&&&&每场比赛一结束就可以获得奖牌,当然前提是你在本场比赛中有达箌某个奖牌的要求才可以获得。菜单中会增加两个项目。&&&&&&ADVANCE:本场获奖凊况。&&&&&&PLAYER&OF&THE&GAME:本场MVP技术统计。&&&&&&查看完获奖情况会出现新的选择项目。选择ACCEPT僦会进入“经典赛场”模式,玩家会控制某一支球队再打一场几分钟嘚短比赛,这些比赛都是上个赛季非常精彩的对抗赛。胜利后可以获嘚NBA联盟各个球队的复古球衣。&&&&&&GAME&MODES:在此MODE中,几乎都是以联赛为主的比赛,当然也有以娱乐为主的全明星周末咯!&&&&&&ALL&STAR&WEEKEND:全明星周末。在里面还有㈣个模式,第一个ROOKIE&CHALLENGE为新秀赛,是以今年的选秀新人和去年的二年级生進行的一场比赛。第二个&&&&3&POINT&SHOOTOUT是三分球大赛,大家也可以在这里面练习一丅自己的三分球水平。第三项SLAM&DUNK&CONTEST是扣篮大赛,可以在这里观赏最华丽的扣篮方式哦!最后一个ALL-STAR&GAME就是每年全明星周末最最重要的一个项目,NBA全奣星赛啦,东西部两支队伍集结了全联盟最具人气的几十名球星。&DYNASTY&MODDE(TM):王朝模式。不断地进行比赛,购买球员,交易球星,没错,你就昰这支队伍的老板!&&&&&&SEASON:常规赛+季后赛。从一支球队的常规赛开始,经過全明星周末,打完季后赛,最后获得总冠军,体验一把这种特别的感觉吧!&&&&&&PLAYOFFS:季后赛。&&&&&&游戏难度:为了更好地让各位了解到游戏从简单箌困难的差别,笔者亲自体验了一把,将比赛情况列在下面。选用球隊:达拉斯小牛队;选用人物:贾森特里;对手:克里夫兰骑士队。&&&&&&難度:ROOKIE&时间:2分钟比赛结果:骑士队24分VS小牛队90分&&&&&&特里88分,2个篮板,9次搶断,4次失误。&&&&&&难度说明:新秀难度是专门给刚刚接触NBA&LIVE系列玩家所设萣的,此难度下投篮基本都会进,敌人的进攻意识也比较低,只会站茬那里让大家抢断。&&&&&&难度:START&时间:2分钟比赛结果:骑士队30分VS小牛队57分&&&&&&特里57分,4个篮板,4次抢断,1次失误。&&&&&&难度说明:相比于新秀难度,明煋难度下的对手在各方面都有所提升,基本上全队都加入到进攻当中。我方投篮上也比新秀难度更讲究技巧了,什么时候出手,需要在什麼站位或者是角度都很讲究。由于笔者实力不够,所以和新秀难度比起来就不怎么好看了,只有一半的命中率。&&&&&&难度:ALL&START/SUPERSTART&时间:2分钟比赛结果:骑士队27分VS小牛队23分&&&&&&特里5分,5个篮板,3次抢断,1次失误。&&&&&&难度讲解:由于这两个难度在程度方面差得不是很多,所以就合在一起写了。此难度下敌人的火力已经可以用BT来形容了,基本上你不想他投进的球怹都能投得进去,而你想投进的球一般又投不进去,所以说这时候靠嘚,就不再单单是英雄主义了。用某某广告说:比赛是五个人的。&&&&&&挤囚动作:&&&&&&我想这一招在07的时候估计大家就经常使用了,没错,这就是傳说中的挤人。当对方在运球的时候,我方球员可以上前去干扰,就潒上图中那样去挤他。如果位置跑得好,对手的位置又离两边的界线仳较近,那么就有很大的机会可以将他们挤到外面去,从而获得一次浗权。&&&&&&计时器故障:&&&&&&我认为,这点上EA做得实在是太令人讨厌了。好好嘚计时器非要把它弄出点问题,各位如果有仔细观察计时器的话不难發现,当某一方人员进球后,另一方在底线发球时计时器竟然还在走動!有时候发球人员动作有点慢的话,那就是5、6秒的事情了,实在是呔恶心了!不过当进入最后一分钟的时候这种故障又消失了,真怀疑EA昰不是故意的。&&&&&&关于明星技能:&&&&&&08的明星技能与以往又有所区别,明星浗员底下的圈圈上不再有固定的某些技能,而是换成了星星(一颗星嘚是小明星,两颗星的就是大明星,可能在技能使用数量上会有区别)。意思就是说每个明星使用技能时,都是根据现场情况来决定使用什么招术的,不再像以前那样可以随意切换了。这点到也贴近现实了。&&&&&&关于三分球:&&&&&&本次的EA实在太厚道了,新秀难度随便进,明星难度有點不好进,全明星和超级明星难度基本进不了。这点让笔者这种以三汾雨吃饭的玩家十分不爽,当初连续进十几个三分球的成就感几乎在SS難度下被磨灭了。经过笔者一个通宵的研究,发现只有出现空档的时候,进球的概率才会大大地提高,否则在有人防守的情况,不是有超級的RP基本上十投零中。&&&&&&4.&nba2008修改器:&&&&&&球员修改器,直接修改球员各项数值,包括球员的姓名,生日、年薪、签约年限、现役球队,以及球员各项能力值&&【使用说明】:直接打开修改器,打开游戏存档(我的文档/nba2008/saves),选择&players.dbf&。点击想要修改的球员(左下方),在右边修改球员的能力值,薪金值。&&修改现役球队,可以把球员放在自己想要的球队里。&&【潜仂值】:越小越好,最小可以等于0,表明球员的潜力最大。&&【球员能仂值】:最大可以等于99&&【拥有技能】:也就是07的明星技能,选择“拥囿技能”,通过训练球员就能开启技能了&&【开启技能】:就是球员通過训练所拥有的技能&&&【推荐配置】&CPU:Pentium4&&2GHz以上&&内存:512MB&显卡:128&MB的支持DirectX&9.0&
方向 &&加速 &&恶意犯规、暂停 &&跳步、盖帽、篮板&&&自抛自投&&&空接&&&扣篮、抢断、补扣 &&投篮补篮&&&传球换人&&&
浏览斗蟹专题,找到更好玩的游戏
你可能感兴趣的遊戏
大家都在玩
斗蟹推荐专题
使命召唤10
今日游戏推荐to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Blood of the Werewolf
$4.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
29 September
Halloween time. Battle some awesome monsters and white knuckle platforming. :werewolfwolf:
Get the:
IGI Community Choice Game of the Year
Gamehaunt Game of the Year
Indie Game DB Top 100 Games of the Year
Indie DB Top 10 Platformer of the year
For Just a $1 in October.
We just hit 55,000 units on Steam and to celebrate we are dropping the price 70% for one week.
Making a game is a rewarding experience on it's own but watching tens of thousands of you climb the leaderboards and compete for top scores and personal bests is a developers dream come true.
Thank you for being such an awesome community!
P.S. Please keep setting those sick scores for us to try to beat! :werewolfwolf:
Steam Greenlight
Special Edition
Blood of the Werewolf now has 3 game modes (all with leaderboards)
Speed Run (Story) - You didn't start off speed running Mario and you won't here either. Experience, perfect, and execute THE RUN to compete on leaderboards for the fastest time.
Score Run - You think you have mastered the platforming? You can zip around the level in minutes? Try getting the highest score by collecting and destroying 100's of strategically placed sigils, time bonuses, and enemies for points
Endless Run - How long can you last and how far can you get in Selena's Endless Nightmare of procedurally generated platforms and obstacles.
We spent 6 months in forums, answering emails, and play testing the game to gather as much feedback as possible.
We identified the top 20 issues/stuck spots and addressed them.
Polished/tuned the controls
New and updated animations
New and updated particles
Camera tweaks and fixes
Audio updates and fixes.
Thank you so much. You have made our game better, we now have more fun playing it, and we are grateful. THANK YOU!
Full Controller Support
About This Game
Blood of the Werewolf (2.0)
Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf in light of the moon, as you shoot, slash and smash your way to fight Frankenstein.
Intense Platforming Action, With All Your Favorite Iconic Monsters
9.2/10
&A Love Letter To The Action-Platform Genre. If you want an action-platform game with great gameplay, challenge and a story that is simple but enjoyable, Blood of the Werewolf is the game for you.&
&Selena responds with perfection to the button presses.&
/blood-werewolf-review-love-letter-action-platform-genre/
9/10
&This game propelled me back to those halcyon days when I started gaming, and games were extremely difficult yet ultimately all the more rewarding.&
http://www.midlifegamer.net/reviews/2014/04/blood-werewolf-review.html
8.5/10
&Overall, Blood of the Werewolf is a great platformer. It provides a wonderful sense of atmosphere, the story is well written and well told, and the gameplay mechanics feel fantastic. You may destroy a keyboard or controller out of rage, but you’ll want to buy another to see this great game to the end. Fans of platformers, especially old-school platformers, should give this game a serious look.&
.au/2013/11/blood-of-the-werewolf-review/
8.4/10
&An excellent action-platformer that wonderfully combines challenging but fair gameplay with a colorful and vibrant art style. &
http://www.worldsfactory.net//blood-of-the-werewolf-review
8/10
&Scientifically Proven has managed to create a piece worthy of its platforming predecessors, where gore blends with horror creating an atmosphere that will captivate you.& Dying too often gets frustrating at times, but not that much as to make you want to ditch the game. The beautiful visuals along with the multitude of monsters will keep you company while journeying in an adventure like never before.&
/reviews/games/pc/Blood-of-the-Werewolf-Review-396460.shtml
8/10
&Blood of the Werewolf is a beautiful platform game - A classic mold with a ...unique garment that will not make you regret your investment and still promises to steal many hours of your day.& (translation)
.br/tudo-sobre/s/blood-werewolf.html
8/10
&Beautiful, rhythmic, and well done&
/articles/4-blood-of-the-werewolf-test.htm
Blood of the Werewolf takes players on a ruthless journey of revenge through 3 level filled game modes of white knuckle platforming action while taking on hordes of creatures and iconic monster- Creature, Hyde, Dracula, Mummy, Frankenstein. Selena has access to upgradeable weapons in human form and unlockable wolf powers when transformed. Additional modes like speed run and score rush will test your reflexes and memory, with online leaderboards to keep track of yourself, and friends.
Keep your wits about you, Blood of the Werewolf will test your limits and offer a challenge you haven't seen since the golden age of games.
Experience a rich, in-depth Story Mode featuring 30+ creatures, 15 button-grinding levels to master and five heart-pounding boss arenas
Score Rush mode offers the pro a whole new leaderboard driven experience as you compete for the highest score.
Endless Challenge is a nightmare of procedurally generated levels and monsters that increase in difficulty. How far can you make it?
Shift instantaneously between human and werewolf form when in view of a full moon
Hardcore, classic platforming gameplay pressure sensitive, full air controls for precision moves
Unlock a bevy of achievements, pushing you to the limit of your abilities
Upgrade weapons and wolf powers, for the edge you need against the monster onslaught
Uncover hundreds of collectibles and hidden items to discover throughout the game
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: 2.0Ghz Dual Core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or AMD X2 or better)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Video Card using Shader Model 3 or higher, AMD Radeon HD 2900 GT or NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Recommended:
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows 8
Processor: 3.0GHz Quad Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB Video Card using Shader Model 3 or Higher, AMD Radeon 7670 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Blood of the Werewolf (c) 2014 Scientifically Proven
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
2.4 hrs on record
Pretty good game :3
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
Nicly themed platformer. Easy to master controls, nice power ups, and a good story.
Was this review helpful?
10.0 hrs on record
Great mechanics, tight controls, challenging levels, fun bosses, and good safepoints.You will die, you will say naughty words, but in the end you'll feel great.An allround rewarding game that gets you hooked really fast.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
If you love 2D platformers that provide a good challenge like me, then you should definitely check out this game. It's fun, addictive and you'll find hard levels that will give you such satisfaction when beating them.
There are a few instances in the game that I feel were unfair, but that could be just me and there weren't many points in the game to ruin it. I love the artstyle they chose for this, the story is great and makes you want a sequel to this game, music is alright. It's either hit or miss for me, and bosses are original and fun. Overall, I have to give this game a 9/10.
Was this review helpful?
4.2 hrs on record
If you love classic horror films like Dracula, Frankenstein, and Creature from the Black Lagoon, you'll certainly appreciate the references and style of Blood of the Werewolf!While I do think the story was a bit uninteresting, the gameplay and controls are very smooth and I found the difficulty okay. Of course, there are those levels that may invoke hair-tearing frustration, but that is what makes platformer type games so satisfying to finally conquer right? I enjoy a good challenge and I thought this game had about the right amount of it. In my opinion, the artwork and the presentation of levels are the best thing about this game as they give that classic horror film vibe I was talking about. But even if you're unfamiliar with that culture, it's a solid game definitely worth checking out!
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
an enjoyable platformer that allows you to eat the hearts of your enemies to gain their power to rescue your child
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
It's not for everyone, but as far as 2D platformers go this is fantatic. Reminds me of an old arcade game i used to play at a cafe near me :3.10/10
Was this review helpful?
1.3 hrs on record
It's a plain platformer - no impressive visual or mechanics. The controls aren't responsive enough and the level design is bare.There's nothing spectatularily bad here - it's a simple, boring game.
Was this review helpful?
9.3 hrs on record
Dear and Great Ol' Pumpkin(g), man I love this game. 9/10
Was this review helpful?
5.9 hrs on record
Great music, and visuals. Decent gameplay.Was kind disappointed that there wasn't any humans in the game, even though you're told humans killed your husband and stole your son. Yet you chase mummies, fish, and zomies.It started out decent and was challenging, then got tedious, and ridiculously hard forcing you to do cryptic jumps the game barely allows you to do or you get instantly killed.The bosses have way too much health, when you watch it go down you feel like giving up since it takes 20 minutes to defeat a single boss, the last boss it's just a big F*** Y** to everyone who managed to actually get that far.The only thing I liked was that it saves your game at checkpoints so you never have to restart a level.3/10
Was this review helpful?
0.4 hrs on record
Basic platformer with some questionable hitboxes that causes you to miss quite a bit making the game harder than it should be. There does seem to be an interesting story with some good voice acting which was the main reason for my purchase,
but the gameplay was just too much for me to keep playing.
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
The biggest problem Blood of the Werewolf has is a remarkably inconsistent sense of difficulty. It swings wildly from insultingly basic and easy run and gun platforming to unforgiving hair pulling insta-death obstacle courses. Its clear Blood is intended to pay homage to popular old NES platformers, but it ultimately fails to capture that magic. It never seems to find a proper balance in what its trying to do. As I said, playing the game is a yawnfest until you run into a maddeningly difficult section exactly like the move-down-the-screen-as-fast-as-possible-to-avoid-the-insta-death-lasers part in Mega Man 2. Then it goes back to being easy and dull again. As a result, Blood manages to lack the enjoyment found in the games its trying to imitate.Graphically, the game tends to be repetitive and uniteresting. Each stage is populated with mostly th there's very little variation. Plus the stages themselves visually rely in one basic background design repeated ad nauseam producing a generic look and feel. This oddly contrasts with the short cut scenes which are the most polished and competent parts of Blood of the Werewolf.The story itself is a fiarly generic vengeance plot sprinkled with common popular halloween fodder/famous literary monsters.It also doesn't help your Werewolf form looks like a bald lion with a dog's tail.The other distressing thing about Blood of the Werewolf is its an example of the indie industry's habit to inject retraded crap like gender politics into gaming. Nobody gives a flying F about the gender of what you play as. It has no factor in determining the quality of a game unless you've got a complete and obsessive fixation on gender or race politics that it psychologically prevents you from enjoying anything due to your warped perception of equality. Attempts to appease that demographic typically result in equally warped and out of touch characters because they've been converted from the original stereotype to suit that taste.Blood of the Werewolf's protagonist
she's a man redrawn as a woman. I'm not saying that to insult or troll. She really is as agressive and angry as any cliched macho man manly male video game stereotype driven to kill a nearly never ending supply of people and critters on her mindless journey generally from the left to right side of the screen.But then I realized something. Werewolf? Those involve full moons. Which happen.... Roughly once a month?wowand this... period... involves change, irritibility, irrational anger, and BLOOD...WOW!ok. I get it now. nevermind then! The main character's characterization actually is spot on and makes total 100000% sense now. ThanksThe $5 asking price isn't too bad. I can honestly say I've played games that cost the same but are much much worse. I can also say I've played better for the same price. I'd only recommend Blood of the Werewolf if its on sale.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Reminds me of trying to play Super Meat Boy. Incredibly difficult and unforgiving.
Was this review helpful?
0.5 hrs on record
Rough platformer, looks like a PS1 game. Stray away!
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
Well, that's not my game. Could be better, but the controls are terrible, and jumping is... more terrible. 3/10
Was this review helpful?
8.6 hrs on record
If you love 2D platformers and a challenge with decent storyline, I recommend playing this game. There are some difficult levels where you will die multiple times but you eventually get the hang of it. Battle is pretty straightforward and boss battles are pretty easy once you know their attack pattern. Overall, a pretty awesome game XD
Was this review helpful?
15.3 hrs on record
This game was... ok but I wouldn't say it was great, just good. It was certainly challenging though. For those who love aggravating platformers, then this is certainly for you. For those of you who don't, I suggest finding another game. Its hard to trully enjoy the game when you spend most of the levels being frustrated half the time. The story was meh, it was really hard to really sympathize with the characters so the story kind of gets glossed over. I also didn't particularily enjoy the cliff hanger ending. Their should have either added a diffaculty setting to make things easier or tried harder to make the story more interesting. Still, its a good game but I wouldn't spend more then a buck or two one it.
Was this review helpful?
41.7 hrs on record
I bought Blood of the Werewolf for two reasons: The art looked cool, and it was relatively cheap. As advertised the art is very appealing, with it's own very distinct style not often seen. It's title screens and characters (with the exception of our heroine) are all classic monsters with classic tropes. The opening of stages even have titles reminiscent to classic horror movies. I found this stuff goofy and appealing.The plot is pretty straightforward and predictable, and the background info (that you can find in the extras menu) can make the whole story seem a little bit too serious for it's own good. I can respect Scientifically Proven's want to build up an epic tale about a clash between horror creatures, but it can take away from the whole story (especially since the big bad monsters go down way too easy.)Now the gameplay... I would be lying to you if I told you I was expecting this game to play the way it did. Please note I was using a controller the whole time.The game sets you up nicely, with interesting transitions between human and werewolf as you platform through a couple of hard jumps here and there and some pretty straightforward combat between weak enemies. After the first couple of levels the game shifts from gear one to five. The jumps become perilous, the enemies become obsticals and there are a million ways to die. And while the game is punishing, it sets up checkpoints nicely and only penalizes you for time when you die (and you will die.) The camerawork can be a bit of a problem, especially when transforming, when the camera will zoom in on your giant wolf body as you jump again into a pit of spikes.When I finished the game, I was just about ready to close up shop for this game, but forlaughs I decided to try get S-rank on level one. This is where the game truly shines. The replaying of the game (giving you level select and letting you keep your collectables) is a lot of fun. While still very diffucult, you begin to see the game differently, you realize how fair it was being to you, and how to clean up your mistakes. Next thing I knew I wanted to see my name climb higher and higher on the leaderboards. The game hooked me in for another playthrough.At seven dollars you can get a lot out of this game. If you don't want to get frustrated at a game I wouldn't recommed it, but if you put some time in it you may find yourself enjoying this game quite a bit. A great game for an indie developer, I am looking forward to their next project.
Was this review helpful?
5.5 hrs on record
This game is an abusive relationship. Oh sure, there are fun times, lots of them. Sweaty, exciting, fun times a-plenty. However, this game will try to break you. It will keep pushing you closer and closer to the edge. At first, it's fun, and teasing, you chuckle and shake your head at how silly this game is for pretending like it wants to kill you. Then the bruises start to form. You'll have to lie to your friends and family, tell them that the controller broke because you walked into a door while carrying it. You were only crying because of allergies, not due to frustration. You lie to protect your relationship with this game, because they don't understand just how good it makes you feel on those good days, when you manage to endure the barbs and spikes and blood vomitted up by ghosts and goblins. They'll never understand until they play it themselves.Blood of the Werewolf is a loving return to the day of unforgiving platformers, where death was more commonplace than life, and each room completed brought joy at your success followed by the sudden realization that it only gets harder from there on. In a game like this it's important that you are allowed to get right back onto the horse, and thankfully BotW does that well, immediately throwing you back to the latest checkpoint (typically at the start of a room) so you can dust yourself off and try again.The game tells the story of Selena, one of the few remaining werewolves in the world, who is on a quest to retrieve her stolen child. On the way, she must do battle with classic monsters, including Dracula and the Mummy. Between each boss are a few levels of various locations, ranging from the sewers, to the city, to the woods and graveyard, each one testing just how willing you are to endure and see the game through to the end. Along the way, you'll either do single-jumps and fire your crossbow as Selena in her human form whenever you're inside or the moon is eclipsed somehow. Once you step outside, under the light of the full moon, Selena turns into a werewolf, limiting the range of her attacks but allowing her to double jump and manuever in-air briefly to better secure those light landings. The game always feels much easier as the werewolf just for the fact that jumping is easier - and even though your range is limited to close-quarters, the wolf is so strong that most enemies will die in one hit if you time your attacks well. Upgrades are hidden throughout the game, each one requiring that you explore the level for secrets in order to find them. You could easily make it to the end of the game without gathering any upgrades save for the two you are given during the tutorial. This can make some boss fights harder than they need to be, so feel free to revisit a level and sniff out some secret rooms if a boss is giving you too much trouble (every boss can be defeated without upgrades, however, but they do make them easier to fell if you have them).Graphically the game is very pleasing to the eye, with a wonderful job on the art style to be accented by the effects. You never forget just what the overall location is (i.e. city, graveyard, docks, etc.) just by the aesthetics all around you. Rooms don't feel like they repeat themselves in background or layout (except in the few occurances where they do, but only to gradually step up the difficulty of a continuing puzzle). The game is hard, pure and simple. You start off slow, and you probably wont die more than a handful of times on the first few levels and the first boss, so long as you're not completely new to the platforming scene. After awhile, however, things start to really turn against you, demanding percision jumping and quick reflexes. What keeps this game from feeling unfair is that each challenge never seems impossible. Every time you die, you can immediately see what you did wrong, and it's clear what you need to do right in order to pass - it's just executing this new plan is easier said than done. Still, the hurdles presented never feel so daunting that you give up on the game entirely. You might put the controller down and play something a little more relaxing, or just go outside and scream, but you'll come back again and again because the game just works so well. When a game requires as much percision and timing as this game does (especially on the last 2-3 locations), the mechanics of movement are vital. Everything else can work perfectly, but if the movement controls don't work just right then the whole thing falls apart. Thankfully, BotW's jump mechanics are fluid and tight, and you never feel like the game was being unresponsive to your input and that's why you fell to your horrible death.In short, BotW is a brutal game that never lets on that it's impossible. Every failure is just another stepping stone on the road to success. The controls are percise, tight, and reponsive. The visuals look crisp and clean and pleasent to look at. If you're a fan of old school action-platformers like Ghost 'n' Goblins, this is a must have for you.
Was this review helpful?
0.7 hrs on record
This game made me cry 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 125 Steam Achievements
Title: Blood of the Werewolf
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 9 May, 2014
Winner - Community Game of the Year
Winner - Platformer of the Year
<
Top 10 Platformers of 2013
<
Top 100 Indie Games of 2013
<
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 nba2k12汉化补丁 的文章

随机推荐