推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口我要三至六年级的英语单词的第三人称单数形式
我要三至六年级的英语单词的第三人称单数形式
我要三至六年级的英语单词的第三人称单数形式。帮我找这些动词.举个例子:原形watch,第三人称单数形式watches
。帮我找一些,越多越好.分也多喔!
补充:是要你们写三至六年级的英语单词的第三人称单数形式的单词给我拉!
补充:是要你们写三至六年级的英语单词的第三人称单数形式的单词给我拉!
补充:如wash--washes
eat---eats
leave--leaves
have---has
make---makes
take---takes
come--comes
不区分大小写匿名
wash--washes
eat---eats
leave--leaves
have---has
make---makes
take---takes
come--comes
meet--meets
teach--teaches
say---says
talk---talks
speak---speaks
wake--wakes
write--writes
worry--worries
think--thinks
knock---knocks
feel--feels
get---gets
fix--fixes
catch---catches
look---looks
read---reads
play---plays
1、大多数动词在词尾加“S”在清辅音后发音为[s],在浊辅音及元音后发音为 [z]。如: ①stop-stops [s] ; make-makes [s] ②read-reads [z] ; play-plays [z] 
2、以辅音字母加“y”结尾的,要先将“y”变为“i”,然后在加“es”读[iz] 如: fly-flies [z]; carry-carries [z] study-studies [z]; worry-worries 
3、以“s, x, ch, sh”结尾的,在词尾加“es”,发音为[iz] 如: teach-teaches [iz]; watch-watches [iz] 
4、以“o”结尾的动词,加“es”,读[z] 如: go-goes [z] do-does [z] 注:下面几个动词变为单数时,原词的元音部分的发音发生了较大的变化,请注意记忆。

所有动词就按上面规则变化就好了,没有特殊的。
!!!!!!!!!
掌握方法适用于所有动词,我们都不知道你三年级到六年级的单词有哪些怎么写?
你写几十个第三人称单数形式的单词出来就可以了啊!
jump—jumps,skate—skates,play—plays, want—wants, work—works, know—knows, help—helps,get—gets 
guess—guesses, fix—fixes, teach—teaches, brush—brushes, go—goes,do—does,watch—watches,catch—catches 
study—studies,carry—carries,fly—flies,worry—worries 

have—haves,get—gets,run—runs,write—writes,leave--leaves,wash--washes

eat---eats
,try- tries
catch- catches
try- tries

其实这样的变化是有规律的, 在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,即常在动词原形后加-s或-es。但有些同学们对于哪些主语是第三人称单数还不十分清楚,现归纳总结如下:  一、人称代词he, she, it是第三人称单数。如:  He likes watching TV. 他喜欢看电视。  She has lunch at twelve. 她十二点吃午餐。  It looks like a cat. 它看起来像只猫。  二、单个人名、地名或称呼作主语;是第三人称单数。如:  ①Han Mei looks like her mother. 韩梅看起来像她的母亲。  ②Beijing is in China. 北京在中国。  ③Uncle Wang often makes cakes. 王叔叔经常做蛋糕。  三、单数可数名词或&this / that / the+单数可数名词&作主语时,是第三人称单数。如:  ①A horse is a useful animal. 马是有用的动物。  ②This book is yours. 这本书是你的。  ③That car is red. 那辆小汽车是红色的。  ④The cat is Lucy&s. 这只猫是露茜的。  四、不定代词someone, somebody, nobody, everything, something等及指示代词this, that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如:  ①Everyone is here. 大家到齐了。  ②There is something wrong with the watch. 这块手表有毛病。  ③This is a pen. 这是一支钢笔。  ④That is an eraser. 那是一块橡皮擦。  五、不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如:  ①The milk is in the glass. 牛奶在玻璃杯里。  ②The bread is very small. 那面包很小。  六、当数字或字母作主语时,看作第三人称单数。如:  ①&6& is a lucky number. &6&是个吉利数字。  ②&I& is a letter. &I&是个字母。

按照这种方法变化第三人称单数就比较容易了
普通单词加S 以ch、sh、x结尾的加es 以y结尾的单词,y前是a、e、i、o、u的单词要变y为i加es
元音字母后要加“ES”
miss的单三形式
climb的第三人称单数形式
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家第三人称单数专项练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
第三人称单数专项练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢fly的第三人称单数_高三网社区
fly的第三人称单数
一、写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式。1. play2. leave3. fly4. grow
二、The girl _____ every Sunday.
A. play sportB. plays sport C. play sports D. plays sports
三、Mike often ________ a shower in the morning.
A. makesB. haveC. takes
答案:一、plays 2. leaves 3. flies 4. grows二、D. plays sports三、C. takes扩展知识:一、主语是第三人称单数有以下几种情况:(1) 不可数名词做主语:Some water is in the glass(2) 单个的可数名词做主语:The girl is Chinese. My watch is on the dresser.(3) He ,she , it 等代词单个做主语:He is in the tree. She likes her family very much.(4) 单个的人名,地名或称呼作主语:Mary is a doctor. Uncle Li speaks a little English.Changchun is a beautiful city.(5) 指示代词this, that 等作主语:This is a pear. That is an apple .(6) Everyone, everything ,something, nobody, nothing.等不定代词作主语时Is everyone here today? Everything is ok .(7)单个数字作主语时:”8” is a good number in China.二、动词如何接&ing&1、一般在词尾加inghelp-helping 帮助look-looking 看plant-planting 种植work-working 工作2、以不发音的e结尾的词,先去e,再加inglive-living 居住hope-hoping 希望change-changing 变化3、动词以y结尾时直接加ingplay-playing 玩stay-staying 逗留study-studying 学习carry-carrying 运送4、以ie结尾的动词,先将ie变为y,再加ingdie-dying 死lie-lying 躺;撒谎tie-tying 绑三、英语中的五种短语动词英语中有一些动词常与其他的单词配合使用,形成固定的搭配,这种固定搭配就是“短语动词”。在实际的使用过程中,我们应把短语动词当成整体。动词+介词go over 复习 listen to 听...think about 考虑 look for 寻找rely on 依靠 depend on 依靠look into 调查 play with 玩...send for 派人去请 consist of 由...构成arrive at 到达动词+副词eat up 吃光give up 放弃hold up 举起put on 穿,上演turn on 打开try on 试穿动词+副词+介词catch up with 赶上get on with 与...相处keep up with 跟上do away with 废除look down upon 轻视look forward to 期待keep away with 脱离go on with 继续动词+名词+介词catch hold of 抓住give lessons to 给...上课make friends with 与...交朋友take care of 照料动词+形容词+介词be fond of 爱好be familiar with 熟悉be suitable for 适合于be late for 迟到be good at 擅长于be afraid of 害怕“动词+副词”这类短语动词较容易出错。这类短语动词的宾语若是名词,这个宾语可在短语的中间,亦可在短语的后面。如:Turn the light on. 或 Turn on the light. 宾语若是代词,这个宾语只能放在短语的中间。如:Turn it on.
邀您回复本主题 请先或注册
和本文相关的内容
甘肃省 白银市 高二家长
高三网社区是涵盖学习、升学、社交的平台,在这里将获取新知识,结交新朋友。
   版权&高三网 吉ICP备号-1爱我所爱,无怨无悔,终身执教,桃李芬芳。
初中英语动词第三人称单数专项练习题
&初中英语动词第三人称单数专项练习题
一、巩固练习题: I.写出下列动词的相应形式: 1. 第三人称单数: wash_________ match _______guess______&&&& study______&&&& finish_________& go________&&&&& snow______&&&& carry_________2.写出下列动词的过去式:stop______& see________ drive ________let_______ carry______ keep_____ join______ find_______ think________ teach______ catch______3. 写出下列动词的现在分词形式: stay_______& begin______ forget_______forget______& lie________& die _______ run_______& prefer______& give________ring_______&&&&&&& dance______&&&&& hope_______II. 用所给动词的适当形式填空: & 1.I ________ to you as soon as I _______ to London.& 2. He doean’t feel well and ____________(not eat) any foodmorning.& 3. He ______ not _______(see) me come in, for he ___________(read) something with great interest.& 4. I _________(l;et) you have the book as soon as I _________(finish) it.& 5. While we ________(wait) for our teacher, a little boy ________(run) up to us.& 6. Don’t make a niose. Grandpa __________(sleep).& 7.It’s seven now, Tom’s family__________(watch) TV.& 8. It ________(take) me two hours to finish my homework last night.& 9. What ______ your mother _______(do) at eight yesterday evening? She _______(wash) clothes. 10. _______ it ______ (rain) when school was over yesterday? 11. What _______(do) _______ tomorrow? We ________ (play) football. 12. There ________ (be) a football match on TVevening. 13. They said they ________ (visit) the Great Wall the next summer holiday. 14. Who _______ (dance) the best in your class? 15. Will you come if he _____________ (not come)? 16. The teacher told us the earth __________ (move) round the sun. 17. They _______ (have) a party in the garden if it ________ (not rain) tomorrow.18 She ________ (buy) a sweater yesterday.19. I don’t know if Mr.Wang ______ (go) to Shanghai tomorrow. If he _____ (go), I ______ (ask) him _______ (take) some books to my daughter, because she _______ (study) there.选择一: 1.The students will go to the Summer Palace if it _____ tomorrow.A.don’t rain& B. doesn’t rain& C. won’t rain& 2. There _____ an English film next week.A. will have& B. is going to have& C. is going to be D. was going to be& 3. The picture _______ nice.A. looks& B. is looked& C. look& D. is looking& 4. She ______ down and soon fell asleep.A. live& B. lain& C. laid& D. lay& 5. They _____ the office at nine yesterday morning.A. reached to& B. arrived& C. went& D.to& 6. We shall go to Shanghai on business before you _____ back next week.A. wil come& B. came& C. would come& D. come& 7. Don’t smoke until the plane ______ off.A. takes& B. took& C. was taken&& D. is take& 8. I saw her ____ the roommorning.A. to enter()&& B. entered& C. enter& D. enters& 9.the teacher asked us ______ to school on time.A. to come& B. coming& C. come& D. comes 10. John is______ others. A. help& B. helping& C. helps& D. to help 11. He told us ______ at eight.A. working& B. to work& C. work& D. worked 12. You’d better ______ at home and ______ your homework.A. to stay, do& B. stay, do C. to stay, to do& D. stay, to do 13. He sat down ______ a rest.A. having& B. have& C. to have& D. had 14. Uncle Wang knows _______ a washing machine.A. how to make& B. to make& C. how making& D. what to make 15. Jim decided _______ Polly to Ling Feng when he was back to England.& A. to leave& B. left& C. leaving& D. leave
1.Ben_____a new bicycle. &A.have&& B.has&&&&& C.are&&&&&& D.were 2.Kitty_____her bicycle to the park. A.ride&& B.riding&&&& C.rides&&& D.ridden 3.A man _____in front of his car. A.walk&&&& B.walks&&&&&& C.walking&&&& D.work 4.Sam’s bicycle ______a bell. A.have&&& B has&&&&& C.having&&&&& D.is having 5.The girl on the bike _______ “Excuse me” A.say&&&& B.saying&&&&&& C.says&&&&&&& D.sayes 6.How _____it feel? A.does&&&&& B.do&&&&&&& C.are&&&& D.is 7.Mog______not like his cushion. A.do&&&&&& B.is&&&&&& C.does&&&&& D.are 8.He ______Min’s cushion. A.likes&&& B.like&&&&& C.does&&&&&&& D.are 9.He_______with his mouse. A.smelling&&&& B.smells&&&&&& C.smell&&&&& D.is smell 10.Lucy_______with her hands. A.touch&&&& B.touching&&&& C.touches&&&&& D.touchs 11.Superdog________the boys A.see&&&& B.sees&&&&& C.seeing&&&&& D.ses 12.Supergirl and Superdog______them. A.saves&&&& B.save&&&& C.saving&&&&& D.is saving 13.Jack_______their cow. A.sells&&&& B.sell&&&&&& C.selling&&&&&& D.are selling 14.Jack______up the beanstalk. A.gets&&&&&&& B&&&&&& C.climb&&&&& D.climbs 15.The giant ______boys. A.eating&&&&& B.don’t eat&&&& C.eats&&&&&& D.eat 16.The goose_______golden eggs. A.lay&&&&& B.lays&&&&& C.layed&&&&& D.layes 17.The woman_______the beanstalk. A.cut&&&& B.cutting&& &&&C.are cut&&&&&& D.cuts 18.Her mother ______the beanstalk. A.take&&&& B.is take&&&& Ctakes&&& D. taking 19Jack andher mother _____happer A.does&& B.are&&&& C.is&&& D. have 20.He____the beans in the ground. A.buy&&& B.puts&&&&&&& C.put&&&&& D.buys 二.填空:
1.She ______(do) homework by herself. 2.Jack ______(go) home by bike. 3.The giant______(climb) up the beanstalk. 4.Her mum ______(run) to the goose. 5.He______(do not)like apple. 6,Sam______(put) it under his arm. 7.The boy_______(chase) it. 8.Kitty______(watch)TV everyday. 9.He______(feed)them at 8:00 in the morning. 10.When ______(do)heup? 11.Grandma Wang___(live) in Pudong. 12.The girls___(give) the key to Grandpa. 13.That key ______ the old box. 14.She ______(say) “I like these puppets”. 15.What_____(do)Alice find? 16.Which toy_____(do) she like? 17.He doesn’t______(know)her name. 18.John can’t_______(find) his watch. 19.Where _____(do)Grandma live? 20.How does he______(go)to the post office?
否定句:在动词前+doesn't或don't. 1.She__does___ __not___(do)her homework every day. 2.He__doesn’t___ __lives___(live)in Huanggang. 3.He__doesn’t___ ___needs__(need)a pair pf shoes. 4.Danny__doesn’t___ ___sees__(see)the apple tree? 5.She__doesn’t___ ___comes __(come)from America. 6.The girl_doesn’t______looks__(look)out of the window and sees many bieds in the sky. 7.Jenny runs home and__don’t___ ___sit__(sit)on the chair. 一般疑问句: 1.___Does_the desk___has__(have)four legs? Yes,it does. 2.__Does___she__do__(do)her homework every day? Yes,she does. 3.___does__he___lives__(live)in Huanggang? No,he doesn't. 4.__does___he__needs___(need)a pair of shoes? NO,he doesn't. 5.Does Danny__sees___(see)the aoole tree? 6.__Does___she___comes__(come)from America? Yes,she__does___. 7.__Does___the girl___looks__(look)out of the window and sees many birds in the sky? No,she___doesn’t__. 8.__Does___Jenny runs home and__sits___(sit)on the chair?
&完成句子 根据所给中文意思,在空白处填入适当词语完成句子。每空一词,请直接在答题纸上完成,不要在此页上作答。 1.该吃晚饭了。it’s time to ________ ________. 2.你想来点儿面包吗?would you ________ some ________ ? 3.安娜太小,还不能上学。 ann is ________ young ________ go to school. 4.约翰跑得和我一样快。john runs ________ fast ________ me. 5.布莱克太太经常在英语上帮助我们。mrs. black often _______ us ________ our english . 6.老师让我们每天说英语。the teacher tells us ________ ________ english every day. 7.为什么不让孩子们做他们喜欢的事情?_____ _______let the children do what they like?
Please descipe a friend of yours. I have a friend.She is a girl.Her name is Chris.She is tall.She is lovely.She likes to play with her dog..She likes studying English.Weplay together. <Bis my friend.What about yours? I have a friend._________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________ Weplay together.
阅读(2129)
暂时无人访问,速抢沙发.

我要回帖

更多关于 leave第三人称单数 的文章

随机推荐