请问the great fusion drive里面怎么赶走排队剩下两个人

屌丝的生活 The Great Fusion全攻略
屌丝的生活 The Great Fusion
更新时间:
下载:93次
平台:IPhone
iPad 2屌丝的生活 The Great Fusion全攻略
最近可是越来越火,许多玩家都在探讨这款游戏的通关技巧及其方方面面的全攻略。其实这款游戏并不算是难以通关的游戏,只要掌握它的关卡设计原理及重要的几个动作的操作,再加上一段时间的练习,就可以所向披靡了。
请选择品牌
请选择机型2
小贴士:建议您想先设置机型,设置后您就直接浏览全部适合您手机的游戏,下载使用更放心。
九游()是手机游戏下载第一门户,提供最新iPadiPad 2下载、礼包、激活码,最好玩的屌丝的生活 The Great Fusion攻略,欢迎访问与玩家交流。
 屌丝的生活是一款第三人称冒险解密游戏,玩家将扮演一位生活在社会底层的苦逼程序员,故事在2022年展开,富人越富,穷人越穷,屌丝为了生活将开启冒险生涯。Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade. The good old times have vanished. ?Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what&s yours with Max&s help in this unusual and hilarious adventure.??This is the first science fiction adventure as real as life itself.An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics.???- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs?- Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism- Hand-drawn artwork? with 30+ localizations- Original soundtrack?- User friendly interface?- Optimised for touch devices??The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022: society has truly changed. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetents. And that&s science fiction, righ?As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come, in what is known as &The Great Fusion&.??Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture. &Hilarious dialogs, videos of kittens, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!?
点击查看更多
您可能还想关注:
看了屌丝的生活 The Great Fusion全攻略的用户还看了:
关于iPad 2
iPad,是一款苹果公司于2010年发布的平板电脑,定位介于苹果的智能手机iPhone和笔记本电脑产品之间,通体只有四个按键,与iPhone布局一样,提供浏览互联网、收发电子邮件、观看电子书、播放音频或视频等功能。 专区提供最新手机游戏免费下载。
苹果新一代平板电脑——iPad产品第二代,称为iPad 2。苹果iPad2支持多种无线通信标准,可以单独支持Wi-Fi、UMTS、CDMA,也可以选装3G功能,或同时支持这三者的组合。 与一代相比,iPad2更薄、更轻、更快并且拥有前置、后置摄像头。iPad 2手机用户可通过九游下载。后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
一步搞定
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2892|回复: 33
积分28191在线时间12806 小时分享阅读权限100主题UID3597456帖子精华4 战斗力0 点 技术444 点 金币690 元 人气4116 点 贡献16724 点 手机诺鸡鸭注册时间最后登录
【我的歌声里】
金币690 元 手机诺鸡鸭
游戏介绍:
屌丝的逆袭 The Great Fusion是一款第三人称冒险解密游戏,玩家将扮演一位生活在社会底层的苦逼程序员,故事在2022年展开,富人越富,穷人越穷,屌丝为了生活将开启冒险生涯。
这是一款具有社会写实风格的解密游戏,透露出强烈的人文主义气息,屌丝要在游戏中有所作为,画风和音效都俱佳。整个故事具有可笑的讽刺感。
由于字符限制,有些文本只能用简略汉字表述,比如老鼠只能用鼠,水龙头只能用管等等。
游戏规则:
- 找寻通关线索
- 手机可以提供帮助
软件截图:
附件下载地址:
或点击感谢按钮
& &&&The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
积分28191在线时间12806 小时分享阅读权限100主题UID3597456帖子精华4 战斗力0 点 技术444 点 金币690 元 人气4116 点 贡献16724 点 手机诺鸡鸭注册时间最后登录
【我的歌声里】
金币690 元 手机诺鸡鸭
分享快乐~!
& &&&The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
积分323在线时间138 小时分享阅读权限20主题UID7902263帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币926 元 人气0 点 贡献304 点注册时间最后登录
, 积分 323, 距离下一级还需 77 积分
金币926 元
RE: 屌丝的逆袭 The Great Fusion v1.8 全国首发汉化版
看看。。。
积分1187在线时间698 小时分享阅读权限30主题UID4238986帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币1274 元 人气4 点 贡献776 点 手机adcend P1注册时间最后登录
, 积分 1187, 距离下一级还需 13 积分
金币1274 元 手机adcend P1
支持楼主,顶楼主。好资源要隐藏。回复顶起来!
积分3在线时间1 小时分享阅读权限10主题UID2325837帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币22 元 人气0 点 贡献4 点 手机<dd title="注册时间最后登录
, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 2 积分
金币22 元 手机<dd title="
多谢搂着分享
积分104在线时间42 小时分享阅读权限20主题UID7911136帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币309 元 人气0 点 贡献100 点注册时间最后登录
, 积分 104, 距离下一级还需 96 积分
金币309 元
多谢搂着分享
积分0在线时间0 小时分享阅读权限10主题UID8672123帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币22 元 人气0 点 贡献1 点注册时间最后登录
, 积分 0, 距离下一级还需 5 积分
。。。。。
积分31在线时间3 小时分享阅读权限10主题UID8020518帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币43 元 人气0 点 贡献45 点注册时间最后登录
, 积分 31, 距离下一级还需 19 积分
感谢分享,谢谢!
积分4在线时间1 小时分享阅读权限10主题UID8683224帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币27 元 人气0 点 贡献5 点注册时间最后登录
, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
谢谢楼主的分享!
积分168在线时间79 小时分享阅读权限20主题UID3157404帖子精华0 战斗力0 点 技术0 点 金币193 元 人气0 点 贡献145 点 手机华为D1四核U9510E注册时间最后登录
, 积分 168, 距离下一级还需 32 积分
金币193 元 手机华为D1四核U9510E
多谢分享!
巨蟹座勋章,申请勋章需要扣除200金币
十二生肖-亥猪
十二生肖-亥猪勋章,申请勋章需要扣除200金币
安智帮助达人勋章
在论坛中为网友解答问题超过500个可申请
安智灌水王勋章
主题达到2000可申请
安智帅哥勋章
安智帅哥勋章
安智热心会员勋章
主贴超过500个 回复超过1500个 在线时间超过500小时 可申请
安智资源达人勋章
在安智论坛中发布1000个资源及至少十个集合贴
安智绿色先锋勋章
超过300次有效举报链接可申请 需提供地址
安智全勤勋章
签到满一百天即可申请
安智万帖勋章
在安智网的帖子量超过1万可申请
安智网单身贵族勋章
参加安智网光棍节活动可以获得此勋章
安智网才子勋章
安智网才子勋章
安智网友聚会勋章
安智历届网友聚会勋章
安智巡查勋章
安智巡查勋章,不可申请
700万会员勋章
参加700万会员活动获得此勋章,限量勋章
参加论坛举报违规活动所得
闪耀之星勋章
参加指定活动获得
1000万会员勋章
1000万会员勋章
安智会员专属COC勋章
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy The Great Fusion
&#36;4.99 USD
About This Game
The Great Fusion is graphic adventure set in the year 2022. Society has truly changed during the last decade, the good old times have vanished. Discover this unusual and hilarious graphic adventure inspired by our childhood’s point-and-click classic adventure games.
Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come. Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours together with Max in this unusual and hilarious adventure.
This is the first science fiction adventure which is as real as life itself. An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics. Hilarious dialogs, kitten videos, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
We all know zombies are cool, and killing them is even cooler. But the creators of &The Great Fusion& –a bunch of 28 year-old guys in robes- wanted to make a different game, which could recapture many of those good old times from the classics of the genre. Those witty conversations which help solving the continuous puzzles popping up at every turn...
It was a unique and unforgettable experience that can rarely be found in games today. Our priority has always been to make an alternative game with an intuitive interface that would allow us to enter Max’s world.
Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism
Hand-drawn artwork in 1080p
Original soundtrack
User-friendly interface
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 1.4 Ghz
Minimum:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
5 people found this review funny
3.1 hrs on record
I wish that
under &Do you recommend this game?& between the &Yes& and &No& buttons, there would be one called &Meh&.
The Great Fusion is a nice looking, well made game, but while the game feature list includes &Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism&, the game is so left leaning that I got a cramp in my neck from playing it.
Don't get me wrong, I certainly agree with some of the general sentiment, and I'm as aware of income and privilege disparity as poor people tend to be, but by the end of this game, I was starting to feel like it was written by Noam Chomsky and Alex Jones.
Aside from what sort of message the game may or may not be trying to convey, Is it fun?
I did play through the whole game, but it never really felt all that fun.
A lot of walking back and forth, dragging things over other things, hoping one of them would work, all the while being presented with a series of stereotypical caricatures such as &the greedy landlord&, &the stupid boss&, &the corrupt cop&, or &the blind fish seller&.
Ok, well that last one wasn't all that stereotypical, but anwyay.
The Great Fusion does try to be funny, and falls rather flat there as well, since it feels like every attempt at humor is pasted over the &message& the game is trying to deliver, besides the gags just not being funny in the first place.
I liked the bit about getting the rat to wash the dishes, but the funniest part is that the entire game is about how copyright protection and enforcement pretty much destroyed civilization as we know it, and I bought the game on Steam.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
If you like adventures in the old (and best) style then this game is for you. Similar to masterpieces like Monkey Island or Day of the tentacle, not as good as them of course, but close, the history is very good, really really good, graphics and gameplay similar to old adventures from Lucasarts (but with a history and jokes really good)If you like adventure games, get this one. Now I've to continue playing hehehe...
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
2.9 hrs on record
UPDATE: Steam trading cards are working as intended now.______________________________________________No trading cards when promised trading cards makes Homer something something....What you'd expect from a point and click game, but I've been playing an hour and a half and the only reason I've understood some of the objectives was by seeing the achievements... and even those have dead ended me until I try every combo to make the story proceed. Game is pretty linear and not much freedom to devert from the story, reminds me of the old school Sam and Max Hit the Road / Leisure Suit Larry (no lusty ladies though) to a degree. For five bucks was worth a go, the game is motivated by politics and copyright laws/big brother, so if that isnt your cup of tea, then you may want to steer clear. Otherwise worth giving it a shot.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 8 Steam Achievements
Title: The Great Fusion
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy The Great Fusion
&#36;4.99 USD
About This Game
The Great Fusion is graphic adventure set in the year 2022. Society has truly changed during the last decade, the good old times have vanished. Discover this unusual and hilarious graphic adventure inspired by our childhood’s point-and-click classic adventure games.
Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come. Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours together with Max in this unusual and hilarious adventure.
This is the first science fiction adventure which is as real as life itself. An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics. Hilarious dialogs, kitten videos, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
We all know zombies are cool, and killing them is even cooler. But the creators of &The Great Fusion& –a bunch of 28 year-old guys in robes- wanted to make a different game, which could recapture many of those good old times from the classics of the genre. Those witty conversations which help solving the continuous puzzles popping up at every turn...
It was a unique and unforgettable experience that can rarely be found in games today. Our priority has always been to make an alternative game with an intuitive interface that would allow us to enter Max’s world.
Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism
Hand-drawn artwork in 1080p
Original soundtrack
User-friendly interface
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Minimum:
Minimum:
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
5 people found this review funny
3.1 hrs on record
I wish that
under &Do you recommend this game?& between the &Yes& and &No& buttons, there would be one called &Meh&.
The Great Fusion is a nice looking, well made game, but while the game feature list includes &Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism&, the game is so left leaning that I got a cramp in my neck from playing it.
Don't get me wrong, I certainly agree with some of the general sentiment, and I'm as aware of income and privilege disparity as poor people tend to be, but by the end of this game, I was starting to feel like it was written by Noam Chomsky and Alex Jones.
Aside from what sort of message the game may or may not be trying to convey, Is it fun?
I did play through the whole game, but it never really felt all that fun.
A lot of walking back and forth, dragging things over other things, hoping one of them would work, all the while being presented with a series of stereotypical caricatures such as &the greedy landlord&, &the stupid boss&, &the corrupt cop&, or &the blind fish seller&.
Ok, well that last one wasn't all that stereotypical, but anwyay.
The Great Fusion does try to be funny, and falls rather flat there as well, since it feels like every attempt at humor is pasted over the &message& the game is trying to deliver, besides the gags just not being funny in the first place.
I liked the bit about getting the rat to wash the dishes, but the funniest part is that the entire game is about how copyright protection and enforcement pretty much destroyed civilization as we know it, and I bought the game on Steam.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
If you like adventures in the old (and best) style then this game is for you. Similar to masterpieces like Monkey Island or Day of the tentacle, not as good as them of course, but close, the history is very good, really really good, graphics and gameplay similar to old adventures from Lucasarts (but with a history and jokes really good)If you like adventure games, get this one. Now I've to continue playing hehehe...
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
2.9 hrs on record
UPDATE: Steam trading cards are working as intended now.______________________________________________No trading cards when promised trading cards makes Homer something something....What you'd expect from a point and click game, but I've been playing an hour and a half and the only reason I've understood some of the objectives was by seeing the achievements... and even those have dead ended me until I try every combo to make the story proceed. Game is pretty linear and not much freedom to devert from the story, reminds me of the old school Sam and Max Hit the Road / Leisure Suit Larry (no lusty ladies though) to a degree. For five bucks was worth a go, the game is motivated by politics and copyright laws/big brother, so if that isnt your cup of tea, then you may want to steer clear. Otherwise worth giving it a shot.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 8 Steam Achievements
Title: The Great Fusion
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &iTunes 的 App Store 中的“The Great Fusion”
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 要购买和下载Loading Home的The Great Fusion,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
The Great Fusion
开发商:Loading Home
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Year 2022: society has truly changed during the last decade. The good old times have vanished. ?Put your anti-hero cape on and fight for what’s yours with Max’s help in this unusual and hilarious adventure.??This is the first science fiction adventure as real as life itself. An adventure that merges the best of classic graphic adventure games with the fun look and feel of current comics.???- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs?- Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism- Hand-drawn artwork? with 30+ localizations- Original soundtrack?- User friendly interface?- Optimised for touch devices??The Great Fusion is a third person graphic adventure set in the year 2022: society has truly changed. Rich people are richer and poor people are even poorer. Laws are absurd, the Copyright crusaders prosecute free culture and large corporations are managed by incompetents. And that’s science fiction, righ? As the whole world appeared to be unified, borders were created to separate the rich area from the poor one. The age of unification has come, in what is known as "The Great Fusion".??Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
Hilarious dialogs, videos of kittens, Quentin, Woody, robots, security officers in shorts, a lady with a rat-dog and many more characters who will cross your path. Run for your lives!
版本 1.8.1 中的新功能
Improved English and Italian translations
讽刺当今社会的游戏
这剧情如果翻译成中文,估计会被和谐。主人公是个失业的程序员,一开始欠了两个月房租,需要使用房东的名片,给她打电话骗她中奖,调虎离山后才能出门。
不错,要是支持中文就好啦,有点小难
跟中国人的思维方式有些不同
什么东西啊!!玩那么长时间什么也没看懂
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计?18.00类别: 版本: 1.8.1大小: 51.6 MB语言: 德语, 意大利语, 法语, 英语, 西班牙语开发商: VICTOR CANO BELTRAN偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力频繁/强烈的亵渎或低俗幽默频繁/强烈的烟酒或毒品使用或相关内容频繁/强烈的成人/性暗示题材偶尔/轻微的色情内容或裸露兼容性: 需要 iOS 4.3 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
&&&&&25 份评分
&&&&&34 份评分
更多Loading Home产品

我要回帖

更多关于 fusioncharts 的文章

随机推荐