遵守社会规则必要性 英语英语作文

大学生了解社会的必要性
Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus 1.大学生了解社会的必要性 2.了解社会的途径(大众媒介,社会服务等) 3.我打算怎么做 With the development of our society, the campus no longer is an "Ivory Tower". It is necessary for college students
  Getting to Know the World Outside the Campus
  1.大学生了解社会的必要性
  2.了解社会的途径(大众媒介,社会服务等)
  3.我打算怎么做
  With the development of our society, the campus no longer is an "Ivory Tower". It is necessary for college students to go outside to get to know the world. They should acquire knowledge not only from books but also from the society. Thus they can adapt to society more quickly after they graduate from school. Science and technology are developing rapidly with each passing day. Most students can keep themselves informed by watching TV, listening to the radio, reading newspapers and using computers. It's also good to take a part-time job, such as tutoring, or working in a restaurant. Any of these methods will enable students to get in touch with society.
  Summer vacation will soon be here. I've already enrolled to be a volunteer to help others. I think I can do well. Although I won't be paid, the most important thing is that I can learn a lot about society.
(责任编辑:英语作文网)
------分隔线----------------------------
As a matter of fact,it is easy to be appreciated. Establish good habits....
Living in the digital age, we are unavoidably exposed to all kinds of digital pr...
A healthy body is very important to every one of us. When you are sick....
When it comes to the choice of career, some people prefer the job with high sala...
People have different attitudes towards their work....
How should we read? Should we read selectively or extensively?...当前位置: &
2013英语四级作文:大学生了解社会的必要性
【摘要】:英语四级考试还有没多长的时间了,相信考生们也期待了很久了,以下是精品学习网为大家整理的2013英语四级作文:大学生了解社会的必要性内容,希望对同学们有一定的帮助,愿同学们取得个满意的成绩!
With the rapid development of society, it is essential for college students to get to know the world outside the campus. There are a variety of reasons why we should do that. The primary one is that we can expand our horizons. Nowadays, as students, our knowledge is mostly derived from books, which is really limited. Only through contact with society will we learn more practical things. Second, it will enable us to be more sophisticated after graduation. Finally, knowing the world outside the campus may awaken in us a high sense of duty and help us make greater achievements in the future.
As is known to all, there are many ways we can know the society, such as through community service or keeping informed through TV, radio or newspapers.
As a university student, I will read newspapers and magazines to enrich my knowledge and do some volunteer work for the community or take up a part-time job in my spare time so that I can learn from my experience and prepare for my future work.
更多内容请点击: & & &
将此信息分享到:规则的重要性_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
2页免费24页2下载券1页免费3页¥2.003页¥3.00 17页免费10页1下载券2页免费1页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢1页免费46页1下载券46页1下载券17页免费10页免费
规则的重要性|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:39.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字-遵守交通规则的重要性
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
博文学习网,学习帮手
本站专注提供精品试卷及课件下载马上分享您资料,投稿得VIP会员
用心服务 创造品牌
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字&
从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字
来源:网络&&&&nbsp 更新时间: &&
《小学五年级作文650字:从不遵守交通规则想起》由作文大全网发布,关于《小学五年级作文650字:从不遵守交通规则想起》更多的资讯和后续报道请访问
仔细看看,这种不遵守交通规则所引发伤亡的事件就发生在我的身边。我的一位大伯伯有一次骑着自行车去超市买东西,却在途中被一辆飞驰而过的摩托车撞倒,送到医院由于抢救不及时导致死亡。经警方验定,大伯伯为逆向行驶,摩托车则为正向超速行驶,因此,摩托车驾驶者并不负全责。现在想想:如果大伯伯遵守交通规则,或许他还能幸福地活下去呢! 在马路上,经常能遇到这样的画面:一位青年人提着塑料袋不顾红灯往前冲,一辆车与他擦肩而过。警察将那人拦下,准备教育。那人却一嘴的脏话,强行挣脱开警察,自顾自地往前走。警察无奈地摇摇头。 这一切不禁让我想起一个笑话:一只蜈蚣在穿红灯时被车撞,要做截肢手术前,他暗暗庆幸自己生来腿多,医生却对他说:“你要做好心理准备,手术后你就是蚯蚓了。”这个故事告诉我们:不遵守交通规则,后果不堪设想! 2010年世博会将在上海举行,我希望上海乃至全中国人民都要好好想一想:只要我们遵守交通规则,那些事故还会发生吗? 车到站了,我走下来,和那小姑娘一起等待着红灯变成绿灯,沿着白色条纹的斑马线缓缓前进……
从不遵守交通规则想起400字作文,仔细看看,这种不遵守交通规则所引发伤亡的事件就发生在我的身边.我的一位大伯伯有一次骑着自行车去超市买东西,却在途中被一辆飞驰而...
【标题】从不遵守交通规则想起 【关键词】 交通 规则 伯伯 【摘要】 经警方验定,大伯伯为逆向行驶,摩托车则为正向超速行驶,因此,摩托车驾驶者并不负全责.那人却一嘴的...
人的生命只有一次,生命是如此地脆弱,需要精心的呵护,无视安全,就无视生命的存在.精品学习网为大家整理了2013不遵守交通规则作文:从不遵守交通规则想起,希望能让同...
《从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字》文章由:收集于网络友情提供!
1、,2、,3、,4、,5、,6、,7、,8、,9、,10、,11、,12、,13、,14、,15、,16、,17、,18、,19、,20、,
从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字:责任编辑:()
 从不遵守交通规则想起作文400字
| 联系站长 | 友情链接 | |
未经授权禁止复制或建立镜像
copyright &
all rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 必要性 英语 的文章

随机推荐