寻找qq音速月亮歌里月亮频道艾微儿的一首歌

QQ音速《美丽怀东西》 音速“艾”相随
  她是百变魔女,你更爱她哪种风格?参与艾微儿形象投票,赢取艾
微儿全球首发《美丽坏东西》专辑海报、亲笔签名DVD。
  我的音乐我做主,参与艾微儿歌曲投票,选出你最爱的艾微儿歌曲,
有机会获得艾微儿全球首发《美丽坏东西》专辑海报、亲笔签名DVD。
  全球同步,“朋克”精灵艾薇儿带你领略最时尚 、最性感的流行音乐。 活动期间,所有QQ用户可以在首发专区上了解到艾薇儿最新专辑《美丽坏东西》的介绍、资讯,还可以欣赏专辑歌曲、MV,下载专辑的歌曲和铃音,更可以参加音速、Qzone、QQ爱墙、paipai等平台上的活动,赢取5月初艾薇儿香港见面会的门票。
  Avril Lavigne 是一个知道
自己要什么的女生 。当她准备去
创作她急切盼望着的第三张专辑
《The Best Damn Thing》时,她
脑海里浮现只有一个清晰的目标:
让它更有意思。当这个“加拿大出
生的朋客流行乐发电机 ”在2004
年进行八白金销量的专辑《Under
My Skin》的巡演时,她发觉她最
喜欢演绎的是那些快节奏的歌曲,
于是她下定决心要做一张可以使她
能够在舞台上尽情释放活力的唱片。
《The Best Damn Thing》以眩
目的、即兴发挥的吉他伴奏形式出
现,伴随即刻可以让人记住...
&2007 Tencent Technology (Shenzhen) Company Limited
Copyright& Neowiz Corporation. All rights reserved.
Copyright& SEED9 Entertainment Inc.All rights reserved.求QQ音速中艾薇儿的所有歌?
求QQ音速中艾薇儿的所有歌?
有一个很激烈的摇滚歌 叫什么
Complicated Girlfriend Skater boy
其他回答 (3)
QQ音速歌曲下载!呵呵!你自己找下吧!
搜艾薇儿的歌 百度 搜狗
腾讯 等等 都可以搜出来的 呵呵
音速里一共有3首的歌 Complicated Girlfriend Skater boy 为了让你清楚这里附上歌词1. Avril Lavigne - Complicated Uh Huh Life's like this Uh Huh Uh Huh That's the way it is Cause life's like this Uh Huh Uh Huh That's the way it is Chill out What you yelling for? Lay back It's all been done before And if you could only let it be You will see I like you the way you are When we're driving in your car And you're talking to me one-on-one But you become Somebody else round everyone else Watching your back Like you can't relax You trying to be cool You look like a fool to me Tell me Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else Gets me frusterated Life's like this you You fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get And you turning into Honestly, you promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it No no no You come over unannounced Dressed up like you're something else Where you are and where it's at you see You're making me Laugh out When you strike a pose Take off All your preppy clothes You know You're not fooling anyone When you become No no no (no no no) No no (no no no) No no (no no no) No no 2. Avril Lavigne-Girlfriend Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about you all the time You're so addictive Don't you know What I can do To make you feel alright Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And hell yeah I'm the mother fucking princess I can tell you like me too And you know I'm right She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend I can see the way I see the way You look at me And even when you look away I know you think of me I know you talk about me all the time again and again So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again Because... She's like so whatever You can do so much better I think we should get together now And that's what everyone's talking about Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger 'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking? Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend No way No way I think you need a new one Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend (No Way) Hey Hey You You I know that you like me No way No way No, it's not a secret Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend (No Way) Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!) No way No way I think you need a new one (Hey!) Hey Hey You You I could be your girlfriend (No Way!) Hey Hey You You I know that you like me (Now Way!) No way No way No, it's not a secret (Hey!) Hey Hey You You I want to be your girlfriend (No Way!) Hey Hey! 3. Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy He was a boy She was a girl Can I make it any more obvious He was a punk She did ballet What more can I say He wanted her She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friends Stuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy clothes He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her She had a pretty face But her head was up in space She needed to come back down to earth 5 years from now She sits at home Feeding the baby she's all alone She turns on tv Guess who she sees Skater boy rockin up MTV She calls up her friends They already know And they've all got Tickets to see his show She tags along Stands in the crowd Looks up at the man that she turned down He was a skater boy She said see you later boy He wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star Slamming on his guitar Did your pretty face see what he's worth? Sorry girl but you missed out Well tough luck that boy's mine now We are more than just good friends This is how the story ends Too bad that you couldn't see, See the man that boy could be There is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is inside He's just a boy And Im just a girl Can I make it any more obvious We are in love Haven't you heard How we rock each other's world I'm with the skater boy I said see you later boy I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio Singing the song we wrote About a girl you used to know
等待您来回答
QQ音速领域专家QQ音速 艾薇儿的歌是什么啊_百度知道
QQ音速 艾薇儿的歌是什么啊
QQ音速 艾薇儿的歌是什么啊QQ音速 艾薇儿的歌是什么啊
提问者采纳
音速里一共有3首vv的歌ComplicatedGirlfriendSkater boy为了让你清楚这里附上歌词1. Avril Lavigne - ComplicatedUh Huh Life's like thisUh Huh Uh HuhThat's the way it isCause life's like thisUh Huh Uh HuhThat's the way it isChill outWhat you yelling for?Lay backIt's all been done beforeAnd if you could only let it beYou will seeI like you the way you areWhen we're driving in your carAnd you're talking to me one-on-oneBut you becomeSomebody else round everyone elseWatching your backLike you can't relaxYou trying to be coolYou look like a fool to meTell meWhy'd you have to go and make things so complicated?I see the way you're acting like you're somebody elseGets me frusteratedLife's like this youYou fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you getAnd you turning intoHonestly, you promised meI'm never gonna find you fake itNo no noYou come over unannouncedDressed up like you're something elseWhere you are and where it's at you seeYou're making meLaugh outWhen you strike a poseTake offAll your preppy clothesYou knowYou're not fooling anyoneWhen you becomeNo no no (no no no)No no (no no no)No no (no no no)No no2. Avril Lavigne-GirlfriendHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendYou're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think about you all the timeYou're so addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousAnd hell yeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendI can see the wayI see the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yet, make your girlfriend disappearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againBecause...She's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowAnd that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriendHey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriendIn a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it betterThere's no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriendNo way No wayI think you need a new oneHey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like meNo way No wayNo, it's not a secretHey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend(No Way)Hey Hey You YouI don't like your girlfriend ( No Way!)No way No wayI think you need a new one (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI could be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey You YouI know that you like me (Now Way!)No way No wayNo, it's not a secret (Hey!)Hey Hey You YouI want to be your girlfriend (No Way!)Hey Hey!3. Avril Lavigne - Skater BoyHe was a boyShe was a girlCan I make it any more obviousHe was a punkShe did balletWhat more can I sayHe wanted herShe'd never tell secretly she wanted him as wellBut all of her friendsStuck up their noseThey had a problem with his baggy clothesHe was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herShe had a pretty faceBut her head was up in spaceShe needed to come back down to earth5 years from nowShe sits at homeFeeding the baby she's all aloneShe turns on tvGuess who she seesSkater boy rockin up MTVShe calls up her friendsThey already knowAnd they've all gotTickets to see his showShe tags alongStands in the crowdLooks up at the man that she turned downHe was a skater boyShe said see you later boyHe wasn't good enough for herNow he's a super starSlamming on his guitarDid your pretty face see what he's worth?Sorry girl but you missed outWell tough luck that boy's mine nowWe are more than just good friendsThis is how the story endsToo bad that you couldn't see,See the man that boy could beThere is more that meets the eyeI see the soul that is insideHe's just a boyAnd Im just a girlCan I make it any more obviousWe are in loveHaven't you heardHow we rock each other's worldI'm with the skater boyI said see you later boyI'll be back stage after the showI'll be at the studioSinging the song we wroteAbout a girl you used to know
提问者评价
果然够狠啊 ! 谢了
其他类似问题
qq音速的相关知识
其他14条回答
很简单``去官网上看了```都有介绍的``月亮上我记得有一个&女朋友&我也挺喜欢她的歌``不过最近出来的几个变速歌也很不错``
拜托啊,人家问的是歌名,又不是歌词一首在星星频道:Complicated 两首在月亮: Sk8er Boi
Girl Friend
不清楚的说...
月亮的GIRLFREND...不过是中文版...喷....Skater boy也是在月亮的Complicated是星星的`一共就3首
Complicated Sk8er Boi Girl Friend 都写这么长干什么哦
是 god is a girl