you are my only one.I dot't want to losecontrol you.什么…

英语翻译:So should it matter what I do or what I have done,as long as in my heart you are still the only one,I hear you saying it but I don't think you understand,I can be trusted now,I swear to you I can.请大家准确点 女对男说的_百度作业帮
英语翻译:So should it matter what I do or what I have done,as long as in my heart you are still the only one,I hear you saying it but I don't think you understand,I can be trusted now,I swear to you I can.请大家准确点 女对男说的
我做什么或我做了什么有什么关系吗?只要你在我心中仍然是唯一的最爱,我听到你说那件事但我认为你没有理解,我发誓我是一个可以信任的人.
您可能关注的推广回答者:求英语高手帮忙完成四道小小的题.Dot’t p___your car here.The garage is over there.T____to the Project Hope,a lot of poor students have finished their college study.I want n___of the two dictionaries.Can you show me another one?We can use mobile phones to make phone_百度作业帮
求英语高手帮忙完成四道小小的题.Dot’t p___your car here.The garage is over there.T____to the Project Hope,a lot of poor students have finished their college study.I want n___of the two dictionaries.Can you show me another one?We can use mobile phones to make phone calls,to send and get messages and to t___photos nowMy sister often downloads English songs and stories from the I_________.It really improves my listening.
putThanksnonetakeInternet

我要回帖

更多关于 if i lose myself 的文章

随机推荐