无奈、 苦 、悲哀……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
带着微笑的相关知识
其他1条回答
苦涩的,好似在伤口上撒把盐。
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁宝宝出生时一哭就有眼泪,现在快4个月了,有时会不知为什么会有一道泪痕挂在脸上,这是怎么回事啊?_百度宝宝知道英语翻译1我真的爱你 闭上眼睛 我以为能忘记 但流下的眼泪 却没有骗到自己2脸上的快乐 别人看的见 心里的痛谁有可以感觉到 3对世界而言你是一个人 但对于某个人 你是她的整个世界 帮忙_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1我真的爱你 闭上眼睛 我以为能忘记 但流下的眼泪 却没有骗到自己2脸上的快乐 别人看的见 心里的痛谁有可以感觉到 3对世界而言你是一个人 但对于某个人 你是她的整个世界 帮忙
英语翻译1我真的爱你 闭上眼睛 我以为能忘记 但流下的眼泪 却没有骗到自己2脸上的快乐 别人看的见 心里的痛谁有可以感觉到 3对世界而言你是一个人 但对于某个人 你是她的整个世界 帮忙翻译成英语
1.I really/truly love you.Closing my eyes,I thought I could forget,but the tears that have fallen did not fool me.2.The happiness on my face,others can see,but who would feel the pain in my heart?3.To there world,you are only a person,but to that special person,you are her entire world.有些地方我稍微更改,能使语言更通畅.
1 i really love you ,close my eyes, i thought i can forget it,but the tears haven't cheat me.2
people can see the happiness on the face,but who can fell the pain of my heart.3 you a person for world,but to somebody you are the whole world of her.
1. I love you with all my heart, even when I clos e my eyes,thought that I can forget you just like that,but the tears fallen tells me that I can't lie to myself.2. the happiness on my face hides...

我要回帖

随机推荐