teamviewer9 Fortess2 进入游戏会出现 INPOT NOT suppo…

steam平臺上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼換遊戲?
steam平臺上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼換遊戲? 10
steam平臺上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼換遊戲?
我最近才剛剛開始玩Team Fortess2,聽所能用掉落的帽子換steam上的遊戲!
我想問&我是玩免費的,我也沒有過在steam上買遊戲。
這樣我可以用Team Fortess裏的物品換遊戲嗎?FT2 免費 掉的物品跟付費用戶是不是不同?我要有多少物品去換 30$-40$的遊戲呢?
你说的那个活动已经过去了,至于掉落装备的概率是和收费用户一样的,只是某些权限不能使用,比如免费用户不能交易。
等待您来回答
搜狗问问领域专家steam平台上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼换游戏?_百度知道
steam平台上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼换游戏?
steam平台上Team Fortess2帽子是怎麼换游戏?我最近才刚刚开始玩Team Fortess2,听所能用掉落的帽子换steam上的游戏!我想问 我是玩免费的,我也没有过在steam上买游戏。这样我可以用Team Fortess裏的物品换游戏吗?FT2 免费 掉的物品跟付费用户是不是不同?我要有多少物品去换 30$-40$的游戏呢?
提问者采纳
免费玩家武器掉落的一样,不会掉落帽子,免费玩家不能交易,付费玩家的话如果用帽子换30-40美元的东西,也需要很多很多。
其他类似问题
steam的相关知识
其他2条回答
你误会了,是用帽子和其他玩家换游戏,比如A有个稀有帽子,B想要,于是B去STEAM商店以礼物方式买了一个游戏,然后A和B进入现在测试中的交易系统,交换帽子和游戏。只是玩家之间的交易,不能真的用帽子买游戏的
我是Team Fortess的免費玩家!不是付費玩家!那免費玩家在遊戲期間 掉落的物品是不是都普普通通,就是不重要的物品?物品價格是不是參照官方價格進行交易?交易過程是怎麼樣進行的?
没有重不重要的概念,都是不值钱的,稀有的帽子都要买2.49美元的钥匙去开箱子以低概率获得。或者买其他游戏获得的促销品帽子。官方价格没有参考价值,交易过程就是先放好东西,都“确定”再“交易”。你不要想太多钱的问题,这种游戏心态不好
你说反了,TF2里的有些帽子,要买特定的游戏,才会得到,免费游戏玩家和收费游戏玩家掉落的道具是一样的,只不过免费玩家不能交易而已。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Suppo reacts to Ducati switch to Open class
Livio Suppo believes leading MotoGP& teams must discuss the new &Open& tier of the premier class, with the Team Principal of Repsol Honda fearing costs could soon exceed the general level they were intended to be at.
From 2014 onwards, all teams are presented with the option to run under either &Factory Option& or &Open& regulations, with the latter allowing entrants to run more fuel and modify engines during the season, but while obliging competitors to compete with the standard ECU software as provided by Dorna and Magneti Marelli.
At Sepang last Friday, Ducati Team announced that all of its Factory team machines will be running under the Open banner this year, with new technical head Gigi Dall&Igna having explained that greater engine development freedom was the reason for this. Now at Phillip Island for the tyre test, Honda&s Suppo shares his opinion.
&As Honda, the position is clear,& Suppo says on Monday. &We understand that Ducati is behind, so they are trying everything to recover. For sure, the Open class rules allow them to work on the engi this is important for them, I understand. On the other side, we are not so happy that & just a few days before the announcement of Ducati going Open & there was the introduction from Magneti Marelli of new software, which is much more complicated that the standard one of the Open class. I think this is something we need to speak about.
&At the end of the day, if the Open class has a Factory bike (competing in it), it will not be so cheap. I think that was the aim of the rule: to create a cheaper class. So I think we need to think about it. We need to understand - together with Dorna and the MSMA - if it was clear to everybody what the aim of this class was. Our understanding (and I think it was the understanding of everybody) was a class that was cheaper than the F now, with the interpretation of Ducati, it is not. So it is just a question of sitting down together to see what we want for the future.&
With Ducati now running as Open entries for 2014, the reduced amount of eight riders will be competing under Factory Option rules: Repsol Honda Team&s Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa, Yamaha Factory Racing&s Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi, GO&FUN Honda Gresini&s Alvaro Bautista, LCR Honda MotoGP&s Stefan Bradl and Monster Yamaha Tech3 pairing Bradley Smith and Pol Espargaro.
Latest news
MotoGP&Moto2&Moto3&
Advertising
About MotoGP&
Copyright & 2001 Dorna Sports S.L. - All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 normteam 的文章

随机推荐