求助中世纪2中世纪全面战争秘籍

吧医。求助!_中世纪2全面战争吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:47,553贴子:
吧医。求助!收藏
老爸最近遇凉恶心呕吐。吃东西也都没胃口。炒菜基本吃不下一点。炖菜还好点不过也不多。肚子还难受。去看医生医生也说不出个所以然来。这该怎么办?还有胆结石需要注意什么饮食呢?
1楼 10:42&|来自
相关的贴子44427036相关的图贴
收起回复2楼 10:46&|来自
收起回复3楼 10:50&|来自
看看是不是着凉了,注意保暖
4楼 10:54&|
着凉了吧?
5楼 10:58&|来自
。。。去省医院查查吧
收起回复6楼 11:03&|来自
男人么,一年总有那么几天,吃点壮阳的补补气就好。
7楼 11:15&|
作为外行人,听楼主说情况第一反应是肝胆问题。
收起回复8楼 11:55&|
先去检查下。。。如果只是食欲不好。可以试试酸甜口和清淡一些的粥菜
收起回复9楼 12:23&|
登录百度帐号推荐应用
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”中世纪2全面战争“的信息,请&或后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 4835|回复: 6
最后登录贡献度108 金元1901 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限70帖子主题精华0积分622UID1749119
超级玩家, 积分 622, 距离下一级还需 178 积分
贡献度108 金元1901 注册时间积分622精华0帖子
求中世纪2全战+王国下载还有汉化~
帝国不会玩&&教学关卡住了&&不知道解说叫我去干啥&&
哎&&以前使命召唤&&就是因为教学关卡住 一直没玩(2.3.4.5代)
玩了帝国&&哗~&&[em09] 宽屏的游戏耶!!
虽然不会玩&&不过想起了中2我的电脑配置应该够&&而且有汉化 所以求个种~
顺便问一下&&帝国:全战游戏截图怎么截?[em14] [em14] [em14]
最后登录贡献度16 金元841 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限30帖子主题精华0积分148UID1502088
中级玩家, 积分 148, 距离下一级还需 52 积分
贡献度16 金元841 注册时间积分148精华0帖子
见附件..........................................
晕,附件超标。自己去隔壁找吧
截图怎么截?
给个地址啊~~~~
最后登录贡献度51 金元3485 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限70帖子主题精华0积分553UID1781684
超级玩家, 积分 553, 距离下一级还需 247 积分
贡献度51 金元3485 注册时间积分553精华0帖子
游侠论坛的左贤王汉化3.0版
或者黄龙骑士团论坛的中世纪2黄金版
最后登录贡献度281 金元7482 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限90帖子主题精华0积分1872UID1616664
游戏达人, 积分 1872, 距离下一级还需 1628 积分
贡献度281 金元7482 注册时间积分1872精华0帖子
这里去下吧:
最后登录贡献度0 金元5 银行存款0 注册时间阅读权限10帖子主题精华0积分1UID1776809
游戏菜鸟, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
贡献度0 金元5 注册时间积分1精华0帖子
Powered by中世纪2全面战争打不开Medieval2 求解答_百度知道
中世纪2全面战争打不开Medieval2 求解答
在游民上下载的 安装了 又下了破解补丁 还有毛病 怎么办
很好 什么补丁全按了
出来了Medieval2
下面有一堆英语
是 中世纪2全面战争不知什么错误
下载免CD补丁后
覆盖目录里的Medieval2 然后 从目录里进入 游戏
(我就是这样的)
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
中世纪2全面战争的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
请详细叙述下你遇到了什么情况.还有在安装过程中电脑是否打开过多的程序导致安装不完整..
重下吧 虽然花点时间推荐游侠的什么什么左贤王收藏版 我的就是安装这个,很好没有问题
有没有把那个免CD key的图标覆盖一下?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求中世纪2全面战争的格言!!!!_百度知道
求中世纪2全面战争的格言!!!!
.,最好是中英文对照中世纪2全面战争loading时的格言..
提问者采纳
但避敌锋芒却会饱受羞辱和责难,虽不及战争显赫,无数辉煌的强权,如果非要我们选择.残存之人的心和眼在天堂哭泣,要么毁灭他们,吾亡于流途! My kingdom for a horse。Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, we left the Old World, which is always on a sailor&#39, and yet more money,钱.我对上帝说西班牙语?我的孩子.正确的命令使人奋勇,总不要惊慌。I speak Spanish to God, still breed!我保证这次征途可以使你们所有罪愆得到救赎, And all the men and women merely players。Fortune favours the audacious,胜而为王更荣耀;从他高贵的面容上.此人只谈他的马,奋勇向前。For what can war,叫国王们来向它敬礼吧, for he may afterwards become your friend。Undertake this journey for the remission of your sins, it is far safer to be feared than loved. 人们的微笑之中暗藏危险:王权的威信,教导我用双手去打仗.战斗力取决于精兵而非金钱.如果我参加造物.比起生而为王, and to turn away from us the power of the French。An emperor is subject to no one but God and justice. .急公好义。War is delightful to those who have had no experience of it?Will no one revenge me of the injuries I have sustained from one turbulent priest.处处设防等于不设防。A prince should therefore have no other aim or thought,并让你们得到天国永不朽灭的荣耀, there be the victory.将军征服自由城镇而不将之彻底毁灭. Any scourge is preferable to it,这个世界是被如此无知地统治着, it destroys families。Whoever conquers a free town and does not demolish it commits a great error and may expect to be ruined himself。To whom God will, with the assurance of the imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven.君主在组织协调战争时,不妨壁上观。Here I and sorrows sit。Since love and fear can hardly coexist together!On both sides the troops were commanded by royal princes and they massacred each other mercilessly。Having done everything practical to make ready for so long a voyage,和我的战马交流时则用德语,你知道吗。Strike up the drum and march courageously.皇帝和鞋匠的灵魂都是一个模子铸就,毁坏家庭, so many brave nations.如果他们当中有人是清白的. 君主应秉持善道。Do you know.Totalwa上帝是我们的安全要塞。The sinews of war are not gold。Give me another horse,胆气易生。One should never risk one&#39!好朋友们.无征战则无征服. 将世界的这三个角落武装起来。I will kill thee a hundred and fifty ways. 智虑是勇敢的最大要素, so many high chieftains,正义的理由和正当的意图。A victory is twice itself when the achiever brings home full numbers。Faith must trample under foot all reason.坚壁之内. , that he only is so by being so, string your bow.阳光指引我们离开旧世界.去,现在理直气壮地去同那些野蛮人战斗吧,将我们从法兰西人之手救出: bind up my wounds.我在这儿和悲哀坐在一起,你完全看不出他被一支何等恐怖的军队包围;敌寇齐心,因为人们只能报复小伤害。It is more honourable to be raised to a throne than to be born to one。Come the three corners of the world in arms.深谙将道方能号令三军。ForumIt is not titles that honour men!我愿以我的王国来换取一匹战马, anger is as good as courage、混乱和怯懦。Every man should arm himself as quickly as he could, and above grammar,终究归于尘土,向缺口冲去吧., things.好运随谋划不期而至 Peace hath her victories,对于重大伤害只有承受的份,同时又必须是一头狮子,世人为优伶。Disasters teach us humility?难道没有人能帮我教训这个聒噪的牧师吗, and understanding。 Following the light of the sun, a prince should stick to the path of good but,谁便能取胜。In order for a war to be just.无数伟大的贵族。Let the boy win his spurs。前者靠运气,将遭受萨拉丁攻击,下手需留有余地.地狱称王胜于天堂为仆, and confusion.再给我一匹马。Fight to the last gasp。A man can die but once。Good order and discipline in any army are to be depended upon morn.战争招之即来,消灭国家.让世界为你所要完成的事情而颤抖吧, once more.暴力之树不结善果,还有用手指去战斗Inflict not on an enemy every injury in your power, but men that honour titles人使头衔荣耀。Good order makes men bold。Upon his royal face there is no note how dread an army hath enrounded him, three things are necessary.我是凌驾于语法之上的罗马之王; but when you see them of one mind。The most disadvantageous peace is better tht fight。 Go;s smiles, and German to my horse。No one conquers who doesn&#39.你们也要听见打仗和打仗的风声: money。If some among them are innocent。The best fortress which a prince can possess is the affection of his people.我要用150种方法干掉你;s horizon, administrations.在战斗中.君主所能掌控的最好要塞是民心, a just cause.战争是人性的最大灾难。Blessed be the Lord my strength。What does not destroy me.我们准备好碰运气直至最后一人。othing is to be feared but fear,不死不休.保护这片上帝的牧场。The souls of emperors and cobblers are cast in the same mould,但却非挥之可去。Let those who once fought against brothers and relatives now rightfully fight against barbarians, so many proud princes。To carry on war。Better to reign in hell than serve in heav&#39. but war and its organisation and discipline。Wars begin when you will. 毁灭不了我们的, see that ye be not troubled, if the necessity arises,以便使豺狼惊骇,无数高傲的王子, can not reign. A trusty shield and weapon.那些曾与亲朋兄弟争斗不休的人;s entire forces.敬爱与畏惧一向难以共存! A horse,可恃者唯将令与军纪!We who are the rest of the people raised our heart and eyes to heaven crying for God to have compassion upon us!把我的伤口包扎好:钱,都转瞬即逝.成大事的君主只兑现小部分诺言,被畏惧比被敬爱更安全, all utterly ended.战争三要素, hew down and fell the hardest-timbered oak,愤怒和勇敢是等效的, and power so splendid, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot.如非全力以赴不可孤注一掷, Saladin will come and attack you here,一个人只能死一次, though with a little axe, it causes you to be despised。There are some defeats more triumphant than victories. Fortune bestows the one。And many strokes. Thirdly,无暇他顾.. First。It is better to be on hand with ten men than absent with ten thousand.吾将战至粉身碎骨,奔赴国王旗下,死亡的威胁对于水手来说如同家常便饭. The same reason that makes us wrangle with a neighbour causes a war betwixt princes.勇不可恃.灾难教会我们谦卑, if we must choose between them, bid the soldiers shoot。Tis so much to be a king。It is easy to be brave behind a castle wall, Italian to women。?A safe stronghold our God is still. 要么善待他人. 和平也是一种胜利。只是末期还没有到, we prepared our souls to meet death,而非头衔使人荣耀To ensure victory the troops must have confidence in themselves as well as in their commanders, dear friends, and my fingers to fight!The better part of valour is discretion, but they do not end when you please顶上↑貌似马基雅维尼出现次数频繁.愿主赐福于我的力量、事物和Government. And if youretreat from this attack the shame and reproach will be very great,无数勇敢的民族, merit obtains the other, it destroys states. Secondly。All the world&#39,最好的证明方法是让他们经历金子在熔炉中那般的检验, a rightful intention?Luck is the residue of design,然后我们就能憾动全世界. 寰宇皆舞台,是犯下了重大错误。没有什么灾难比它更糟糕, with what little understanding the world is ruled。The princes who have done great things are the ones who have taken little account of their promises, and we shall shock them.幸运青睐勇者.最糟糕的和平也好过最合理的战争.虚领万军不如实掌数人And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars.让小伙子自己建功立业吧, no less renowned than War,再接再厉..不善伪饰者不可为君, he should know how to follow evil。Once more unto the breach,对女人说意大利语, bid kings come bow to it,也终会在小斧的无数次劈砍中倒下?战争的激化因素仍在不断增加.未历战乱者好兵.敌寇内乱.王之所以如此勤政只是因为他是王.奋战到底.最坚硬的橡木!]Let the world tremble as it senses all you are about to accomplish, my son.瞒天过海的计策最容易成功,无数尊贵的酋长, but the end is not yet。If you do not leave this pasturage。He doth nothing but talk of his horse,多多益善的钱.对于可能成为朋友的人, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe。War is the greatest plague that Here is my throne。So far as he is able, which teacheth my hands to war. 正义之战三要素,我们已准备好让灵魂直面死亡. Totalwar。Nothing good ever comes of violence.手无寸铁带来诸多恶果。No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution,没人可以支配皇帝, a twinkling,没有其他事情值得恐惧,但在必要的时候。We are ready to try our fortunes To the last man, go and sit at ease with your friends, it is expedient that they should be assayed like gold in the furnace and purged by proper judicial examination、理性和谅解踏于足下; for all these things must come to pass;这便是我的宝座!一匹战马.全师而返的胜利是加倍的胜利.自信和信任指挥官是保证一支军队取胜的关键.我们已经拥有了所有关于远程航行的实践知识, sense.所有人应尽快武装自己,邻里纠纷的起因也和王子们相互征讨的缘由别无二致.,对男人说法语;它摧毁信仰,被蔑视即其中之一。I have loved justice and hated inequity, makes me strong,则应备战;ll fight。I am the King of Rs daggers in men' I and therefore I die in exile。因为这些事是必须有的,也应知道如何作恶, money. to recognize the traps and a lion to frighten the wolves,这很可能毁了他自己 ;s whole fortune unless supported by one&#39.信仰必将一切动机,我会提出一些有用的建议使得宇宙的秩序更加和谐! 一匹战马。The prince must be a fox, the authority of thesovereign,血流成河, and place stones upon the ramparts,是庇护我们的剑与盾。Had I been present at the creation. .君主必须是一头狐狸以便认识陷阱。He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command, three things are necessary!A horse。So many great nobles,后者靠实力He who defends everything defends nothing.除了恐惧本身.有些战败比胜利更值得庆祝,并经过彻底的公正审查,命令那些士兵射箭。In a fight,将使我们强大。There&#39, French to men, but good soldiers.王子们各领一军。I' it destroys religion.除了上帝和正义之外。He who knows not how to dissimulate, till from my bones my flesh be hacked.神属意于谁, and come to the King,相互厮杀,祈求上帝的同情, cowards。Men should either be treated generously or destroyed.敲响战鼓。When you see contention amongst your enemies,s a stage
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
最好去查查中世纪2的所有名人,在把他们关于战争的名言摘下来
去下载汉化补丁 每条格言都翻译了 并且是中英对照的。
中世纪2全面战争的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖