找不同游戏 1 her 2 is 3 hi...

用户名:密码:
统一服务热线:400-606-799777
>>>广西乌石镇初级中学七年级英语上册同步练习:Unit 1《My name’s Gina》(第2课时)(人教版)
该文档不支持在线预览
资料类别:&&/
所属版本:&&新人教
所属地区:&&广西
上传时间:&&
下载次数:&&4 次
资料类型:&&
上传人:&&LhcL****@qq.com
文档大小:33KB &&&& 所需点数:2点下载此资源需要登录并付出&2&点,
资料概述与简介
其他相关资源
网校通请直接输入用户名密码登录。
个人用户请用邮箱登录。
*邮箱地址:
将做为“个人用户”登录本网站时的“用户名”
<font color="#~16个字符,包括字母、数字、特殊符号,区分大小写
*确认密码:
电话号码:修改句子( )1.Give me 1two and a half 2kilo of 3apple.______( )2.1Let Li Lei 2helps you 3toclean the supermarket._____( )3.Look 1at the 2shoping list in her 3hand _________( )4.The 1teachers in our school 2are very 3Friend.______( )5.1The coat is _作业帮
修改句子( )1.Give me 1two and a half 2kilo of 3apple.______( )2.1Let Li Lei 2helps you 3toclean the supermarket._____( )3.Look 1at the 2shoping list in her 3hand _________( )4.The 1teachers in our school 2are very 3Friend.______( )5.1The coat is
修改句子( )1.Give me 1two and a half 2kilo of 3apple.______( )2.1Let Li Lei 2helps you 3toclean the supermarket._____( )3.Look 1at the 2shoping list in her 3hand _________( )4.The 1teachers in our school 2are very 3Friend.______( )5.1The coat is 2toomuch 3expensive ______前面填1-2-3 后面填正确答案 句中1-2-3是错词次前面标号
2 shoping4.
3 friendly5
2 much too
2 kilos2 help2 shopping3 friendly2 much too
2.kilos 2.help 2.shopping 3.friendly 2.much too小题1:C小题2:A小题3:C小题4:B小题5:A小题6:B小题7:C小题8:B小题9:C小题10:C试题分析:Gina是我的同学,她的家人很多,爸爸是个中国人在一所医院里当医生;妈妈是个英国人,是名职工。叔叔和姑姑都是老师在一所学校里当老师。爷爷奶奶都退休在家。Gina早餐和晚餐都在家吃,只有中午在学校里吃,她非常喜欢在中国。小题1:此题考查名词根据语境可知此句的含义是她的家庭成员很多,故选C。小题2:此题考查名词,在医院工作的应该是医生或护士,根据选择项的提示可知选择A。小题3:此题考查冠词,根据语境可知她妈妈是个工人,office的首音素是元音音素,故选C。小题4:此题考查动词,根据语境可知Gina对中国非常了解,故选B。小题5:此题考查动词,说某种语言要用动词speak。小题6:此题考查形容词,根据下文的提示她喜欢的中国食品,故选B。小题7:此题考查动词,吃早餐要用动词have,主语是第三人称单数,故用has,故选C。小题8:此题考查名词,根据语境可知此句说的是午餐,故选B。小题9:此题考查介词,根据语境可知此句说的是和家人一起吃晚餐,故用介词with,选C小题10:此题考查固定短语be in+some place表示在某地,故用C。点评:解析中要善于从上下文分析猜测句子含义,判断所需要的单词,注意从该单词与上下文的关系中判断所填单词的词性,然后采用适当形式的单词.平时牢记一些固定短语,习惯搭配等惯用方法,在此时可以省去很多思考的时间.对于没有太大把握的单词,可以留到最后再来完成.完成短文后,再读短文,看看所填单词是否能使短文语意通顺,符合逻辑.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
This is a Chinese girl. &&&&1&&&name is Han Mei. She is twelve. She’s in No.3 Middle School. She is in Class One, Grade Two. Jim is&&&&&2&&&American boy. He’s eleven. He is in No.3 Middle School,&&& 3&&&. Mrs. Wang is their English teacher. She is a &&&&4&&teacher. The&& 5&&&&&love her very much .小题1:A.HisB.She’sC.He’sD.Her小题2:A.anB.aC./D.the小题3:A.tooB.andC.toD.or小题4:A.veryB.very goodC.rightD.old小题5:A.studentB.studentsC.doctorD.worker
题型:阅读理解
Linda, Tom and Sally are my friends. Let’s go to their rooms and have a look!I’m Linda. Welcome to my room. My English book is on
the bed. My school ID card and the schoolbag are on the sofa. What are those
in the bookcase? Oh, they are my tape player and some tapes.My name is Tom. This is my room. Look! My keys are on
the sofa. My red quilt is on the bed. In the bookcase is my brother Jim’s model
plane. Where is my schoolbag? Oh, it is under the chair.Hi, I am Sally. What can you see in my room? My
computer is on the desk. My schoolbag is on the bed. The CDs are in the
bookcase. What are those under the bed? Oh, they are three baseballs. They
are my friend’s Alice’s.小题1: Where’s Linda’s tape player?A.On the bed.B.On the sofa.C.In the bookcase.D.In the desk小题2: What color is Tom’s quilt?A.BlackB.RedC.BlueD.Green小题3:& What’s under Sally’s bed?A.Her schoolbag.B.Some CDsC.Her computer gameD.Three baseballs.小题4:& Whose are the baseballs?A.Linda’sB.Tom’sC.Alice’sD.Sally’s小题5: Who is Jim?A.Tom’s brotherB.Tom’s fatherC.Linda’s brotherD.Sally’s friend
Here are two pictures. You can see a man and a boy in one picture. Who are they? The man is Mr. Brown, and the boy’s name is Jack. They are father and son. They are in Jack’s room. Now let’s look at the other picture. You can see a woman and a little girl in it. The woman is Jack’s mother and the girl is her daughter, Ann. They’re in Ann’s room. You can see a photo of the family on the white wall. A clock is on the table. It’s eleven. What’s that on the floor? Oh, it’s Ann’s hat, but it looks *like a white cat.小题1: Is Mr. Brown Ann’s father?A.Yes, he does.B.No, he doesn’t.C.Yes, he is.D.No, he isn’t.小题2: Jack and Ann are _________.A.father and motherB.brother and sisterC.mother and sonD.cousin小题3: What color is Ann’s hat?A.Yellow.B.Blue.C.White.D.Black.小题4: In Ann’s room we can see __________.A.a bookcaseB.a clockC.a CDD.a cat小题5: Who is in Ann’s room?A.Ann’s mother.B.Ann’s father.C.Ann’s brother.D.Jack.
My name is Steve. I move into this house __1_____ weeks ago, and I really enjoy__2_____here.There’s only one bedroom, and at the moment my sister is staying with me because she is __3____ a job.I work in a big company(公司).It’s hard__4____, and the hours are really long , but I like it. And it pays well. I don’t really __5____worried about my work.The only thing I don’t like about this house is one of the neighbors, Mrs.Snell, I think her name is. She’s really strange.She never speaks to___6____, I always says hello to her, and “ Are you all right?’ and what a lovely day today!”,but she never says a word.____ 7___she doesn’t like young people.My sister and I had a party a few days ago. It really wasn’t very noisy(吵闹). About ten of us were here____8___11.00pm and then we went out to dance. When I saw Mrs. Snell the next day, I said I hoped there wasn’t __9_____niose(噪音)for her, but as she didn’t saying anything. Funny lady.This evening my sister and I are going to visit a friend of ours who is in hospital, and then we ___10____out for a Chinese meal.小题1:A.fewB.a fewC.littleD.a little小题2:A.liveB.livesC.livingD.to live小题3:A.seeingB.looking atC.findingD.looking for小题4:A.workB.jobC.somethingD.matter小题5:A.wantB.feelC.thinkD.have小题6:A.someoneB.anyoneC.no oneD.everyone小题7:A.MaybeB.May beC.LikeD.For小题8:A.AfterB.untilC.whenD.before小题9:A.too muchB.much tooC.manyD.much小题10:A.goB.wentC.are goingD.aren’t going
完形填空(10分)阅读下面短文,从各题A、B、C、D中选出能填入文章中相应空白处的最佳答案。Dear David,Thank you very much &1 &your letter. Beijing 2 &beautiful! People in Beijing are friendly (友好的). &3 &I like Beijing and I like China. Now I’m fine and I’m busy with my lessons. I have seven classes every day. There are &4 &in the morning and three in the afternoon. I have nine &5 &this term (学期). I like math, biology and history. My &6&&&subject is science, because it is very interesting. My English is very &7 , and I like it. But I 8 &like Chinese, because it is too difficult &9 &me, and I can’t learn it well. Do you play soccer? Can you &10 &Chinese? I hope you can come to China one day. Yours,Jim小题1:A.toB.ofC.forD.with小题2:A.amB.isC.areD.be小题3:A.BecauseB.OrC.ButD.So小题4:A.oneB.twoC.threeD.four小题5:A.subjectsB.weeksC.teachersD.clubs小题6:A.goodB.favoriteC.likeD.more小题7:A.goodB.wellC.betterD.fine小题8:A.doesn’tB.amC.don’tD.do小题9:A.forB.atC.aboutD.with小题10:A.tellB.talkC.sayD.speak
Many people think the more time is spent, the __1___work will be done, so students have to spend the whole __2_doing school work except the three meals .It is __3__to see students struggling (奋斗) in a sea of school work both at school and ___4___.Modern students usually have a lot of ___5___.They love music and sports .They like reading books and watching TV. A& 6&&&weekend can get them away from too much school work and they can do __7__they like .But teachers don’t think so. &8&&students have too much schoolwork and they have_9_&time to enjoy themselves. Students are really tired of their weekend homework, so they usually don’t do their weekend homework __10__Sunday night. But there is not enough time for much work, students have to finish it __11__.The weekend homework often makes teachers angry. Things always get __12__without right ideas, too much& school work makes students _13_ interests in learning, and it’s also bad for their health.& A horse runs faster after a _14_. But for students only rest is not enough .So such a condition should be _15__ to give students both pleasure and knowledge .Please give students less homework and leave them more free time .小题1:A.lessB.more C.lestD.most小题2:A.dayB.morningC.afternoonD.week小题3:A.neverB.commonC.gladD.hardly小题4:A.in classB.in the officeC.at homeD.in hospital小题5:A.booksB.hobbiesC.sportsD.friends小题6:A.two daysB.two day’sC.two-dayD.two-days小题7:A.whoB.whereC.whyD.what小题8:A.UnlessB.IfC.ThoughD.So小题9:A.enoughB.noC.a goodD.much小题10:A.untilB.whenC.atD.on小题11:A.goodB.poorC.carelesslyD.happily小题12:A.betterB.afraidC.worseD.wonderful小题13:A.loseB.haveC.addD.take小题14:A.minuteB.momentC.mealD.rest小题15:A.keptB.changedC.sameD.difficult
Wearing clothes is not just about fashion. We need clothes to stay warm or cool in different weather. I have three friends. They are from different places. And they like to wear different clothes.Dave is from the UK. He likes rainy days, because rain makes the grass green. On a rainy day, he often wears his rain boots. He also likes his light blue umbrella.Mona is from Australia. She likes sunny days. She likes to go to the beach. She often wears her beautiful skirt with her blouse.Peter is from Canada. He likes snowy days. He likes to play with snow. He often wears his coat. He also likes to wear his scarf and gloves.小题1:People need clothes to stay&&&&&&&&&in different weather.A. warm of cool&&&&&&&& B. big or small&&&&&&&& C. tall and short小题2:How many friends does the writer have?A. One.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Two.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Three.小题3:What weather does Dave like?A. Rainy days.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Sunny days.&&&&& C. Snowy days.小题4:What clothes does Mona often wear?A. Her jacket with her shortsB. Her skirt with her blouse.C. Her coat with her pants.小题5:Where is Peter from?A. The UK.&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Australia.&&&&&&&&&& C. Canada.
Hi Jerry,  Thank you&1 your invitation to&2 your school next week. I am sorry I&3& come. I’m not going to be&4 next week. On Monday, I have a piano lesson 5 8:00& 5&10:00 in the morning, and I have to study for the English test in the afternoon. On Tuesday, I am& 6&a friend from my hometown at the airport. On Wednesday, I am& 7&tennis with my friends. I have to look after my& 8&grandpa on Thursday. On Friday, I’m helping one of my classmates&9&&his English. I am busy& 10&week.小题1:A.withB.toC.forD.in小题2:A.visitB.watchC.lookD.study小题3:A.mustn’tB.have toC.can’tD.couldn’t小题4:A.very busyB.freeC.happyD.well小题5:A.at ……toB.from ……to  C.at ……andD.from……at小题6:A.meetingB.phoningC.makingD.going小题7:A.playing theB.joiningC.havingD.playing小题8:A.illB.sadlyC.healthyD.sick小题9:A.talkB.studyingC.withD.for小题10:A.whole theB.the allC.allD.the whole句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______
Jim?2.Her telephone number is 231-4865.(改为特殊疑问句)
_______ _______ telephone number 231-4865?3.name,is,family,hi_作业帮
句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
.(对划线部分提问)
_______ _______
Jim?2.Her telephone number is 231-4865.(改为特殊疑问句)
_______ _______ telephone number 231-4865?3.name,is,family,hi
句型转换,每空一词.
句型转换,每空一词.
.(对划线部分提问) &&&&_______&_______&&Jim?2.Her telephone number is 231-4865.(改为特殊疑问句) && _______ _______ telephone number 231-4865?3.name,is,family,his,Brown.(连词成句) &&______________________________________.4.Is this your computer?(改为肯定陈述句) && _______&_______&&my computer.5.you,do,father,how,spell?(连词成句) &&&&&_______ you _______ father?
2 What's her& 3 His family name is Brown.
5 How do spell找不同:1.the 2.of 3.a 4.an排句子:1.think,I,pencil,it,his,is2.know,you,do,hou,him是找出每组类中不同的词_作业帮
找不同:1.the 2.of 3.a 4.an排句子:1.think,I,pencil,it,his,is2.know,you,do,hou,him是找出每组类中不同的词
找不同:1.the 2.of 3.a 4.an排句子:1.think,I,pencil,it,his,is2.know,you,do,hou,him是找出每组类中不同的词
2.of 1/2/4为定冠词.Of为介词.1.I think it is his pencil.2.How do you know him?
找不同是找什么不同?排句子1.I think it is his pencil.2.How do you know him?
2.of I think it is his pencildo you know him

我要回帖

更多关于 找不同游戏 的文章

随机推荐