cf第一期2分钟20秒后出现的音乐cfcdkey是什么么啊???

爱拍CF十佳神枪第一期背景音乐是什么?_穿越火线吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:3,059,578贴子:
爱拍CF十佳神枪第一期背景音乐是什么?
求解!                      一人,一世界   
相关的贴子换一换8060321699933633741361695644相关的图贴
顶                      一人,一世界   
1                      一人,一世界   
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或CF《开火》第一期最后的中文背景音乐是什么歌?
CF《开火》第一期最后的中文背景音乐是什么歌?
CF《开火》第一期最后的中文背景音乐是什么歌?最后有男声独白朗诵和这首背景音乐,我想知道这个背景音乐是什么歌?我今天在马路上走着也听见了这歌,谁知道告诉我哈?!谢谢。是中文的那首啊。
穿越火线穿越火线主题曲演唱:龚格尔词曲:小旭游戏音乐向怯懦发出致命一击信自己力量能开天辟地往前冲谁能与我对敌火光中生死一秒间距无所畏惧就一起corssfire撼动宇宙的气概let'sfight自己的命运由自己来主宰将脆弱悲哀全都就地掩埋一瞬间灭掉所有阻碍别退缩燃烧黑暗阴霾不去管是否会受伤害像这样穿越火线地带无所畏惧就一起corssfire撼动宇宙的气概let'sfight自己的命运由自己来主宰将脆弱悲哀全都就地掩埋一瞬间灭掉所有阻碍别退缩燃烧黑暗阴霾不去管是否会受伤害像这样穿越火线地带无所畏惧就一起corssfire撼动宇宙的气概let'sfight自己的命运由自己来主宰将脆弱悲哀全都就地掩埋无所畏惧就一起corssfire撼动宇宙的气概let'sfight自己的命运由自己来主宰将脆弱悲哀全都就地掩埋corssfire一起来high无所畏惧是我风采let'sfight跟上来·撼动宇宙更有气概无所畏惧就一起corssfire撼动宇宙的气概let'sfight自己的命运由自己来主宰将脆弱悲哀全都就地掩埋
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号cf爱拍陈子豪的有个刀锋寨视频 背景音乐是什么? 英文歌 女的唱的_百度知道
cf爱拍陈子豪的有个刀锋寨视频 背景音乐是什么? 英文歌 女的唱的
s not for me to decideIt's a delicate degreeIt&#39, faces drop into the fireI get by all the time on a shelf above the doorAnd it shouldn's not for me to decideIt't see the need for any routinesI's a delicate degreeIt're safe inside the cover of a dirty faceAnd everybody finds a college graduate with joyWhile I's back give us genuine fearAnd I cannot lie, faces drop into the fireI get by all the time on a shelf above the doorAnd it shouldn's a number I can seeCould prison cells be in my brainFor they't be clear but it's beginning to arriveAnd honestlyI don&#39Red lettm happy just sipping tonic water with lemon and limeAnd I cannot lie, oh what a giftThey pursue us to the deep end and then departWatch as the cracks in the wall feel painFor only patterns on a snake's a number I can seeYou sit at home up late at nightWhen it&#39, I cover my cutsAnd hope they are fixed before I get hurt againAnd all this ground beneath my feetHas decided not to crumble into the seaIt be clear but it&#39
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他3条回答
什么风格的,我可能知道哦
好像有一句用中文是
还有yeyeye
我知道得就这么多了
你知道那个视频名字吗,我去听听看
我室陈子豪粉丝
是不是陈子豪用指虎的那个吗,还是指虎刺刀的那个
是那个刀锋寨的视频
18分钟的精彩
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁青春不败第一季01 ,42分41秒左右,成员在夕阳下坐在车后面,说画面很像拍CF,出来一首歌,女生的,啦啦啦_百度知道
青春不败第一季01 ,42分41秒左右,成员在夕阳下坐在车后面,说画面很像拍CF,出来一首歌,女生的,啦啦啦
哒啦啦~~~很柔美,请问是什么歌啊?
提问者采纳
2nd Moon-Blue Breeze Blow 酷我音乐里有下载
提问者评价
谢谢,是这个,但是更柔美,没有这么欢快,还好,谢谢哈 。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
青春不败的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁cf爱拍陈子豪的有个刀锋寨视频 背景音乐是什么? 英文歌 女的_百度知道
cf爱拍陈子豪的有个刀锋寨视频 背景音乐是什么? 英文歌 女的
All I need's a little love in my lifeAll I need's a little love in the darkA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartI need a little loving tonightHold me so I'm not falling apartA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartYeahShot gun, aimed at my heart, you got oneTear me apart and then someHow do we call this loveI try to run away but your eyesTell me to stay oh why-yWhy do we call this loveIt seems like we've been losing controlSomebody tell me I'm not aloneWhen I sayAll I need's a little love in my lifeAll I need's a little love in the darkA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartI need a little loving tonightHold me so I'm not falling apartA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartMaybe some part of you just hates meYou pick me up and play meHow do we call this love?One time tell me you need me tonightTo make it easy, you lieAnd say it's all for loveIt seems like we've been losing controlSomebody tell me I'm not aloneWhen I sayAll I need's a little love in my lifeAll I need's a little love in the darkA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartI need a little loving tonightHold me so I'm not falling apartA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartMe and my brokenMe and my brokenYeah, yeah, yeahIt's j订耿斥际俪宦筹为船力ust meIt's just meIt's just meMe and my broken heartAll I need's a little love in my lifeAll I need's a little love in the darkA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartI need a little loving tonightHold me so I'm not falling apartA little but I'm hoping it might kick startMe and my broken heartMe And My Broken Heart - Rixton
还是歌词??
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
CAII. ME. MAYBE
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁