你们如何看待贫富差距突发?????????

怎样看待闰土的突发意外事件?参考000630铜陵有色。其董事长今年6月24日坠楼
怎样看待闰土的突发意外事件?参考000630铜陵有色。其董事长今年6月24日坠楼自杀。当时议论猜测原因:抑郁症;被查;行业下行压力大;收购内蒙某矿失误损失巨大等等。消息披露后公司股价下跌4%,由之前9元以上跌到8.8元。之后,公司股价一路震荡上行,至9月30日,收盘价11.4元,三个月涨幅30%。对于闰土,主要还要看公司到底是不是个业绩优良的好公司,要看已公告的财务报告是否真实,公司业绩有无大的水份,公司发展的长期趋势有无重大变化。如果基本面正常,那么昨日的下跌就是意外事件的脉冲式反应。恢复理性后,股价还会按照其自身的轨道运行。逝者安息,后人仍然会继续努力奋斗。有两句老话:“地球沒了谁都照常转”,“长江后浪推前浪”。
广东深圳股友
娘希匹,害老子被套亏钱
新来的别再蹦楼了,阮不等于软。要坚强勇敢点
新华传媒600825
从技术角度看,昨天的下跌是正常的;从估值角度看,今后的上行是正常的。
江苏徐州股友
之前融资盘太大了,昨天是因为长假,杀融资盘的,节后,融资盘回流,闰土就开始节节攀升。要记得10月份江苏明盛就开始投产了。
浙江绍兴股友
我卖了,我是担心埋毒事件向总部-----上虞漫延,董事长是意外跳楼,这事不得不防啊!
湖南长沙股友
我卖了,我是担心埋毒事件向总部-----上虞漫延,董事长是意外跳楼,这事不得不防啊!
你就应和老人起走,开市买回吧。不过买不到了
涨了就有风险,跌了就有机会。不用怕。
公司13年年报公示江苏明盛化工有限公司13年收入8.29亿,净利润2.25亿。请问您说的&10月份江苏明盛就开始投产了&,是指哪个公司?谢谢!
之前融资盘太大了,昨天是因为长假,杀融资盘的,节后,融资盘回流,闰土就开始节节攀升。要记得10月份江苏明盛就开始投产了。
节日期间可能会更加清楚公司的基本面是否正常。
就是这个明盛,闰土的控股公司!70%股份!生产h酸的!现在价格很好啊,利润超高!全面2万吨产量,每吨净利润5万,全年十亿!
闰土最新的利润增长点是H酸。
江苏徐州股友
江苏明盛由于之前一直处于环保改造之中,到10月份开始复产。到时会有公告。小心踏空的风险。
好帖。谢谢
江苏徐州股友
H酸虽然跌了4万块/吨,但还是12万元/吨目前,江苏明盛是闰土控股70%的子公司,H酸的成本大概在2.5万元的成本,江苏明盛之前年产2万吨H酸,董秘之前回复说,明盛复产后可能H酸的产能会比之前有增长,算算,即使是二万吨H酸,一吨近10万元的利润,明年得给闰土增厚多少业绩?
H酸技改项目如能按期在十月份投产,将陆续释放巨额利润。
希望闰土的接班人不负众望,把公司继续做强做大。
江苏徐州股友
先规避下是对的,一个事件会出现超卖,起稳可以抢反弹。 今天的量不是庄家出货,因这次事件散户不敢抢筹,
闰土9月30日复牌交易当天,下跌5.85%,换手率17%,交易7000多万股,交易金额12.5亿元左右。其中,特大单和大单交易(一般可认定为机构和私募)买入盘占总交易量的50%,卖出盘占总交易量的59.54%。
如何能证明这几年靓丽的业绩是真的还是虚的?董事长没有到撑不住了,会那么豪爽的一跳?.....我们眼睛看到的就是真实的?.....还是去别的股票吧,这个股阴魂不散!起码要熊三年!
逝者安息,后人努力。
安徽铜陵股友
楼主不要忘了当时大盘处在什么位置,这个很重要的,千万不能刻舟求剑!
山东济南股友
悲哀的小散,执迷不悟!
十月份大盘趋势还是向上的。预计,节日期间央行与银监会已出台重磅房贷新政,对地产、银行及整体経济属于重大利好;国家出台扶持煤炭行业利好新政。染料纺织品业属于大消费行业,任何时候都是刚性需求,等等因素。节后,大盘很可能一举突破2400点,年底前站上2600点是大概率事件。
沪港通、深港通、注册制陆续启动后,20倍以下市盈率的绩优蓝筹股将逐步提升估值,而靠讲故事堆积泡沫的绩差题材股将逐步变成“仙股”。
节后会企稳并震荡上行。
江苏无锡股友
节后开盘首日,闰土高开后短暂犹豫,随即一路上行放量涨了2个多点。这一现象证明了二点。在沪港通、深港通、注册制将逐步起动之时,上市公司的质地和业绩(性价比)将变成决定股价最重要的因素。短期的突发事件改变不了绩优公司修复估值的向上动力与趋势。
评论该主题
作者:您目前是匿名发表 &
作者:,欢迎留言
特色数据:
所属概念:
未来大事件
意见反馈回到顶部分享一封信——基督徒如何看待大灾难?
查看 (800)
与一位我们都认识的弟兄通信,谈及大灾难,想起熊仔曾经问过同样的问题,所以贴在这里,大家可以讨论。**你好!这两天被日本大地震的消息所震动,今天就在想着要给你写一封信,谈一谈上次我们没有谈及的灾难话题。正好又看到你发给我的消息,知道我们都在考虑同样的问题。汶川地震时,X在现场曾发短信问我:“上帝为什么允许这样的灾难发生?”我想人同此心,看见别人在如此灾难中瞬间失去生命,必有怜悯和恐惧之心,很多人或许都有类似的疑问。这个问题包含两个问题,首先是为什么会有灾难发生,其次是为什么作为天地的主,上帝会允许它发生——祂是全知全能的,祂有能力阻止灾难发生,但是没有那样做,为什么?从我个人的理解,灾难发生的原因大致有两种:第一种是大部分灾难发生的原因,也就是自然律。神造了这样一个宇宙,从地壳的构造到风雨雷电,是一个自然的体系。在这个体系中,存在着神所造的律,比如万有引力,比如雷电反应等等。人生活在这个律中,也以自己的行为在地球上施加影响,导致在某种情况下发生灾难。比如,人过度砍伐导致的洪水灾难等等。第二种是神为惩罚世人而施的灾难,圣经中有许多这样的例子,比如挪亚时代的洪水灭世、后来所多玛、蛾摩拉二城的被毁等等。第二个问题,神为什么要容许这灾难发生?神不是爱人的吗?为何不使我们避开灾难,免于被灭?我想是这样的,首先神是全知全能的,关于这些灾难,祂都知道,都明白。某些特别的时候,祂亲手干预,使得某些人免于某些灾难,从许多基督徒的经历可以知道,许多时候祂是出手的。但是我们也看到许多惨绝人寰的大灾难,知道有些时候祂是不出手的,就静静地看着灾难发生,似乎毫不作为。有人因此埋怨神,觉得祂太冷酷无情。但事实上,我们不要忘了,祂是造物主,祂对这个世界拥有绝对的主权,祂自由地决定做什么。人类作为受造物有什么权力要求祂必须如何如何呢?所罗门在传道书3章11节中写道,:“神造万物,各按其时成为美好,又将永生安置在世人心里。然而神从始至终的作为,人不能参透。”我们常常猜测祂的心意,却未必能确知,因为天怎样高过地,照样,祂的意念高过我们的意念。其次,超然的神容许灾难发生。从人的角度来说,最好是万事平安,如果我们能选择,一定选择消灭任何灾难。但是神的智慧远远高于我们受造之人,祂容许灾难发生。尽管神爱人,耶和华曾因亚伯拉罕的求情愿意有条件赦免罪恶满盈的城市,耶稣也常为人的困苦流离叹息甚至流泪,但神容许灾难发生。耶稣曾经明说,“你们也要听见打仗和打仗的风声,总不要惊慌,因为这些事是必须有的,只是末期还没有到。民要攻打民,国要攻打国,多处必有饥荒、地震。这都是灾难的起头。”(马太福音24:6-7)预言末世的《启示录》更有多处提到末日的大灾难,从其文字来看,是我们人所无法想象的大灾难:“地大震动,日头变黑像毛布,满月变红像血;天上的星辰坠落于地,如无花果树被大风摇动,落下未熟的果子一样。天就挪移,好像书卷被卷起来,山岭海岛都被挪移,离开本位”。这被预言的灾难,也是神所允许的。如果我们要追问,到底神为什么允许这灾难?我想这真的是神的奥秘,我们作为认知有限的人无法确切明白的。第三个问题:某处发生灾难就是神对罪恶的惩罚吗?&某些灾难可能是神对罪恶的惩罚,但是决不能简单把所有灾难都理解为神的惩罚,理解为是那个地方的人罪恶的原因。所以,基督徒当存谦卑怜悯的心对待那些灾难中的人,为他们祷告。自己也当因为那灾难而警醒,知道人在世上在巨灾面前不过是一粒尘埃,轻而易举就会失去。灾难让我们认清楚上帝的审判和拯救的恩典,因为我们明白,得救之道只在于来到神面前,与祂和好。灾难对基督徒来说也是一个急切的催促,这么多人在一夜之间失去生命,我们已经蒙受主恩的人应该对他们有负担,要加快传福音的脚步,让更多的灵魂得救归主,或者至少让他们在离世之前有机会听到福音,然后以自己的自由意志做出选择。这也是基督徒的责任所在。有时候我在地铁当中,在熙熙攘攘的人群中,心常常被触动,这些人当中,有多少是认识主的呢?若真的突发灾难,有多少人可以得救呢?真的,愿越来越频密的灾难(圣经已经预言,末世时灾难会更加频密更加严重)让基督徒们有紧迫的心去传扬福音,也让更多不信的人在灾难面前思考,思考生命的价值和意义,思考造物主的神奇与可畏,能够从忙碌的世界中安静一会儿,或许,神的灵就在这一刻打开他的心,上帝的光从此照亮并温暖流浪的心。这是我的浅见,不知道能不能解答你的疑问。你若有不同的看法或者新的疑问,盼望能再写信或者私信给我,我们再探讨。真的很高兴能跟你有这样的交通。
昨天也有一个慕道友在网上问我这样的问题。我的回答基于两点:一个就是神与亚伯拉罕立约前对无一义人之城的毁灭,最著名的如诺亚方舟;一个就是立约之后神的爱。人往往会理解为爱即护佑,有了灾难就无法接受。神不会溺爱人,当然也不会无故责罚人;同时,爱里又有自由,神会任凭人,当然也会任凭这个世界。
基于这样两点,灾难的发生除了LYNN所说的,我想还有一点,就是时间终究要走到最后的审判这个临界点上,如圣经所告诉我们的,再次神不但要震动地,还要震动天,唯有在他里面的得着不可震动的国度。世界终究要毁去,但是人究竟做怎样的选择和回应?主终究要再来,再次来我相信不再是马槽里那个软弱的婴儿。那么,我们究竟该怎么面对主再来?这是人类共同需要安静思考的问题,而不仅仅是你我。
我从来不认为在神面前,我们就一定要比撒旦多享受爱和恩典,同为他手所造,他对待天使、堕落的天使、义人、罪人等等自有他的智慧,如LYNN所说,这个智慧高过诸天,岂止你我?所以,我在曾经深深为这个问题困扰之余,觉得唯有一点是我们要做的,就是面对灾难谨守己心,以这样的心祈求神的怜悯。
今天看到李阳微博说,日本灾难是上帝对这个国度的惩罚。我想这同样是很大的误区,上帝不会平白无故地惩罚某地或某人,千万不要以我们的小信来猜度神,就像一只蚂蚁抬头看着我们用它的心来思考我们一样的道理。神允许灾难在某处发生,作为受造,我们首要做的不是质问或者抱怨神,而是更加切切地祷告,更加密切与神的关系,更加连接肢体保守警醒的心……最近我特别喜欢一句话,就是保罗说,爱的软弱远比没有爱的刚强要刚强。如果灾难成就了神的爱,软弱的人自然在神站立得主。
当然,无论我们做何样的猜想和讨论,无论多么不情愿,无论多么抱怨,灾难的发生依旧,人类的脆弱依旧,当然,神的应许也依旧,那就是,在他的国度中没有震动,满有平安。这样的平安如周末我和LYNN的简单分享,是一种敬畏中的从容,即便现在这个世界要拿去我肉体的生命,但是我的灵与主同在,大有力量和平安。
愿神将祂自己更多地启示给我们,使我们这有限的人更多地明白祂的奥秘。
Share a letter with you about topic above:
Why God is allowing all these things have several bases and explanation in the Bible. The scripttures describe these things as "birth pains" and "signs that the end is here." We talked lengthily about these topics early last year when our church held a 2-month-session-conference on the end-times.
I wish you were there to have learned about it with us or i would have wanted to share them with you. But suffice it to say that these occurrences, i.e. catastrophes, plagues, climate change leading to various disasters of different magnitudes... are all "introductory events" that will point to the second coming of our Lord Jesus.
Yes, He is coming soon. And we, His saints, had better be prepared for this, holding on to His promises that "he who will remain faithful to the end will be saved."
But even if a lot of people will suffer grievous afflictions in these last days, we believe that the Lord "will already take us" (to heaven) before the "Great Tribulation" happens, when the world becomes one and will be ruled by the anti-Christ. Even then (when he sits in power), the gospel will still be preached to those who will be "left behind" and salvation will still be available to those who will repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. But it will then be too difficult for them to survive the atrocities of the "one world government" because Satan will work doubly hard to deceive people and keep them under his rule to share in his and his angels' torment in hell.That's why he will use all kinds of threats and harm to life and well-being of people if they will refuse to receive the "mark of the beast" which the Bible clearly reveals states "666."
The book of Revelation tells us all about these things. In our study, we discussed about the different modern technologies being used to embed things in the different parts of the human body mainly for economic purposes. Research shows some new technology has introduced the embedding of chips either in the left hand or in the forehead, which enables people either to trade or sell things using these chips to match a modern machine to make transactions. And if you look at the numbers cited in these chips, they either plainly put or include the numbers 666 or have been sublimely mathematically came up with the same numbers.
In our sessions, all the revelations and realizations we had really caused goosebumps in our skin and a bit of nervousness in our hearts, because the coming of the anti-Christ is already at hand and the disasters are all here.
But at the end of each session, we were strengthened by the fact that the God who holds all these occurrences holds us securely in His mighty hand and He will deliver us from the worst that can happen to mankind. Simply because of His great love to us!Wow, such amazing love and tenderness of our awesome God and Father!
There's so much more to share about this, Joe. This brief "explanation" is definitely no match to the 2-month conference we had. Just continue to read your bible, hold on to His promises to you and to all the saints and pray in the spirit with all kinds of prayers and supplications and He will hear you. "Fear not, don't be afraid for I am with you till the end of the age," Jesus declared several times before He first ascended to heaven. So, strengthen your spirit and let not your knees wobble, for "great is the Lamb that was slain" for our salvation and deliverance.
So, for me, while we're at the stage of "birth pains," we should pray unceasingly, keep faithful to our God, encourage those who are hurting, help them if we can and most of all, share to Gospel while we can and while we still have time. God has chosen His people to partner with Him on this until He calls us heavenward.
a letter about Q&A between W. G. and Billy Granham(葛培理) from BEGA(葛培理浸礼会):
We lost almost everything we owned in a flood a few months ago, and it has really been hard on us. I know I ought to have more faith that God is going to sort it all out, but the truth is we're depressed and almost overwhelmed. Why did God let this happen to us? — Mrs. W.G.
Not long after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans and the Gulf Coast, my son Franklin and I toured some of the most devastated areas and talked with many of the survivors. Like you, most of them had lost everything, and I could barely imagine what they had experienced.
I couldn't tell them why God had allowed such a terrible tragedy to take place - because I honestly didn't know. But I could tell them the same thing I would tell you: God knew what had happened to them, and He cared for them and wanted to help them. Even when nothing seems to be going right, God hasn't abandoned us, and we can trust Him to see us through the hard times. The Bible's words are true: "Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail" (Lamentations 3:22).
Commit your life - and your future - to Christ. Then ask Him to give you the strength you need to meet this challenge. Don't dwell on the past dwell instead on the future, and on what God has for you in the days and years ahead. It isn't easy, I know - but "The Lord is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made" (Psalm 145:13).
In addition, take time to thank God for all that you do have. You could have lost your family - but you didn't. Most of all you have hope, both for this life and the life to come.
13 Comments
Daniel says 3.29. p.m.
Martin is right: we live in a sin-cursed world. Evil is real, but Jesus won the victory over death and hell for those who belong to Him. Romans 8:28 is one of the Bible's greatest promises. I have seen God use it wonderfully in my life. Read it, believe it, embrace it. God will see you through.
Jeannie says 3.29. p.m.
Romans 8:28 applies in ALL circumstances. I'm confidently waiting to see His purpose in things that have been hard to bear--the death of our beautiful, brilliant 14-year-old son after a year battling leukemia is probably the most heart-wrenching. Nothing I have is really mine, you know. I'm His, and everything in my hands and everyone in my heart He has entrusted to me for care and stewardship. I'll remember Dennis' the bottom is indeed solid if I am grounded on the Solid Rock.
Dorothy says 3.29. p.m.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.
Dennis says 3.29. p.m.
I recall reading of a pastor who had walked through the loss of his young daughter to a disease. He wrote the following to a friend, "We have hit bottom, and the bottom is solid." I have been helped by that. It is an admission that we hurt deeply and grieve as any human should, but in Christ we find that the "bottom" is the solid Rock of our Lord.
Janice says 3.29. p.m.
22 years ago I had a son born with 2 incurable birth defects, one of the liver and one of the heart. He had liver surgery at 6 wks and open heart at 6 yrs. When he was 8 wks old we were told he only had a 2 chance to make it through the night. That night I gave him back to the Lord along with my 3 older children. I ask God to do His will but of course as a mother I was selfish and ask for my son to live, but please not to a life of suffering. The next morning when the doctors came in to examine my son, it was like nothing had been wrong at all. Still the doctors had said he would need a transplant in the future. I told his doctor that God had healed my son and he told me he was sorry but God didn't do that any more. I was shocked at his reply, but told him that my God still was in the business of miracles. My son is now 22 and doctors cannot explain why but everything checks out normal. If this wasn't proof enough for his doctor that God still creates miracles, I don't know what will. Every time I go through hard times, I have to remind myself of the miracles God has blessed me and my family with. I thank God for all His many blessing every day.
Janice says 3.29. p.m.
"Though trials come yet I will not fear, living for Jesus, He is near." I am writing this not only as a reminder for you but for me as well. "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. I Cor. 2:9
Marie says 3.29. p.m.
I was diagnosed with colorectal cancer in 2007. Needless to say, I was devastated and so frightened of the unknown, and the suffering I was going to endure. A preacher came and talked to me. He said God does not want us to be afraid and he told me of the pain and suffering that Jesus had endured. A lightbulb went off in my head. I thought all these years you have believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you know if you have true faith, you will fear nothing. From that moment on, my fear was gone. I trusted totally in him. When I would have an ache or pain, I would think of Jesus, and the terrible suffering he endured, and realized that my pain could never compare to his. I thank God every day for making me stronger in my faith, and my love and devotion to him.
Tim says 3.29. p.m.
Amen about HE is THERE to bear us UP; His will always is to RESCUE, to COMFORT, to REDEEM, to EDIFY, to STRENGTHEN our FAITH through every trial."Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ' that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." (1 Peter 4:12,13 AV)T Bad is not good, BUT many COME MORE FULLY TO CHRIST in every disaster, Ironically most of us do not really draw NEAR to GOD in the spirit, until we are FORCED even with some, it's more like we are blown away by a disaster and we don't even consider the choice, but when we awaken later, God seems nearer and we seem more loving."And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all." (1 Corinthians 15:28)
Merri Lee says 3.29. p.m.
If someone would have asked me 4 yrs ago, what do picture you life to be like in 4 yrs? I more than likely would have said, I see my children grown, grandchildren in the future and my husband and I serving God together. Oh how different my life really is, I am still reeling from the trials and pain of the last 4 yrs. My husband has abandoned our family, my oldest daughter is in prison and I am raising her son, with a lot of help from his maternal Grandma and his father. It takes everything I have each day to keep a close relationship with our Lord, to keep my FAITH when my pain seems to much to bear. Praise God for my family, my church family too!! and for ministries like BGEA. May God continue to bless BGEA!!!
Ann says 3.29. p.m.
God is our "Rock and he is our Salvation". Without him we can do nothing. But with him we can conquer and do all he promises. Amen!
Shirley says 3.29. p.m.
Sometimes God use nature to get our attention. Instead of asking the question, why did God let this happen, praise Him for what He has done in the past, magnify Him in the Present and glorify Him for what He is going to do in the future. God is still the same and His love, He exemplifies it everyday. Remember, God is love. Don't look at your circumstance but look at the Creator.
mary says 3.29. p.m.
I can tell you that is so true. Some years ago we lost all worldly goods and I wanted todie. But a wonderful pastor helped us and today I can say without reservation it was the best thing that ever happened to us.I have thanked God daily for being there andfor looking to what we do have in family friends and faith. Mary
Martin says 3.29. p.m.
There is an irony in the way man sees and does not seem to understand God&s just acts in situation like that. The crux is that God will never desire to have his people hurt and/or destroyed by natural disaster. However, He is still in control even when things like that hurricane happen. When we are affected we hit rock bottom with our emotions, but my question is: Aren't we living in a dead sin-cursed world even today 2000 years after Calvary. I can only learn from this that God&s mercy and compassion aren&t that cheap that I can throw them around and tell people that God is love. He is, but he also has some other aspects of our lives which He intents to clarify. Yes, it is tragic and my heart goes out to the families affected and in ruin, but let&s give God a chance to show what greater things He can do to show His steadfast love.
楼主最新博客

我要回帖

更多关于 如何看待贫富差距 的文章

随机推荐