with my classmates, hope that you can put on a performance with us. And I think
it will be a good combination of both our culture and yours. By the way, the
celebration will take place in the school lecture hall
from 7:00p.m. to 10:00p.m. on December 30, 2015, according to the Chinese
lunar calendar.
We are looking forward to your reply.
《》其他试题
您感兴趣的《》试卷
Copyright ? jiaoyu.com Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:假定你是李华&在教师节到来之际&&与同学相约去看望初中老师请你写一篇英语通知
Dear David,it's been a long time since last letter.how are you?i write to you to tell you that i plan to go to Autralia for my coming winter vacation with my pa
Dear David We will not have seen each other much, I miss you so much.This year I plan for the summer vacation and my parents went to Sydney on holiday in Austra
Friday 2nd May 2014 Yesterday afternoon I attended the English speech contest held by my school. The topic of it is “The Book I like Best”. When I knew that the
My DreamEverybody has its own dream.My dream is to become a volunteer!I think becoming a volunteer,must know many languages,especially English.So I think,my dre
时间在流逝 瞬息间,水从我指缝中滑过,略带着眷恋与倾诉,那么贴近,那么真切;转眼间,时光从我身边划过略带着怀念与忧伤,那么回味,那么伤感.想起那些往事,仍十分留恋,却不能把时光留下来!思若涌泉的才女子,在时光流逝中爱化作了愁,...
Travel Partner WantedI am a 18 years old girl. I plan to visit Britian this summer holiday. I have booked my flight departing from Beijing on 14th July. I will
Dear Jack I'm in an autumn outing in the park with my friends today In the half past eight we're at shool and we get there by bike.Soon we are on the park. In t
你是五莲一中的么,我们在考试也考这个阿…哦耶哦耶
Hello. Peter ! I have heard that you will go back home very soon so now I am writing to thank you for your help during my twenty days' training in the summer ca
.我表示我倒是可以
As we all know,the environment around us is getting worse and worse.In some places we can't see fish swimming in the river or trees on the hills.Bird there is l
Dear Peter, I was received your letter and would like to anwser your question. You were asked me how to learn Chinese well. I will give my suggestions
my name is Li Hua,i am a student of the 27th Middle School in Zhongzhou City.Shortly before,i read a report about children leave school at an early age in count
Dear Mary,How are you going these days?As for the question you asked me about how wo keep healthy,I'd like to share my own experiences with you.Fisrt of all,bal
High school is regarded as the best time in a person's life. As a senior three student, it won't take long before I graduate. Now, I have much to share with my
Dear Sir,My name is Li Hua.I would like to work as a volunteer for the Windter Asia Games.I am so excited to know that the Games will be held at the place that
太久没用英语了.不能误导了你顶起.
Dear johnyou wrote to me in last letter mentioned that you want to know about the Spring Festival.it is agreat honner for me to introduce the Spring Festival to
Dear Mike,How are you?It is really a great surprise to me that Mike has come to China from Australia.Before he start his visit in China,I am going to hold a din使用次数:1
入库时间:
假如你是高三学生李华,本周是你们学校的文化艺术节( Cultural and Art Festival)。周三你们有幸邀请了四川大学外籍教师Hudson教授给你们上了一节英语课。请你用英语为校报写一篇字数120左右的报道。
1.简述Hudson教授的上课情况;
2.学生的表现(参与)与评价;
3.对学英语的启示。
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
#c ooNet co.ne t.cn组卷bOn Wednesday of this Cultural & Art week, we had the
honor of inviting Professor Hudson, a foreign teacher from Sichuan University, to give an English lesson to the students of Grade 3. All the students were
deeply impressed by this unforgettable English lesson.
The professor began the class with an amusing English
story, which attracted the attention of all the students at once. He spoke
slowly and clearly so that students could follow him well. Greatly inspired,
most of the students took an active part in his class. After class, many
students interviewed sang high praise for his teaching. They said never before
had they experienced so interesting a class.
From his lesson, students came to a
conclusion that it is not so difficult to learn English if they try various
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载> 【答案带解析】假定你叫李华,是我校高三(2)班的学生。你在校报英语专栏看到了学校“英语文化节”...
假定你叫李华,是我校高三(2)班的学生。你在校报英语专栏看到了学校“英语文化节”的一则招募启事,请阅读启事,并根据写作要点和写作要求写一封应征邮件。Volunteers WantedOur annual English Festival, which will be held on November 12,2015, , is now looking for 20 student volunteers to provide service for Talent Show, Speech Contest, and English Debate. If you are interested, please send an application email at your earliest convenience to Ms Chen at
.写作要点: 1.表明意图;2.陈述应征目的;3.说明应征条件(性格、能力等)。写作要求: 1.词数:100词左右;
2.开头和结尾部分已写好,不计入总词数;3.可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。Dear MS Chen,I’m a student from Class 2,Grade 3.   Looking forward to your reply.Yours,Li Hua 
Dear Ms Chen,
I’m ,a student from Class 2,Grade 3. I’m writing to apply for the position as a student volunteer.
I really want to obtain this precious opportunity because, by offering my service...
考点分析:
考点1:短文改错
相关试题推荐
语法填空,阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式填空,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为1~10的相应位置上。A CCTV journalist succeeded in arousing a heated discussion among netizens by asking people whether they were happy. The responses to the question were various, even some quite funny ones
___ (include). Although people played jokes
the answers, it did not take long
__ they began to figure out the true meanings of happiness.It is certain that people’s views on happiness
___(affect) greatly by their own life experience. Unfortunately, too many people refer to being rich as happiness and there is no sign of
decrease in the number of those who are voluntarily at the mercy of wealth. Some people whose
____(intend) is to make big money appreciate being given any chance to multiply their income, believing that is _7._____ their happiness lies. Some are eager to inherit their parents’ property, especially those who
__(be) known as silver-spoon kids. Even worse, some would rather break the law to satisfy their financial desire or seek their fortune __9.____(legal).In my opinion, happiness is not about pursuing wealth merely but about admiring the beautiful things in life. Therefore, live your life ___10.____the fullest and be happy. 
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got. I’ve always tried to keep my ________
from people who are rude, aggressive and mean. But sometimes we
become tied to people who might not have our best
at heart.Last summer, I became involved with a(n)
________ coworker who was at a bad spot in his life. I had a lot of________ for him and decided to help him ________
this tough time, so I tried my best to ________
his rudeness when he lost his temper. However, just like a swimmer drowning in a pool, he grabbed on and ended up drowning me when I reached out and tried to
him. His rudeness gradually was out of
________ . One night, when I got up to get a glass of water, he started yelling at me to get back into my bedroom. I did as I was told but I was not happy about it. He
my shift in mood and asked what was wrong. But when I told him his behavior toward me was ________ and that I was very hurt by the way he had treated me, he was ________ . He could not understand his actions had ________ impacted me. He told me he didn’t have anything against me that there was no need for me to
________it. I used examples from his life of things that had hurt him and then tried to make the ________
that the same things also made me ________ . I said, “ I always treat you with compassion, patience and understanding, but you haven’t treated me with
respect.” He was silent after listening to my words. What I had said might
him.People only change if they want to change. I didn’t know whether he would shift his
________or not in the future, but I would continue to________
him through my patience, understanding and kindness.1.A. difference
B. distance
C. pressure
D. absence2.A. luckily
B. expectantly
C. unwillingly
D. unavoidably3.A. decisions
B. performances
C. interests
D.consequences4.A. co-operative
B. kind-hearted
C. easy-going
D. bad-tempered5.A. advice
B. sympathy
C. permission
D. selection6.A. get across
B. get out of
C. get through
D. get off7.A.control
B.tolerate
C. criticize
D. explain8.A.rescue
B. persuade
C. entertain
D. drag9.A. practice
C. control
D. danger10.A. forgave
B. ignored
C. understood
D. noticed11.A. unacceptable
B. appropriate
C. unnecessary
D. traditional12.A. surprised
C. anxious
D. shamed13.A. properly
B. directly
C. deliberately
D. equally14.A. accept
D. mind15.A. summary
B. analysis
C. comparison
D. expectation16.A. upset
B. unfriendly
C. puzzled
D. selfish17.A. promised
B. deserved
D. intended18.A. annoy
B. satisfy
D. inspire19.A. ambition
B. involvement
C. requirement
D. perspective20.A. convince
D. comfort 
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Of the many unpleasant emotions we can experience, fear may top the list.
1. . Fear can also keep us from pursuing the things in life that really matter -- like following our dreams, and developing important relationships. I have some ideas, though, of how to be free from fear. Experience fear.I used to be very afraid of speaking in front of people. I would get sweaty palms and my stomach would be so tied up that I wouldn't be able to eat. However, each time I spoke, I noticed afterwards that it wasn't that bad. Things I fear are never as bad in reality as I make them out in my mind.
. Create space.The first and most important step to being fearless is to create some space between ourselves and the emotion of fear. This isn't accomplished by ignoring the fear, or trying to talk ourselves out of it.
. In fact, a recent research shows that by simply admitting the emotion we actually begin to reverse the "fight or flight(逃避)" response in the body. Control the breath and feel the fear.Once we acknowledge the presence of fear, the second step is to control the breathing so that it becomes slower and gentler. We try to make the breath just a little bit longer, and feel how fear manifests(展现) in the body.
.With practice, we can create enough space between us and the emotion of fear so that we're able to replace a fearful thought with a positive one.
. For instance, before I get up to speak in front of a group of people, I imagine that the audience is positively impressed by what I say and that I manage to complete the speech successfully.A. Space is created only when we can honestly acknowledge that fear exists.B. We can imagine a positive outcome for whatever we're about to do.C. Fear, if left uncontrolled, can even destroy our life.D. So one way to get rid of fear is to simply push ourselves to do things that we fear.E. When we can see a positive outcome in our mind, fear no longer holds us back.F. But fear is more than just physically unpleasant.G. As we pay attention to the physical symptoms of fear, we can see fear objectively. 
See a cellphone cover that you like on Taobao? Forget about placing an order, paying the bill online and waiting for days for it to be delivered to you. In the near future, you'll be able to get it in minutes just by hitting “print” on your computer.You might find it hard to believe that you could actually “print” an object like you would a picture. But it is not that hard to understand how it would work. Just as a traditional printer sprays ink onto paper line by line, modern 3D printers spread material onto a surface layer by layer, from the bottom to the top, gradually building up a shape.Instead of ink, the materials the 3D printer uses are mainly plastic, resin(树脂) and certain metals. The thinner each layer is—from a millimetre to less than the width of a hair—the smoother and finer the object will be.This may sound like a completely new technology, but the truth is that 3D printing has been around since the late 1980s. Back then, it was barely affordable for most people, so few knew about it.Last year, though, saw a big change in the 3D printing industry—printers became much cheaper. For example, 10 years ago a desktop 3D printer might have cost £20,000, while now they cost only about £1,000, according to the BBC.Taken out of the factory and introduced to more diverse and common uses, 3D printing can create just about anything you can think of—flutes , bikinis, jewelry, aircraft parts and even human organs. In fact, scientists from Cornell University in New York have just made an artificial ear using a 3D printer, according to Science Daily. The fake ear looks and acts exactly like a natural one.However, as 3D printing becomes more common, it may bring about certain problems—such as piracy. “Once you can download a coffee maker, or print out a new set of kitchen utensils (餐具) on your personal 3D printer, who will visit a retail
store again?” an expert in 3D printing told Forbes News. Even more frightening, what if anyone in the world could use a 3D printer to print out a fully functioning gun?1.According to the article, in the future, the 3D printing technology will _______.A. enable people to make better purchases onlineB. change the way we make many productsC. be applied as widely in our daily life as computersD. shorten the time it takes for people to get what they buy online2.What happened in the 3D printing industry last year?A. The 3D printing technology was taken out of the factory.B. The 3D printing technology began to be used in various fields.C. The 3D printer was used for medical treatment for the first time.D. The 3D printer became more affordable for consumers.3.What is the best title of the passage?A. Great Demand for 3D Printers
B. Technology in the FutureC. Online Shopping Disappearing
D. Printing out Everything4.How is the last paragraph developed?A. By giving examples.B. By making comparisons.C. By analyzing the cause and effect.D. By presenting research findings.
The bed should be reserved as a place for sleep, but people tend to read an iPad a lot in bed before they go to sleep.Charles Czeisler, a professor at Harvard Medical School, and his colleagues got a small group of people for an experiment. For five days in a row, the people read either a paper book or an iPad for four hours before sleep. Their sleep patterns were monitored all night. Before and after each trial period, the people took hourly blood tests to paint a day-long picture of just how much melatonin (褪黑激素) was in their blood at any given time.When subjects read on the iPad as compared to the paper books, they reported feeling less sleepy at night and less active the following morning. People also took longer to fall asleep on the iPad nights, and the blood tests showed that their melatonin secretion (分泌) was delayed by an hour and a half.The researchers conclude in today's journal article that given the rise of e-readers and the increasingly widespread use of e-things among children and adolescents, more research into the long-term consequences of these devices on health and safety is urgently needed. Czeisler and colleagues go on, in the research paper, to note:“Reading an iPad in bed may increase cancer risk.”However, software has been developed that can reduce some of the blue light from the screens of phones and computers according to time of day, and there are also glasses that are made to filter (过滤) short wavelengths. While they seem like a logical solution for the nighttime tech users, it needs more research.1.In Charles Czeislers experiment, all the subjects were asked to______.A. sit in a row and receive the strict testsB. have their sleep patterns observed all nightC. read a paper book and an iPad at the same timeD. have their blood tested per hour during the trial2.The third paragraph tells us the iPad readers were likely to____________.A. feel less sleepy and tired in the dayB. fall asleep more easily after readingC. become less energetic the next morningD. have a lot more melatonin secretion3.The special software recently developed can______.A. remove the blue light from your devices completelyB. help prevent eyes being harmed by short wavelengthC. weaken the harm done by doing nighttime e-readingD. be used in all the e-things widely and safely4.Which of the following can be the best title for the text?A. No e-reading in bed before sleepB. New software for night e-readersC. Wrong behaviors before bedtimeD. No games on iPad in bed 
题型:短文改错
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.假如你是李华,高三年纪的学生。_百度知道
假如你是李华,高三年纪的学生。
最近,你看到学校的食物、水、电、等浪费现象非常严重,想给校长提点个人看法。120词左右
我有更好的答案
水电适当注意一下,随时开关,粒粒来得不容易?谢谢校长了我是一个高三年级面临大学的升考,不过我对在这学了三年的母校感情深厚,想在最后的时间给校长提点建议,望能采纳,对于这个节约问题。请校长能让同学们配合养成良好的习惯,爱惜资源吧,一粒粮食一滴汗,这个食物,望同学们都能节约,我想能从根本上入手,也为了人类的以后,好吗!为了以后的人类
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
假如的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 同学李华 的文章

随机推荐