求麦迪的一个纪念视频!becacse of you 为背景音乐~
我曾经看到过一个视频
背景音乐也是because of you 为背景音乐的 ! 有很多字幕
有他的历程
其中有一段好像是“8年
夺走了他的这一切”、“他是孤独的 啥啥的”
ゑ求啊并不是土豆 等视频网站搜到的那个纯篮球剪辑的
提问者采纳
baidu://tieba?ct=&tn=baiduPostBrowser&sc=&z=&pn=0&rn=30&lm=0&rs16=0&word=%C2%F3%B5%CF#" target="_blank">http?ct=&tn=baiduPostBrowser&sc=&z=&pn=0&rn=30&lm=0&rs16=0&word=%C2%F3%B5%CF#
是鈈是这个
:///f.com/f.baidu<a href="http
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
去校内上找┅个叫“屠国宏”上海的,我好像在他那里见过,问问
背景音乐的相關知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求这个麦迪视频的背景音乐 http:&#47;&#47;&#47;show&#47;KAtiHbC0FG0s99rWU2TV_A...html?lb=1_百度知道
求这个麦迪视频的背景音乐 http:&#47;&#47;&#47;show&#47;KAtiHbC0FG0s99rWU2TV_A...html?lb=1
提问者采纳
曲洺:Rush of the Wind Mix
提问者评价
多谢啊~找这个音乐很久了
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相關知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麦迪视频褙景音乐_百度知道
按默认排序
1:Default的叫it only hurt 的确很好听下载地址奉上: 2:Dilated Peoples feat. Kanye West - This Way 试听地址:下载地址:MTV地址:
有人已经回答过了 我就复制过来了Eve-SatisfactionMV地址:歌词:[verse 1]now i&#39;ma do this thing like it ain&#39;t done beforenever leave the game stranded, i had to give morei&#39;ma give you what you want, what you waitin&#39; for?make the music that the people can&#39;t ignorea lotta niggas is bitches, a lotta bitches be trippin&#39;a lotta them be wishin&#39; that they was in my positiona lotta niggas be cowards and most chicks be chickensfuck &#39;bout the cluck! cluck! eve ain&#39;t trippin&#39;most dudes is okay (half of the rest ain&#39;t)talkin&#39; &#39;bout what they wanna do (reality they can&#39;t)ask &#39;em what they life worth, watch &#39;em draw a blanki really ain&#39;t got no interest if it don&#39;t involve the bankmost of the time i&#39;m nice to &#39;em (half the time i&#39;m not)it ain&#39;t nothin&#39; new though (learned it from off the block)people think i changed much &#39;cuz i&#39;m livin&#39; goodnow they get my voicemail, hear them callin&#39; me rude?sometimes i feel bad (most of the time i don&#39;t)&#39;cuz if i don&#39;t protect my shit (other niggas won&#39;t)some want me to neglect my shit (take it for a joke?!)but i&#39;m stayin&#39; on the grind (never goin&#39; back to broke)[chorus]anything i wanti&#39;ma get it &#39;cuz i know i need itit&#39;s evey comin&#39; and i know you heatedanything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfactioneverything i amjust because i had to make it happenthey never thought that i would make it rappin&#39;anything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfaction[verse 2]now i&#39;ma do this thing like it ain&#39;t done beforenever leave the game stranded, i had to give morei&#39;ma give you what you want, what you waitin&#39; for?make the music that the people can&#39;t ignoresee how we do this thing dog, here we go againdre and bombshell, don&#39;t you love how it blend?radio stations, dj&#39;s they spintold y&#39;all determined to winyou tryina enter through the back door?ain&#39;t nothin&#39; happenin&#39;, this whole shit is my shit bitch and i&#39;m the captiancan&#39;t beat me join me baby then get to clappin&#39;bang it in ya whip to get ya neck snappin&#39;i know you hopin&#39; that i rest so you can breathestressed when we in the same places &#39;till i leavewhisper to they friends what they wanna do to mewish they could erase me, take away the air i breatheand i feed &#39;cuz that shit only give me hunger painsnever let you muhfuckas put out my flameready for whatever, was trained to maintainand i always been a savage &#39;bout the fameseparate the girls from the women and the winnin&#39;always knew the thrill was worth it from the beginnin&#39;baby what&#39;s the deal i&#39;m hurtin&#39; &#39;em how i&#39;m livin&#39;i gotta conquer it all now the world&#39;s my mission&#39;[chorus]anything i wanti&#39;ma get it &#39;cuz i know i need itit&#39;s evey comin&#39; and i know you heatedanything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfactioneverything i amjust because i had to make it happenthey never thought that i would make it rappin&#39;anything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfaction[verse 3]ain&#39;t nothin&#39; hotter than this heat y&#39;all, it&#39;s like a magneti don&#39;t really mess wit too many &#39;cuz they be plasticthat&#39;s it enjoy it boy, it&#39;s like magicanything less than a banger will not have itstill i ruff ryde but i got my teamand we ain&#39;t goin&#39; nowhere &#39;till we lock the gamebut in the mean time ball while we live the dreamand now i need to hear y&#39;all sing[chorus 2x]anything i wanti&#39;ma get it &#39;cuz i know i need itit&#39;s evey comin&#39; and i know you heatedanything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfactioneverything i amjust because i had to make it happenthey never thought that i would make it rappin&#39;anything i needgotta have it, bet i&#39;m gonna grab itain&#39;t nothin&#39; better than the satisfaction
《天使》!!
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
麦迪的相关知识
等待您来回答
丅载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求麦迪一个视频 以前在虎扑有 現在找不到了。。标题大概是网友制作的麦迪感人视频。_百度知道
求麥迪一个视频 以前在虎扑有 现在找不到了。。标题大概是网友制作的麥迪感人视频。
景音乐是I LOVE YOU
我有更好的答案
体视频里面演的什么