飓风加布里埃 1989
风暴加布里埃 1995
飓风加布里埃 2001
风暴加布里埃 2007
风暴加布里埃 2013 著名的艺术家:1时装设计师
可可·香奈儿(又名加布里埃)
奥运奖牌得主:1金
(金)加布丽尔·道格拉斯 2012 艺术体操 圣茨:1福
祝福玛丽加布里埃TRézel ?1794 哈利·波特人物:1个字符Gabrielle Delacour飓风和热带风暴:3暴风雨,2飓风飓风加布里埃尔1989风暴加布里埃尔1995飓风加布里埃尔2001风暴加布里埃尔2007风暴加布里埃2013年着名的艺术家:1时装设计师可可·香奈儿(又名加布里埃尔)奥运奖牌得主
Gabrielle在美国的人气
选择国家切换
英格兰和威尔士
澳大利亚新南威尔士州
Gabrielle在美国的年份排名数据
Gabrielle (女性)
排行百分比
用户对(Gabrielle)名字的评论
Key:含义/历史、用法、发音、名人、个人印象、其他
本网站用户留下评论。他们没有检查准确性。
原I love this name and would use it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, the name is unusable for me because...1: The nickname potentials for this name are OK but I prefer just Gabrielle. Having my daughter go by her full name constantly wouldn't happen most likely2: The main reason: I have a relative named "Gabriella" If I were to use "Gabrielle" Her mom and many others would assume that I was trying to copy, which is not the case at all. This Gabriella I'm related to is someone I barely see yet Gabrielle is still unusable for me. That is indeed messed up.
评论时间:
forcetengale
译这是我的名字,老实说,我通常讨厌它,可能是因为它是我的。但它很难否认它的优雅和复杂。当然,昵称在肮脏的工作做一个辉煌的工作。我想我会请我的家人把我称为加布里埃尔,没有什么别的,我会忽视他们。
原This is my name and honestly, I usually hate it, probably because it's mine. But it's hard to deny the elegance and sophistication of it. Of course, the nickname does a splendid job at soiling that. I think I'll ask my family to refer to me as just Gabrielle, and nothing else or I'll ignore them.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade是一位美国女演员。她在1990年代开始了她的职业生涯,出现在电视情景喜剧,在青少年喜剧电影她的所有和10件我讨厌你的支持角色。她的突破性作用是在2000年的青少年喜剧片“Bring It On”中,之后她成为女性在短期的CBS医疗戏剧系列城市天使城市年度。
原Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade is an American actress. She began her career in 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teen comedy films She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You. Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 teen comedy film Bring It On, after which she was female lead in the short-lived CBS medical drama series City of Angels later that year.
评论时间:
RoseTintsMyWorld
译这样一个漂亮,有力的名字为一个女孩;但我恨,恨,恨绰号Gabby。它占据了加布里埃尔的所有美丽和恩典,并砸碎它,就像加布对加布里埃尔的昵称。还有很多其他不错的昵称,你可以使用 -
Brielle,Ellie,Ella,Elle,Bree,Gale
- 所以为什么你会使用像Gabby丑陋的东西?
原Such a pretty, st but I hate, hate, HATE the nickname Gabby. It takes all the beauty and grace of Gabrielle and smashes it, much like the nickname Gabe does for Gabriel. There are a ton of other nice nicknames you could use -- Brielle, Ellie, Ella, Elle, Bree, Gale -- so why would you use something as ugly as Gabby?
评论时间:
Gabrielle88
译我个人很喜欢我的名字,但因为我以天使加布里埃尔命名,我的名字发音为“gay-bree-el”。从来没有打扰我。一个或两个孩子在小学试图让我的乐趣,因为这一点,但我忽略它,它很快停止。 \u003cbr\u003e我从来不喜欢“Gabby”,直到我的南方在我所有的学校书的前面写了“Gabby Harwood”,这对我听起来很bogan(澳大利亚的trashy),我从来没有看到我的昵称旁边我的姓氏之前。但是,只要他们没有一起使用,我不介意太多,加上我喜欢另一个名字加布或加布斯,许多朋友打电话给我,所以少数几个叫我哥比不是那么坏。 \u003cbr\u003e我现在27岁了,大约10年前,我决定开始拼写我的昵称为Gabbie,而不是Gabby,因为它看起来更女性化。\u003cbr\u003e我认为这个美丽的名字的任何人都是真正的祝福!毕竟,加布里埃尔意味着“上帝的女人”。
原I personally love my name, but as I am named after the angel Gabriel, my name is pronounced "gay-bree-el". That never bothered me at all. One or two kids in primary school tried to make fun of me because of this, but I ignored it and it quickly stopped. I never disliked "Gabby" until my Nan wrote "Gabby Harwood" on the front of all my school books, which to me sounded very bogan (kind of Australian for trashy), I'd never seen my nickname next to my last name before. But as long as they weren't used together I didn't mind too much, plus I liked the alternative name Gab or Gabs that many friends called me, so the few that called me Gabby wasn't so bad. I'm 27 now, and about 10 years ago I decided to start spelling my nickname as Gabbie instead of Gabby as it looks more feminine.I think anyone with this beautiful name is truly blessed! :) After all, Gabrielle means "woman of God".
评论时间:
译虽然“Gabriella”本身是一个非常好的名字,我喜欢Gabrielle它。 Gabrielle应该更经常使用! (让Gabriella的趋势休息)。
原Although 'Gabriella' itself is a very fine name, I prefer Gabrielle over it. Gabrielle should be used more often! (Let the trend of Gabriella rest).
评论时间:
译我的名字是Gabrielle,我大声和可爱!
原My name is Gabrielle and I'm loud and cute!
评论时间:
译名字Gabrielle真的是美丽和女性化。 10/10完美。 :)
原The name Gabrielle is really beautiful and feminine. 10/10 perfection. :)
评论时间:
译我爱的爱爱加布里埃尔的名字。我有一个有这个名字的朋友,她喜欢被称为Gabi。她的名字装饰她像一颗冠。
原I love love love the name Gabrielle. I have a friend who has that name and she likes to be called Gabi. Her name adorns her like a crown.
评论时间:
Alexandra0823
译爱的名字G强烈不喜欢昵称Gabby。
原Love the name G strongly dislike the nickname Gabby.
评论时间:
译我的名字是Gabrielle ^
^我很喜欢它。我17岁,但我喜欢有一个“老”的名字。我认为它听起来优雅和永恒。我讨厌被称为Gabby,只是因为我觉得像一个小孩会有这个名字。
原My name is Gabrielle ^-^ I quite like it. I am 17 but I love having an "older" name. I think it sounds elegant and timeless. I HATE being called Gabby, just because I feel like a little kid would have that name.
评论时间:
译我不是这个名字的大粉丝。我真的很喜欢Brielle的一部分,但我真的不喜欢Gab部分。它总是提醒我的话yap和yab。我不喜欢昵称Gabby同样的原因。我知道一个女孩有这个名字,但她不喜欢它,所以她去了布里。
原I am not such a big fan of this name. I really like the Brielle part of it, but I really dislike the Gab part. It always reminds me of the words yap and yab. I don't like the nickname Gabby for the same reason. I knew a girl who had this name but she didn't like it, so she went by Bri.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle Aplin是一位英国歌手作曲家。她获得了主流的关注,盖有弗兰基·戈斯到好莱坞的“爱情的力量”。
原Gabrielle Aplin is a British singer-songwriter. She gained mainstream attention with a cover of Frankie Goes to Hollywood's "The Power of Love".
评论时间:
译Gavriela应该被添加为这个名字的希伯来语版本。
原Gavriela should be added as the Hebrew version of this name.
评论时间:
译我出生的名字Gabrielle,不得不承认,我讨厌它作为一个孩子。这是太不同了,我已经在许多方面有所不同(但我们不会进去,哈哈)。我是50+,没有人听说过有这个名字。我长大了一个年龄,你可以得到这么多的东西,你的名字(首饰,杯子,门匾等),但当然,我们永远不会找到我的名字。我确实喜欢我的父母做了一个特别的努力,并有一些习惯为我做的东西(当时钱不丰富)。 :-)我不得不承认,虽然,我已经长大了爱的名字。它是不同的和美丽的 - 取决于它是如何发音 - 我与Brielle。 M她说她讨厌这个名字,因为它发音为GAY-Bree-el。虽然我不讨厌这种变化,这不是我最喜欢的方式发表它不是因为任何意义背后(如一个或两个其他意见建议),而是因为有很多其他更美丽的方式说吧。我喜欢gah-bree-EL。但是,嘿,只要你不缩短它,你可以发出它,但你喜欢。好吧,也许你可以缩短它,但请不要叫我Gabby。我得到G或Ella。没关系。如果我听到Brielle我可能会喜欢这个。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e总而言之,很高兴看到它被更频繁地使用,因为它真的是一个美丽的名字。
原I was born with the name Gabrielle and have to admit that I HATED it as a child. It was too different and I was already different in a number of ways (but we won't go into that, lol). I'm 50+ and nobody else that I had ever heard of had that name. I grew up in an age where you could get so much stuff with your name on it (jewellery, mugs, door plaques, etc) but, of course, we could never find my name. I do love that my parents made a special effort though and had a few things custom made for me (at a time when money was not plentiful). :-) I have to admit, though, that I have grown to love the name. It is different and beautiful - depending on how it is pronounced - I'm with Brielle. M who said she hated the name because it was pronounced GAY-bree-el. While I don't hate that variation, it's not my favorite way to have it pronounced... not because of any meaning behind it (as one or two other comments suggested), but rather because there are so many other more beautiful ways to say it. I prefer gah-bree-EL. But, hey, as long as you don't shorten it, you can pronounce it however you like. Well, maybe you can shorten it, but please don't call me Gabby. I get G or Ella. That's okay. If I had heard Brielle I probably would have liked that.All in all, it's nice to see it being used more frequently now, because it really is a beautiful name.
评论时间:
译在学校,你可能叫加布里埃尔。它发生了我很多次。我的一些老师会得到我的名字和另一个女孩的名字困惑,因为他叫我Gabi和她的名字是Abby。我们彼此坐在一起。但是,名字是美丽和复杂。这是一个美丽的法语名字,我自豪地被称为。是的,我有很多绰号,其中一些我鄙视。但如果你不喜欢的名字,那就是你的意见。名字Gabrielle在1999年更受欢迎,这恰恰是我的出生年份。但我妈妈在那之前更喜欢这个名字。现在我喜欢这个名字。一个小男孩叫我阿迪,因为他不能发音G,也不是B.
原In school you may be called Gabriel. It has happened to me numerous times. Some of my teachers would get my name and another girl's name confused because he called me Gabi and her name was Abby. We sat right by each other. But, the name is beautiful and sophisticated. It's a beautiful French name that I am proud to be called. Yes I have tons of nicknames, some of them I despise. But if you don't like the name, then that is your opinion. The name Gabrielle was more popular in 1999, which happens to be my birth year. But my mom had loved the name even longer before that. And now I love the name. A little boy called me Addie because he couldn't pronounce a G, nor a B.
评论时间:
Catastrophic
译我一直喜欢Gabrielle的名字。这是我的名字,但我喜欢它从哪里来,我喜欢它,当人们叫我不同的昵称,因为我的名字不同的拼写。有些人叫我Ellie或Elle。有人打电话给我Gab或Gabz。有人叫我加比。一个人叫我Brielle。然后有一些有趣的名字,如Yo Gabba gabba或Bubble Guppy。如果你不喜欢的名字,那么,这是你自己的意见。它总是回到意见。如果你有名字Gabrielle,我祝贺你。如果你没有这个名字,或者你不喜欢它,那么,这只是一个人对一个名字的意见。它真的没有关系。
原I've always loved the name Gabrielle. It is my name but I love where it comes from, I love it when people call me different nicknames because of different spellings in my name. Some people call me Ellie or Elle. Some call me Gab or Gabz. Some call me Gabi. One person calls me Brielle. And then there are the funny names like Yo Gabba gabba or Bubble Guppy. If you do not like the name, well, that is your own opinion. It always comes back down to opinion. If you have the name Gabrielle, I congratulate you. If you don't have the name or you don't like it, well, that is just one person's opinion on a name. It truly does not matter.
评论时间:
译这是一个美丽而优雅的名字。有点太贵了我的口味。我不想要这个名字,但我可以看到一个美丽的女人有它。
原It's a beautiful and elegant name. A bit too girly for my tastes. I would not want that name, but I can see a beautiful woman having it.
评论时间:
译我的女儿的名字是Gabrielle。我们称她为GABBY。考虑这个,当你命名你的女儿这一点。她会叫:\u003cbr\u003e加布里埃尔(男名)\u003cbr\u003e加布里埃拉\u003cbr\u003e她现在10岁,我们在上帝的天使加百列之后命名她,这意味着神的女人。 \u003cbr\u003e她喜欢被称为Gabrielle,因为shes变老了。 \u003cbr\u003e我认识这个名字的大多数人都是我所在地区的西班牙裔。我的女儿是白人。
原My daughters name is Gabrielle. We call her GABBY. Consider this when u name your daughter this. She will be called:Gabriel (male name)GabriellaShe's 10 now and we named her after God's angel Gabriel and it means woman of God. She likes to be called Gabrielle now since shes getting older. Most people I met with this name are hispanic in my area. My daughter is Caucasian.
评论时间:
bonjour_mon_joli
译名字Gabrielle在20世纪上半叶在法国受欢迎,但开始在70年代的小幅下降。它在1905年达到了人气的高度。
原The name Gabrielle was popular during the first half of the 20th century in France, but began a small decline in the 70's. It reached its height of popularity in 1905.
评论时间:
译我想你可以使用Abby作为昵称,它是一个比好的更好的...
原I guess you could use Abby as a nickname, it's a lot better than gabby...
评论时间:
译加布里埃尔克里斯蒂娜维多利亚道格拉斯(b。1995年在弗吉尼亚海滩,弗吉尼亚州)是美国体操运动员和奥运金牌得主。
原Gabrielle Christina Victoria Douglas (b. 1995 in Virginia Beach, Virginia) is an American gymnast and Olympic gold medalist.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle Carmouche(b.1978在列克星敦,肯塔基州)是一个美国女演员。
原Gabrielle Carmouche (b. 1978 in Lexington, Kentucky) is an American actress.
评论时间:
译加布里埃联盟(1972年在内布拉斯加州奥马哈)是一个美国女演员。
原Gabrielle Union (b. 1972 in Omaha, Nebraska) is an American actress.
评论时间:
译我真诚地认为这个名字是女孩最美丽的名字之一。一切都是美丽和优雅,但仍然年轻,听起来很漂亮在现代的一天。
原I honestly consider this name to be one of the most beautiful names for girls ever created. Everything about it is beautiful and graceful, but still youthful enough to sound pretty in modern day.
评论时间:
译我的法语老师在小学里曾经叫我加布里埃尔,因为没有法国的名字为盖勒,我讨厌它。现在,我感谢加布里埃尔作为一个美丽的名字。我认为盖比是一个伟大的绰号,听起来很法国给我。
原My French teacher in grade school used to call me Gabrielle because there was no French name for Gayle, and I hated it. Now, however, I appreciate Gabrielle as a beautiful name. And I think Gaby is a great nickname, sounds very French to me.
评论时间:
译这是一个漂亮,优雅的名字,但我恨恨恨的绰号Gabby。不是因为它意味着有人说了很多,但它只是这么丑陋!
原This is a nice, elegant name, but I HATE HATE HATE the nickname Gabby. Not because it means somebody talks a lot, but it's just so ugly!
评论时间:
译虽然我讨厌Gabby / Gabriella我喜欢Gabrielle的名字,它是漂亮。
原Although I hate Gabby/Gabriella I like the name Gabrielle, it is pretty.
评论时间:
sobriquet87
译Gabrielle是我的中间名。我喜欢它。我认为这是一个可爱的名字为男性或女性。
原Gabrielle is my middle name. I love it. I think it's such a lovely name for a male or female.
评论时间:
译加布里埃尔是一个漂亮的名字,它比加布里埃拉好多了,因为这是一个口渴。我喜欢它发音为“GAH
BRIELLE”。
原Gabrielle is a pretty name, it's much better than Gabriella as that is a bit of a mouthful. I like it pronounced 'GAH - BRIELLE'.
评论时间:
译我是Gabrielle Ann,虽然人们通常叫我Gabie,我喜欢我的名字,它的美丽和可爱!
原I'm Gabrielle Ann, and though people usually call me Gabie, I LOVE my name, it's beautiful and adorable!
评论时间:
译可爱的名字,Gabrielle和Gabriella / Gabriela和Gabriel。\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e我遇到一个巴西女孩这个名字,她发音为“GAH-BREE-EHL”,而不是“GAH-BREE-EHL-LEE”。
原Lovely name, both Gabrielle and Gabriella/Gabriela and Gabriel.I met a Brazilian girl by this name and she pronounced 'GAH-BREE-EHL', not 'GAH-BREE-EHL-LEE'.
评论时间:
MoonAgeDaydreamer
译我不喜欢这么多,虽然我真的很喜欢加百列一个男孩。
原I don't like it that much, even though I really like Gabriel for a boy.
评论时间:
译它从gab开始。 “Nuff说。
原It starts with gab. 'Nuff said.
评论时间:
译我绝对喜欢Gabrielle的名字。我会命名我的女儿加布里埃尔格雷斯,加布里埃尔以加布里埃尔“可可”香奈儿(我的偶像)命名。加布里埃尔是最美丽的名字,我喜欢它。
原I absolutely adore the name Gabrielle. I would name my daughter Gabrielle Grace, Gabrielle named after Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel (my idol). Gabrielle is the most beautiful name, I love it.
评论时间:
译这是我的中间名,我绝对喜欢它。我几乎希望这是我的名字,除了那时我知道我会被称为Gabby,我不喜欢。关于这个名字的很酷的事情是,作为一个中间名,它听起来伟大与许多不同的名字。
原This is my middle name and I absolutely love it. I almost wish it was my first name except then I know I would be called Gabby, which I do not like. The cool thing about this name is that as a middle name, it sounds great with many different first names.
评论时间:
译我的表弟被命名为“Gabrielle”,我们有时称她为“Elle”。
原My cousin is named "Gabrielle" and we call her "Elle" on occasion.
评论时间:
译我非常喜欢这个名字。它似乎非常女性化,没有prissy。我认为Gabby是一个昵称也很可爱。
原I very much like this name. It seems very feminine without being prissy. I think Gabby is very cute for a nickname too.
评论时间:
译我讨厌这个名字。这听起来像一个snob的名字,它可以是很好,如果它是一个非常好的人。但不太可能是一个好人。我的想法是。
原I hate this name. It sounds like a snob's name, it could be nice if it was with a very nice person. But unlikely it would be with a nice person. In my opinion.
评论时间:
Jesus_Freak
译这是我的出生名!我以前真的害怕它,并认为它太受欢迎,因为它已经在至少前70名相当一段时间。然后我注意到,我几乎是我整个城镇里唯一的加布里埃尔,我是我学校里唯一的加布里埃尔。它也听起来很漂亮,我遇到的每个人都说这是一个美好的名字。现在我真的很高兴命名这个!但我仍然告诉自己:这不是一个使一个人独一无二的名字,它是这个名字背后的人。 :)
原This is my birth name! I used to really dread it and thought it was too popular because it has been in at least the top 70 for quite some time. Then I noticed I'm pretty much the only Gabrielle in my whole town and I am the only Gabrielle in my school. It also sounds really pretty and everyone I meet says it's a wonderful name. Now I truly am happy to be named this! But I still tell myself: It's not a name that makes a person unique, it's the person behind the name that does. :)
评论时间:
slight night shiver
译我更喜欢这个名字给娘娘腔的Brielle。这一个已经成熟。我不知道你是否可以得到任何*体面的昵称,但它不是一个坏名字。这不是我最喜欢的,但。
原I much prefer this name to the girly Brielle. This one has maturity. I don't know if you can get any *decent* nicknames out of it, but it's not such a bad name. It's not among my favorites, though.
评论时间:
译在90年代的“战士公主”的电视节目中,Xena的伙伴/灵魂伴侣/她的生活的爱被称为Gabrielle。她被美丽的美国女演员RenéeO'Conner描绘。虽然有点奶酪今天我真的很喜欢(d)这个节目,我可以很好地使用这个名字为我的女儿,因为它象征着我。不喜欢'Gabby'虽然。我很高兴我们不要在丹麦使用昵称,英语说话的人。我的女儿将实际上是加布里埃尔,而不是一些我没有选择的随机名称!只是我的意见。
原In the TV show from the 90's Xena Warrior Princess, Xena's sidekick/soulmate/love of her life was called Gabrielle. She was portrayed by the beautiful American actress Renée O'Conner. Though a bit cheesy today I really love(d) this show and I may very well use this name for my daughter because of what it symbolises to me. Dislike 'Gabby' though. I so glad that we don't use nicknames in Denmark to the extent that English talking people do. My daughter will then actually BE Gabrielle and not some random name that I didn't choose! Just my opinion.
评论时间:
gabrielle10d
译我喜欢这个名字,因为它是我的。我曾经被称为Gabby,我不是真的喜欢,但现在我被称为Gabs我喜欢。
原I like this name because it is mine. I used to get called Gabby which I don't really like but now I get called Gabs which I prefer.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle,来自Melissa de la Cruz的蓝血系列中的未受伤害的人(又名Allegra van Alen)\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e Anne Rice的“吸血鬼纪事”的Gabrielle de Lioncourt(吸血鬼Lestat的母亲)\u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e因为这个,我倾向于把这个名字与一个华丽,金发的吸血鬼(因为上述两个字符适合这种描述)。不过,我认为这是一个非常漂亮的名字。
原Gabrielle, the Uncorrupted (aka Allegra van Alen) from the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la CruzGabrielle de Lioncourt (mother of the vampire Lestat) from the Vampire Chronicles by Anne RiceBecause of this, I tend to associate this name with a gorgeous, blonde vampire (as both of the above characters fit this description). Still, I think it is a very beautiful name.
评论时间:
aquaspirit96
译Gabrielle是一个可爱,优雅的声名!
原Gabrielle is a lovely, elegant sounding name!
评论时间:
译我认为Gabrielle是一个美丽的名字 - 优雅,时尚,永恒,具有实质。阻止我们把这个名字给我们的女儿的事情是,人们不可避免地会称她为我们爱的“Gabby”。我们可以使用它作为中间名。
原I think Gabrielle is a beautiful name - elegant, stylish, timeless and has substance. The thing that has prevented us from giving this name to our daughter is that people would inevitably call her "Gabby" which we loathe. We may use it as a middle name.
评论时间:
CharlieRob
译这是一个非常漂亮的名字。我真的喜欢昵称Gabby。
原This is a really beautiful name. I really DO like the nickname Gabby.
评论时间:
Gabmonster
译我喜欢Gabrielle的名字。因为A)这是我的名字,B)这不是很常见,C)它是复杂,甚至优雅。我以前讨厌我的名字,因为没有人正确地发音。我仍然不是错误管理的巨大粉丝,但我可以处理它。我也不喜欢昵称Gabby。现在我很酷的。我只知道一个人用我的名字[我知道个人]。我的名字岩!
原I love the name Gabrielle. Because A) It's my name, B) It's not very common, and C) It's sophisticated, even elegant. I used to hate my name because nobody pronounces it correctly. I'm still not a huge fan of the mispronunciacion, but I can deal with it. I also didn't like the nickname Gabby. Now I'm cool with it. I've only known one other person with my name [that I knew personally]. My name rocks!
评论时间:
译我认为这是一个非常漂亮的名字。我非常喜欢其他法国女性,如丹尼尔和米歇尔。
原I think this is a very beautiful name. I very much prefer it to the other French feminizations like Danielle and Michelle.
评论时间:
writing the world
译是不是有点混乱,它的发音方式与大多数不说英语的国家发音Gabriel相同?和Danielle一样。
原Isn't a bit confusing that it's pronounced the same way as the most countries that don't speak English pronounce Gabriel? Same with Danielle.
评论时间:
译当我成长时,我们的邻居居住来自多米尼加共和国的儿童,他们需要来美国接受治疗。这个名字让我有点奇怪,因为这个名字的唯一承载者,我曾经知道在火中烧得可怕,不得不离开他们的家人背后,面对一个新的,奇怪的地方远离家乡。
原When I was growing up our neighbors housed children from the Dominican Republic who needed to come to America for medical treatment. This name makes me sort of glum since the only bearer of this name I've ever known was burned terribly in a fire and had to leave their families behind and face a new, strange place far from home.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle是一个英国歌手。我真的很喜欢这首歌“Out of Reach” - 从“Bridget Jones' Diary”的主题。其他点击是例如“梦想”。她的真名是Louise Gabrielle Bobb。
原Gabrielle is an English singer. I really love the song "Out of Reach" - the theme from "Bridget Jones? Diary". Other hits are "Dreams" for instance. Her real name is Louise Gabrielle Bobb.
评论时间:
Miss_Eyeliner
译我真的很喜欢这个。即使它不是我的名字,我喜欢的名字。我使用它的故事和角色扮演。 \u003cbr\u003e \u003cbr\u003e我认为这是一个美丽的名字,大多数时候我不介意听到有人叫我的字符“Gabby”或“Gabi”。不管为他们工作。我希望给我的一个孩子这个(当我有孩子)。
原I really like this. Even though it's not my name, I love the name. I use it for stories and role-plays. I think this is a beautiful name, and most of the time I don't mind hearing someone call my character "Gabby" or "Gabi". Whatever works for them. I hope to name one of my children this (when I have children).
评论时间:
Dark Whysper
译我认为这是一个非常漂亮的名字!这是我的中间名,但我希望这是我的名字这么多!我不喜欢昵称“Gabby”,因为它对我来说有点太吝啬了。我几乎没有听说过这个名字的人,我喜欢它的经典不寻常的声音。这个名字有它的金色和美味的外观。
原I think this is a very beautiful name! It's my middle name, but I wish it was my first name so much! I don't like the nickname "Gabby" though, because it's a little too cutesy for me. I hardly ever hear of people with this name and I like the classic uncommon sound of it. This name has the look of gold and delicacy to it.
评论时间:
译好吧,Gabrielle是我朋友的名字。每个不认识她的人都会发出她的名字GAY-bree-el。
原Well, Gabrielle is my friend's name. Everyone who doesn't know her pronounces her name GAY-bree-el.
评论时间:
译我认为Gabrielle是一个不错的名字,但它是WAY过度使用。它有一个很好的戒指。我宁愿命名我的孩子(如果我有一个)加布里埃拉,因为它不常见。
原I think Gabrielle is a nice name, but it is WAY overused. It has a nice ring to it. I would rather name my child (if I ever have one) Gabriela because it is less common.
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字,它是漂亮的大家评论。我真的疯了,当我听到我非常接近被命名为Gabrielle或Gabriella,因为我会很高兴,如果这是我的名字,即使我的名字也很好。
原I love this name, it is pretty as everyone comments. I was actually mad when I heard I came extremely close to being named Gabrielle or Gabriella, because I would be so happy if that was my name even though my name is good too.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle,Gabriele,Gabrieli和我最喜欢的一个,Gabrielly,在我的国家(巴西)是一个美丽和常见的名字。这里,发音是:gah-bree-EL-lee。
原Gabrielle, Gabriele, Gabrieli and my favorite one, Gabrielly, is a beautiful and common name in my country (Brazil). Here, the pronunciation is: gah-bree-EL-lee.
评论时间:
译加布里埃尔是如此美丽,优雅的名字。孩子可以长大的名字。
原Gabrielle is such a beautiful, classy name. A name a child could grow up with.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle Delacour是J.K.的华丽Fleur Delacour的妹妹。罗琳的HARRY POTTER系列。
原Gabrielle Delacour is the younger sister of the gorgeous Fleur Delacour in J.K. Rowling's HARRY POTTER series.
评论时间:
october_bay
译Gabrielle是Caleb Nichol的女朋友在OC的第1季第8集的名字。
原Gabrielle was the name of Caleb Nichol's girlfriend in episode 8 of season 1 of The OC.
评论时间:
KatrinaLee
译我喜欢这个名字。当我小时,我总是说我最好的朋友应该命名这个,因为她是真的漂亮,看起来像一个加布里埃尔。
原I love this name. When I was little I always said my best friend should have been named this because she was really pretty and looked like a Gabrielle.
评论时间:
KatrinaLee
译Gabrielle是Xena的“sidekick”在展会“Xena战士公主”。
原Gabrielle is Xena's "sidekick" in the show "Xena Warrior Princess".
评论时间:
译Gabrielle“Coco”Chanel,时装设计师和发明家的小黑裙,是一个着名的承载者。 [指出]
原Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel, fashion designer and inventor of the little black dress, is a famous bearer. [noted -ed]
评论时间:
clarktieman
译我认为这是非常漂亮,但我永远不会命名我的孩子加布里埃尔,因为她(毫无疑问)会被她的朋友昵称为“加比”,我不喜欢这个昵称。
原I think it is very pretty, but I would never name my child Gabrielle because she would (without a doubt) be nicknamed "Gabby" by her friends, and I do not personally like that nickname.
评论时间:
LoneRanger
译我喜欢名字“Gabrielle”,因为1.这是我的出生名称2.这不是一个常见的名字,它必须改变为一个男性的名字,不像亚历克斯和约旦。名字的起源,即使它是欧洲的,是不同的,因为这些名字这些天,我相信来自英国的一半。 Gabrielle是一个法国名字,这是一个非常漂亮的名字。
原I like the name "Gabrielle" because 1. It is my birth name 2. It is not a common name, and it has to be changed to go to a masculine name, not like Alex and Jordan. 3. The origin of the name, even if it is European, is different because half the names these days I believe come from England. Gabrielle is a French name, and it is a very beautiful name.
评论时间:
breakofday
译Gabrielle Solis,由Eva Longoria扮演,是“绝望主妇”之一。
原Gabrielle Solis, played by Eva Longoria, is one of the "Desperate Housewives."
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字!我觉得很漂亮!我有一个朋友的名字接近这个(加布里埃拉),我们称她的G或吉吉。
原I love this name! I think it's so pretty! I have a friend who's name is close to this (Gabriella) and we call her G or Gigi.
评论时间:
译我喜欢Gabrielle的名字。我曾经讨厌它,因为它是这么长,但现在我年纪大了我绝对喜欢它!它不粘如乔丹或Tracy ...他们是如此常见。
原I love the name Gabrielle. I used to hate it because it was so long but now that I'm older I absolutely love it! It is not tacky like Jordan or Tracy... they are so common.
评论时间:
译我认为加布里埃尔是一个非常漂亮的名字。不仅因为它是我的名字,而且因为它有某种魅力,它不是一个非常常见的名字。我相信与其他名字相比,它听起来很金色和年轻。
原I think Gabrielle is a very beautiful name. Not only because it is my name, but because it has some sort of charm to it and is not a very common name. I believe that it sounds golden and young compared to other names.
评论时间:
译Gabrielle是一个非常可爱,不是过于流行的名字!
原Gabrielle is a very adorable and not overly-popular name!
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字,因为它是我的名字,它真的很漂亮,它不是一个双子星的名字,如布列塔尼或曼迪,它听起来真的很复杂。我推荐它,但如果你的名字你的孩子加布里埃尔,然后不要让任何人打她的Gabby。这是我发生了什么,我讨厌它。
原I like this name because it's my name, it's really beautiful and it's not a bimbo name like Brittney or Mandy and it sounds really sophisticated. I reccomend it but if you do name your child Gabrielle then don't let anyone call her Gabby. That's what happened to me, and I hate it.
评论时间:
specialroger
译我一直喜欢的名字“Gabrielle”,因为a)它是我的名字,和b)它是一个美丽而复杂的名称(虽然我不能真正地描述使用这两个词)。
原I have always liked the name "Gabrielle" because a)it's my name, and b)it is a beautiful and sophisticated name (though I cannot really be described using those two words).
评论时间:
lucyskydiamonds
译GAYbrielle?所以不成熟你一定是寻找它!
原GAYbrielle? So immature you must be looking for it!
评论时间:
译它最初用作Gabrielle的简写形式。除非你的母亲碰巧把她喜欢的声音放在一起,她最有可能听到有人在某处或什么地方使用它,这不可避免地就是它的来源。
原It WAS originally used as a short form of Gabrielle. Unless your mother happened to put sounds together that she liked, she most likely heard someone use it somewhere or something, and inevitably this is where it comes from.
评论时间:
Brielle.m.
译我的名字不是这个名字的缩写。我讨厌名字GABRIELLE,但我喜欢名字BRIELLE(我的名字)。 Gabrielle看起来太像GAYbrielle。
原My name is not the short form of this name. I hate the name GABRIELLE but I love the name BRIELLE (my name). Gabrielle looks too much like GAYbrielle.
评论时间:
译我喜欢这个名字这么多。我不知道为什么没有人留下任何其他评论,除了发音!比老的胖子Gabrielle好多了。这个名字只是太死了华丽!
原I love this name so much. I wonder why no one has left any other comments besides pronunciation! SO much better than old frumpy Gabrielle. This name is just too drop-dead gorgeous!
评论时间:
译荷兰语的发音是khan:-bree-ELla。 [指出]
原The Dutch pronuncation is khah:-brhee-EL-lu. [noted -ed]
评论时间:
声明:除yw11.com外非本站所有,如有消费请谨慎。本站测算内容来自于传统民俗中的一些测算方法,并非科学研究,内容仅供休闲。
All Rights Reserved
版权所有 湘ICP备号
免费起名网用心专注于在线起名服务。专注所以宝宝起名更专业!
起名网 免费起名字,取名字,姓名测试第一品牌

我要回帖

更多关于 monique gabrielle 的文章

随机推荐