请问哪里可以下载neo demoshow 这款软件? 是制作demo的...

No need to have NeoSpeech engine.Hassle-free service catered to a wide range of application development.
Most Natural Sounding Synthetic Voicesfor All Application Developers
Our core competence is NLP. Listen to our demo and you have your voice.
Experience NeoSpeech
A Speech Technology Leader.We enable your application to be heard.
Looking for High Quality Voices?
Experience NeoSpeechOne of the best quality voices and engines available on the market
Try this free Text to Speech widget to convert text data into human-like natural voice by NeoSpeech. It
will read your text loud in a voice.
Welcome to NeoSpeech
At NeoSpeech, we bring text to life.
We specialize in synthesizing high quality text-to-speech (TTS) solutions for a range of embedded devices, desktop and network/server applications.
Say goodbye to robotic voices with our natural sounding, human-like voices in 7 different languages and over 30 accents for all your text-to-speech needs.
GET A FREE TRIAL
Please fill out the sales inquiry to request a demo.
LEARN ABOUT NEOSPEECH
The following videos show who we are and what we do.
Our team of techies and engineers strive to deliver the best quality TTS solutions to our customers.
Stay tuned.
LATEST NEWS
NeoSpeech launches new Voice Cloud Service for Text-to-Speech Technology Online
Hiring: Sales Representative and Sales Support
NeoSpeech Releases Android Version of their Text-to-Speech App, NewsSpeak
SAMPLE AUDIO
Listen to different high quality voices.
Almost impossible to tell the difference from a real human voice.
Julie's Voice
Kate's Voice
Paul's Voice
Bridget's Voice
English Male James Voice
English Female Ashley's Voice
British English Male Hugh's Voice
Canadian French Female Chloe's Voice
Mexican Spanish Male Francisco's Voice
1-408-914-2710
1-408-890-4715
DOWNLOAD OUR APPS
Check out our news reader apps for mobile users.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy NEO Scavenger
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends 22 June
-34%$14.99$9.89 USD
Recommended By Curators
"An obtuse interface hides a brutal, fascinating game of survival. Finding a plastic bag is cause for celebration and *everything* wants you deead."
Recent updates
I've just finished uploading , which includes a few important bug fixes.
The build is available to anyone who owns the game at , or on Desura and Steam. Desura (and therefore, Groupees) users can use
to gain access here, or even get their
and try it on .
To access the test build on the official site, simply visit the , and click any of the download links below the usual Windows, Mac, and Linux buttons (look for a red &Test& button).
Steam users can access the test build by .
Updates Included in the Test Build
Test build 1.11 includes the following changes:
Fixed a null-pointer bug in wounding code that occurred if no valid wound chosen before modifying stats.
Fixed a null-pointer bug in HandleCombatResponse if player died in combat.
Fixed a bug that caused Ginny to never give reward if all questions answered.
Fixed a bug that incorrectly identified string ID request for sounds as item IDs, causing crashes.
The first two null-pointer bugs are &silent,& meaning the game would keep running after they happen. However, they may have caused strange game behavior later on. Part of me is suspicious that bugs like broken Scavenge buttons and magically appearing NPCs could be due to this. But we'll have to wait to see if they still happen.
The last two bugs above are more straightforward, and only affect those in that encounter branch and mod situation, respectively.
The likelihood that this version of NEO Scavenger will work with previous saves is: likely.
As usual, the older the save game version, the less likely it is to work.
As always, let me know what you think of the changes, and if you notice any issues with the new build!
Many of you have likely heard the unfortunate news about Desura, but if not, their parent company has .
What this means in practice is yet to be determined. However, if you own NEO Scavenger through Desura, now would be a good time to make sure your Desura account is connected to
In the event Desura goes offline, this will ensure you still have access to NEO Scavenger's latest builds. It will also grant you a Steam key.
Here's how it works:
From Desura's NEO Scavenger page, just click &Connect& and then &Connect Game&
From the NEO Scavenger page on
or Desura's client, click the , and you'll see a page that describes what info will be shared. If you agree, click &Connect Game.& You can read more information on .
Just to be clear, I only use your info to verify your purchase, and keep your email to contact you if something NEO Scavenger-related needs to be communicated to customers (like where to get a new build if the URL changes, etc.). I will not share your information with any third parties, no matter how much they offer to pay me. I hate spam, and I don't want to contribute to that problem.
After clicking &Connect Game,& you'll be taken to
where the site will attempt to authorize your account. If you're not already logged into
upon arriving, you'll be asked to login or create an account. Once logged in, it should report whether the update was successful or not.
Note: if you have to create an account, and lose the link to connect the account in the process, you can repeat the
process described above, and it should still work. It will only stop working once an account has been successfully linked.
If there are any issues using the process, let me know! It's been working pretty smoothly for a few years now, but if problems have crept into the process, I'd like to restore it for everyone in the wake of Desura's bankruptcy.
Please spread the word to other folks you know who might be affected by this situation. Thanks!
“one of the best single player turn-based RPGs I’ve played for a long time.”
“In short, this game is terrible...Buy it.”
“It may be a little hard to get into for some, but it's absolutely hard to put down.”
About This Game
NEO Scavenger is a game where you must survive in the wasteland long enough to figure out who you are. Each turn, you must decide where to go, how to scavenge for supplies, and how to deal with anything and anyone you encounter. And with each passing minute, the pit in your stomach grows, your dehydration worsens, your muscles tire, and your body temperature drops in the cold autumn air. Choose your starting abilities carefully, because they and your wit are the only tools you have in the apocalypse!
Unique Setting - Near-future, post-apocalyptic Michigan with local cryptids and folklore. And something else beneath the surface...
Turn-Based Play - Take your time with each turn, and play at your own pace. Save and quit when you want, and resume later.
Permadeath - If you die, that's it. NEO Scavenger is balanced around a single difficulty level: permadeath. Your save will be deleted if you die. So choose every action carefully!
No Grinding - There is no XP in NEO Scavenger. No levelling-up. Instead, progress comes from learning how to play the game better, and using your strengths to your advantage.
Semi-Random - Much of the map is randomized each game, including the location of ruins, creatures, weather, and certain quest branches.
Sandbox or Story - Search for clues to your identity, what happened, and who's hunting you. Or simply test your mettle against man and nature alike. Play how you want!
Abilities and Flaws - Choose abilities and flaws each time you play. Different combos unlock different abilities and quest branches.
Crafting - Extensive crafting system which allows for substitutions of similar items. Make a rifle scope from half a pair of binoculars, or a noise trap from a pill bottle and pebbles.
Desperate Combat - Detailed combat with moves like &Tackle,& &Lure,& &Kick While Down,& &Demand Surrender,& and &Threaten.&
Realistic Wounds - Creatures have complex wound simulation, with multiple wound locations, infection, bleeding, and pain management.
Realistic Metabolism - Hypothermia, fatigue, thirst, hunger, disease, intoxication, shelter...everything is tracked.
Realistic Inventory - Complex inventory system with slots for holding, wearing, containers, and more. Fit items in grid spaces, and manage encumbrance.
Hex-Based World Map - Navigate ruins, hills, forests, and plains in a hex-based map. Line-of-sight, elevation, and daylight matters.
Tracking - Creatures leave their tracks and spoor on the map, which can be followed by others. Players can also hide their tracks.
Hiding - Players can use hiding to avoid being seen while traveling the map, as well as during story encounters.
Hunting - Trap small game for food and fur, or track and kill larger prey on the map for butchering.
Hacking - Use hacking skills to unlock scavenged laptops, cellphones, smartphones, and tablets. Mine them for paydata, or snoop through personal files.
Foraging - Search for edible plants and water, and use special skills to identify what's safe to eat.
Haunting Soundtrack - Music composed by Josh Culler, specifically for NEO Scavenger, plays periodically, lending an atmosphere of loneliness and desperation. (Also accessible as mp3s outside game.)
Creature AI - Wandering creatures go about their own business, hunting, scavenging, and hoarding. Morale affects their choices, and some will gang-up and cause trouble.
Dynamic Weather - Temperature, rainfall, and night/day are based on real-world data for autumn in the area. If you live long enough, you may see snow fall.
Detroit - Take refuge from the wasteland in one of mankind's last bastions of safety. Buy supplies, get medical care, and seek clues in a cyberpunk-styled city.
Trading Cards - Collect NEO Scavenger trading cards, badges, emoticons, and profile backgrounds!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista(R) (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 128MB of graphics memory
Hard Drive: 75 MB available space
Sound Card: Any
Additional Notes: Please try the free demo to verify that it works for you!
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core(TM) Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
Minimum:
OS: Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux(R) (RHEL) 5.6 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), openSUSE(R) 11.3 or later (32 bit and 64 bit), or Ubuntu 10.04 or later (32 bit and 64 bit)
Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
39.5 hrs on record
I was attacked in the middle of a stormy night by two mutants trying to steal my shopping cart loaded with supplies. After I brained one of them, the other scattered. I gave chase, and dispatched it following a cross-tile pursuit. However, upon return to my camp, my cart was gone. The mutant corpse, mysteriously absent as well. Using my tracking ability, I followed the thief several tiles down, and discovered it was another mutant, slowly pushing my cart southwest, his deceased comrade most unceremoniously stuffed inside with the rest of the contents. I moved in and caved its skull in with one fell swoop. I felt no pity, no remorse. I really needed those 5 empty bottles.10/10 excellent post apocalyptic hobo simulator
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
93.0 hrs on record
Extremely recommended. One of the best game I have recently played.Keep reading, or download the Demo and try it for yourself. Yes, there is a DEMO available.GameplayYou see stuff from above like, isometric map perspective: you navigate the lands from one hexagonal tile to another. All the time.This costs points. When it's rainy or dark, it will cost more points.When you reach a city hex, you can loot the location. This, also, will costs you points. Sometimes you will find amazing stuff, and sometimes only scraps of paper. But even those could be useful. Actually, when you start to know the game better, every g?dd?mn item is useful!You will find more stuff if you use a crowbar, or have a light source with you. But beware as this will make more noise and attract people towards your location.Looting can also just hurt yourself... like roof collapse. Sh?t happens right?So you loot, equip yourself with what you find, and stroll around. Until some dude approaches and gets to your hex.CombatThe combat is textual. You won't have the map view anymore. But instead, you'll be presented with an interface showing your dude's and opposition's status, and a list of actions you can execute. Everything you will do, like throwing a punch, will have a narrative text describing what's happening. So it's mostly READING ya hear? No explosions there.But don't be fooled... you can trip on the ground and fall. While on the ground you can try and grab the hostile down, you can crawl back and try to escape, drop your stuff and run like hell, etc. A lot of realistic possibilities here. It is extremely hard. Your first encounter will probably be your last.DiseaseGetting hurt, bleeding, being cold, drinking sh?t water... these will have consequences. Try to disinfect your wounds, patch'em up and don't let 'em getting infected. Be careful of what you eat too... could be POISONOUS you never know muhahah.Unless you are a doctor, in which case you will have a clear descriptions of your symptoms like, &Cholera 3; certain death&, you won't know what illness you just caught... you will have &stomach cramps&, you'll be like &vomiting&...So just act as in real life: grabs antibiotics, clean every wounds. Don't take any chances. Ever. Why? Because the game has...PermadeathYep. Die and restart the whole game. No save point, and that is intended. You won't bring stuff with you from your last play. Nope, nothing. It's up to YOU to level up. And this is where I disagree on the game mechanics. I am fine with dying and learning. But ya know the beginning of the game starts to be boring once you know it. And redoing the same stuff is just a waste of time. Hence I created a
to actually still save and, well, cheat. I advise players to die a lot first, and when you feel you are ready, just use my tool.But even if you use it to reload an old save, it won't matter much, because...It's randomThe map is randomly generated. But not when you first start the game, nope. It is randomly generated as soon as you discover a tile. So saving the game and loading an old save will still yield something different :DThis is why I am a little &against& the permadeath. Loading an old save is not THAT bad. You will experience a whole different game. I would've liked just... ya know, an auto-save every night or something.Anyway except for a few spots in the map that will never change, all the rest is random. Random but fair. You won't like be in a desert without cities for miles ever. They are spawned correctly.Even if you are a new player, you CAN make it. Yes because in the end, it's just logic.Contrary to Faster Than Light (FTL) where there is NO WAY a new player will make it to the end because the randomization is too... random. In NEO Scavenger, the RNG is just right.Crafting stuffAs I said all the items there are useful. Somehow. Because you can craft and even &uncraft& stuff. If someone is giving you stuff, or if you finally found something of value... maybe you can try to &reverse engineer& it and discover HOW IT WAS BUILT. How awesome is that uh? Found a bow arrow? But you have no idea how to create one yourself? No problem!There are also a lot of crafting recipes there. And many different combinations will work. Like you could use your crowbar to roast meat when you don't have a wood stick! Doesn't matter, both categorizes as a kinda &shaft.& So it's extremely smart and flexible. If you are lacking you favorite saucepan to boil water... just think a second... can't anything else, more common, be used as a saucepan? Eh, when I found that out, I literally doubled my lifespan. No sh?t. Think hard.NarrationIt reminds me of Fallout 1 & 2. You had that little description box in the lower left which would describe what was going on. Here it's a bit the same. With random encounters or special places being very well described. There is a lot of dark humor too. If you are not averse to reading you will like it and also find that it's well written.StoryThere is a story. Your first goal will obviously be to survive, and so, to find something to cover your feet :) But after that painful initial phase, you will meet strange people. You will find places of interest. Or you will find new recipes that... use high tech items you had no idea were in the game.The story is interesting and is closely related to the narrative part of the game: the only way to tell you stuff is through old newspapers and stuff. Those are funny as well...OX news reporting hoaxes ;)AudioEvery single one item has its own sound effect. Which is played when you grab the item from you inventory. That's it. But that's HUGE. There is a little music, but it gets a bit repetitive.ConclusionIf you like Fallout, post-apocalyptic worlds, a good narration, turn by turn mechanics and a pretty realistic game then don't hesitate. It's a masterpiece.You still unsure? --& try the demo and make your own opinion.
Was this review helpful?
56.9 hrs on record
Neo Scavenger is like leaving school. You are thrust into the real world, with no idea what to do. Everything is strange, but you learn. You Survive. You thrive. Then you die of hypothermia.
Was this review helpful?
79.3 hrs on record
+++SPOILER WARNING+++Wanted to play the good guy, and tried to solve any potential conflict with a nice and warm greeting.After a while I couldn't find food.Decided to eat the crazy ??????? that attacked me in the afternoon. Realized that a human corpse gives a ???????? of meat. Realized that - thanks to my trapping skills - I can cure meat and that I have enough durable food for the next ~7 days. Great! I will do that more often.After 7 days I realized that something changed...where is that ravenous appetite coming from?Running around now covered in fur, hunting innocent humans that desperately trying to escape, while pulling my shopping cart behind me full of human meat and trash. I totally recommend this game!
Was this review helpful?
56.8 hrs on record
An awesome survival game.Challenging to the newer players, and for myself, with about 60 hours in game, still a struggle to stay alive for long lengths of time.It has multiple playstyles to suit however you'd like to play:
-Want to be a survivalist who uses ranged weaponry to hunt wild animals? Go for it.
-Want to use melee weapons, wreaking havoc upon any foe who walks in your path? Go for it.
-Want to fight for justice, destroying any and all inhumane religious cults that have arisen? Go for it.
-Feel a need to slaughter any human, animal, or whatever the hell you find in the wasteland? Go for it.
-Want to knock people out, steal their shoes, and then leave them barefoot in the middle of a wasteland? Go for it.
-Want to be insane, kill anyone you see, AND become a cannibalistic maniac? I think you know the answer.With multiple in-game skills, the possibilities are endless.
You can be an overweight combat medic, a melee proficient electrician with a high metabolism, a weak and brittle botanist, an a There are many different combinations you can choose from.
You just need to find the right kit to suit yourself- with the ability to deal with freezing weather, wild dog attacks, and insane cultists.An awesome game that is definitely worth the money.
The creator of the game is very willing to fix bugs, communicates with the players whenever the chance arises, and listens to any and all feedback.In my book, a definite 10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: NEO Scavenger
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2014
&Bestest Best Combat of 2014&
&Reader's Choice
#3 RPGoTY 2014&
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 neo demo 的文章

随机推荐