按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>2013版八年级英语上Uit1单元测试题详细
2013版八年级英语上Uit1单元测试题
2013版八年级英语上Uit1单元测试题
初二|八年级
新目标英语
nadiannahu
☆☆☆☆☆
2013版八年级英语上Unit1测试题一、汉译英1、去爬山____________________ &2、买任何特别的东西________________2、拍了一些照片_______________ &4、每件东西都很好!________________5、到达山顶__________________ &6、买任何特别的东西________________7、写日记_____________________ &8、学一些重要的东西_______________二、单选(20*1)( & &)1.---Do you have______to say foryourself? & ---No,I have______to say. & A. everything & & & &B. something & & C. anything & & & & &D. nothing &( & &)2.---Would you like_______to eat? & ---Thanks, please. &A. something & B.anything & C. some things & D. any things( & &)3. Paul and I______tennis yesterday. Hedid much better than I. &A. play & & B. willplay & & C. played & &D. are playing( & &)4、We took_____________ photos yesterday. & & & &A. quiet a few & &B. quite few & &C. quite a little & D.quite a few( & &)5、You andJulie should do your homework by ___________. & & & &A. yourself & B. yourselves & C. themselves & D.themself ( & &)6、Did shebuy __________ her friend? & & & &A. at & & & B. for & & & C. by & & &D. to( & &)7、I arrived________ this city at 8 o’clock. & & & &A.at & & B.in & & C.around & &D.to( & &) 8、We didn’tgo to the movies __________ the weather was bad. & & & &A. bcause of & & B. because & &C. because of & D.so( & &)9、1.I don’t want to go to the museum,it’s too_______. & A. relaxing B. boring & C. bored & D. beautiful( & &)10、Do youenjoy______photos? &A.to take &B.take &C.taking &D.takes &( & &)11、It’s cold,sowe decided______at home. &A.stay & & &B.tostay & & C.staying & &D.stayed ( & &)12、Shedidn’t______me about it. &A.told &B.tell &C.telling &D.tells( & &)13、---Where______she ______on vacation? ---She visited her uncle. & &A. go & & &B. go & & &C. went & & &D. went( & &)14、---How wasyour summer camp in Beijing last year? &---______.I had a good time with myfriends. &A. Terrible &B. Great & C. Expensive &D. Not good( & &)15、WhenI______ at the hotel,it was very late. & & A,got to & &B. reached & &C. arrived &D. reach for &( & &)16、I was______________with my friends last month . & &
& &A.on vacation & & & & B. in vacation & & & & & C. for vacation( & &)17、The onlyproblem was there was nothing much to do in the evening_______read. & & &A.and & B.so & & C.then & &D.but
( & &)18、?I am going to London for a holiday next month. &?_________! A. Have a good time & B. It’s terrible & C. Good job &D. What a pity & ( & &)19、I felt _____________when I heard the __________news. & A.excited B. exciting C. exciting D. excited
( & &)20、We didn’t have ____________, please hurry up(快点). & & & &A. enough &time &B. time enough &C.enough time &D. enough money三.根据句意及首字母完成单词(20*1):1. The fish is very d_____________. I’d likesome more. &2. This coat is very e_____________. I wantto buy a cherper one. &3. I don’t like to go to the shop, becausethere are many people and &it is veryc_____________. &4. There are a lot of old things on show in the m____________. 5. How was you v_____________? It wasgreat. &6、There are alot of new b______________ in the city now.7. Did you go summer c________ on summervacation? 8. What’s the w___________ like today? It’ssunny.. 9. I can’t walk any more. I’m reallyt_________. 10.I didn’t have breakfast this morning, so Iam h____________now. 11.There are many outdoor(户外的) a______ &in spring. 12.My mother didn’t have emoney,so she couldn’t buy thecoat. 13.We must wwhen the traffic light(交通灯) is red. 14.He tmany photos in Beijing last year. 15.I didn’t take an uso I got wet in the rain. &16.I want to go on vacation but I can’t dwhen to go(去哪儿). &17.I dthe sweater because it is out ofthe style(过时). 19.Can you find some d______ &between(在…和…之间) the twin brothers? 20.She ate n__________but some bread at theparty. 四、根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10*1)1.We decided(go) to the beach near our hotel. 2.I really enjoy(walk) around the town. 3.We wanted &(walk) up to the top. &4.Do you feel like(drink) some orange? &5.We must keep(read) English in the morning.
&6.The teacher told us____________(read)English every morning. &7.These _____________(diary) are Lei feng’s.. &8.My grandma ___________(feed) some hens thismorning. &9. The TV show is ____________(bore), I am so__________(bore). &10. What’s wrong with you? Youseem___________(be)unhappy.五、句型转换(20*1)1.I did my homework yesterday.(改为否定句) & I_________ ___________my homeworkyesterday. &2.She went to New York on vacation.(就划线部分提问) & ____________did she____________on vacation? 3.Vera visited the Great Wall last Sunday.(改为一般疑问句) &_________ Vera_________ the Great Wall lastSunday?4.The students had great fun in the park.(改为同义句) & The students______ ______ ______ ______ inthe park.5. My uncle bought me a bike.= My uncle___________ _________ ___________me.6. How do you like your new job? &= _________ __________ __________ __________your new job? & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &7. I have something very special for lunch.(否定句) &I___________ ___________ _____________ very special for lunch.六、完形填空(10*1) Last Sunday we had a great trip .My father,my mother and I ____1__ to summer camp .We went to the mountains .Firstwe &2 to the foot of the mountain &3 &bus .In the middle of the mountain therewas a river .The water was clean and clear .I washed my face &4 &thewater .It was warm .There &5 &some fishes in the river .In the mountainthere were flowers .They were &6 &. At noon , many people got together ,andthey were very &7___. We made ourmeal in the mountain .The food was very 8__ ,and we liked it very much .After meal ,we went on our trip . Wefelt & ___9_____ &.It was really &10 &. &1. A. go & B. goes & C. went & &D. to go 2. A. get & &B. got & C. got to & &D. arrived 3. A. by & B. on & &C. in & & D. took 4. A. on & B. with & &C. in & & D. into 5. A. is & &B. was & &C. were & &D. are 6. A. ugly & &B. beautiful & &C. awful & D. delicious 7. A. friendly & B. friends & C. busy & &D. tired 8. A. nice & &B. terrible & &C. bad & &D. great 9. A. happy & B. unhappy & C. friendly & &D. interesting 10. A. cold & B. hot & C. fun & & D. funny七、阅读理解(5*2=10)Most American families like to have avacation in summer. Summer is a good season for vacation. It is often hot inJuly and August. Children do not go to school in those two months. Some peoplelike to stay at home, read books, or watch TV. Many families take their lunchto eat at a place with many trees or a nice lake. Some people have enough timeand money to travel to other countries like France,Japan and Australia. Theyusually fly to these countries. Many families travel by car or train to seeinteresting places in their own countries. Their favorite cities are New York, Chicago, Miami, San Francisco and Los Angeles. & & Not everyone likes to go to busy cities.Some families travel to mountains or beautiful valleys.( & )1._____ is a good season for vacation. &A.Spring &B.Summer C.Autumn &D.Winter ( & )2.Some people like to stay at home duringtheir vacation. They don’t _____. & &A.read books &B.visit their friends &C.watch TV D.go to work ( & )3.Many families like to have their lunch_____ during their vacation. & & &A.in the office &B.near acinema &C.near a big factory &D.near a nice lake ( & )4.If you have _____, you can travel toother countries. &A.money and friends &B.friends and time &C.money and time &D.food ( & )5.Which of the following is “芝加哥”? A.Chicago. B.New York. C.Miami. D.Los Angeles.八、写作(10)假设上个周日你和你的爸爸去爬山了,写一篇日记描述一下那一天的事情和你的感受。上个周日的日期是8月31日。新课标第一网系列资料新课标第一网不用注册,免费下载!
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址
本站课件、试题、教案等免费下载。大多是rar压缩包,解压缩后是ppt、doc、swf、exe等2014年同步导学案课时练八年级英语上册人教版河北专版Section A(1a~2d)题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 2014年同步导学案课时练八年级英语上册人教版河北专版 & Section A(1a~2d) 详细解析
当前解析:Section A(1a~2d)
解题老师:
1.参加夏令营 &&&_2.去山区 &&&_3.相当多;不少 &&&__4.大部分时间 &&&_
1. 1. go to summer camp 2. go to the mountains3. quite a few 4. most of the time
完全正确(1)答案太简单(1)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
5. do anything interesting & &&6. study for tests & && &&
5.做有趣的事情 6.复习备考
解题老师:
7. go out with anyone &&&____8. anywhere interesting && &&
7.和某人一起外出8.有趣的地方
解题老师:
&1. —__ you _on vacation?—I went to the mountains.
&1. Where did; go
解题老师:
2. —_you _ with _?—Yes,I went with my mother.
2. Did; go; anyone
解题老师:
3. —_ you &&&_ _ special lastmonth?—Not really. I just stayed at home most of the time to read and relax.
&3. Did; do anything
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
① I didn’t go to the mountains with _ &(someone/anyone).
解题老师:
②一Which pen can I use?—You can use_ (anyone/any one) of these.
解题老师:
①I can’t find my key_.A. anywhere &&&B. &&&somewhereC. everywhere &&&D. &&&nowhere
解题老师:
②一What are you going to do this weekend? —I want to go_.A. relaxing somewhere B. relaxing anywhere C. somewhere relaxing D. anywhere relaxing
解题老师:
①The man has_ friends &&&in &&&this city, so &he often stays at home.A. a few &&&B. &&&fewC. little &&&D. &&&a little
解题老师:
② I have _ money &and & we & can buy some &food for dinner.A. a few & & B. &&&fewC. little &&&D. &&&a little
完全正确(2)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
1. 一What did you do last Sunday?—I just stayed at home_(sleep).
& 1. to sleep
解题老师:
2. Most of the students_(buy) &presents &for &their parents.
2. buy/ bought
解题老师:
3. —How was your vacation?—It was_(wonder).
3. wonderful
解题老师:
4. _(be) there anything wrong with your &bike?
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(1)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
5. —Did you see_ (something) interesting &&&intoday’s newspaper?一Yes, I did.
5. anything
解题老师:
&1. —There is_with &&&my computer. Can you help me? & &—With pleasure.A. something wrong B. wrong something C. nothing wrong &&&D. &&&wrong nothing
解题老师:
2. Now,Mr Brown is_vacation &&&in &&&China.A. in B. on &&&C. &&&for D. to
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
3. —Did they clean the house yesterday?— _. They cleaned it at five in the aftemooaA. No,they don’t &&&B. &&&Yes,they didC. No,they didn’t &&&D. &&&Yes, they do
解题老师:
4. —Did you see my book_?—Sorry, I didn’t.A. somewhere &&&B. &&&anywhereC. nowhere &&&D. &&&everywhere
解题老师:
5. She has_ friends. &They often play volleyball &after class.A. little &&&B. &&&quite a littleC. few & & &D. &&&quite a few
解题老师:
&1. We went to the beach on vacation last Saturday. (对画线部分提问)&__&& you_ on &vacation &&&last&Saturday?
& 1. Where did; go
解题老师:
2. They bought something special in the supermarket. (改为一般疑问句)_ they__special &in & the&supermarket?
2. Did; buy anything
解题老师:
3. I want to go out with someone.(改为否定句)I__ to &go &out with_.
&3. don’t want; anyone
解题老师:
4. Jim visited his aunt last weekend.(对画线部分提问)_ _ Jim _ last & weekend?
4. What did; do
解题老师:
1. 一I went to the mountains last Sunday.—Did you go with a__?
& & 1. anyone
解题老师:
2. —Did you go a_ &interesting & last & month & on &vacation?—Yes,I went to Qingdao with my family.
2. anywhere
解题老师:
3. The girl is friendly to others, so she has quite a f_ &friends at school.
解题老师:
4. I think Dalian is a_&(精彩的)place to goon vacation.
4. wonderful
解题老师:
5. I spend _(大多数)of the time watchingTV on Sundays.
5. & &most
解题老师:
&1. Peter_(go) &&&to summer camp last month.
解题老师:
2. I bought some books, but Grace didn’t buy_(something).
2. anything
解题老师:
3. The girl doesn’t like to play with _(someone). She only wants to read books.
解题老师:
4. I think everything_(be) possible.
解题老师:
5. Mr Black went to Hainan on vacation_&(relax) last week.
&5. & &to relax
解题老师:
&1. —Where did you go _ vacation last year?—I went to New York City.A. at &&&B. &&&toC. on &&&D. &&&with
&1. C考查介词搭配。go on vacation意为“去度假”。
解题老师:
2. Is there _ in &&&today’s meeting?A. important somethingB. important anythingC. something importantD. anything important
2. D考查形容词修饰不定代词。英语中形容词修饰 something, anything, somebody, anybody 等不定代 同时,形容词要后置,排除A、B两项;something多用 于肯定句中,anything用于否定句和疑问句中,故选D。
解题老师:
3. —Where was he a moment ago?—He _ at & home.A. stay & & & & &B. &&&stayedC. is staying &&&D. &&&stays
3. B考查动词的时态。根据was可知,句子用一般过去时
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(1)
解题老师:
4. What about_out for a walk?A. go & & &B. &&&goingC. went &&&D. &&&to go
4. B考查非谓语动词。about为介词,其后接动词-ing 形式。故选B。
解题老师:
5. He is a newcomer, and he has _ friends.A. little &&&B. &&&a littleC. few & & & D. &&&a few
5. C考查形容词(词组)辨析。little,a little修饰不可 数名词;few,a few修饰可数名词;little,few表示否 定意义;a little, a few表示肯定意义。句意:他是新 来的,几乎没有朋友。故选C。
解题老师:
&1.上个周末你做了什么有趣的事情吗?Did you do__last &weekend?
&1. anything interesting
解题老师:
2.昨天晚上我为考试而学习。I___ last & night.
2. studied for tests
解题老师:
3.我没有和别人一起去青岛。我自己一个人去的那儿。I didn’t go to Qingdao__. &I &went &there myself.
3. with anyone
解题老师:
4.我们班有相当多的学生喜欢做体育运动。___ students &in & our &class &like to play sports.
4. Quite a few
解题老师:
5.上个星期六他去哪里游泳了?_ &&he & swimming &last &Saturday?
5. Where did; go
解题老师:
A: Where did you go on vacation last summer?B: 1. _.A: Wow, the beach must be very beautiful.2. & &?B: I went with Tom.A: 3._?B: It was sunny.A: 4. _?B: By taxi.A: Did you have a good time?B: 5._. &&&I & hope &to & go &there again sometime.
&1. I went to the beach 2. Who did you go with3. What was the weather like there /How was the weather there&4. How did you go there5. Yes, we did
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
解题老师:
swim,go, interesting, few, take, wonderful, travel, somethingI was on vacation with my family last month. We 1 to Paris. We had a sightseeing(观光)tour of the city. And we also visited quite a 2 famous places like the Eiffel Tower. From Paris we 3 down to the south ofFrancenear Marseilles by boat. We bought 4 special. There we had a lot of fun. We 5 in the sea and 6 a lot of photos. We also met someone 7 on the beach. We went back a week later by train. The trip was 8 &&&,and the&food was delicious.1._ 2._ &3._4._ 5._ 6._7._ 8._
& 1. went 2. few 3. traveled 4. something 5. swam6. took 7. interesting 8. wonderful
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(1)答案错误(0)评论(0)
练习册名称:2014年同步导学案课时练八年级英语上册人教版河北专版
年级:八年级
学科:英语
卷册:上册
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】语法1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
大小:758.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢

我要回帖