I with run my parents are getting readyrun for Sprin...

拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3c116c-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器& “—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad to see you again. &—Hello. Did you go anywhere during the winter holidays?—Oh,yes.&1. &I went to see my parents.— &2. &—Yes,certainly. In fact I was invited to one of their homes to enjoy a Spring Festival dinner on the Eve.— &3. &—Oh,many. After getting up the next morning,I went with my parents to see performances by young people. They gave a wonderful program. I was very much impressed. At the same time a dragon dance was going on outside.— &4. &—Yes. New houses and buildings have appeared. They have enough rice and wheat all the year round and wear better clothes.— &5. &I'm also from the countryside,you know.A.I must go home next Spring Festival too.B.I've just come back from the countryside.C.Did you go and visit any of your boyhood friends?D.So you must have had a good time.E.So the peasants are leading a much better life,aren't they?F.Were there any performances to celebrate the Festival?G.How did you spend the Spring Festival? &
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2015-陕西长安一中高一下期期末考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad to see you again. —Hello. Did you go anywhere during the winter holidays?—Oh,yes.___...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.C3.F4.E5.A
本文叙述了俩个人在谈论寒假去了什么地方,他们主要谈论寒假在乡下过春节的情况,那里有的新鲜事情,感觉玩得怎样等。1.根据I went to see my parents可知已经从乡下回来,故选B。2.根据Yes,certainly. In fact I was invited to one of their homes to enjoy a Spring Festival dinner 可知上一句必须是一般疑问句应选C。3.根据Oh,many. After getting up the next morning,I went with my parents to see performances by young people.可知故选F。4.根据Yes. New houses and buildings have appeared. 故选E。5.根据I'm also from the countryside,故选A。分析:
考点1:对话填空
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad to see you again. —Hello. Did you go anywhere during the winter holidays?—Oh,ye...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad to see you again. —Hello. Did you go anywhere during the winter holidays?—Oh,yes.____1.____I went to see my parents.—____2.____—Yes,certainly. In fact I was invited to one of their homes to enjoy a Spring Festival dinner on the Eve.—____3.____—Oh,many. After getting up the next morning,I went with my parents to see performances by young people. They gave a wonderful program. I was very much impressed. At the same time a dragon dance was going on outside.—____4.____—Yes. New houses and buildings have appeared. They have enough rice and wheat all the year round and wear better clothes.—____5.____I'm also from the countryside,you know.A.I must go home next Spring Festival too.B.I've just come back from the countryside.C.Did you go and visit any of your boyhood friends?D.So you must have had a good time.E.So the peasants are leading a much better life,aren't they?F.Were there any performances to celebrate the Festival?G.How did you spend the Spring Festival? ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“—Hello,Xiao Li. Glad to see you again. —Hello. Did you go anywhere during the winter holidays?—Oh,yes.____1.____I went to see my parents.—____2.____—Yes,certainly. In fact I was invited to one of their homes to enjoy a Spring Festival dinner on the Eve.—____3.____—Oh,many. After getting up the next morning,I went with my parents to see performances by young people. They gave a wonderful program. I was very much impressed. At the same time a dragon dance was going on outside.—____4.____—Yes. New houses and buildings have appeared. They have enough rice and wheat all the year round and wear better clothes.—____5.____I'm also from the countryside,you know.A.I must go home next Spring Festival too.B.I've just come back from the countryside.C.Did you go and visit any of your boyhood friends?D.So you must have had a good time.E.So the peasants are leading a much better life,aren't they?F.Were there any performances to celebrate the Festival?G.How did you spend the Spring Festival? ”相似的习题。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
I think my parent are getting ready for the Spring Festival有错吗有s的,网打了= =对不起
王玥波寄仗29
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my parents不是单亲吧?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
把parent改成parents 或者把are 改成is
我想父母亲正在为春节做准备呢!
扫描下载二维码& “书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔...”习题详情
132位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.6%
书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔友Alice写信给你倾诉心中的烦恼。请根据她的来信内容给她写一份回信并提几条合理建议,帮助她摆脱烦恼。要求:1.回信中不能写出你真实的姓名和班级 2. 必须根据来信的内容提建议。 3.字数60---80词左右。Dear Tom, How is it going with you? I hope you had a happy winter holiday in your hometown.I heard that your Chinese children could have a lot of pocket money from your families in Spring festival. But things for us are quite different in America.Though I want to buy a computer game for a long time, I don’t have enough money. I can’t ask my parents for money. What should I do? Another thing which worries me most is that I am getting so heavy. I often stay up late to play computers so I always feel tired in the day and fall asleep in the class. Last week I failed my maths test. A lot of classmates laugh at me and they don’t play with me.I feel lonely and so sad. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours, Alice&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-~2011学年度江西省大余中学八年级下学期第一次月考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔友Alice写信给你倾诉心中的烦恼。请根据她的来信内容给她写一份回信并提几条合理建议,帮助她摆脱烦恼。要求:1.回信中不能写出你真实的姓名和班级 2. 必须根据来信的内容...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本题是写一篇给定要求的回信,写作的话题为给笔友的烦恼提供建议,具体内容包括笔友的烦恼,个人是如何看待,同时写上给笔友解决烦恼提供的建议,在写作时应注意符合题意,同时应注意语言的准确性和连贯性。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔友Alice写信给你倾诉心中的烦恼。请根据她的来信内容给她写一份回信并提几条合理建议,帮助她摆脱烦恼。要求:1.回信中不能写出你真实的姓名和班级 2. 必须根据...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔友Alice写信给你倾诉心中的烦恼。请根据她的来信内容给她写一份回信并提几条合理建议,帮助她摆脱烦恼。要求:1.回信中不能写出你真实的姓名和班级 2. 必须根据来信的内容提建议。 3.字数60---80词左右。Dear Tom, How is it going with you? I hope you had a happy winter holiday in your hometown.I heard that your Chinese children could have a lot of pocket money from your families in Spring festival. But things for us are quite different in America.Though I want to buy a computer game for a long time, I don’t have enough money. I can’t ask my parents for money. What should I do? Another thing which worries me most is that I am getting so heavy. I often stay up late to play computers so I always feel tired in the day and fall asleep in the class. Last week I failed my maths test. A lot of classmates laugh at me and they don’t play with me.I feel lonely and so sad. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours, Alice”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“书面表达(15*)假设你叫Tom,你的笔友Alice写信给你倾诉心中的烦恼。请根据她的来信内容给她写一份回信并提几条合理建议,帮助她摆脱烦恼。要求:1.回信中不能写出你真实的姓名和班级 2. 必须根据来信的内容提建议。 3.字数60---80词左右。Dear Tom, How is it going with you? I hope you had a happy winter holiday in your hometown.I heard that your Chinese children could have a lot of pocket money from your families in Spring festival. But things for us are quite different in America.Though I want to buy a computer game for a long time, I don’t have enough money. I can’t ask my parents for money. What should I do? Another thing which worries me most is that I am getting so heavy. I often stay up late to play computers so I always feel tired in the day and fall asleep in the class. Last week I failed my maths test. A lot of classmates laugh at me and they don’t play with me.I feel lonely and so sad. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours, Alice”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 readyrun 的文章

随机推荐