3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
写一篇以my hobby 为题的英语作文
肖倾宇88442
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
(一)My HobbyI like drawing.It does bring me happiness.As a kid,I was keen on those lines and curves drawn on paper made into animals and scenes.It really could show beauty to people and express my feelings.And then I took a course so that I could get close to it and see it well.But at that time,I just did it for fun.Years went by,I got into a long period of time filled with pressure in study.And I found it so good a way to relax.It did not any longer play an unimportant role in my living,but bacame my friend.Since that time,I have felt it like a nice person deep in my heart who can talk with me with true words and make me happy with life.This is my hobby,not just a hobby,but also a true friend.(二)My HobbyThere are a great many hobbies to choose from.Some people enjoy collecting coins or stamps,others choose to spend their time on sports or music.I have many hobbies,but playing basketball is my favorite one.At weekends,we always build a team to play basketball against another one in our neighbourhood.The competitions brought us so much fun.I think playing basketball is a good way to build up one's body and relax oneself.But I will always remember that it's unwise to spend too much time playing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
/search?lm=0&rn=10&pn=0&fr=search&ie=gbk&word=%D0%B4%D2%BB%C6%AA%D2%D4my+hobby+%CE%AA%CC%E2%B5%C4%D3%A2%D3%EF%D7%F7%CE%C4
1. I have many hobbies, such as reading, skating, and watching TV. But reading is my favorite hobby.
I like reading for three reasons. First of all, books introduce me to a new world, which...
Everyone has his own hobby, it may give him lots of happiness. My hobby is listening to music. When I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music, though I'm not good at it, I ...
扫描下载二维码  关于my hobby的英语作文(中英对照)如下:
  我的爱好
  不同人有不同爱好。例如,有人喜欢读书,有人喜欢游泳,还有人喜欢收藏等等。
  我过去喜欢读书和画画,因为从书中我能了解许多有趣的事。但我现在不喜欢了。我只能从书中得到知识,而不能从其他方面获得知识。我需要改变一下。旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享!
  我有许多好朋友。他们都有他们的爱好。Ann学习很努力,因此她爱好读书。Tony爱劳动,他爱好园艺,他总是在他的院子里植树种花。Judy是一个文静的女孩,她喜欢编织,她总是给她的玩具娃娃织毛衣。我们爱好不同,但我们是好朋友。
  我爱旅行,我从旅行中获得了极大乐趣。
  my hobby
  Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.
  I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!
  I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.
  I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.
的错误意识
258元外教一对一试听课
新一代年轻英语学习方式!
扫描二维码关注线话> 【答案带解析】书面表达。(10分) 以My hobby为题介绍一下自己的爱好,写一篇60词左右...
书面表达。(10分)以My hobby为题介绍一下自己的爱好,写一篇60词左右的短文。____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 
Everyone has their own hobbies, my hobby is bird watching! I am very fond of birds, a variety of birds. I have a telescope, with its clear to see that a variety of birds, I would like to learn about b...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。(5分)1.The baby is very young. He has no _______ (tooth) now.2.Yang Liwei is one of the _______ (hero) in my heart.3.When the students heard the news,they were all _____.(excite)4.He spends two hours _______ (exercise) every day.5.I often see him
_______ (dance). 
根据句意及汉语提示填空。(每空1分,共10分)1.Tom is ______ ______ (感兴趣) learning math .2.We’d better ____ _____ _____ (远离) the crowded people.3.He isn’t at school now. _______ (也许) he is at home.4.Li Lei _____
______(过去常常) like basketball .5.We sleep _______ _______ (至少) 8 hours every day. 
根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。(5分)1.My grandmother is f _______ of watching TV.2.You shouldn’t give up c______ stamps .3.Tom, staying up late is bad for your h_______, so go to bed early next time.4.I’m feeling t_______. I cough day and night.5.The doctor gave me some m_______ for my stomachache. 
How much sleep do we need? People are all different. Some people need only three or four hours of sleep a night. Others need ten hours of sleep a night. Most Americans sleep seven to eight hours a night.Some people find it is hard to fall asleep. About one in three Americans have a problem with sleep. Many of these people can not fall asleep. The name of this problem is insomnia (失眠症). Many famous people in history had insomnia. Some of these people have special (特殊的) ideas to make themselves sleep. Benjamin Franklin had four beds. He moved from bed to bed to fall asleep. Mark Twain lay (躺) on his side across the end of his bed.根据短文内容,判断正 (T) 误 (F)。1.Different people need different amounts of sleep (睡眠时间).2.Most Americans sleep more than 8 hours a night.3.If a person has insomnia, he can never fall asleep.4.About 1/3 of Americans have a problem with sleep.5.Mark Twain had four beds to make himself sleep. 
In the world, soccer (or football) is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years.To remember the 2002 FIFA World Cup, children from different countries and more than 60 children from different Japanese schools came together and spent three weeks drawing a big picture called“Dream (梦幻) World Cup”in Japan. The children drew animals, flowers and people playing soccer under bright blue sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags (旗帜) of all countries that would take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama.Are you a football fan? The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football. Teenagers like playing and watching football. Many of them love some football stars so much that they get pictures of their favorite players such as, Figo, Oven and Pauleta. And they put the pictures up on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup.根据短文内容,选择正确答案。1.If a country wants to take part in the World Cup ,she must have______A.Many football fanB.a very good teamC.many football playerD.a big playground2.From the passage, in the picture children drew many things except______A.people playing footballB.pictures of some football starsC.a sunny skyD.flowers3.In“Dream World Cup”,the children drew the flags of some countries______A.to show their love for their own countryB.to tell the people their storiesC.to show their good wishes for the football teamsD.to show their new ideas about football4.Many teenagers have the pictures of some football stars because___A.they are interested in footballB.they are football fansC.they think their favorite players are greatD.all of A,B and C 
题型:书面表达
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一篇以My Hobby为题目的作文
aaaawang102
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
 一、My hobby  Different people have different hobbies ,such as reading and so on.But my hobby is listen to music and sports .  I like music when i 10 years old .I love many kinds of music:such as pop music,rock music and so on.It make me feel relaxing when I listening music.I think music can bring me a lot of fun and happy.As a resultI'm very happy now!  As well as listen to music and i like spots,too.I like basketball.And when I finish my homework I like playing basketball with my friends.My hobby makes me happy and relaxing .I will continue.  二、My hobby  Everyone has his own hobby ,it may give him a lot of happiness.My hobby is listening to music .  when I was a child I enjoy listening to music especially the cartoon music ,though I'm not good at it,I often lose myself in it.When I am in trouble ,music can make me calm down.When I am very tired ,it can make me comfortable .When I am angry with something ,it aslo can make me happy again.Listening to music keeps me in a good mood and it's good for my health.  Do you like listening to music?If not,I hope you can have a try,you will find it so good.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 以家底为题写作文 的文章

随机推荐