the big house.
A.entered B.entered into C.entered to D.entered in
_百度作业帮
Li Lei and Tom ___
Li Lei and Tom
the big house.&&&&
A.entered B.entered into C.entered to D.entered in
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语翻译翻译:tom邀请li ping参加他这周日的生日宴会,但li ping的父母出差到下个月才回来,奶奶需要人照顾.在说英语考试即将来临,她无法前去参加生日宴会.开头:Dear Tom,Think you very much for invin_百度作业帮
英语翻译翻译:tom邀请li ping参加他这周日的生日宴会,但li ping的父母出差到下个月才回来,奶奶需要人照顾.在说英语考试即将来临,她无法前去参加生日宴会.开头:Dear Tom,Think you very much for inving me to you birthday party.I`d love to go but Ican`t.Myparents.
Thank you very much for inviting me to your birthday party. I'd love to go but I can't.
You know, my parents are currently on a business trip, and they will not return until next month. My grandmother is old and in poor health, so I have to stay home all the time to look after her. And I'm also busy recently preparing for the upcoming English test.
So I'm really sorry that I can't make it this time. Thank you once again and wish you a very happy birthday and a wonderful birthday party.
Yours sincerely,
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码> 【答案带解析】作文。(10分) 根据中文提示写一60-80字的E-mail.提示:Tom邀请L...
作文。(10分)根据中文提示写一60-80字的E-mail.提示:Tom邀请Li Ping参加他生日的聚会,但是Li Ping的父母出差(be out on business)要到下个月才回来(come back home),奶奶又生病在床,需要人照顾,而且他得为了即将到来的英语考试而学习。因此无法来参加这一生日聚会。他感到很抱歉.       
How are you these days?
Thank you for inviting me to your birthday party. I would love to go to but I’m sorry to tell you that I have to look after my grandma at home. She is ill in be...
考点分析:
考点1:提纲作文
& & & 提纲作文是一项能够充分考查学生语言综合运用能力的题型。中考中的书面表达题,主要有“补全对话”、“连词成句”、“看图写话”、和“根据提示的内容,完成某项写作”等形式,主要考查学生运用已学的语言基础知识和已掌握的英语写作技能准确表达客观事实,阐述个人观点,进行思想交流的书面表达能力。一般要求词数在60-80之间。体裁以叙述、描述人物或事的记叙文为主;有时会用应用文体的形式表达记叙的内容(包括日记、书信、便条,通知书等);有时也会出现类似议论文的形式,例如提建议等。
& & & &为了提高书面表达水平,平时应加强阅读,应背诵一些句型、段落、甚至短文。只要读得多,背得多,就能出口成章,下笔成文。此外,还要了解英文写作方面的基础知识,掌握常用文体的写作方法。其实,用英文写信,记日记等都是学生力所能及且行之有效的练习写作的好方法。
相关试题推荐
补全对话。(5分)
(有一项是多余的)A: What’s the matter with you, young man?B: Oh, doctor. I’m not feeling well. 1.___ I think I will die.A: Die? I don’t think so. Take it easy. 2.____B: Ahh... I must have a terrible illness.A: Em... 3.____ I am sure you will be all right soon.B: But I really feel very terrible. What should I do now?A: 4.____B: Is that all?A: You should drink more water and you shouldn’t eat spicy food.B: 5.____A: No, you needn’tA. Take this medicine three times a day. B. Must I stay in bed? C. You only got a cold. D. Please say “Ahh”. E. I have a lot of headaches, and I feel tired. F. You should see the doctor.  
Ann’s grandpa was very rich and he had some shops. The old man began to learn drawing when he was sixty, and he loved it very much. For twelve years he drew a lot and there were many pictures in his workroom. He was pleased with them and kept them well.One day, the old man was ill. He had to stay in hospital. Before he died, he said to Ann, “I want to give my pictures to a school as presents. Then the students can remember me forever. But I don’t know which school I am going to give them to Can you help me? ”“Well, ” said the little girl, “you’d better give them to a blind school. ”1.Ann’s grandpa was ____________.A. a driver
B. a teacherC. a blind man
D. a rich man2.The old man tried his best to be ____________.A. an artist
B. a farmerC. a doctor
D. a teacher3.The old man loved ____________ very much when he was sixty.A. writing
B. his shopsC. money
D. drawing4.When the old man was in hospital, he was ____________ years old.A. 60
D. 785.Ann thought her grandpa’s pictures were ____________.A. nice
B. beautifulC. good
D. ugly 
Every year there is the Spring Festival in China. Usually it is in January or February. It’s the most important festival in China. So before it comes, everyone has to prepare things. They buy beef, pork, chicken, fruit and many other things. And they often make a special kind of food called “dumplings”. It means “come together” in Chinese. On the day before the festival, parents buy new clothes for their children and children also buy presents for their parents. On the festival eve, all the family members come back to their home. This is a happy moment. They sing, dance and play cards. When they enjoy the meal, they give each other the best wishes for the coming year. They all have a good time.1.Which is the most important festival in China?A. Mid-autumn Festival
B. Spring FestivalC. Children’s Day
D. May Day2.The Chinese usually have their Spring Festival in
.A. January or February
B. February or MarchC. September or October
D. December or January3.What’s the special kind of food for the Spring Festival in China?A. Pork
C. Dumplings
D. Noodles4.The food “dumplings” mean “ __________”.A. be delicious
B. be hungryC. come together
D. come back5.When they are having dinner on the festival eve, the Chinese ___________.A. sing, dance and play cards B. buy each other presentsC. never drinksD. give each other the best wishes 
What do the people usually do on weekends? Some people like to
at home, but others like to go out for a walk or play football. Mr Smith
hard in a factory during (在期间) the
. On the weekends, he usually
the same thing. On Saturday he washes his car and on
he goes with his family to a village (村庄) by car. His uncle and aunt
a farm there. It isn't a big one, but there is always
thing to do on the farm. The children help with the animals and give them some
. Mr. and Mrs. Smith help in the field. At the end of the day, they are all
and Mr Smith's aunt
them a big meal.1.A. play
D. so2.A. works
D. studies3.A. day
D. month4.A. does
D. has5.A. Friday
B. Saturday
C. Thursday
D. Sunday6.A. have
D. find7.A. many
D. most8.A. food
D. fruit9.A. full
D. happy10.A. give
D. does 
句型转换。(10分)1.I think there will be more pollution.(改为否定句)I ______ think there ______ be more pollution.2.He will have a good time. (改为一般疑问句)_____ he _____ a good time?3.The box is so heavy that we can’t carry it (同义句)The box is ______heavy for us _______carry.4.He’ll come back in an hour. (就画线部分提问)will he come back?5.What do you think of the movie? (改为同义句)__________ do you __________ the movies? 
题型:书面表达
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.根据提示写一封60~80词的信 Tom邀请Li ping参加他这周的生日宴会,但Li ping的父根据提示写一封60~80词的信Tom邀请Li ping参加他这周的生日宴会,但Li ping的父母的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶_百度作业帮
根据提示写一封60~80词的信 Tom邀请Li ping参加他这周的生日宴会,但Li ping的父根据提示写一封60~80词的信Tom邀请Li ping参加他这周的生日宴会,但Li ping的父母的父母出差要到下个月回来,奶奶又卧病在床,需要人照顾。再说英语考试即将来临,因此无法前去参加生日宴会。Li
ping感到很抱歉,只好写辞谢信。
求英语作文
英作文!,,,可不可以用什么小说的呢!翻译一下就好了呗!,,,
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 在线看电影 的文章

随机推荐